White Bitches with Black Itches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
553 Followers

"Careful you don't hurt someone with that," said a male voice.

It startled him so much that he let go of his dick, leaving it to bob and sway in plain sight. He turned to see the red-headed guy who'd fucking Debbi, now wearing only a pair of boxers and a big grin.

"I mean, you don't want to poke someone's eye out, do ya?" The man continued down the hall, leaving behind a smart-ass snicker and an embarrassed Brian. All kidding aside, Brian knew that he just had to get some relief, one way or the other. He didn't think any of these women would help. But maybe his wife would?

He found her still sitting in the small bathroom looking worn and haggard, the toilet brush discarded and her clothes strewn all over the floor.

"You look like you could use a break," he remarked, watching the gobs of cum congeal on her chin, chest and hair. "But I want you to take care of something before you rest," he added, looking meaningfully down at the tent in his pants.

"But, but I can't," Debbi pleaded. "There's no time. Someone new will be coming soon." She knew as soon as she said it that she'd left him an opening.

"Yes, someone will be cumming. Me. I have no idea what you can do to make up for cheating on our deal," he said angrily. "But I know you owe me this, at least. You owe me."

Pulling his dick from his pants, he pressed it against her face. As she sucked it into her mouth, Brian felt like his knees were about to give way. Her mouth, incredibly, felt cool on his skin, as if his cock was hotter and harder than humanly possible. Her tongue glided over his head and shaft like a velvet glove, every movement sending sparks deep into his balls. He ordered her to suck on him hands-free, telling her to occupy herself with a little self-stimulation. Looking down, he watched his cock disappear again and again into her wet, warm mouth, while below that her hands twisted and pulled on her tits and nipples.

Knees shaking and balls quivering, Brian pulled his wife's head hard against his body, shoving all of his rigid cock into her mouth. The feeling of the crown scraping the back of her throat triggered him off, and he sent torrent after torrent of cum straight down her gullet. So explosive was his orgasm that he nearly collapsed to the floor, held upright only by his hands on her shoulders and her firm grip on his cock.

His urgent need had drained away. But his anger remained. Wiping his cum-covered cock on her face and hair he said, "I hope the next guy gives you a good fuck. Cuz when we get home, I'm gonna fuck you up good!"

Stalking from the room, he kept his back straight and his walk steady until he came to the empty living room, where he collapsed upon the couch. What should be the best day of his life certainly felt like the worst. While getting to watch so many couples fuck certainly qualified as a success, he could feel his marriage rapidly slipping away. Would it be better if he just left right now, and didn't mention a thing when Debbi got home? What if he grabbed her and took her home with him? Her eyes had already given him the answer. He'd seen that look when she'd been desperate for Lord Boa. He'd seen it again in the bathroom sucking on Red's big cock. It was the look of an addict. The look of someone who would do anything, sell out anyone, just to get a fix. But he hadn't seen it when she sucked him off. That said it all, right there.

So should he leave? Just chuck it all and take off? It wouldn't hurt. It wouldn't help, either. But... But he had as much interest now in seeing these high-class women get screwed with big black pricks as he had before. Maybe more of an interest, now that he really felt no guilt. None at all.

Heading back to the kitchen he passed several guys along the way. Though none were particularly friendly, neither were they menacing. They just acted like guys who had something to do and were intent on getting it done. Brian could see where they'd have that attitude.

He found out later how they worked the pairing system. Prior to the beginning each woman would be sent to a particular room. As punishment, his wife had been given the bathroom, the smallest available room. The men then selected the room names from a jar. On side one they had their first stop. On side two they had their second stop. What woman you got was the luck of the draw. And since there were more women than men, some lucky guys got two women. After both visits were over, it became a free for all, with any willing and capable men pairing up with any willing women. But everything had to cut off at 3:00, so the mothers in the group could be home in time to greet their children after school. A real equal-opportunity, family values sort of party.

In the kitchen Jellese knelt welcoming her new lover, happily slobbering over his sack and knob. The thickly built cock matched its thickly built owner, and Brian could see Jellese already anticipating taking it into her dripping pussy. But for now the man seemed content to let her suck him off, so Brian continued through the kitchen, feeling somewhat robbed of the chance to see her gaping cunt again.

