White Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"It's like kissing my naked father," Manni thought. She wanted so much to reach down and explore an uncut penis but his age was holding her back. His hands were now kneading her butt while his middle finger periodically would push her thong strap deeper into the cleft.

Dan took his time touching and massaging for a minute before pulling her thong out and then rubbing into her bare damp crack. He touched over her puckered hole before curling under her ass and finding out that her pussy juices were flowing.

"Ohhh!" Manni moaned when she was invaded below. A green light went off as she reached between their bodies and found his throbbing member. She pinched the extra foreskin between her thumb and index finger and then pushed the extra covering down until the damp mushroom crown appeared. Meanwhile he was finger-fucking her from the rear. "I don't know your name," she whispered.

"Let's keep it that way," he whispered back. "Let's go to the yellow room?"

Manni knew that the yellow room had beds but was not ready for that yet. "Will you take a rain check?" She was now jerking him off quite rapidly.

"Yes but slow down. I'm not as young as the others and have to save myself." It was then that Jeff started talking.

"CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION?"

They all stopped kissing, touching and sucking.

"Inside the library room," he stopped and pointed. "There's a glory wall that has four glory holes cut into it. Since the house is now yellow it is available all night for those who want to experience the unknown. Are there any questions?"

No one raised their hands but Cassie whispered to Steve. "What is he talking about?"

Steve smiled. "Glory holes are when men push their penises through the hole and wait for someone on the other side to give them pleasures."

"Oh God," Cassie gasped. "Pleasures meaning touching and..."

"Oral sex," Steve whispered as he wondered. "Have you...I mean..ever?"

"No," she said softly. "Never."

"If you ever want to try it let me know," he said sounding like he was doing her a favor.

Cassie felt his hard cock jerk in her fingers. "Maybe." She giggled. "Are you going to do the wall?" She asked as she watched two other men walk into the library.

"I think I have to talk to Maggie first. Have you seen Greg or her?"

"Not since they went outside," Cassie released his cock and pulled her damp fingers out. "Maybe we should look for them." They moved into the bar room and then went out onto the patio.

"Not out here," Steve whispered but then they heard a moan and looked over the rail at Greg sitting on a bench with his pants and underwear down around his ankles. Maggie was on her knees in front of him and her head was slowly bobbing up and down.

"I guess we don't have to ask for permission," Steve smiled. "Do you want to go and learn something new in the library?"

Cassie smiled. "That's what libraries are for right?"

"Definitely......to learn."

They re-entered the house and moved towards the library. After entering the room they saw the wall and four women kneeling down. From the back they couldn't see the actual blow jobs but it was obvious from their head movements what they were doing.

"I'll go in the back and wait my turn," Steve smiled before leaning over and lightly kissing her soft young lips.

Cassie moved to the side to get a better angle and to look and learn. She saw the hostess Amy slowly licking up the underside of a small but very hard penis and next to her the younger Amy completely engulfing the penis pushing out of that hole. It was then that she heard two men groan loudly and a few minutes later the women in front of them pulled back and wiped their mouths. "Oh Shit, they swallowed the cum," Cassie whispered.

"You're up," Donna smiled at the young teenager as she walked from the wall.

Cassie's legs were shaking as she inched towards the two holes and waited for Steve to push his cock through. She had touched it in his pants but had not really seen what it looked like. Finally after a few seconds the red swollen head popped through about five inches. She moved her knees to the soft pillow on the floor beneath the hole and was about to lean forward and kiss the cock head but then saw another penis come through the hole next to her. "Which one is he? Maybe another man was before him behind the wall?" She thought.

Steve was second to go after Joe. "Do you mind if I go before you?" He whispered.

"Sorry buddy but Mr. Happy is very impatient." Joe laughed before moving his hips forward and shoving his cock through the hole. "Take that one there." Joe then glanced over at Frank who had been at his hole for a while. They smiled.

"Shit," Steve said while leaning over and looking through the other empty hole. He saw Cassie's puzzled look before she smiled and leaned forward. The moan from Joe's throat told him that Cassie's lips had landed.

Cassie kept her eyes open as she kissed the tip. His pre-cum gathered on her lips until her tongue flicked out to taste it. After planting tiny kisses all around the head she pressed her tight lips into the tiny hole and then slowly opened them. Her head moved forward until the whole crown rested on her tongue. She sucked on it like a Popsicle until it popped from her lips. She giggled and did it again and again and again.

