White Dicks in Black Men!

Story Info
Short white guy fucks big and tall Black man.
1k words
3.57
48.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

The look on my boyfriend Jamal's face as I slide my big White dick into his sexy Black ass is absolutely priceless. My favourite big and tall Haitian stud simply can't get enough of my thick White cock. And I wouldn't have it any other way. My name is Eric O'Keefe. A five-foot-six, lean and wiry, red-haired and green-eyed Irishman living in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. I am openly gay, and I simply love Black men. Especially Haitian men. I literally worship all the sexy gay and bisexual Black studs of Haitian descent that I meet. They're simply awesome. I met Jamal Etienne while working as a security guard at the local mall and we just clicked.

Jamal strokes his big Black cock as I pound him in the ass. He absolutely loves getting fucked in the ass. This six-foot-three, ruggedly handsome and totally sexy Black stud is a second-year student at Concordia University. He's dating a gorgeous Jamaican chick named Madeline Johnson. He's really popular with his friends and classmates at the school. Too bad they have no idea that he's a bisexual stud who loves to get his shapely ass stuffed. Well, that's okay by me because I like sex with no strings attached. Let Jamal have his foxy Jamaican girlfriend if he wants to. All I care about is that he hooks up with me whenever he gets horny for some man flesh. Which happens often.

I grunt with effort as I raise Jamal's big sexy legs in the air while slamming my cock deep into his asshole. Man, I simply love fucking Black studs in the ass. Sometimes I enjoy getting fucked in the ass by Black studs. I am versatile, though I mostly top. I discovered early in life that I liked rough sex with men of color. I like Black guys mostly. I publicly date openly gay Black men that I've met around the City of Montreal. By far I prefer sex with closeted gay and bisexual Black men like Jamal Etienne. They're more fun in bed. Don't ask me how or why. They simply are. Must be something about the anonymous nature of random sex which makes it so much more fun.

Anyhow, Jamal and I are getting down in my apartment in East Montreal. The sexy Black stud's screams are filling the room and I wouldn't have it any other way. I drill my cock into the forbidden depths of his asshole. I wonder what his gorgeous Jamaican girlfriend would think if she knew that he got down like this. I've seen her. A tall, curvy and big-bottomed Jamaican mama. Gorgeous in a way only shapely Black women could be. If I were into women, Jamal's girlfriend is the kind of chick I'd date. However, I am strictly into men so Jamal is going to have to do. I pull on his chest hairs roughly while slamming my cock even deeper inside his asshole. Jamal screams even louder. I laugh and fuck him harder. Man, this is so much fun!

I am really popular with the gay and bisexual Black guys of the City of Montreal. A lot of them don't like the idea of dating white guys. I can understand why. A lot of white guys and white women in the City of Montreal are racist as hell. That's the nature of Quebecers I'm afraid. I'm not a Quebecer, though. I moved to Canada from Northern Ireland about ten years ago. I'm a working-class openly gay Irish guy living in Canada. I am not your typical Canadian. In the Irish town of Galway where I grew up, there were lots of African immigrants. I was always envious of the Black women I saw walking around with the gorgeous Black guys. They have access to Black dick all the damn time and don't realize how lucky they are! These Black chicks take sexy Black men for granted. If I had a Black man living with me, I'd never leave the house. I'd be too busy fucking him all day and every day.

My first sexual experience was with a handsome, older African guy named Adam Hussein. He taught computer science at Flaherty College, where I was a student. Hot damn I still remembered all the fun times we had. I had a lot of wicked fun with professor Adam Hussein. I sucked his big Black dick and got fucked in the ass by him at least twice a day while living at Flaherty College. He also introduced me to the joys of penetration. Both giving and receiving. He was the first Black man to let me penetrate him. And indeed he wasn't the last. I used to bend him over the desk in the school basement and stuff his Black ass full of my hard White dick. That's when I developed a taste for fucking Black men in the ass. And I've been addicted to it ever since. I've lost count of how many gorgeous gay and bisexual Black men I've fucked in the ass since those early days. In countries like Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Confederation of Canada and the United States of America, I fucked lots of gay and bisexual Black men. Just ask them about me. That should bring a smile on their faces.

Which brings me back to our good friend Jamal Etienne. The handsome Haitian stud was all smiles as I filled his ass with my dick. I pumped my thick White cock up his tight Black ass until I came, flooding his asshole with my cum. Jamal squeals as my hot cum fills his asshole. I pull my dick out of his now gaping asshole. Hot damn. His ass was now a gaping hole. I smiled as I spat inside. Then I made Jamal kneel before me and clean my cock with his tongue. Like a good bitch, he did as I told him. Afterwards I told him to shower and leave my apartment. He went home with a smile on his face. The next time we ran into each other, we tried some even crazier stuff together. He keeps coming back for more. Am I good or what? I think so. This goes to show you that not all White guys are bigoted. Many White guys simply love Black men!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers