Whiplash Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice has a secret.
941 words
3.57
11.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
217 Followers

It had been almost a month since I last fucked Alice. Even though I've thought about her all day, every day, I had convinced myself that I was. I had even gone out the night before and tried to get laid. Even though I had come home with nothing but a potential hangover, right then I was lying on the sofa in my boxer flipping channels and feeling stellar.

The doorbell rang and I figured it was my landlord Carroll looking for this month's rent.

I got up, put on my bathrobe and sauntered to the door. Carroll was an out of shape, homely and old enough to be my mom, but she was my landlord, of course I wanted to bone her.

I pushed my chest out and swung open the door. Standing there crossing her arms with a pitiful look on her face was Alice.

I frowned inside but my mood lightened quickly. She was wearing tall brown boots with a short skirt and a western blouse with a silk scarf around her neck. She looked to die for with her hair all curly and flowing over her shoulders.

Alice on my face, Alice in a bathroom stall, just plain fuckin Alice. It was the only word on my mind for the last couple months and all I could think about now.

"What's your name?" She asked shyly through a tiny smile.

This shocked me more than anything, but she didn't insist, she just pushed past me and headed inside.

"Your kitchen is small." she said. "But it could definitely work with a little attention."

"What the hell are you saying?" I asked. "My kitchen is perfect."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her. This was a part of Alice I'd never seen, soft and affectionate.

"The living room could definitely use some work, and where's the laundry room?"

I just looked at her and frowned. "I've never had an interior decorator before." I said.

She pushed me down on the sofa and I laid on my back as she undressed for me. Her skirt was the first to go and she was wearing a cute pink thong. I could see her lips clinging to the moisture that had appeared on it and I was starting to bone up.

She left me there long enough to go dig some ice out of the freezer and make herself an ice water. I was laying there thinking to myself. "Who the fuck is Alice?" When she came and climbed on top of me and ripped my pants down.

She just stared at me for a moment. Once again I didn't know what to expect. I laid there trembling as she slipped off her shirt and bra.

I smelled fear on her for the first time ever, as she leaned in for a tender kiss. This was it, exactly what I was looking for, some tenderness from Alice.

She climbed on top of me and I felt my mind spin. Was Alice really capable of love?

My dick slid inside of her and she moaned passionately, but then stopped abruptly. "Can we finish this in our bedroom?" She asked.

"Ours?" I asked.

She pulled me up and led me to the bedroom. "Come get me Daddy!"

I was completely blown away now. Who is this Alice? I was ready to take advantage of it though. I threw her on my bed and climbed on top. I put my hand on her throat and slammed my dick into her mouth.

She laid there as I came all over her face and fell exhausted and fell onto the sofa. "Put your lips on my white rod and suck it." I said.

She looked confused and I flipped her over entering her from behind to avoid her perplexed face. I felt every inch of her as she slid against my cock and once again the love came back.

"I gotta tell you a secret." She said. "Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Who would I tell?" I asked.

"I'm gonna have your baby." she said. We can turn half of your office into a nursery."

My balls shriveled up like marbles in a matchbox, and I yanked my dick out of her. "What? Are you sure it's mine?" I asked.

"Who's else would it be? She begged as she laid there with her legs spread willingly. "Do you love me?"

Love is a strong word. I knew I felt something, but I started to question myself.

"I like you Alice." I said. I think we could definitely pursue something."

"Pursue!" She screamed. "We are having a baby. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

I licked two fingers and buried them in her ass. She squirmed, indecisively at first but I knew the further I buried them the more she wanted. I started to wiggle and twist them. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her fingers dug into the sofa.

Then I busted out the cock. She squirmed at first as I tried to enter with it but after feeling my helmet push up against her anus she relented.

I burst inside her and felt myself tremble. She tightened and begged me to cum. I continued to tremble uncontrollably and when I finally came I screamed. "I love you, Alice!"

She got dressed and walked out of the room. I followed her out to the kitchen. "What? Isn't that what you wanted to hear?" I asked.

She pulled a piece of paper out of her purse, set it on the table and handed me a pen.

It was a marriage license.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
217 Followers