White Guy Bangs NYC African Goddess

Story Info
After work hangout turns into office love affair.
3.9k words
3.79
65.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
162 Followers

I worked at a Marketing/Advertising/Internet/Public Relations/Communications company in SoHo NYC. Where everyone and everything is hip and trendy. Except me.

I'm Steve, 26. I was going out after work with Pam, 25, Bill, 28 and Pam's friend Chondra, 27, from personnel. It was Thursday and we all needed a drink or two and blow off some steam about the downsizing that had happened at our firm.

The company had gone from 135 to 98 people in 2 weeks. Some friends had gotten fired as well as people who, in my eyes, seemed to deserve to get canned.

We had survived. Maybe we had some survivors guilt to get over. Or maybe we just needed to celebrate still having a job during the Great Recession.

I'm white, medium height and slim from running, blues eyes, dark blonde. Pam's normal looking in every way and is my work buddy. Bill's tall and geeky, works in production and has helped Pam and I on a lot on projects.

Chondra was Pam's newest work friend, tall, 6 feet 2 inches tall, broad shoulders, big tits, slim waist and curvy big butt and she was black, with wavy black hair down to her shoulders.

The rest of us were various shades of white. I was the palest shade of white there.

We went to an almost trendy bar a couple of blocks away called "Live Bait". Pam bought the first round of beer and wine. We all toasted to still having jobs.

Then we got into the usual yapping of "my boss is worse than yours", and "my client is more insane than yours", and who's banging who at the office.

Chondra bought the next round, and we all toasted to still having jobs 20 minutes after the first toast. It was funny at the time...you had to be there (and you weren't!).

Around 6:30 Pam had to go meet her boy friend, and Bill had to go meet his boy friend.

I was thanking Chondra for the beer and as an aside, said I was hungry.

"Me too!" said Chondra, "Wanna go have a $25 hamburger?"

"Twenty-five dollars for a burger? Don't they know there's a recession?!" I asked.

"I had one last year and it's better tasting than most steaks you've ever eaten," she said.

"But $25?...OK...OK... Where?"

"About 5 blocks from here, that way," she pointed.

Spring night, days getting longer, hope and growth were in the air.

We walked and talked slowly and laughing at ourselves then at each others stupid things we've done at work.

I'd seen Chondra at work but never talked to her before. She could think for herself and seemed to be a lot of fun and smart, too.

It took about 2 blocks before I noticed she was 3 inches taller than me, had broader shoulders than me and had a beautiful smile and skin.

After 4 blocks I noticed she was wearing a red knee length dress with a wide black belt to accentuate her curves. We stepped out into the setting sun rays crossing a street, I looked up at her face and saw she was a beautiful warm brown color.

"Shit, why have I been pursuing skinny blondes again?" I thought to myself. I want a black woman again. Yeah to fuck and to hang out with and go to trendy restaurants with my friends.

My pursuit of blondes had been half hearted since Stephanie broke up with me last year. She was my first black girl friend.

Skinny blondes were what I'd been after since high school. Had a few girls friends that matched that description. But I became bored with them quick. Relationships that started with a mild bang went to a whimper within 2-3 months, most sooner.

Until I met Stephani at a small rock club I had taken my latest blonde replicant to.

I went to get my skinny date an Appletini or some shit at the bar and Stephani was at the bar. When I saw her big ass and big tits and big lips I forgot all about my blonde beanpole and with a fast growing cock said to Steph, "How are you doing?"

She smiled and started telling me how she was doing. Simple.

2 minutes later we left the crowded bar, and my beanpole of a blonde date behind. We went walking and talking into the best relationship I ever had. It almost lasted a year.

Then her company promoted her and moved her out west. The end. Crap. It still hurt.

Back to Chondra. A lot taller than Steph, darker brown, different personality, more out going. About the only thing they had in common was brown skin. And big boobs and butt. And I hoped Chondra has a deep husky scent like Steph had. Wonderful scent.

