Whispers of Erotica Ch. 01

Story Info
First time encounter between lovers.
3k words
4.5
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our evening meandered along, light music in the back ground, the room lit from two large standards, one in each corner away from us, creating the ambience of intimacy during our meal. Our chat light and general, nothing heavy just two friends chatting about their lives and local events. Her attire functional, pink jumper, trousers and slippers. Her hair as always cut short and with a rich perm creating flowing waves of radiance.

Not too much make-up, just enough to give her confidence in her looks and yet nowhere near overkill. Body deodorant but no scent, I had undressed her many times with my mind, similar attire and in different circumstances, tonight would be the telling point, to see if our friendship would go one step further or perhaps part.

We sat chatting, my compliments of a wonderful meal embarrassed her, a little radiating glow, her eyes twinkling and again a slight blush, dismissing the meal as nothing. Our chat became less casual and we turned toward a more personal footing of marriages and girlfriends and boyfriends, I sensed the testing of ground and didn't lie. Time past quickly and very abruptly she got up and took the plates into the kitchen, I followed and offered help. As she moved the dirty crockery around she moaned with pain, her should had been causing her some discomfort, I reached out and placed both hands upon her.

The electricity that charged through us was immense, a wave of relief appeared to surge through her and into me, my touch light yet firm, not too much pressure upon her. Enough to comfort and then sooth the soreness as my fingers massaged her, her sighs of relief confirmed the need of something to relieve her aches. Standing just 5'2" she was engulfed by my frame, she snuggled in as I slowly massaged her, my hands and fingers working over her, feeling the reluctance of her body responding below them.

With each stroke I felt myself melting into the intimacy of the moment, feeling her through the material was tearing me apart, I wanted to enjoy the heat from her flesh, feel the softness of the woman that stood before me. I lowered my head and kissed the top of hers, no rejection, and a little shyness from both of us perhaps. She moulded into me, my fingers slipped around her neck, ecstatic could be a far too stronger word, but touching her flesh sent shivers of delight throughout me.

I couldn't hide my excitement, she could feel me, there was no doubt there, my fingers drifted around her chin, caressing and feathering the skin intimately, my kisses stronger upon her, moving down and toward her cheek, my lips travelling across her neck, slowly, caressing the skin lightly. Gently moving around and then on to her cheek, kissing her lightly. She turns toward me, our lips brushing against each other, I taste her mouth. Our lips meet then part, our tongues meet and we enjoy the embrace, my hands sliding around her waist, moving upward taking the jumper with them. Our kiss firm and needing, tasting her as she me, enjoying the first intimate moments of love, our tongues urgently exploring each others mouth.

She turns to me fully, her head tilted back, my hands cup her cheeks, holding her so my mouth and lips can explore her mouth, my tongue entering her, tasting the delight of her welcoming me. My lips enclose her tongue, sucking her saliva off, then opening to accept her tongue in my mouth as she enters me fully, she wants me, and she explores my mouth, kissing me back urgently.

My hands return to her jumper, pulling it free, exposing her tummy, pulling it up and revealing the body I want so much. We break free, her arms extend upward and I remove her jumper, her large breasts hidden by the brassière, she looks apologetically and whispers the words sorry. For what I enquire?

"For my underwear"

"Don't be silly" as began to cup her full breasts, feeling the material of her brassière, feeling the heaviness of the breasts, wanting them, slowly I fondle her, not exposing them as some would, but allowing her to catch her breath of the moment we committed ourselves to the physical intimacy of lovemaking. I kneel, my mouth leaving hers, I kiss every piece on my way down, her flushed chest, the flesh of breasts, then her tummy, my hands caressing downward and then sliding around her bottom.

My mouth explores her flesh, kissing her softly, light pecks by my lips upon her naked flesh, my tongue teasing her softly as I encircle her navel. Her hands hold my head, she pushes me away, I'm forced to look up, her eyes glowing, wild and wide, seeing the desire, she wants me. She closes in on me and her lips meet mine, she controls the kiss, she forces my lips apart with hers, then her tongue enters me, firm and yet soft, the wetness of our mouths dribbling, I feel her search me, brushing against the roof of my mouth, over my teeth onto my gums. Our lips sealed together, held with passion and lust, yet the lustful cravings of sex is not there, we want something more than the act of fucking, more a bonding of friends wanting something very special.

My hands running over her hips, around her, up her back, downward again until I again hold her bottom, my fingers spreading over her, then my right hand slides under and between her thighs, feeling her. My mouth becomes free from her, she sighs, I look up and see the glorious fullness of her breasts, still hidden from me, moving up I see the delight on her face. Fire in her eyes, the warmth of her breath hits my face, a gasp of pleasure and delight. Her thighs come together to hold my hand in place.

I open my mouth and gently bite her tummy, taking the flesh with my lips, kissing her, teasing her, wanting her more and more. I begin to stand, her hands and arms closing around me, holding me, pulling me closer to her. I slide around her once more, behind her I see the fullness of her breasts, the rise and fall, as her blood is pumped around her body. My hand slides under them, cupping the heavy flesh once more, this time I drift upward, my fingers slipping under the material, I gasp as I feel the softness of her bosom.

My fingers find the stiffened nipple, sliding around and under it, moving lower until I have enough of the breast to hold. Then gently I ease the large left breast into view, the cup beneath her, standing out of the large cup, the pink areola crowned with the deep red of nipple. I watch as she releases her other, both full and both now free for my gaze, the large erect nipples standing proud against the whiteness of the floor.

I gently hold each nipple teasing them between thumb and forefinger, feeling them so hard, her areola darkening with the flushing of her breasts as the blood rushes through her. My fingers spread around the large soft breasts, where she once held her daughter to suckle, feeling her softness of maturity I gently caress them. She is moulding into me once more, her bottom against me, rubbing my already hardened penis, her hand slips down and finds me, squeezing gently as I moan with desire at her touch.

I kiss her hair, taking the scent of her hairspray, the aroma of her body deodorant, teasing my senses, and her perfume of love, enticing me, urging me on. Her chest now flushed and glowing, her reddened breast hiding the milky pale flesh of natural colour, her body alive in a different state. My right hand drifts lower, over her tummy, fingertips brushing against her soft flesh, reaching her mound I cup her, I'm kissing her cheeks and neck once more as I tease her sex. "I want you" I whisper, my voice trembling as I speak, my mind racing not onto the acts of intercourse, but wanting to pleasure her in so many different ways.

She turns to me once more, we're kissing again, face to face, mouths grasping at each others lips, tongues embracing the dance of love. Her hands reach behind her, the bra falls as she reaches up around my neck, "Don't hurt me" she whispers, and we embrace and hug for a few moments, moments that appear to be a lifetime. I feel her hands against my chest, undoing my buttons, my hands running over her face, brushing her hair back, exposing her beauty. We are still kissing, we can't stop kissing, and tasting each other, exploring each other, and we still have not undressed. Our friendship had drifted along far too long, and now the months of denial were taking their toll, sexual chemistry between us had been suppressed, and now the tension had to be released.


Her fingers undo my buttons, I feel her trembling as she feeds the buttons through the holes, and I'm gazing on the wondrous beauty of the female form. Seeing her breasts so exposed before me, my hands are under them, caressing, no, teasing the senses of this creature so alive that stands before me. I kiss her forehead, as her fingers reach the lower button, she tugs at me shirt.

"Try my buckle." I whisper as another of my kisses entwines our mouths, I feel her hands shaking, not in excitement or anticipation, but in the unknowingness of what she might enjoy. I sense her anxiety as she pulls at me belt, releasing it from the buckle. My hands cupping her breasts, lifting them from her body, the heaviness of the flesh excites me more.

My belt is freed, then the button and again she tugs at my shirt, freeing it, and then she helps me out from the garment. As she closes in on me I kiss her again, I feel heat from her flushed cheeks, she pulls my T-shirt free, and then raising my arms she helps remove it. Now for the first time she sees me, my large frame before her, my excitement controlled, yet I long her to embrace me. Her fingers run over me, my body shivers in delight, her fingers so light, her fingernails like blades, but blades of love not violence.

She searches my torso, over and over she traces my lines, circling my nipples, teasing me, enjoying her moment of the first intimate touches of my body. I shudder as she tickles my tummy, we are kissing, and then she is breaking free and gazing upon me. I watch as she closes in on me, I feel her hot breath as her mouth nears my chest, kisses so light, then her tongue, tracing over me. I'm beginning to lose it, I want her more than ever, and I want to love her like no other has. Her shyness seems lost, the trembling hands no more, I feel her pinching me, testing my reactions, not hurtful but playful, exploring the body before her. Then she bites me, I moan, my arms wrap around her and pull her close. The warmth of her breasts comforts me, my erection now so full, I'm in pain, I need to free myself, I need to be felt, fondled and caressed.

I'm alive in her arms, feeling her want me is more powerful than any drug, the passion from her is heated, her bites loving and now she is kissing my nipples, softly biting them, I feel her lips trembling around my areola as the tongue licks them and then her lips pucker and she is suckling my erect nipples. She is kissing me all over, working her way down, feeling the saliva dry on me, I trace one line and wipe it up, my finger coated with her saliva, she looks at me and sees what I am doing. My mouth opens as I take my finger in, sucking the saliva off, her eyes light up, my mouth opens in what I can only describe as amazement that I am enjoying her taste.

I feel her hands upon my bulge, the excitement of being able to love her like this is too much to comprehend, my desire to enjoy her body coming true, she takes the zip and begins to unzip me, I take hold of her and whisper "not here."

We enter the sitting room, I'm behind her and can see her breasts moving as we walk, our right hands clasped as if not wanting to let the bond of this moment be broken, I watch her bottom wiggle like never before. As we near the couch she turns and stops me, holding my hand she leads me away from the lounge, leaving the three cats to themselves, through the hall and up the stairs. Here I grab her, pulling her down onto the stairs, I need to feel her again, my hands on her breasts fondling them, our mouths locked together again as we kiss passionately.

Her legs are parted, I'm between them and she is pinching my nipples, I feel her dominance wanting to be freed, yet I sense the shyness and nervousness from her, as if concealing the need to domineer. Our tongues are full in each others mouths', both forcing the other to take the other, neither of us wanting to let the other control. Our desire more urgent and stronger than earlier, I sense my fondling is now more like groping, I hate this and I try to stop, yet the need to feel her breasts more than ever.

We break for the need of air, she gasps as we part, we are like teenagers fucking as if there is no tomorrow, yet our genitals not yet uncovered as we explore each other like animals. Her fingernails draw down my body, harder than before, my body hair dragged with them, my fingers pinch her nipples, she gasps for air as the sharpness of the pain pierces her senses and nerves. She reacts and I feel the pain she just felt, we are tearing at each other, urgently we need to explore further.

We continue to her bedroom, still bonded together by our hands, we part as she turns and closes the door, the light is turned on and we gaze at each other, her body is silhouetted against the pale pink door, complementing her radiating colour of her flushing body. Her complexion normally pale and milky is truly in the heat of sexual arousal, from her head down her colour flourishing with redness, a colour complementing her natural curves and fullness.

She crosses the bedroom toward me, I'm kicking my shoes off and moving further on to the bed, my legs sprawled open as she kneels between them. Lunging at me she grabs my trousers and pulls them down, my pants follow them, my erection springing up between us. I roll my hips back to allow my garments to be removed, then my socks, and now I lie completely naked before her, her mouth opening to say something, yet nothing is heard.

Her small hands near my erect penis, the electricity of her touch is too much and I gasp aloud as her fingers tease my flesh. Her left hand takes hold of me and I see my glands crowning her clenched fist, small fingers wrapped around my shaft, squeezing and caressing me. My penis spills some of the salty juice out, the pre-cum sitting proudly on top of the small vulva of my penis. She begins rubbing the juice in with her right forefinger, the pressure mounting with each stroke, not only of her forefinger but of the masturbatory act she is performing upon me, I can't hold much longer, my breath gasping as the pressure mounts within me.

Her hand moves up down my shaft, her grip sensual and light, yet the feeling of helplessness overpowers me as she continues the manual stimulation of my sex. I hear the words escaping, but she appears to not hear, my first jets of ejaculatory excitement escape the swollen shaft. Spurting upward and on to her, thick sexual juice, splashing her face, her mouth and nose covered by the first two strong streams of sperm. Further jets of sperm are released, her grip and rhythm controlled and fluent, creating the endless feeling of sexual release from deep within me, I hear myself gasping with pleasure, urging her on, as each stream of sperm coats her waiting breasts and chest, the finality of the ejaculation spilling out, streaming over her small fingers and hand. The penis swells as she rises with the last stroke, spilling the last seed from me, sitting upon my penis like heavy dew on the top of flag poles.

My penis still twitches as she releases her grip, the entire shaft visibly moving as if ejaculating, my erection still strong as she kneels before me, the thick streams of my sperm running down her face, dripping from her chin on to the large breasts below. I watch as she begins to fondle her wet sticky breasts, her fingers begin to wipe the semen from her, a large thick stream is wiped up from her lips. The coated finger is inserted into her mouth, her tongue laps at the hot sticky salty fluid, her eyes lighting up.

Reaching out I grip her and pull her on to me, her breasts squashing between us, her large erect nipples hard against me, I begin to near her mouth, her look questioning my next act, 'you sure you want to kiss?', I see the semen in her mouth, I can't resist her and my mouth closes in, we are locked together and sharing my sperm.

to be continued...