He forgot his disappointment in the adjacent laundry room. His next door neighbor, Claudia Tomas, lay stripped and spread eagle on the floor as a short, heavy black man ate her out. Brian had to smile at the look she gave him when she noticed him. Aware of her attention, he let his gaze linger on her body, taking in every intimate curve, crevice and contour. He'd briefly spied her tits before as she changed in her bedroom. But now he could fully appreciate their voluptuous beauty. The heavy mounds. The pink caps. The coral nips. The way her skin blushed from face to cleavage as he soaked up the sight of her. Her stomach he knew from various summer events, as she always wore bare midriff outfits. Letting his gaze wander lower, he was surprised to find that she'd shaved off all her pubic hair, save for a small strip just above her slit. The whole area was wet and glistening from the man's saliva and her juices, and from the way she unconsciously thrust her hips up, she was enjoying every lick.

"Want a closer look?" the man unexpectedly asked him. Did he! You can look but can't touch, the man warned as Brian changed positions with him, kneeling between her swaying knees. Her pussy looked small and virginal, though the lips were full and engorged. The man gently parted the folds so Brian could see her pink walls, and another touch revealed her clit peeking out from its protective hood.

"How does she taste?" Brian asked, both to make conversation and to further embarrass his mortified neighbor. The man said she tasted not as bad as some, having a bit of a fishy taste but with a pleasant sweetness to it. Brian continued to banter with the guy, asking about her responsiveness, her fucking abilities, and whether she sucked as well as she looked. All the while the man continued to finger and probe her, giving Brian a good look at all her most intimate spots, and causing Claudia to redden like a tomato. Finally they switched places again, and the man bent back to his task, the red of his tongue matching the red of her tunnel, in direct contrast to the black of his skin against the white of her folds. Brian paused again to gaze down at her tits and enjoy the distraught look on her face, even as she writhed against the tongue probing her inner canal. He knew, and knew that she knew, that he'd be remembering this scene for years to come. That's what she got for being such a tease.

Heading for the back of the house, he heard a scream come from behind the door that led downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs he found not one but three couples scattered about the room. He didn't know the woman closest to him, but he doubted she was in her right mind anyway. It'd been she who screamed, probably due to the introduction of a thick black cock right in the entrance of her ass. She whimpered continuously as the man pressed his eight-incher into her asshole, stretching her skin and muscles so far it seemed like she might split open.

Bent over another couch Jill Marisco was taking it doggy style, a thin nine inches pistoning in and out of her pussy while she cradled her head in her arms, moaning softly. Looking closely, Brian saw faint scars under her tits. He'd suspected that she'd had a boob job and now had his proof. Watching the two of them proved to be boring, though. The man never varied his rhythm, and Jill never lifted her face from her arms. She appeared to be content to take it from behind for the rest of the day.

The sound of mewing and slurping from the back of the basement caught Brian's attention. It came from behind a sheet that'd been rigged on a clothesline. Approaching stealthily, Brian pushed one edge to the side and peeked in. There, enthusiastically sucking a hard black dick, knelt Heather Winslow, Kate's 18-year-old stepdaughter! She'd gotten her daughter involved in this black orgy? Shocked, though not enough to leave, Brian watched as the girl did her best to cram the thick cock into her small mouth. Though obviously not too inexperienced, her bumbling efforts soon annoyed the man, who pushed her to the floor and then crouched between her legs. As he got ready to split her slit, she brazenly gazed up at Brian, pulling on her tiny tits and bouncing her tight ass off the ground. Her cocky smile disappeared momentarily when the man slashed into her, grinding his cock in to the hilt. Gasping at the brutal intrusion, she had no more time to flirt with Brian and occupied herself with enjoying the thick monster currently rubbing her cunt raw. Staked to the floor by a huge black pole, she could only squirm around, squealing with delight every time he pulled it out and shoved it back in. As petite as she was, Brian wondered how much more she could take. Just then she twisted her body to bring her legs up between them, exposing all of her cunt to the pile-driver above her. Now the man could reach her innermost depths, and she panted with the pleasure and effort. As he turned to leave, she pursed her lips and blew him a kiss, before turning back to concentrate on the next violet thrust.