Chondra was fresh and funny, laughing at my smart aleck comments and then topping them. Then I'd be laughing my ass off. We kept brushing our bodies off each other as we walked and her hand kept touching me as she talked.

We sat across from each other in a small booth and ordered $15 beers and $25 hamburgers. Only in NYC. Turns out the burger beef used was Kobe beef, raised Japanese style. Or so the menu said.

Did she just rub my calf with hers on purpose or was she crossing her long legs and touched me by accident?

I like to think positive so I chose to think she was playing a little footsie with me. It turned me on. So I got even more interested in her, asking questions about her life.

She liked that, and told me most guys only talk about their big plans and their friends and the latest movies or sports.

The burger was delicious, better than any steak I've ever had. Even shell steaks I've had tasted bland by comparison.

The delicious dark beer was from a belgium abbey and made by monks. With 12% alcohol content, very drunk monks, I guessed.

We were both laughing silly as I paid the bill and we left. Outside we stopped laughing and couldn't remember what had been so funny, so we both broke out laughing our asses off again as we walked.

She was holding on to my arm in a classy way. Was it to steady herself from the powerful beer or...so I asked her some more questions about her hopes and dreams.

We walked aimlessly for 15 minutes when I felt my beer buzz wearing off. I bet hers was too. So I decided I'd better kiss her before I lost my nerve.

An opportunity came up 2 minutes later as we were both bending down a little to look at some handmade women's shoes in a store window.

We looked over at each other smiling at something she said and I slowly leaned in and kissed her on her lips.

She kissed me back.

30 seconds later our tongues were getting acquainted in her mouth. Then in my tongue's residence.

We finally broke off our first kiss after 3 hours, or was it 3 minutes...hell it was timeless.

Both of us had big grins on our faces.

"I wondered when you were going to kiss me." she said.

"Just waiting for the right moment," I replied taking her big feminine hand in mine.

We kissed again this time hugging and rubbing each others backs and heads.

Giving our tongues and lips a rest we walked with big grins on our faces.

Finding a dimly lit spot on the street I pulled her in and we began making out again. I was squeezing her big ass with both hands. She squeezed my slim round ass too.

She could feel my hard cock rubbing on pubic bone. Chondra was pushing back in a rhythm too.

My tongue couldn't go any deeper in her mouth, it felt out of shape for this kind of sexy workout.

I put a hand up under her dress on her butt, then under her panties. She kissed me harder. I slid my hand towards her pussy. She squeezed her ass tight so I stopped sliding. Wow, her big butt got all round like a basketball. Well, maybe not that big. Bigger!

"Don't you think we need to have something to do on our second date?" She asked.

"I have something else in mind," I said.

"I bet you do," she smiled at me.

We kissed some more as I groped her big butt. My other hand went on one of her big boobs. This she liked. Her boobs were bigger than they looked. She hid them well.

Finally we started walking and holding hands and smiling. The world was somehow perfect now. We were in SOHO or the Village somewhere. It was around 10pm.

"We both gotta work tomorrow," she said, "And I've had a great time with you Steve."

"Me, too!" I said like an excited puppy. Was my tongue hanging out?

Gazing into each others eyes, I asked, "Would you like to get together Saturday night?"

She considered that thought a moment, "How about Friday night?"

Oh crap. She has another date on Saturday, just my luck. Probably with a 6-8 tall guy. I've got no chance.

"And if that goes well, Saturday night too." She said.

"What?! And miss both of my favorite TV shows?....Oh Hell YES!" I said.

"Since I live on the westside I'll get a cab here," she said.

I stepped out into the street and yelled "TAXI!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At work the next day I couldn't stop thinking about Chondra.

Pam and I were working in my office and she kept saying, "Steve, what's wrong with you? We got a deadline! Get with it."

I kept staring out the window.

Pam said, "Chondra, do you know what's wrong with Steve? 2 beers and he's hungover the next day."

I turn from the window to the door and Chondra standing in the doorway looking like a beautiful African goddess. I take a deep breath. And my hands start to sweat. Then the rest of my body.