"OH GOD!" Joe groaned as his hands pushed against the wall.

"You lucky man," Steve whispered.

"Anyone back there?" He heard a woman's voice.

"Hell yes," Steve whispered before pushing down his slacks and briefs. He jammed his cockhead through the hole and waited.

Helen Jacobs also was 60 like her husband Dan and had also missed the past few parties. Now she was on high speed catch up as she grabbed a hold of the young dick and pulled it out hard towards her very experienced mouth.

"HEY!" Steve gasped as his front banged against the wall. "TAKE IT EASY!"

"Right," Helen thought as she opened her lips and sank her teeth into the meaty flesh. She knew from experience that teeth put a scare into the men which cause them even more excitement.

"NO TEETH! FUCK! PLEASE DON'T BITE ME!" Steve cried out as he tried to pull his cock back but she held it too tightly.

Cassie heard Steve's voice to the side and knew then that the penis in her lips was not his. She really didn't care as she tasted, licked and sucked on the hard joy stick. At the same time she glanced sideways at the senior woman's teeth nibbling at Steve's sensitive flesh. She brought her own teeth down until it scraped against the unknown man's hard-on.

"OH FUCK!" Joe gasped. He didn't know who this woman was but he wanted to meet her.

If Cassie could have giggled she would have but at that moment he shoved more of his cock out which caused her to gag a little. She took a deep breath and grabbed onto the large cock. He was definitely bigger than Steve or her boyfriend.

Steve calmed down after realizing her plan was to excite him and not hurt him. Her teeth backed away and then her wonderful full lips clamped around him and started a marvelous back and forth sucking motion.

Manni stood back and watched the younger girl Cassie, the young Amy and the older woman bringing their men off. She was next in line and wondered who was behind the wall. When another hole opened she moved down and waited. The penis moved through and she knew from the foreskin whose it was. "Hi Dan," she thought as her finger pushed the foreskin back to uncover her snack.

*****

"Do you want to try the wall?" Tom asked Jeannie after he had licked her damp pussy for over fifteen minutes.

Jeannie's body was on fire from his tongue on her pussy and her fingers on his massive cock. "I'd rather go upstairs."

"Are you sure?" Tom asked knowing that the bed would be a lot more intimate. "The yellow room will probably be full."

"Did I say yellow room?" Jeannie giggled as she led the tall man into the hallway. Instead of turning towards the stairs she turned him to the front door and small table.

"Are you sure?" He asked again as she removed the yellow bracelet and put on the red one.

"I can't wait another month," she whispered glancing down at his cock which was starting to swell again.

"What about your husband?" Tom asked following her to the stairs.

"We already agreed to go to red if the opportunity presents itself," she giggled and turned to look at the ten inch hard cock. "And it is definitely presenting itself."

"Let's go," Tom grinned.

They moved to the red room and knocked but didn't hear any voices. After cracking open the door and looking into the huge room they saw two very large circular beds. "Have you been in here before?" Jeannie asked after closing the door.

"Never." They glanced around the room and saw some weird shaped furniture. "I wonder what they are used for."

Jeannie moved over and looked at the items. "This looks like one of those reverse sit-up machines in the gym." She giggled as she leaned over the triangular soft cushion and reached down to grab onto two handles. This left her ass sticking up and out at Tom.

"I think I get it. Open your legs."

Jeannie did as he said and felt the cool air on her moist pussy. "Doggie."

"Definitely doggie," Tom grinned. "Do you want me to..?"

"Yes," Jeannie answered before he finished. "Yes, fuck me. WOOF-WOOF!" She held the handles tightly and felt his hands on her ass before his hard knob pressed into her dripping gash. "This is it," she whispered while he penetrated into her inner lips and then slowly and deeply into her pussy. "OH MY GOD!"

Tom realized that the two tall handles on the side of the device were for him to hold onto. As he pulled on the right handle the device moved upward and backwards giving him an even better fucking angle. "Look at that."

Jeannie knew that she was now a piece of meat for his enjoyment. Her ass and pussy was wide open and ready for him to fuck and fuck. "GO SLOW PLEASE!" She begged feeling his thickness stretching her inside outward and his length reaching depths never reached before. Finally when he was fully inside she sighed. "OK, I'm ready."

Tom took his time pulling out and pushing it back in. She was very tight which made it even more exciting. Neither of them heard the door open or the two people moving inside. When he heard his wife's voice he froze.

"Let's try what they are doing," Donna giggled.

"I was hoping you would say that," Jeff grinned. These machines had costs him some big bucks and now he was going to benefit from their use. "Lean forward and grab onto the handles like she is doing."

Donna did as he said and looked over into Jeannie's lust filled eyes. "Oh hi. I didn't recognize your ass."

"Your husband is HUGE!" Jeannie smiled as Tom started pounding her tight hole some more.

"I'm glad you like him," Donna giggled. She held onto the handles and felt her ass moving up and back. "This is so cool."

"Definitely cool," Jeff laughed while leaning forward to glide his hard-on into her wetness. He knew that he was not as big as Tom but he also knew that he had been told he was thicker than most men.

Donna felt the pressure of the manhood. "Is that your cock?" She opened her legs wider and felt the thick shaft finally enter her. "OH MY GOD!"

Tom glanced over at the thick prick piercing his wife's hole and closed his eyes as he fucked Manni's friend. He thought of Manni's breasts as he took his time moving back and forth. If only Manni was wearing a red bracelet.

*****

Manni did her best to bring the older man up to almost cuming and then backed away. The foreskin felt different in her mouth but after a few minutes she realized that if she kept the skin pulled back it was like her husband's.

Next to her Cassie had the blowjob motion down pat and was focused on having her lips act like her pussy. She knew that the man was close from the sounds coming from behind the wall. What she didn't know was if she could swallow.

All four guys behind the wall were gasping while keeping their bellies pressing against the wood. The excitement of having someone unknown sucking their cocks brought them to climax at the same time.

"OH SHIT! NOW! I'M CUMING! ARRGGHH!" The four cried out.

Cassie felt the first release and captured the discharge. She glanced to the side at Helen and saw her cheeks bellow out before she gulped. Cassie did the same.

Manni too drank the protein coming her way. She sucked and sucked until finally the old man was empty. As her lips pulled back the skin stayed until a small penis with a foreskin dangled in front of her. "Wow!" She grinned over at Cassie who smiled back.

"Was that your first?" Helen asked the young girl.

"Yes," Cassie blushed. It was almost like her grandmother asking her how her first blowjob went. She looked down at the woman's slightly sagging titties and the small grey bush over her shaved lips.

"I think we all need a drink," Manni giggled rubbing her tongue around her teeth to capture the residue. "Come on I'm buying."

"Wait," Cassie said as she grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over her head. "I feel funny being the only woman dressed."

"Let us help," Helen giggled. She removed Cassie's bra while Manni and Amy pulled off her skirt and panties.

"How about you?" Cassie said to Manni.

"Ooops," Manni giggled as she pushed her very damp thong down her hot thighs.

Meanwhile behind the wall the four men pulled back and took some deep breaths. "Damn that was unbelievable," Steve smiled. "I thought that woman was going to bite it off."

Dan laughed. "Must have been my wife Helen. She liked to chomp a while first."

"You're a lucky man," Steve said as he looked down at his slacks and briefs around his ankles. "Shit, I might as well get rid of these." He kicked them off and pulled off his shirt. Bare ass naked he followed the three nude guys out and headed to the bar. The four naked women were facing the bar showing their pink bums.

"Damn I wish I had a camera," Joe laughed. "I also wish I knew who just pleasured me."

Steve smiled. "It was the young one. Her name is Cassie."

Joe looked at her young unblemished round ass and could feel a stirring below. He moved between his wife and the girl. "Did you two have fun?"

"Yes," Manni answered. She turned to see Frank, Dan and Steve all standing proudly. "So ladies now we know who was behind the screen." Cassie, Helen and young Amy turned and smiled.

"Thank you ladies," Dan smiled.

"Definitely thank you," Steve smiled at Helen.

She smiled back. "How did you know?"

"The teeth," Dan said. "It gives you away every time. And thank you." He looked at Manni not knowing her name.

"Manni." She blushed and held out her hand.

"Thank you Amy," Frank said as he moved over by her.

"It was now obvious that Cassie had provided Joe with a blowjob. She turned and blushed.

"It was her first," Manni whispered.

"I don't believe it," Joe said.

Cassie nodded and bit her lower lip. When she turned Joe glanced down at her perky little titties and the thinly covered mons.

