White Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris3798
Chris3798
30 Followers

"Oh god, Chris," she whispered, "I'm so fucking hot for you."

"Sit your slutty pussy down on my cock, Darcy, and keep fingering your asshole for me. Oh, and hand me that plug," I said conversationally. She had set the toy down on the ground after pulling it from herself.

Her thighs spread wide and moved to the outsides of mine, and she pushed her fingers into her asshole deep as she squatted down, reaching between my legs to grab my hard cock, directing it at her pussy. Darcy's hot wetness enveloped me for the first time that day, soaking my entire shaft as she slid me into herself balls deep. She kept herself bent forward as her thighs pressed to mine so she could continue fingering her ass, and squirmed slowly in my lap.

"The toy," I reminded her gently, and she quickly grabbed it and handed it to me.

She began to slowly ride my cock while pumping her fingers in and out of her tight asshole for me; I leaned back into the couch to enjoy the sight of her pussy slipping up and down on my cock as her fingers worked herself. My hands grabbed for her ass cheeks and I helped guide her, moaning softly each time she hit the bottom to take me all the way in. She worked her hips back and forth, and around while sliding up and down. Darcy was so fucking good at making her and I feel the most pleasure possible that I found it hard to argue with her methods. Her own sounds of pleasure we deep and guttural so I wasn't the only one here enjoying her slowly bouncing on my shaft.

I took a hand off of her perfectly formed ass and puller her fingers from inside her. Darcy immediately leaned forward more and put her hands on my knees to support her as she rode my throbbing hard cock. She was such a compliant slut for me most of the time.

"Oh fuck, baby, your cock feels so g..." and she gasped and was cut short as I had chosen that moment to reinsert the butt plug, sliding it in all the way without warning.

My arms slid around her body to cup her big, gorgeous tits and I squeezed them softly as she began to ride me more insistently. My lips were pressed softly to her ear, kissing it softly, breathing heavily into it, moaning and letting her know how good her pussy felt wrapped around my cock.

"That's it, Darcy, ride my cock like a good little girl," I breathed gently, squeezing her tits a bit harder.

Darcy leaned her head back onto my shoulder as I grinded up into her ass, pushing my cock deeper into her wanting pussy. She looked at me and grinned softly.

"I want to ride your cock in my ass, lover," she moaned gently into my ear. Her tongue flicked out to touch my earlobe and I shivered at the contact.

How could I deny those pleading eyes?

I pushed her out of my lap and she turned around, climbing back into my lap and settling herself in the same position that we had started, except we were mostly naked now and her sopping wet bare cunt was pressed to the underside of my throbbing cock.

We hadn't kissed in so long, so I reached out and slid a hand behind her neck, pressing my lips into hers softly, moaning gently as she grinded her pussy lips into my cock. I could feel them splitting around me, trying to take me within.

Our tongues collided perfectly, meeting between our moves and entwining like old, long lost lovers. They danced and explored each softly, almost waltzing. I loved the feel of every bit of her, but I think kissing Darcy was my favourite. Every kiss was different, more electric than the last. I felt more love from her with our mouths pressed together than any other time.

She groaned deeply in pleasure suddenly, and pressed herself into me hard. I felt her tits mash against my chest, stiff nipples poking into my skin softly as the flesh around them flattened out. I realized she was pulling the toy out, and my suspicions were confirmed a moment later when I heard the dull thunk of plastic hitting the ground.

Without a word, and without letting our lips unmesh, Darcy lifted herself and grabbed my cock. Her head tilted down to keep kissing me, and her tongue was entirely unwilling to leave my mouth, not that I was complaining. I felt her drag the head of my cock against her clit, rubbing herself there for a moment, before slipping it further backward, along the lips of her open pussy. We both moaned at the feeling of this. My cock lurched, knowing that it was slipping past its natural home deep inside her.

Her hips tilted just so, angling her asshole toward me cock as the head finally reached its destination between her lubed cheeks. I felt the head touch her asshole and I moaned softly. She was already so well worked open that this would be beyond easy. Still incredibly tight, but she would have zero discomfort at all taking me. That was our favourite way to do it, since Darcy loved it in the ass, and wanted it rough most of the time.

With a bite to my lower lip, Darcy pushed herself down suddenly, holding my cock firmly at her entrance, but whipped it away moments later as the head popped into her asshole smoothly. But she didn't stop there. She kept sliding down onto me, taking my entire length in one long, smooth push down, accompanied by a soft, continuous moan. Her ass cheeks pressed against my thighs softly as she took me inside her and stopped moving with a deep release of her breath then began breathing slowly, deeply. She was adjusting to my size.

"God I love having your cock in my ass, babe," she breathed out, grinning at me. Darcy leaned forward and kissed me firmly. The motion of her doing that brought her ass up and off my cock a few inches. I took the chance to slide my hands under her ass and grip it firmly while kissing her back, my eyes closed and concentrating on the pleasure of having her tight asshole sliding slowly up my shaft.

As she reached the top, Darcy let her weight bounce back down, quicker than before, letting our bodies smack together lightly, a soft grunt issuing from her lips as I filled her ass with my shaft again. Her large tits bounced up and down hypnotically as she took me inside her. If I hadn't been intent on plastering her lips with mine and shoving my tongue against hers between words, I'd have sucked on her nipples with sheer glee.

"Fuck that ass, Darcy, like the little anal slut for me that you are," I growled out softly and she began to bounce with a bit more urgency, the stretched and worked open asshole still slick with the lube she had applied earlier sliding up and down my shaft so easily, but still holding on tight like a vice, and hot as hell. Every time she bottomed out, it felt like my shaft was buried in slick, hot inferno.

