White Bitches with Black Itches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

She rode him for several minutes, leaning forward often to rub her clit against his rigid cock. He watched her intently, reaching up to fondle her tits, or back to caress her ass, or down to flick her clit. She seemed delighted by that; perhaps no one had thought to pleasure her that way. She came, spasming hard, little high-pitched screams tumbling from her mouth. Brian wondered if she'd give up now, if she was as selfish as the women upstairs. Barely calming from her ride, she pulled him over and up, so he now pinned her to the mattress with his cock. Grateful, and horny as hell, he began to pound into her. As she had with her black lover, she stretched her legs up and under his chest, giving him full access to her hot, slick cunt. He smashed himself in, burying his cock deep in her folds, until even his balls landed deep in her valley. As he felt the pressure beginning to build, he discovered he had no need to dominate this girl. His cum would enter her just where it left him...deep in her cunt. When he came the ferocity surprised even him. He wanted to scream, to weep, to pound the air in triumph. Instead he eased her legs back and collapsed on her, his dick still in her slit. "Thank you," he whispered.

Back in the car, Brian took a moment to calm his shaking nerves. He'd finally found Debbi in a walk-in closet, smiling triumphantly as cum rolled down a massive black cock and over her fingers. She'd given no sign that she even recognized him. He knew he could take her from the house, force her to get dressed and drive home with him. But he could tell that he'd never save her from her addiction. She didn't want saving. Which left only one question. Was their marriage worth saving?

To be continued...

One of my first erotic stories. Comments welcome!

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers