Whistling Through the Wheatfield Ch. 3

Story Info
Mr. Right takes flirtatious lady for a real ride in a field.
2.1k words
3.89
11.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whistling Through the Wheatfield Part Three

I remember the field. Being with you there. Laying on piled clothes on the black soil. Your hair tickling my forehead while I kissed you deeply. Your eyes closed as you concentrate upon that kiss, your energy returning as your senses come back to you from a body-wrenching series of orgasms. My hard cock still tingles from where your cool hand traced along it. I still haven't cum for you, but I promise to if you want to continue tonight. My gratitude for your attention is such a powerful force that I just want to pleasure you over and over in any way you desire. And since this moment hasn't ended yet, I'd really like to conjure some more orgasms from you.

So far I haven't paid your breasts the attention they deserve. Mmmmmm, they look so good especially with the sweat glistening in the soft moonlight. I bring my hands closer, lightly fingering the swells of the sides of your breasts. I continue to kiss you with my eyes closed while my hands create a map in my mind of how they look. The heat, the sensual texture of the skin, the varying firmness in different areas of each breast, that subtle difference in size from one to the other...all of these things go onto my mental map as I memorize you. I listen to your breathing, feel when you move your body to press into my palms, sense the spikes in intensity of your kissing. These things tell me where your sweet tits are the most sensitive, the way you like them to be played with in your present mood. Mmmmm, these are a couple of the secrets to being a better lover, to attune myself to you and your pleasure. But back to the live action again...

My fingers tease across nipples hard from both pleasure and the slight chill to the summer night air. I suck a little at my fingertips to make them slippery and then proceed to tug at your throbbing nipples one by one. The slick pulling causes wet popping sounds in the stillness. I can feel your tongue exploring my mouth, a moan in your throat as you kiss me in a long series of passionate mouthings. My palms are gripping at your full breasts now, squeezing, kneading, stroking. Mmmmm, I love your precious breasts!

I bring my head down, hearing you suck in air between your teeth at the precise moment I suck your left nipple into my hot mouth. Tonguing you so softly as my hands play across your hips. I love the way your nipple feels in my mouth, slightly rubbery, hot, pulsing with excitement. But most of all, I enjoy your excited reaction to my sucking. A few more seconds and then I leave the wetness to the cool breeze as I focus on your right. Another little gasp as I may contact with your nubbin in my mouth, your flexed thighs with my hands. I smile with my mouth full. Fingers swirl in little rune shapes across your hot thighs. You twist a little bit from all the attention, slightly-frustrated, wanting more.

And then I feel your hotspot beneath my fingertips. The inviting wet heat of your succulent womanhood beckons me inside of you. I move the soft, padded edge of my middle finger along your wet slit. I'm just teasing you a little by sliding along the insides of hot, wet lips that are plump with engorged excitement. I slowly tease the very top with a tender touch, coaxing your clit out from hiding, not actually touching it yet, dragging out the moment of anticipation. Your hips move a little more wildly, thinking that if my fingers won't touch your lovely button then you will attempt to grind against my finger if you can. I don't wish to tease you, just build a little excitement. And then...and then...and then it happens...

Two actions at once, I pull my lips back over my teeth and use them as a padded clamp upon the nipple that was left swollen and cold, the other action being that I bring down firm pressure with my slippery finger on you slick clit...feeling it throb...pulsing that pressure more firmly, less firmly in time with your heartbeat I feel pounding through your now-heaving chest...you wail into the night as your thighs clamp down on my tensing wrist...that's it, precious, cum...cum...cum...you're so very gorgeous in the moments of your own pleasure...even in the starlight I see your full body break out in an instant sweat, and my tongue working your nipple lashes quickly back and forth, trying to milk every last ounce of pleasure from you...and then...mercifully...easing back my finger, releasing my lips, and pulling your twitching body close to give you a slow, soft kiss as you catch your breath again.

Frantic pace cooling down slowing ahhhh...

Wow, you didn't know you had that in you, huh? I promise to make the next one more personal...I want to be inside you for the next one, to feel you as I cross the brink myself with you. But first, I want you to catch your breath. Mmmmmm, your lips so soft, so hot. Each kiss a tiny thankyou for moments passed and moments yet to come. For some reason I find it easiest to savour everything you are when you're in this state, calming and relaxing from the pleasure I bring. It means a lot to me...

You reach down and tease my cock with your own fingertips, and it's my turn to gasp. I guess you're not quite through tonight after all. My throbbing hardness overflows your hand as you grip me. A few teasing squeezes to get me back for any teasing I've put you through tonight. Easy there, it's been a while since I was with someone special this way, so just. Whew...feels good...but I want...want to be inside you again tonight. Please? Mmmmmm, any way you'd like... No, you're not too heavy, don't be silly...I love the way you look. Climb aboard.

You release me from your hands that were feeling so good, and roll me onto my back. Heated thighs straddle me as you test your balance on your feet, abandoning that position to get down with your shins flat atop my jacket, knees laying beside my ribs. You smile down at me and reach back behind yourself, one teasing finger tracing up my shaft in a way that makes my eyes flare briefly. I smile at you as you wink back and then take hold of me again, positioning, easing down. Slowly...

Oh the heat that cradles me, enveloping more and more of my cock and the type of smile on your face is priceless. The humor gives way to pleasure and I sense that within minutes that will give way to frantic, wild passion.

Further and further I extend within you, all too soon brushing your cervix deep inside you...that's as far as I can go...good thing, too, because this fireman's run out of hose. You're pressing down on my thighs with a reassuring weight...not too heavy, but heavy enough for some great bouncing momentum. I try to start things off slowly, pulling you down for another series of kisses amongst the countless kisses we've already shared on this fabulous night. Your tongue plays across my lips and your tits press against my chest as you lean over at the waist, keeping my cock throbbing all the way inside you. A little shiver passes down your back as I touch the back of your neck, the sides of your face, and I moan into your mouth. How could you possibly feel more perfect for me?

I grasp your thighs lightly and pull you a couple of inches up off of me and then I begin to slowly pump. Your breathing gets a little ragged and my senses shrink down my world to just the two of us again. Grinding my hips up against your bottom, you feel me slowly sliding inside you with every slight thrust. Mmmmm, you feel so good, and the feel of your nipples on my chest, your tongue playing with mine. I give a little growl in the back of my throat as I pick up the pace a bit. And that's when the passion within you flares up again.

You bring your weight down onto me suddenly, your hips rising a little before crashing down. Thump. Thump. Thump. My rock hard cock thudding into you even as you try do drive me into the softened soil. Our eyes close as we concentrate every nerve on the points where we merge within you. Your clit bumping my groin, grinding in the curly hair, then being teased by the cool breeze as you rise back up again. The feeling of your hot wetness on my shaft, followed by the night air, and repeating again and again with the heat of your juicy core...it's enough to drive me wild even without your hips urging me on. I grab your bouncing hips hard, thrusting myself in deeper still it seems. You wince the first two thrusts and then welcome the new depth. I try so hard not to hurt you, but passion dwindles reasoning.

My hands grabbing at your ass now, pulling you forward to drag your swollen clit along my hard shaft with each burst of speed. Faster! Harder! You urge me on with commands issued in the heat of the moment. And I comply willingly, giving you more effort. I open my eyes and find you staring down intensely at me, possibly without actually seeing me. That look alone is enough to spur on my coming orgasm. Yes! Yes! Yes! You feel my hands across your breasts, gripping them a little too firmly as I try to contain my explosion just a little longer. A slight flicker of disappointment flashes across your gaze before your eyes blink at the pleasure of me inside you. So hot, so syrupy slick, and you're gripping me so tight. Please...I want your orgasm...I summon it from within you to take me over the edge...cum with me. Please!

Your eyes flash as my hands smack down on your ass on both sides at once. The surprise of it brings a wall crashing down and you find the teasing sensations within you turning into a tempest. This time that look in your eyes does bring on my orgasm just as much as if you'd pulled it from me with a frantic licking, milking, sucking. AAGH!!! The last thing I have the willpower to do is to drive you down onto my cock, locking you down as I squeeze your ass so hard it almost stings.

I sense more than feel my essence spiraling up through my shaft, as it nears the tip it heaves and explodes into you like a cannon. You feel the blast of juices and it's the very last thing you can handle before succumbing to your own pleasure. Gazes locked, we feel each other cum, each throb from the other bringing more. My consciousness darkening as the intensity of the experience astounds me.

Hot splashes within you, jet after jet pulsing into your clasping womanhood. Your teeth chatter from the strength of your cumming. I am nearly wrung out inside you now. We're shouting into the night, my ears just now able to perceive the sound. The rush of my pulse in my ears comes next, a deafening roar to match the sound you're making me produce. Ohhhhhh...

Mmmmmm, precious, you are truly fantastic. You collapse down upon my chest, exhausted and twitching as I have enough pressence of mind to softly massage at your muscles before they cramp. You're whispering something, your thoughts, but I can't quite make them out...almost...but you do seem to be happy. I smile and kiss you lovingly-soft. The calm washing over us in lapping waves, deeper each second. I touch your cheek again as you lay the other on my chest. In one ear you hear the pounding of my heart, in the other the dry sound of the wind whistling through the wheatfield. Your eyes open, taking in the mesmerizing sight of the Saskatchewan wheat waving back and forth in the breeze. A little twinge deep down reminds you I'm still inside you. A smaller twinge deeper inside you reminds you that I haven't squirmed out from underneath you to grab my clothes and dash home. You think maybe...just maybe...I've got a little potential... And the only coherent thing I can think through the warm, fuzzy feelings of this moment with you is: "I'm pretty sure you won't be able to look at a wheatfield again without smiling, and thinking fondly of me..."