Whipped Cream

Story Info
Lee and Jenna have a little fun with some whipped cream.
1.7k words
3.72
18.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night. Jenna was at home getting ready for her date with Lee. She straightened her hair and put on her make up. She decided to wear her faded jeans and a green v-neck shirt. Putting on her black flip flops, and grabbing her purse, she headed downstairs to wait for Lee to pick her up. Ten minutes later Lee pulled up in the driveway, walking up to the door. Jenna opened the door.

"Hey," Jenna said, smiling.

Smiling back, "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," she said, "let's go."

Walking to his car she asked, "So, what are we going to do tonight?"

"Well," he said, "I thought we could either go to a movie, or we could just rent a couple movies and go back to my house."

"Your house sounds good," she said, "as long as we can get stuff for ice cream sundaes."

Laughing he said, "Yeah we can do that."

"Okay, good," she said smiling.

Pulling into the video store parking lot, they both got out of the car.

Once inside, he asked, "So what kind of movies should we get?"

With a smirk on her face she said, "Well, since you don't like horror, we cant get any of those," teasing him.

Laughing at her comment he said, "What about a comedy then?"

"Sounds good to me," she replied.

Walking to the comedy section they began looking for a movie to rent.

"What about Role Models?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, I like that one." Lee said, "Let's pick one more."

"What about Waiting?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah that's fine." Lee said.

Grabbing the movies from Jenna, they walked to the front counter so he could check them out. After the video store they went to the grocery store to get the stuff for ice cream sundaes.

"What kind of ice cream do you like?" Lee asked.

"Vanilla, if that's okay with you," she replied.

"Yeah that's fine," he said.

They walked to the ice cream isle and grabbed the vanilla ice cream, they then grabbed chocolate syrup and a can of whipped cream. They walked to front of the store to check out. Once they paid, they walked outside to his car.

Once they got to his house, they both got out of the car, carrying the bags and movies inside.

Once they got in the house, Lee put the ice cream in the freezer. Jenna took the syrup and whipped cream out of the bag and set them on the counter.

"So," Jenna said grinning, "where are we going to watch the movies?"

Smiling, Lee said, "My room."

Grinning, "You're room eh?" she said.

"Yeah," He said, with a grin on his face.

"Okay then," Jenna said, "lead the way."

Grabbing the movies, Lee started walking towards his room, as Jenna followed him. Once they got into the room Lee shut the door behind them.

"What movie do you wanna watch first?" He asked.

"I don't know," Jenna said, "how about Role Models"

"Fine with me," Lee said.

As Lee put the movie in, Jenna took her shoes off, and got on the bed on her stomach facing the TV.

After he put the movie in, turning around to hop on the bed with Jenna, he noticed he could see straight down her shirt. Trying not to make it obvious, he grabbed the DVD remote and got on the bed with his back up against the wall.

About a half hour into the movie, Jenna turned around and looked at Lee.

"Want some ice cream now? Cause I kinda do," Jenna said.

"Yeah, let's go get some," he said.

Lee paused the movie then they both got up off the bed and headed downstairs. Lee got the bowls and spoons while Jenna got the ice cream. They each scooped ice cream into their bowls, putting chocolate syrup and whipped cream on their ice cream. As they were heading upstairs Jenna grabbed the can of whipped cream in case she needed more.

Once they got upstairs, they both sat next to each other on the bed with their backs against the wall. Jenna set the whipped cream between then just in case he wanted some too. Lee pressed play on the remote and they started watching the movie again.

Jenna noticed Lee kept staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Tell me," she said.

"You've got a little chocolate syrup on your lips," he said.

Jenna wiped the left side of her mouth.

"Not there," he said, "let me get it for you."

Lee set his bowl down on the side table next to his bed, slowly inching towards Jenna. He slowly began kissing her, sucking the chocolate off her bottom lip. He slowly inches away from her mouth.

"Mmm," he said, "You taste good," he said grinning.

"Mmm, oh yeah," she said grinning seductively, "want another taste?"

"Mmm hmm," he replied

Grabbing her ice cream bowl, he sets it on the table next to his bowl. Lee begins kissing her again, slowly moving on top of her, sliding his hand up her side.

Moaning, Jenna moves her hands up Lee's sides, grabbing his shirt, pulling it up towards his head, Lee moves away from her for an instant, letting her pull it off, dropping it to the floor. Rolling over, turning Lee onto his back, straddling him. Grabbing the bottom of her shirt as she slowly pulled it up over her head, tossing it to the floor. Leaning towards him, putting both hands on each side of his head, she begins kissing him hard, making him want more. Flicking her tongue against his, sucking on his bottom lip she pulls away.