"That's right, baby, I'm your anal whore. Your ass slut. Give your naughty girl all that dick of yours in her tight little asshole," she was panting hard from the effort of riding my cock and the words came out as a breathy moan of pleasure, tinged with a harsh tone, filled with lust. She had dropped a hand down between her thighs and started fingering her pussy again. She loved this. And Darcy kept going. She was egging me on now.

"Fuck your slut's ass harder, Chris; give it to her with everything you have. Don't worry, she loves taking it in the ass for you. I want to make you cum with my asshole, lover," her lips slid to my ear and whispered all this into it, body pressing close to me so I could feel her breasts flatten against my chest, biting at the lobe as she bounced harder, the moaning bleeding through as she fucked herself with her fingers.

Darcy's words had me so fucking hot that I gripped her ass tightly and began to roughly thrust up into her each time she came down. Each thrust of my cock as deep and hard into her slutty asshole as possible earned me a soft scream of painful pleasure from her. I relished the sounds come from her mouth as I took her ass like the slut she was for me.

"Mmm, oh yes, baby. That's right. Your ass is mine. I'm the only one that gets to fuck your tight hole so rough, so hard, because you're my whore and you're happy to be it, aren't you? Your slutty ass is going to make me cum, you know. I'm getting so close. Do you want me to fill your ass with it?" I spoke with a harsh growl, punctuating each sentence and question with a rough bite to her neck, my teeth sinking into her smooth flesh. My hands were gripping painfully into her ass now as I bounced her up and down on my cock and used her asshole almost like a fucktoy. Darcy loved it.

Without a word of warning, she pulled her ass off my cock and slid down to the floor again, her fingers never leaving her pussy, still fucking it harshly. She must have been close. I groaned in disappointment, though, as she pulled off. I had been so close myself.

But then to my utter astonishment, she gripped the base of my cock and immediately sunk my shaft into her mouth. That's right. The girl I loved had just let me fuck her in the ass, and now had my cock buried in her throat without batting an eyelash. Darcy was so fucking hot. I couldn't help but smile in amusement, though, since the Santa hat was still seated on her head and the pom-pom bounced every time she ducked her mouth down onto my shaft.

Darcy's ass was high in the air and squirming in pleasure as she finger fucked herself furiously. Her lips bobbed up and down on my cock quickly, with determination, and her small hand curled around the shaft, following along with her lips, giving me a handjob on top of the blowjob. It felt fucking spectacular, and the feeling was only increased by the fact that she had not stopped moaning since her lips had sucked down my cock, either due to the fact that sucking on my cock that had just been ass-deep in her was a total fucking turn on as it was for me, or the fingers working at her cunt had something to do with it. Either way, the vibration combined with everything else was phenomenal.

"God, you're such a kinky slut, lover, I fucking love you," she glanced up at me, and I saw lustful love in her eyes as well, and she gave me the best smirk she could around my cock, but kept at it, without pause. I wasn't going to be able to hold on for long.

"I'm going to cum, Darcy, fuck. Your slutty mouth is going to make me cum," I groaned urgently as she jerked me off while bouncing her lips along my shaft, tongue working around it furiously.

Darcy pulled her mouth from my cock and shifted a bit so she could sit back with her ass between her feet on the floor, knees still planted resolutely in front of me. Her hand was moving quickly now, she was looking up at me with those mossy green eyes, staring at me as she jerked me off.

"Give your Christmas Slut your cum, baby," she whispered softly, almost tentatively, but so full of love and lust and pure unadulterated arousal that it pushed me over the edge.

I groaned loudly, eyes closing and rolling back into my head in extreme pleasure just as I was about to shoot, but I forced them open to stare at the scene below me that was about to come. As she stroked my cock, Darcy had it pointed directly at her face, her mouth wide open and her tongue out.

The first powerful jet of my cum splashed out across her lips, tongue and cheek. It was at that exact moment she chose to climax, powerfully. Her eyes quickly fluttered shutter and squeezed tight in pleasure as she nearly screamed in orgasm, and the next shot of my cum splattered perfectly across her cheek right to her forehead in such an incredibly sexy way. Her hips rocked and rolled through her orgasm, and Darcy closed her mouth, her throat working and swallowing the cum that had landed there. A third jet of my sticky seed hit her across her closed lips. She pointed my cock down to her chest and let the remaining shots of thick, hot cum splatter across her perfect tits, her eyes opening to look up at me with a big grin as she slowed her jerking down.

Her pink tongue poked out from her lips and eagerly licked up the cum within reach before leaning in to suck at the tip of my dick, gathering anything remaining in it with a soft, satisfied moan of post-orgasmic pleasure.

I stumbled back on trembling legs from the power of the orgasm I had just had, and fell onto the sofa again. Darcy gained her footing and came to crawl into my lap. My arms slipped around her waist automatically, and she smiled softly at me, her face and tits covered in my cum. She had never looked more beautiful. I leaned in to kiss her firmly, but sweetly. The rough, kinky sex was over, and I was back to being the gentle, loving boyfriend.

"You're amazing, Darcy," I breathed, beaming at her in pure satisfaction.

"Yeah, I know. I deserve better than you for a boyfriend," she grinned playfully and I gave her a smack on the ass, at which she giggled.

"What made you think of doing this?" I asked. I'd been dying to know since I saw the fake snow. I caught the look in her eye and she glanced down at her chest with a smirk. I knew what she was going to say. "Don't you dare say it."

"You've been dreaming of a White Christmas," she sang in a horrible impersonation of Bing Crosby.

Chris3798
Chris3798
30 Followers
12