Heather Winslow? Brian shook his head as he climbed the stairs. He'd watched the girl grow into a little heartbreaker, shedding her baby fat to reveal smooth hips, a nice ass and small though succulent tits. Obviously she took after her mother, with the attitude that men would do anything to get between her legs. Brian decided to head for the master bedroom in search of the stacked but flighty step-mom Winslow.

He found Mrs. Winslow not in the bedroom but in the master bath, partaking of some black meat with the man who owned Lord Boa. Though he'd never actually met the man, this was the guy he'd caught fucking his wife so many months ago. He still didn't know the man's name, but he knew the name of the ten-inch, wrist-thick black appendage between his legs: Lord Boa. Named after the snake and just as powerful, Lord Boa was the one cock that all these women dreamed about, and that all were willing to lie, cheat and steal to get their hands on. Kate Winslow, as hostess, evidently got Lord Boa all to herself for the day. Not that it meant anything. The man behind the snake held all the cards. And all her attention.

Standing in a suds-filled bathtub, Kate was bent at the waist, her mouth stretched over the massive crown while the man held her upright. They'd evidently just finished a long and taxing blowjob, as both were covered in sweat, and Kate's entire body trembled from the effort. Sparing no more than a glance his way, the man led Kate past Brian and into the bedroom. Collapsing on the bed, he pulled his big-titted prize to the mattress, kissing her wetly while he fondled her boobs and pussy. Putting one hand around his wicked shaft, she pumped and stroked it, her fingers covering no more than a third of his length. Panting and gasping, she begged him to put it inside her. When he finally did, it took many long seconds for his snake to disappear all the way into her hole. Her animal cry lasted the entire time.

As with the other women, Brian tried to commit to memory the many details of the hot sex playing out before him. Her hooded, lust-filled eyes. The way she sounded as she begged to be fucked. The shudders and tremors coursing through her double-d tits. The tempting color of her hard nipples. The shivers of her stomach as small orgasms pelted her. The harsh contrast between his ebony skin and her pale skin. The size, shape and color of her cunt. And the sight of such a fat, black snake sliding in and out of her, sucking out her juices with each noisy stroke, until both were covered in a sparkling sheen of cunt nectar.

He took it all in, not embarrassed to be staring, not caring about looking cool or detached. He stared fascinated, understanding for the first time the addiction he was up against. Kate Winslow had everything a big-titted, slow-witted bimbo could want. A big house, expensive cars, long vacations, social status, and a husband who probably rarely called on her to spread her legs for him. And probably never asked her to engage in anything really kinky. When he died, she'd inherit millions. But if he caught her at this, and divorced her, the pre-nup limited her to less than 200 grand. This he knew as a fact, straight from Paul's lips at a New Years Eve party. If she was risking all that just for some big, black cock, what could he offer to keep Debbi in line?

He turned away in dismay. He needed someplace to sit and collect his thoughts. Heading into the hallway he staggered against the wall and almost fell. He felt dizzy, light-headed. His cock ached, so stiff it was painful. Was the stress, and the blood loss, actually affecting his mind? He needed to find a couch to sit down and gather his wits. He turned left into the library. There a woman he didn't know lay spread eagle, taking it in her slit from a blond, white guy with an enormously thick dick. Her eyes looked vacant, as if in a trance. Only the way she squeezed her fingernails into her palms revealed the pleasure, or pain, she was experiencing. He spun out, turning next into another bathroom, where he encountered Margo Brown dripping in cum, courtesy of a massive ejaculation from the black cock she was now licking clean. She looked dirty, disgusting, tawdry.

He staggered away. In room after room he saw white women – his friends' wives, PTA mothers, Girl Scout leaders – cavorting, pandering and begging for a thick black cock to fulfill their needs, to push the pleasure buttons buried deep inside their cunts. They were slut wives of the cheapest and filthiest sort. Where the slut wives he'd read about might share their obsession with their husbands, who were in on their plans, these women snuck around, deceiving their families and themselves. They had no self-control. They'd given up their dignity and respect in search of a simple physical pleasure. He stuck his head in room after room, nearly running now, searching for Debbi. He needed to get her out of this place, away from this madness.

The ordered civility of the earlier couplings had broken down. In one room he found two black men banging away at a petite woman, one pinning her from above and one thrusting into her mouth. In another room two women licked and sucked a single black snake, fighting over and then sharing the cum oozing from its tip. In the master bedroom Kate Winslow lay spread-eagle on the bed while another woman sucked on her clit, who in turn was receiving a good fucking from another long black stick. It was the first real sign of lesbianism, though probably not the only one. Women were now staggering from room to room; unabashedly naked, cum-covered and exhausted. They gazed at him with eyes both wild and dull. Two women groped his crotch as he passed. He twisted away and strode on.

He took the basement stairs two at a time. He expected to find an orgy in full swing, multiple cocks in multiple holes with cum splattering everywhere. He expected to find Debbi in the middle of it. To his relief and consternation only empty couches greeted him. Where had they gone? Where was Debbi? Heart pounding, he collapsed onto the couch where just an hour before a woman had gotten ass-fucked by a gigantic black cock. His own cock throbbed so hard he could feel it vibrating. Glancing around self-consciously, he pulled it free and stared at it. The rigid shaft, the purple crown, a thick stem pulsing to his heartbeat. He'd never really believed that size didn't matter. Not really. And now he knew for sure. And his wife was rejecting him because of it. Because of something he couldn't change.

"Weird, isn't it?" Brian nearly jumped out of his skin at the woman's voice in his ear. No, not a woman, but a girl. Heather. Kate's daughter. He started to color until he noticed she wasn't looking at his crotch but at his face.

"What's going on upstairs, I mean. It's weird," she said conversationally, joining him on the couch as naturally as could be, as if his hard hot cock wasn't sticking straight out of his pants. And as if her young, unblemished body wasn't completely open and naked to him. He could see the soft, fresh folds of her pussy, for God's sake. "The first two parties I was up there with them, fucking and sucking like a madwoman. I'd be so sore I could barely walk through the halls at school!" She laughed at the thought. "But now I know that there's always next time. So I just sit down here and listen to the sounds of them moving from room to room, trying to guess who's doing what to who."

He didn't know what to say to that. Should he commiserate? Laugh with her? Lecture her? He stared down at his dick, past it, imagining it bigger, longer, thicker, harder, more powerful. Even in the cool basement air, even in the stress of the moment, it stayed hard. That was worth something, wasn't it? He melted back into the couch when her lips first touched the crown, not surprised at all. As her lips dipped up and down on him, her tongue swathing him in warmth and wetness, he studied the bare curve of her back, the smooth, unblemished softness of her skin. He had enough of his common sense left to wonder and then remember that she was eighteen, and had been for months. He'd never let her proceed otherwise.

She shifted round to face him, kneeling on the floor between his legs. Her fingers cradled his drawn up sack even as she sucked his shaft with greater passion. Though her teeth occasionally raked his sensitive skin, she had a natural skill at finding and stimulating his hot buttons with her tongue and lips. He barely felt the stud in her tongue, though he sometimes caught a flash of gold when she repositioned her mouth around his dick. She pulled herself up his body, placing fevered kisses on his groin, his stomach, his chest. Teasing his nipples with her tongue and teeth. Nibbling his earlobe. Finding his lips.

He pulled her against him crushingly, cramming his tongue inside her mouth, raping it, sucking her tongue, licking the stud. His hands found her ass, his fingers sliding along the crack, stopping only when they encountered the bottom folds of her slit. He fingered it, strummed it, wanting to invade, not with this digit, but with another.

"Follow me," she breathed into his ear, disengaging and leading him behind the curtain, to the mattress. She stripped him quickly, efficiently, her lips leaving his cock only when necessary. As he lay face up, she stood above him like a new, adventurous goddess. Smooth, muscled thighs led up to her bare slit, the folds just becoming engorged, waiting for something. Waiting for him. Above that, her stomach flowed inexorably up to firm, cone-shaped teen tits, her puffy nipples distended and hard. Tearing his gaze away, Brian saw her looking down at him with bemusement, compassion and greed. Grasping her calves, he pulled her down on him, his breath catching as her tight twat encased his cock in a steamy heat, like walking into a hot sauna. "We're not supposed to deal with you," she murmured, smiling like a child disobeying her parents.

bbonz1
bbonz1
553 Followers