Grinning, "I have an idea," she says.

"Oh yeah, and what might that be?" he replies.

"Just sit back and relax," Jenna says.

Jenna slowly slides herself down Lee's body. Unbuttoning his pants, she gets off the bed, moving to the foot of the bed, yanking his pants off, throwing them on the floor.

Getting back on the bed, straddling his waist, she reaches for the can of whipped cream. Jenna slowly makes of trail of whipped cream from the waistband of his boxers up to him chest.

Setting the can aside, she slowly slides her way down his body, so she can lick up the whipped cream. Looking up at his as she slowly licks up the whipped cream by his boxers, slowly working her way up to his chest.

Licking her lips seductively, "Mmm, yummy," she says grinning.

Jenna slowly starts kissing her way down his chest, down his stomach, all the way down to the waist band of his boxers. Looking up at him as she slowly grabs the waist band, pulling his boxers down slowly.

Grabbing the can of whipped cream, she puts some on the head of his cock. Looking up at his seductively she puts his cock in her mouth, sucking off the whipped cream. She slowly starts sliding her mouth up and down his cock, moaning with it in her mouth.

Lee gasps, grabbing a handful of her hair as she sucks harder. Sliding her lips up his cock, sucking on his head again as she slowly starts to jerk him off.

Wanting to cum in her, he stops her before she finishes him off.

"My turn," he says.

Rolling her off him, onto her back, he slowly begins kissing her neck, making her moan, he starts slowly moving his way down her collar bone, moving down to her cleavage.

He undoes the front of her bra, exposing her tits. He then grabs the can of whipped cream, putting some on her left nipple. Looking up at her, he slowly puts his mouth over her nipple, sucking on it, slowly biting it as he plays with her other tit.

He then puts whipped cream on her other nipple, sucking on it, sucking all the whipped cream off, as he plays with her other tit. Straddling her legs, he undoes her pants, pulling her jeans and undies off, throwing them on the floor. He slowly moves his way down her body, slowly kissing his way down her stomach, kissing her inner thighs.

Lee slowly spreads her legs apart, spreading her pussy with one hand; he slowly begins licking her clit, flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He slowly slides two fingers deep into Jenna, sliding his fingers in and out of her, slowly twirling his fingers inside her.

Moaning loudly, Jenna grabs onto his shoulders, digging her nails into them.

"Oh god!" Jenna gasps, "I can't stand it anymore, I want you in me now."

Making his way up her body, he asks, "And how do you want it?"

"I want you to bed me over your bed, fuck me from behind," she replies.

They both get up off the bed, Jenna bending over the bed, Lee getting behind her, grabbing her hips, sliding his cock in her pussy.

"Mmm, yeah," she gasps, "fuck me hard"

Grabbing her hips tightly he begins pounding her pussy, making her moan loudly. Jenna grabs the sheets with her fists.

Grunting, "Someone likes it rough," Lee replies.

Lee grabs Jenna by her hair, pulling her towards him, he starts kissing her neck, pounding harder. Jenna starts slamming back against him, moaning louder then ever, grabbing the sheets tighter.

Jenna puts her hands between her legs, she begins rubbing her clit as Lee puts his arm around her playing with her tits.

Moaning loudly, "Mmm yeah, I want you to flip me over, I want you suck on my tits," she demands.

Pulling out of her for a quick second so she can flip over, she then spreads her legs wide. Lee slamming his cock back in her. Slamming her harder and harder, making the bed slowly move across the floor. Lee bends down and begins sucking on her left tit as he plays with the right.

Jenna begins moving her with him, moaning louder and louder.

"Oh god, harder," she gasps, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me Jenna," he demands. Putting her legs up on his shoulders, he starts slamming harder and harder, she grabs the sheets tightly with her fists, arching her back.

"Ohhhh godd!" she screams, "I'm cumming."

"Good girl," he grunts.

Slamming harder then ever, making Jenna scream, he begins cumming deep in her pussy as she cums all over his cock.

They are both spent, Lee collapsing on Jenna, both gasping for air.

Grinning, "Mmm," she moans, "so much for watching movies."

Laughing, Lee said, "Well I think I enjoyed this way more then the movie."

Shutting the TV off, they both get into his bed and go to sleep.