"I think that you owe her now," Manni whispered.

Cassie turned and looked at Manni. "He doesn't....."

"Yes he does and maybe I should go with you to make sure he does it right." Manni smiled.

Joe knew what she was getting at but wasn't sure that Cassie knew. "Do you want to go and find a quiet place with both of us?"

The girl suddenly got it. "Both?"

"Both," Manni answered.

"I uh guess so," Cassie said feeling all tingly again between her thighs. It was that moment that Greg and Maggie walked in from the patio still completely dressed.

"CASSIE?" Greg said loudly when he saw his girlfriend totally naked in the mist of a bunch of other naked folks.

"Hi," she said turning to show her naked front. "What's up?"

"You," he said looking upset. "I thought we said we would keep our clothes on tonight."

"I changed my mind," Cassie snapped back at him. "You look more out of place than I do." The rest of them all turned and looked at the startled boy.

Maggie too was upset with Steve. "You too?"

"Me too," Steve grinned.

Greg grabbed at Cassie's arm but she pulled back. "Come on we are leaving."

"Go ahead but I'm staying," the girl growled.

"How are you going to get home?" He forced a smile.

"Someone will give me a ride," she said looking over at Joe.

"No problem," Manni added.

"I'm out of here," Greg said as he headed towards the door.

"Are you leaving too?" Steve asked his wife.

"No," Maggie said before unzipping her dress and then pulling it off of her 42DDD bra. "When in Rome." She knew they were all watching as she pulled the cups from her massive mounds and then pushed off her black sheer panties. "Would someone give me a drink?"

*****

Cassie followed Joe and Manni up the stairs knowing that her sex lessons would be in warp mode. She had kissed Maggie before and had touched her breasts but now she would be on a bed with a completely naked man and woman.

Amy stood by the top of the stairs and waited. "Instead of using the yellow room why don't you use my bedroom?"

"Are you sure?" Manni asked. They all checked out her piercings.

"The yellow room has another couple and this will give you a chance to be alone." She looked at Cassie wishing that she would have been the one showing her new things. "Where is Greg?"

"He got mad and left," Cassie answered.

"Maybe I can stop him?" Amy said as she ran into her bedroom and grabbed a robe. As she rushed out the nervous three walked in and stared at the large round bed with mirrors on the ceiling above it.

"Holy cow!" Joe gasped when he moved over and looked up. "The one on the bottom can see what's going on."

Cassie giggled and crawled up to the middle of the bed and looked up at her naked self. "Can I be on the bottom?"

"Definitely," Manni smiled as she moved to the other side of the bed and crawled up next to her. Joe did the same on the other side and they all looked up at the pink bodies. The married couple turned towards Cassie and then reached up softly to cup and fondle her petite titties.

"I wish they were bigger," the girl moaned as she looked at the scene playing out in the mirror.

"They are beautiful,' Manni whispered. She winked at Joe and then moved her lips to the raised cherry tip.

"Ahhh," Cassie moaned. She watched as the man did the same to her right nip. "That feels so nasty."

Manni moved her left hand over to Cassie's navel and then down into her soft nest. She discovered Joe was already rubbing up and down the moist slit beneath her fingers.

"There.....right there!" Cassie cried when their fingers found and played with her raised clitoris. Manni's lips then moved up to her neck and over her chin to press into the girl's. When their lips met their tongues raced out to meet and mingle.

Joe glanced up to see them kissing and slid his mouth down over her trembling tummy. He was about to open her legs but they moved on their own before his tongue slashed into her soft bush. His fingers pulled on the clitty until it was sticking out of her thin slit ready for his lips and tongue.

"AAAHH!" Cassie's cried into Manni's mouth when the first tongue licked and suckled on her pleasure button. Her hands moved behind Joe's head to make sure he didn't stop this wonderful feeling. When Manni's mouth and head moved downward to help her husband Cassie looked up into the mirror watching the woman suckle her nipples again and then move downward. She felt Joe's head move back slightly and then felt two tongues attacking her sex.

As Manni sucked the young clitty Joe jammed his long tongue into her moist cave. He had hoped she wasn't a virgin just in case he got a chance at her when they all went to red. As Manni kept licking the clit Joe moved his body down until he was kneeling between her stretched legs. His thumbs moved into her outer and inner lips and pulled them as open as he could get them. "Honey move away a second."

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers