Whips and Chains, Fun and Games

Story Info
An exhausted Sarah doesn't get much sleep.
829 words
3.77
44.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted that night. I came home from work, saw Eric for a short time, and went out with my girlfriends. We had a Friday night ritual, we would get home from work, have an hour to get ready, and go to the bar or dance club at 8. That night we had so much fun I didn't get home until 2 a.m. By that time I was exhausted. I asked Eric if he was coming to be, and he said in a minute.

I must have been a lot more tired than I thought, because I fell asleep before my head even hit the pillow. I was sound asleep when I felt someone stir in the room. You know how when somebody looks at you while you sleep, you can just... tell? Well, so can I. I sleep as light as a feather. But Eric has a tendancy to snore, or move around a lot, so I just figured it was him. Rolling back over, all I saw was a figure and then it was dark. I put my hands up, and felt something cloth.. was that a blindfold? I felt something cold and hard snap around each wrist, and then tied to what felt like the heaboard of the bed.

My ankles were being tied.. ouch! They were being spread farther and farther apart. Finally, when I screamed out in pain, they were tied to the sides with rope, or something like it. I was scared to death, but could feel my sex start to betray me. It was begging to be touched. I was left alone in the dark for about 5 minutes when I heard someone enter the room. A minute later someones mouth was on my nipple. Sucking. And oh did it feel good. I thought I would orgasm on the spot. But right as I was ready to cum, the mouth was removed, and then came the pain. Nipple clamps were placed on each nipple, and squeezed as tightly as possible.

I was in great pain, but again, my sex was betraying me. I felt something long and hard rub on my belly button. It felt like a dick, but not quite. I heard this mystery person flip a switch and then came BUZZZZ from the object. A vibrator, I guessed. Probably one of mine, I have about 4. The biggest size I have ever used was a 6 incher. And that was pretty big. I felt the vibrator start to insert itself slowly inside my wet walls, and as it was plunged hard and fast inside of my tight cunt, a gag was slipped over my mouth as I tried to scream. I thought I was going to break, this was at least 9 inches. Muffled screams were all that would come out as a whip was lashing at my clamped nipples.

This mystery person plunging away at my cunt, made me realize I kind of liked the pain. As I started to get into it, the person pulled out. I ached to be touched. And then I felt the handcuffs and rope being untied. I reached up to take off the blindfold, and all of a sudden was thrown on the bed, face down. I felt a feather tickling my puckered virgin asshole. I reached down to touch my throbbing clit, but a strong hand grabbed my hand and brought it towards a large dick. As my hand moved up and down on the shaft, I felt the feather be taken away, and replaced by a tongue. I thought I would lose it. That felt like heaven. And then nothing. The mouth was gone.

All of a sudden I felt some little balls enter my asshole. Slowly at first, and then pushed extremely deep. I cried out in pain. As they were pushed even deeper, hands grabbed my nipple clamps and pulled. HARD. The balls came out and I was flipped over and a dick entered my pussy. Hard and fast. I was on the verge of cumming, and I reached down to touch my clit, and his dick wasn't there.. he inserted his Fist. His whole fist, thumb and all. I thrashed from side to side in a sickening pain. He held my hands down. He lightly kissed my mouth, Pushed his hand in as far as it would go, and I had the biggest climax ever. It came and came for 10 minutes. And then I heard the mystery man talk.

"I hoped you like that, sweetie."

It was Eric. All along. He told me he heard me talking aloud during a dream I was having, about wanted to be dominated, and tied down, and he tried to make it come true. I told him it was wonderful, and both being extremely exhausted, we fell asleep in the mixture and smell of sex, blood, cum, sweat, and shit. Ahh, what a night.

Hope you like, COMMENTS EVERYONE!