White Granny Strapons Black Guy

Story Info
French-Canadian granny shows Haitian man who's boss.
1.7k words
2.14
19.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Guys, I have a problem. I have a thing for older White ladies with big butts. I don't remember exactly when I realized this, but it thoroughly creeps me out. What kind of pervert lusts after someone's grandma? Try as I might, I couldn't get rid of these forbidden sexual feelings. In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Sylvester Saint-Mathieu. I was born in the town of Quartier Morin, on the northern coast of the island of Haiti and moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, a decade ago, with my parents, Louis and Geraldine Saint-Mathieu. Today I live in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and attend Carleton University. I'm a psychology major, which is ironic considering how twisted my own psyche is at the moment.

Since I couldn't banish them, I set about satisfying my sexual urges. I was hanging out at the Saint Laurent Mall with my buddies Ralph Etienne and Jeffrey Edmond, the only Haitian guys I ever ran into at Carleton University. We were coming out of HMV, where Jeff bought two DVDs, Hancock and Coming To America. He's the most afro-centric brother I know, and has a veritable library of Black movies at home. He's engaged to a tall, fine-looking Ethiopian chick named Bethlehem Bogale. My other buddy Ralph is just the opposite. His girlfriend Minerva Chang is Chinese, and he hasn't dated a Black woman since Bill Clinton was in the White House.

Me? I'm perennially single. I date women of all races, because I ain't that picky. My ex-girlfriend Anne did a real number on me, man. That Haitian diva stomped all over my heart. That's why I'm taking a break from Black chicks at the moment. I see a lot of sisters walking around Ottawa with White guys, so I decided to try to get myself some White pussy. Unfortunately for me, the kind of White woman I lusted after rarely goes for the brothers. When was the last time you saw a White woman over fifty with a Black man? It's mostly young White women who date interracially. Older White women tend to stick with White guys from their social class and age bracket. I thought I'd never get a chance to taste "mature" White pussy, until I met Doris Jeanne Diamant, D.J. to her friends.

Ralph and Jeff basically ditched me at the mall because they had dates with their respective girlfriends that afternoon. Me? I'm the single guy. I decided to hang around the mall a bit. I was sitting at the center of the food court, picking at the Manchu Wok I just bought. My mind was drifting. I tried not to think about Anne, my ex-girlfriend. Damn it, I gave my all to this woman and she treated me like shit. Took me for granted, didn't show me much appreciation or respect. Oh, well. Plenty of fish in the sea as they say. Looking around the mall, I saw lots of couples. A bearded Arab guy holding hands with a blonde-haired White woman. A Chinese guy playing tonsil hockey with a chick who looked Hindu, at least to me. A Black woman arguing with a tired-looking Black man who picked at the sushi in front of him. Looking at the two of them, I shook my head. Ah, the tired brother and the loud, argumentative Black woman. Where have I seen that before? Oh, yeah. I used to live it. I shook my head and continued picking at my food.

Why do you look so sad? A voice asked me. I looked up, and noticed a pretty White woman sitting at a table five feet from mine. The lady looked really good. I could tell she was at least forty, but she looked like a movie star. Blonde hair, bronzed skin, blue eyes, perfectly applied makeup and stylish clothes. I smiled at her and told her it had been a long week. Winking at me, she told me to cheer up because another week was starting soon. I nodded at that, since it was Sunday morning. I finished my food, dropped the empty plate in the trash bin and wished the pretty White lady a happy Sunday as I walked by her. She smiled and nodded. I walked out of the food court, toward the escalators in front of HMV. I rode one down, and then walked around the mall for a while. All the cute couples were starting to make me want to puke, man. And to make matters worse, whoever's in charge of the mall music department decided to play that old song "Take My Breath Away". It's the ultimate lovebirds song. I totally did not want to be listening to that a week after I got dumped, but the fates were merciless. Gritting my teeth, I walked into the bookstore.

Immediately, a nerdy-looking White chick with glasses and dark hair sporting a uniform asked me if she could help me find anything. I sighed and told her I was just browsing. I hate it when clerks approach me like that. I know exactly why they do it. I'm a big and tall young Black man walking into a store. I automatically make people nervous because something about a large Black man triggers White people's fears and insecurities. It didn't matter that I was a university student with a good job, I'm still a Black man. I went to All Nations, a local African church, earlier that Sunday, so I'm still dressed nicely. Black leather vest unbuttoned over red silk shirt, dark gray tie, black silk pants and black timberland boots. That's what I got on. Yet this White bitch in a uniform is hovering nearby as I browse through the science fiction section. I love the Dune novels, they're science fiction classics. I can't stand the fake science fiction crap that people fuss over these days at the movies. I guess I'm an old soul in a young body. I'm an intellectual and a sharp-dressed man, but the only thing that White female clerk inside the Saint Laurent Mall bookstore saw was the color of my skin. Will this world ever change?

I was snapped out of my negative little reverie by a husky voice. A feminine voice started both the not-so-discrete female clerk keeping tabs on me and myself. If you're done following this young man around, will you help me find a book? The clerk jerked in surprise, and turned around. I looked and smiled when I saw who it was. The same pretty older White lady from upstairs. The clerk smiled sheepishly at her, and they disappeared in the next aisle. I picked up a copy of Dune Messiah and as I stood in line to pay for it, I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was the lady from earlier. Nice selection, she said, looking at my book. I smiled and nodded, then thanked her for what she did earlier. I swear I always get followed around snores by snoopy clerks. As if being Black and male automatically makes me a thief. The lady nodded, and said some people's bigotry knows no bounds. She smiled that infectious grin and extended her hand, introducing herself as Doris Diamant. I shook her hand, and that's how we met.

Doris Jeanne Diamant and I exchanged numbers that day, and then we met for coffee the next day. Doris was interested in me sexually and made no bones about it. Three days after we met, we went to her place for some fun. This five-foot-eight, plump, busty and big-bottomed, stylish French-Canadian woman showed me a thing or two. We lay naked on her bed, deep within her plush townhouse in Orleans, and we did our thing. Doris sucked my cock and licked my nuts, fingering my asshole while doing so. She got me hard and kept me hard, man. I rolled a condom on my jimmy and she got on top of me. With her big tits flopping this way and that, she rode me hard, as I slammed my dick into her pussy. Doris screamed loud enough to wake the motherfucking dead and urged me to fuck her harder. I put her on all fours, smacked her ass, pulled her hair and rammed my dick up her cunt. Through it all she was bucking wildly and shouting the kind of obscenities that would make a sailor blush!

After fucking her pussy, I licked it and fingered it because I'm nasty like that. Doris liked what I was doing, for she insisted we try the sixty nine position next. I licked her cunt while she sucked my dick and fingered my ass. Over the next few weeks, she'd teach me a thing or two about sex, man. Doris is the first and to date, the only woman I ever let play with my ass. I still shudder with both excitement and fear when I think of the first time I let her use a strap-on dildo on me. It hurt, even though she used plenty of lubricant. Yep, this naughty fifty-four-year-old White mama bent over, spanked my ass and stuffed a dildo up my bum. And I liked it! So much that we've made it a regular part of our sexual fun and games. I'm a Black man who enjoys getting fucked in the ass by a sexy mature White lady who's packing a mean strap-on dildo. I am not gay or bisexual, I am just straight and kinky, thank you very much. How do you like them apples?

Doris Jeanne Diamant and I have a lot of fun together both in and out of the bedroom. We go to the movies, restaurants and malls together, because we enjoy each other's company. Oh, snap. In the midst of my lust-filled daze, I forgot to tell you more about her as a person. Doris is a manager at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce branch in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. Yep, the lady has a nice house, a nice car and a nice job. She used to be married to a Nigerian guy named Ali and she had two daughters by him. They got divorced ten years ago, and her daughters live in Montreal, Quebec. As for her ex-husband, his whereabouts are unknown to her and she likes it that way. Fine by me. I got myself a sexy White MILF who's awesome and like is good. What's up with you?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers