Whirlwind

Story Info
A tale of desire, two people swept up in a whirlwind of lust
12.5k words
4.56
23.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri's legs pumped faster as she increased her speed. Her breaths came quicker, her muscles burned in protest, but she pushed through it, a determined grimace on her face as she picked up the pace. She could see herself in the reflection of the wall length mirror, but it barely registered to her focused mind.

Each impact on the treadmill was its own victory, each planted foot another step toward her ultimate goal of being able to run the half marathon she always wanted to participate in. Just a few more minutes and she could be done she told herself, but until then, she soldiered on.

Justin finished up another set and let his legs compact downward as the weight pushed him into a squatting position while his body was set at a forty-five degree angle. The leg presses were making his lower half hurt, his joints groan, but every week he could do a little more, go for a little longer, so he knew it was worth it. As he rested, his head flopped to the side and that's when he caught a glimpse of the woman on the treadmill. She was running in front of the mirrors, so he could check out her taught rear and her pretty face all in one go. Her chest was compressed by her sports bra so he couldn't get that good a view of her breasts, but they didn't appear all that large anyway. Still, her small, rounded ass looked good in the cotton shorts that hugged her body. He could see the small of her back, sweat beading and trickling down her exposed skin as her pulled back pony tail flopped side to side behind her.

He was so caught up in watching her that he didn't really notice that his workout shorts were a bit tighter until someone kicked the metal bar next to him. "Dude, you just gonna sit there or can I use it?" a young guy asked, looking irritated at Justin for wasting his time. Justin looked up at the kid, then over at the woman and saw that she was getting off the treadmill.

"Yea, sure," Justin said distractedly, getting up and wincing as his knees creaked in protest. He felt more hot than usual, and, while staring at the woman, flapped his shirt to get some circulation.

Terri looked over and admired the fit, if a bit thin, man obviously watching her. She'd seen him in the mirror and initially rolled her eyes, but between the high of exercise and his sleek physique, she could feel an excited tingling deep inside her, could feel arousal building. She rubbed her thighs together and quickly turned away as she realized the man was staring at her back. This gave Justin a good view of her ass again, and saw a little extra swaying of her hips as she started off toward the showers. That was a good idea he thought, he might as well get washed off before he headed back home to rest and work on sending out some emails for work.

They reached the showers around the same time, since Terri had stopped to take a swig of water, secretly waiting for the nameless guy to reach the showers. Her excitement had quickly cascaded in her, her mind getting fuzzy as desire welled up in her and became a driving force.

When Justin walked past her, a falter in his step as his eyes strained out the sides to catch a further glimpse of the rather attractive woman staring at him, he felt a bit let down that he didn't work up the courage to say anything as he pushed the door open and stepped inside the empty showers. On a Sunday, hardly anyone used the gym, especially not so late in the day with the skies beginning to redden as night fell.

The last thing he expected was to hear the door creak a second time before it even closed. It had started its quiet shushed trip back toward the frame when the hinges shifted direction. When he looked back, he saw the woman rush him and opened his mouth to tell her that she was in the wrong room, but never managed to get out a word before her lips smashed into his and her arms wrapped around his body, pulling the two of them right up against each other in a passionate embrace. Not one to complain, Justin kissed her back with just as much fervor as she gave him, his arms slipping around her waist, feeling both the heat from her body and her heart pounding hard enough to feel through both of their clothes. Any rational thought got swept away as lust took over.

It didn't take much time for his partially erect cock, earlier hidden by his baggy shorts, to get up to full capacity, the hot length pressed against his leg by the woman's grinding. They stepped backward together, until his back was against the wall, their lips all over each other, tongue shoved down the others throat, first in one mouth, then the other, a battle as they danced with one another. Suddenly he felt a hand sliding down his back and shakily fumbling between them until it found his erection and gripped it hard, the tips of her short nails digging into the sensitive skin. He tensed in surprise, the cacophony of pleasure suddenly injected with a bite of pain. Following her lead, one of his hands traveled along the curve of her ass, feeling just how firm it was and admiring it just as she was admiring his length and girth, before slipping down the front of her shorts and finding her panties absolutely soaked at the front. His fingers worked inside them, and then inside her, eliciting a high-pitched moan that went into his mouth as his fingers easily slid deep inside her drenched sex.

"Fuck me," she gasped.

"What?" he replied in a daze. Her hand was starting to tug on his length as she fought to get it out of his pants. Terri never wanted something so badly in her life.

She pulled back a bit and looked up into his dark green eyes, a fitting companion to her light blue ones, complimentary pieces of the same set. "I said fuck me. Now," she added urgently. Despite the slight confusion in his eyes, the man nodded enthusiastically.

Finally she got his member out of his pants and stroked his length as she moved it toward her ready slit. But he had his fingers buried inside her at the moment and she squeezed his shaft harder to give him a hint. He received it loud and clear and slipped his fingers out, pushing her shorts and panties down with both hands enough to expose her bottom half to the cool air. Then he took the initiative and moved her forward into the door, her back hitting it and their bodies pressed even closer than before, lips once again locked and kisses coming hungrily. "Fuck you," he whispered, and tried to shove himself inside her, but the tip missed the first time, hitting the smooth pubic mound just above first before it found its mark and slid in deep.

Both of them gasped into the others' mouths, awash in hot, electric pleasure as his shaft pushed in deeper and deeper until his hips met hers. He could feel her silken walls slick with her need, making it easy for him to push into her waiting folds. Drawing back, he began to pump into her in quick, short bursts, grunting as one hand went to her neck to cradle and hold her head close to his for the kissing, the other on her hip, sticky fingers partially wiped off on the soft fabric.

As the burning shaft plunging into her, Terri gave into her craving, partially paralyzed by the ecstasy surging through every nerve in her body, overloading her biologic circuits. She exhaled with every thrust, rocking her hips without thought against his movements, their rhythm synced so easily. Her hands went to his ass, pulling him deeper into her, wanting, needing, every inch of his sexy cock. She could feel the veins pulsing on it, ridges rubbing into her walls, the feel of hot flesh against soaked folds.

Terri hooked one leg around the stranger and felt him slide in deeper. Her short nails dug into back as she clung onto him, her chest heaving, her mind buzzing with pleasure. She pulled her face away and pressed it into his warm, sweaty neck, sucking at the salty skin and biting into it as he started to drive into her a little harder. Everything else faded away for a moment, just the two of them in this one moment was all she could focus on, and that was all right with her.

Justin felt the same, and enjoyed it even more when he could get deeper into her, with only the base of his shaft missing out on the fun. She was so wet, so easy to fuck, and she drove him wild. The sharp pricks of pain on his back blended in with the pleasure, and even as her teeth sank into his neck he could only feel it adding to the experience. Her tongue flicked across his skin. For both of them, every little touch fueled their intense, primal meeting.

Justin actually felt it first: the mounting pressure growing in his groin, and tried to hold it back a little bit to keep going. Terri wasn't far behind. A ball of concentrated energy was starting to spread out from her hips, and, like her new friend, she tried to hold back the floodwaters. The net result was a few more seconds, a handful of hard pumps, and then an explosion of mind-boggling pleasure.

Both cried out, Terri into Justin's neck, and Justin into the top of Terri's head, where he'd placed his mouth to try and keep quiet, which he honestly wasn't doing that great of a job at. Both of their bodies shuddered against the other. Her walls squeezed his cock, and his cock twitched as it shot its sticky load deep into her pussy. "Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed, her nails dragging down his back frantically. Even through the shirt they left long, red scratches. Neither of them noticed.

Justin could only murmur curses in rapid succession as his mind went blank, the plug pulled from his thoughts for a brief moment as he felt the come surge through his shaft and into this total stranger. His hips continued to jerk involuntarily as his orgasm died down, both of them panting hard as the warm fuzzy feeling subsided. Terri's body gave a couple extra shudders as the throbbing mass of hot flesh continued to jerk back and forth inside her, sloshing around the mixture of juices from their combined climax.

It took them a moment to really think about what had happened. Both were stupefied to begin with, and so stunned that they didn't think to disengage. Terri pulled away from his neck, not paying attention to the large hickeys she had left and the obvious teeth marks, and looked up into the face of the man she had just fucked. She opened her mouth to speak, but the combination of post-orgasm brain drain and absolute shock prevented her from thinking of anything to say.

In a similar situation, Justin found his mind more blank than a recluse's calendar. "I..." At least he had managed something. It was hard to focus when the woman's vaginal walls kept squeezing his dick in little convulsions, milking him for every last drop of thick liquid.

After a minute of silence, Terri gently pushed the man away and felt a light, instinctual pang of emptiness as both the tool and the thick creamy fluid left her body. It started to run down her leg so she hitched her panties and shorts back up and quickly made her way out of the men's shower and into the women's shower, deeply confused and extremely embarrassed, but nonetheless well satisfied. Little droplets of semen dripped onto the floor behind her.

Before he gave it much thought, Justin tried to go after her. He almost did this without putting his manhood back in his shorts. In fact, his hand was already on the door and starting to pull it back when the slight breeze from the cracked door ran over his soaked cock and made him shiver. Then he realized he should probably hide the still mostly erect organ in his shorts and tried to follow the mysterious woman who so captivated him.

The door to the women's showers only a few steps away had just closed, but when he put his hand on the door someone coughed noisily and he turned his head to see the same disapproving young man with an eyebrow raised as if to ask: "And where the fuck do you thinkyou'regoing?" Justin had nothing to say to that. He instead looked longingly at the door with the little lady's symbol on it, then skulked back into the men's area and stripped down to clean himself off, his mind filled only with the woman and just how spectacularly satisfied he felt just then. He'd never felt so...alive...with anyone else before.

Terri felt the same way, but was now cleaning herself off as though scrubbing away a particularly stubborn stain, rubbing her skin raw absentmindedly as her racing thoughts took control. All she could think about was what diseases the man may have had, and any impending pregnancy that might ensure. How could she be so damn stupid? She could kick herself, she thought as she slipped her fingers deep inside her and tried to scoop out as much of the hot goop as she could. Even though she was on birth control because it paid to be safe, and today was a glorious example of that, she was still paranoid enough to want to clean out her womanhood as much as humanly possible. However, the thought of being in a gym shower, when anyone could just walk in, made her too uncomfortable to be thorough. She'd just had to do it at home and try to put this whole thing behind her. But even with the worry and concern, she already was visualizing it all again in her head, and a little excited flutter in her stomach put a thin, content smile on her face as she finished cleaning off. There was one thing to be said about that whole experience, she'd never been with anyone as exciting and satisfying as that man before in her life.

Too bad for both of them that Justin left before she did. He actually waited ten minutes for her, but he needed to get back to his place to get work done soon or he'd find himself fucked again, this time by a rather irritated prissy little man who happened to be his boss. Not an ideal situation.

When Terri got outshewaited for a man who had already left, but gave up after a few minutes to go home and take care of her neighbor's dog, who was probably thinking the world was ending because he wouldn't have gotten fed at five o'clock on the dot as he was used to. The pampered little ass.

So it was that Terri and Justin parted ways, certain that they would never run into each other again because they had never seen each other there before, and neither of them normally went to the gym at that time. It had been a one time thing for both of them. Both had it in their mind to try going at different times of the day, however it just never seemed to work out. After a little over a week of going to the gym at times they usually spent doing other things, they gave up and moved on, convinced they would never see each other again. They were wrong.

At the bar, Terri fussed with the hem of her dress, which kept riding up her leg showing off just a bit too much thigh for her liking. She could feel the stares of every man in the building on her, bringing a light blush to her tanned cheeks. Couldn't they find someone else to ogle? She tried to ignore it as she sipped her drink, but then a very well-dressed guy sat down next to her and started with the normal platitudes about how she was an angel and yada yada yada. She tuned out quickly, her eyes defocused, and then she nearly choked on her drink.

