White Girl Win Black Man's Heart

Story Info
She impressed him with other things besides her body.
1.9k words
19.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 5 years ago when I was invited to the Re-Grand Opening of one of my clients stores. They had a very successful store that was damaged by a fire that swept through the neighborhood that also took down five other shops/stores on the same block. It took about 2 years to rebuilt, but with hard work on their part, financial backing they received from their insurance company and employees who gave up much of their after work hours to rebuilt the company they loved working for.

I initiated a relief fund to help out these people because I know what a great business they had and how much they loved running it and their employees they loved as family. I ran numerous raffles, and also set up with local merchants to take up some collections to help them get back on their feet again. They continued to pay their employees their regular salaries and even overtime while they ran part of their business at another location for a brief time.

We collected a lot of money and I even had several car dealers that were clients of mine donate cars for raffles as well. The owners did not want their employees to be without jobs and hand dipped into their own back account to help fix up the company and pay their employees salaries as well. It was a small company that employed 12 people but they were people that have been working for them since their company opened.

One of the employees Jim was a single father raising a little girl that had a slight learning disability which she was attending a special school where she was doing very well. His wife died at childbirth and he was fortunate enough to have family to help him with his daughter when he was at work and then when she was a little older, he was allowed to bring her to work whenever he didn't have someone to watch her. When his daughter was born, his wife bled to death and one of the instruments the doctor had used on her crushed her skull slightly which cased slight brain damage. She has the looks of a child with downs syndrome but she does not have it.

I have met with Jim several times and we always hit it off. We talked about work as well as our personal lives. One particular day he had his daughter with him and I fell in love with her. She was the most adorable little girl I ever saw and she took to me right away. I played with her for a while so her daddy could work with one of their most difficult customers. She wanted to come home with me and I said that she could if her dad would come too or if he needed to be somewhere, I would be happy to watch her for him. In fact, I offered to watch her anytime he needed someone. He said he didn't go out much because he loved spending as much time with his daughter as possible.

Alissa could wait to ask her dad if she could com to my house and I told him he was invited too and I would make us a dinner, Alissa favorite dinner if she would tell me what that was. Alissa asked for chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes with gravy. Jim said he would love to come but didn't want to put me out and I told him it wouldn't be a problem. I wrote down my address and phone numbers for him and then left to hit the supermarket for all the fixings and also bought some snacks for Alissa for after dinner. I had a collection of DVD's that she may like; I had always watched my best friends twins and I always was buying them movies and I still have the collection.

I stopped at the store for the fixings and then went to the liquor store to buy something for Jim and I to have to drink. I knew he loved beer and JD and so did. I came home and quickly chilled both and then got to working on my chicken fingers for Alissa, peeled tons of potatoes and actually had a great gravy in my freezer from just a week ago when I made my roast beef and had made extra gravy so I took it out to reheat for us instead of the packaged, bottled or canned gravies they had on the shelves.

Jim and Alissa showed up and I had all the breading done and the potatoes peeled too. I would wait until Alissa told me she was hungry. Jim bought me a bottle of champagne and said that Alissa picked it out and she said it was because I was bubbly too. What a great kid I put it in the refrigerator and offered Jim a beer and a shot and he told me he would if I joined him. I made Alissa a glass of chocolate milk. She was looking through all the movies and then saw my toy box. I had toys from the kids too and I had some of them myself. I'm a sucker for teddybears and dolls and I allowed her to play with whatever she wanted. She also brought over some of her own toys along with coloring books and crayons and that is one of my weaknesses.

She sat very quickly and colored for a bit and then came up to Jim and I with a picture that she color of a man which she colored the face black and the woman she colored flesh/white and announced to Jim and I that these 2 people were us and thought we made a nice couple. I felt myself get a little flushed and I saw Jim do the same. She put it on my refrigerator with the magnet that my best friend just brought me back from Hawaii. I thanked her for a the great picture and gave her a big bear hug and she hugged me really hard too. I could see the smile on Jim's face when he saw Alissa smile. I then told Alissa that I would color with her after we ate and she was so thrilled.

The chicken fingers came out great and Jim offered to mash the potatoes for me. The gravy was done heating and we had a lot of fun and Jim told me that Alissa usually doesn't like any chicken fingers except from the fast food places but she was eating mine like crazy. She ate all her potatoes and even had a second helping. I made a lot so I offered them to her to take home with the potatoes and she said she wanted to come back and eat them with me and her dad the next day. Jim told her that she shouldn't invite herself over and should wait to be invited. She got a very sad look on her face and I told him that I would love to have them again and we could all color.

Alissa loved her ice cream suprise; I didn't even know she loved vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. I got chocolate ice cream too because I'm not a big fan of vanilla. Jim had a little of both. Alissa sat on the loveseat and fell asleep. I told Jim to put her on the bed in my spare room; I had a 2 bedroom apartment so he scooped her up in his arms and put her on the bed. I had a few little girl nightgowns that would probably fit her and offered them to him and he said he would see if she wakes up. He didn't want to wake her.

We sat and we talked and Jim complimented me on how good I was with his daughter and how she has gotten so attached to me. I told me that I loved Alissa as she was a very well mannered girl and very pretty too. He told me that I was pretty too. I told him I always wanted a lot of children but I am not able to conceive and I was very broken up about it for a long time but I have so many of my friends that have children and a couple of nieces and nephews too so I have never been without. He told me I would make a very good mother and a very understanding and caring one. I thanked him as we lifted our glasses and he toasted me as a special lady and friend.

We started to talk about a lot of things and I could feel myself staring at him and I caught him giving me some looks too. We have always gotten along and have always managed to tease each other on a sexual note but not any that would interfere with our working relationship. Jim got a little closer to me and my panties were getting drenched. He leaned into me with a kiss and I kissed him back and I felt myself slip my tongue into his mouth and he returned the favor. We started slow and then picked up a passionate speed and then stopped and stood up where he took me in his arms and kissed me long and passionate and I was enjoying it a lot.

Alissa was sound asleep when Jim took my hand and walked me to my bedroom where he sat me down and again kissed me and started to unbutton my blouse which then revealed my red lacy bra and 42DDD tits. He started to kneed them and then found the bra opened in the front and did so and he eyes grew wider as he saw the 42DDD's stand almost at attention and my nipples were hard as small pebbles. He rubbed my nipples between his long black fingers and it was sending waves throughout my trembling body.

I have never been with a black man before and I did on occasion daydreaming about having sex with Jim after we spoke on the phone with our sexual flirtations. He grabbed one of my nipples while he took the other into his mouth and startted to nibble on my nipples which got even harder now. He grabbed my hand off the bed and onto his rock-hard cock. It felt so long and so hard I couldn't wait to see what it looked and yes, tasted like. We went into the sixty-night position where he ate my freshly shaved pussy and I sucked his hairless cock and balls. After fucking me vaginally he put me on all 4's and took me from behind. I also got fucked again in the pussy and then he slowly at first shoved his eight in monster cock into my asshole. It hurt at first but after that it was great. He fucked me with maple syrup and I was really enjoying it.

From that night, we became a couple and dating a few times during the week. He told me last week that I would make a good mother and he knows how much time do I have left to get down the shore.

Alissa and Jim have been visiting me and the same as we had a better rap then told him it was my honor on line and I checked. Everytime was a very calm and mild at first and then we were like animals Like the blind leading the blind.

Love to all - I feel like a queen.

We have done just about everything before the last one and he asked me to be his exclusive. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jealous Wife Proper wife is jealous of niece's sexual lifestyle.in Interracial Love
I Love My Black Baby White wife cheats with black man and has his baby.in Interracial Love
A Matter of Love Wife finds love with black man while husband is gone.in Interracial Love
A Wife Taken In Adultery A young wife has to please her new boss .in Interracial Love
Blackmailed Husband-Seduced Wife He's forced into letting a black man impregnate his wife.in Interracial Love
More Stories