Whipped Perfection

Story Info
She gains confidence from a spanking.
1.2k words
3.79
27.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah turned her head left and right trying to locate me with her ears. Although unable to see through her thick cotton blindfold, she tipped her head upwards as she wriggled her wrists above her head. The nylon rope was securely fastened and didn't budge. She bent her knees trying to use her body weight to release her from the restraints. Unsuccessful, her head dropped down and again she searched for me. She stood completely still holding her breath, hoping to hear the slightest movement that would betray my location.

The room was completely silent.

"Where are you?" She asked breaking the silence.

Her naked body hung from the centre of the room. The dim light from the two candles in the corner reflected off her skin. The dancing shadow of her naked flesh silhouetted on the far wall behind her.

A minute passed in complete silence.

"I said, where are you, you bastard!" she yelled impatiently.

I silently moved behind her and gently blew on the base of her neck. Her body jolted as if from electricity and she quickly pivoted around.

"FUCK YOU!" She angrily spat towards where she thought I was standing, but I had already moved away from her.

I gently lifted the black riding crop from its hanger next to the door and walked over to Sarah flexing it in the palm of my hand. I raised it in the air and brought it down quickly. Sarah froze nervously as it sharply cut through the air directly in front of her.

"How many?" I asked Sarah .

"10," She replied quietly.

"Ass or tit's? I inquired.

There was a slight pause as she gathered the courage to answer.

"Ass..." she replied, her answer softly escaping her lips.

I moved to her side. Hearing me, she spread her legs and bent forward ever so slightly in anticipation.

I looked down at the bare soft flesh of her butt. Her ass was smooth and unmarked. I looked up at her face. Sarah was stiff with anticipation. The only movement was her chest heaving as she breathed in and out heavily.

The sound of the crop striking her bare flesh for the first time filled the room. It was instantly replaced with the sound of Sarah's scream.

"AAARRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!" She cried out.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK, OH SHIT!" She added as she tried to process the new sensation.

"OOOHHHH.... FUCKKKKK!" She added again emphatically, taking a wavering deep breath in trying to steady herself.

A red welt formed across her butt where the crop had made contact. She wriggled her butt trying to relieve the stinging without success.

The second crop struck a little higher than the first but with the same amount of force. Sarah cried out again.

"AAARRRGGGGHHHHH! FUCK!" She shouted.

I struck her a third time with the crop.

"AAARRRGGHHH! OOHHHH! MMMMMHHH! MMMHHHHH!" She cried.

This time her tone changed slightly. The crop still hurt, and her butt was throbbing, but there was a hint of pleasure in her torment.

The fourth time I struck her slightly harder.

"OH FUCK!" She shouted, this time the pleasure in her voice more noticeable.

There was already a crisscross pattern of prominently raised welts on her butt and there were still 6 more strokes remaining.

"OOOHHHHH!" she cried with the fifth stroke.

"AAAHHHH, YEAH!" She moaned in encouragement with the harder sixth strike.

She shuffled her legs wider and bent forward as much as her restraints would allow her. I moved around to get a different angle of approach with the crop. As I did, I noticed the glistening candle reflection between her legs. I paused for a moment and ran my hand gently over her butt. She sighed with relief as she felt my hand on her, the raised lines of impact bumping below my fingertips. I turned my palm and slipped between her legs to her sex. Her natural lubricant was liberally coating her pussy lips. I gently ran my fingers between them and she responded with a moan of pleasure.

Quickly raising the crop I brought it down on her butt for the seventh stroke.

Sarah's moan of pleasure from my manual stimulation quickly combined with a shout of anguish from the hardest stroke yet.

"FUCK YOU! OHHHHHHH!" She complained briefly before the pleasure quickly erased her annoyance.

I patted her butt with the soft leather end of the riding crop and slipped my hand between her legs again.

"Oh yeah, OH FUCK YES, just there, OH, OH, keep going" Sarah demanded loudly as I continued to play with her intimate flesh.

I increased my hand movements and she arched her back, her orgasm building. My fingertips floated easily around her clit and she started to tremble as her pleasure almost bubbled over. There were still two remaining strokes to go when I felt her body tighten. She took a long breath in and her arousal reached its climax.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, FUUUCCCCKKKKKK" She cried as orgasm flooded through her body.

I instantly removed my hand and struck her butt again, the strength not to Sarah's liking.

"NO!" She loudly disapproved as the softness of the stroke interfered with the intensity of her trembling climax.

I struck her as hard as I could with the crop for the final stroke. Sarah's body twisted in contortion with the severe impact. Her knees buckled below her.

"AAARRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!" she shrieked with combined pleasure and pain.

Her body, limp and exhausted, hung from her bound wrists above her head. Her breathing was hurried and irregular as Sarah's extended orgasm racked her body. She tried to speak, but could only pant with the combined exhilaration of the orgasm and the final stroke of the riding crop.

"Ohhhhh......Ohhhhh Fuck! Mmmmmhhhh!" She finally managed to express herself.

I bent down and untied the knot securing her blindfold. The cotton fabric slipped down off her face gently grazing her breasts on the way down to the floor. Although she was now able to see, Sarah kept her eyes closed savouring the intensity of the various sensations.

The red welts on her butt were a throbbing reminder as the glow from her orgasm still floated over her. Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at her bound wrists. She glanced over towards me.

The rope securing her wrists was wrapped around a metal fixing on the wall. I picked up one of the candles from the floor and moved it so the flame was directly under the nylon rope. The shadows from Sarah's body danced across the wall as I relocated the candle.

Sarah was still hanging limp when the flame finally burnt through the rope. She fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. I untied her wrists and her hand went instantly to her butt. Sarah explored the raised welts, souvenirs of her recent experience.

"Mmmmhhhhh" She moaned gently, closing her eyes mentally replaying the last 10 minutes.

She gave a contented sigh and lay back on the floor.

"I'll see you upstairs" I told her and started towards the door.

"Wait," She quickly replied.

She rolled over and propped herself up on her knees. Sitting back, she extended her arms and placed her wrists together.

"Not yet," She said shaking her head defiantly.

Sarah looked at me with a newfound confidence in her eyes.

"Tie me up again. Do my tit's this time," She demanded.