Across the room, sitting at a table and looking about as comfortable in his fancy attire as an orangutan in a wetsuit, was the guy she had fucked just a few weeks ago. The rich asshole kept talking, completely oblivious to her lack of attention as she stared with her straw hanging partway out of her mouth at the man fussing with the ill-fitting jacket by himself. "Excuse me," she murmured as she got up.

"Hey, I was-"

"Whatever."

Terri strolled past the forward lawyer type and stopped a couple tables away, a shyness she hadn't felt since high school starting to take hold now. She felt giddy, butterflies attacked the walls of her stomach as she stared longingly at the object of her lust. She could feel her skin burning up, and when she thought she should take a cold shower to get her mind off of such base things, she found herself thinking about taking that cold shower with him. How could she want himthisbadly and not know his-

"...name?"

When she blinked she saw that the man she had been openly gaping at had come up to her and had his hand awkwardly extended in front of him. His eyes were huge and worried, his throat kept bobbing with every hard swallow, and a large, dopey, but terrified grin was spread across his face. "I...I'm sorry. I must have, um, what?" Terri blinked rapidly and felt her face flush.

"What's your name?" Justin asked again. Terri was too dumbfounded to say anything.

He was about to lower his hand and walk away when suddenly her hand shot out and gripped his so tightly that her nails bit into his skin, giving him an all too real reminder of that one Sunday afternoon together. "Terri. I'm...Terri. With an i."

"Justin. My name's Justin. Also with an i." Terri laughed, her blush blooming into a full-blown wildfire across her face as she got up the courage to ask the question burning in her.

"Are you the one I-" Terri start to blurt, right up until Justin countered with his own interruption.

"Yes. I think so. I wanted to say that kind of thing never happens to-"

"Me either! I don't want you to think I'm some kind of..." The words trailed off and Justin frowned for a minute as he worked through what she meant. Once he figured it out, his eyes lit up and he shook his head vigorously back and forth.

"Oh no! Never! I just...damn you look nice...Sorry! That was...um, out of line. And. I." Justin was aware he was not only making the biggest fool in the history of the world of himself at the moment, but that the woman was beginning to smile less and less like a lost puppy and more and more like an amused shark. "Would you like a drink?"

Terri nodded and tried to put away her massive smile. This guy was really cute, funny in his own strange, silly way. And when their hands had met...God, she felt her entire arm come alive with electricity! There was only a few minutes before the main fundraiser started, and a few of her other friends would be wondering where she went, but her table wasn't too far from his...

Justin wasn't sure whether to put his hand on her arm as he led the woman to the bar. Terri. What a nice name. He really liked it. Hell, he really likedher! She was warm and pretty and rebounded from the shock of seeing a quick, dirty fling at a rather upscale fundraising event very well.Good qualities in a woman,he joked to himself. "What would you like?"

"Rum and coke works for me," Terri said. Justin ordered two and handed one to his surprise "date" with a little smile.

"Cheers. For completing a half marathon and not crying more than two hours afterward," Justin offered as he extended his glass out.

Terri laughed and clinked her glass with his. "Here here. Although my legs are still crying, even two days later."

"Don't I know it?" Justin mumbled as he took a sip from his drink with Terri. Her lipstick left an understated smudge of pink on the rim of the glass and his eyes were glued there for just a moment before wandering back up to her face. "Is this your first race?"

It excited Terri to see how profoundly under her spell this man was. She didn't even mean to do it either, but he seemed extremely wound up. To be fair though, she felt the same, she was just better at hiding her nerves. Even still, her eye twitched a couple times. "First half marathon, yea. What about you Justin?"Justin...I love how that sounds. I'll have to say it a few more times.

Justin shook his head and patted one of his aching calves. "First half-marathon for me too. I've been limping a bit, won't lie about that. It's a little better now though." He noticed Terri's eyes wander to his hand, his calf, and stay there for a minute. Her eyes defocused and then she suddenly came back to herself and began to blush furiously under her light makeup. "You all right?" he asked worriedly.