"It was nice meeting you last night Steve," said Chondra smiling.

"Aakk, uurpp, rekx, " I choked out.

"That's the latest slogan he came up with for our client. Do you like it?" asked Pam.

"It has the right feeling to it, but needs work," smiled Chondra as she walked away.

"What the hell's wrong with you today?" asked Pam slapping my head lightly.

"Need water. Frog in throat. Going down to the deli," I said.

"Come back ready to work," said Pam.

Chondra was in line at the deli, too. I walked up to her and said, "Speechless, no woman's had me speechless before."

She laughed, "I guess you like me."

"Of course, who wouldn't?"

She laughed again and ordered a double espresso. I had a bottle of overpriced water. We rode back up in the elevator together with other people and talked about our work projects.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday night Chondra and I met at what used to be a trendy restaurant, but still had good food. She had on a short gold skirt and a purple chiffonny with some ruffles type of top, gorgeous. And fancy high heels, so she towered over me by about 8 feet.

She looked stunning.

We kissed hello.

Sitting across from each other was better, but I could have used a phone book to sit on to be even with her eyes. A small one from Albuquerque or somewhere.

We held hands at the table and at different parts of the meal.

After, we went walking and talking. And kissing. Her lipstick was smeared all over my lips. I wanted it smeared all over my cock.

"Let's go back to my place," I suggest.

"No, thank you," said Chondra, "but how about my apartment?"

"I like your idea better!" I said.

A decent sized studio apartment had Chondra all over it. Very feminine. You'd never guess a woman 6-2 lived here.

I uncorked a bottle of champagne she had, she cut up 2 strawberries and put them in the bottom of the champagne glasses as I poured.

"To a magical life!" she toasted.

We clinked glasses and before we got to the strawberries at the bottom of the glasses our tongues were down each others throats. Soon I was halfway on top of her on the leather couch with a hand under her gold skirt and on her bare ass. No panties tonight.

I slid my hand over her hairy pussy and parted the hair with my fingers lightly touching her moistening pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit. My tongue was as far down her throat as it could go. My 7" cock was as hard as its ever been, pumping on her inner thigh through my pants.

She was stroking my head and hair with one hand and the other was on my ass pushing my cock harder into her thigh.

As my 2 fingers began going deeper into her pussy she began letting out a somewhat high pitched erotic sound. A sound I would expect from a much smaller woman. But it turned me on.

"I'm gonna lick your pussy" I said as I went down to her inner thighs. She lifted her long legs in the air and put them on my back.

I licked her pussy lightly. Then parted the lips with my tongue gently. Her erotic sounds became stronger. Her clit was big and easy to find. I licked it with gusto and she was squeezing my head into her pussy. Having her thick thighs around my ears made it harder for me to enjoy her erotic sounds.

But the dark, heavy scent and taste of her pussy more than made up for it.

Suddenly she got very wet, bucked hard and wailed her erotic sound.

She had cum.

"I'm gonna fuck you now." I said as I pulled a condom out of my pocket and took off my pants.

"Let me see it." she said.

"The condom?" I asked.

"Let me see it....your cock, I like seeing cocks. It turns me on" she said sweetly.

I stood up as she laid on the leather couch half off it. I took off my shirt and took a step up to her face so she could see my 7" straight hard white cock.

"It's beautiful. Can I lick it?" she asked.

I made my hard cock move up and down by itself in an affirmative motion.

"Communication is key in any relationship," she said laughingly.

My white cock went straight to her big brown lips. Her light pink tongue came out and started licking the head of my cock. She wrapped her big brown hand around my white cock and I almost exploded in her mouth.

Soon I was straddling her chest and fucking her mouth. She could swallow my whole length without gagging. So I kept fucking her mouth faster and faster.

"I'd like to cum in your pussy," I whispered in her ear.

Finding the condom on the floor, as I ripped it open she took off her purple top, She had a black lacy bra on.

"Let me undo that." I said.

I put the condom on her belly reached around and unhooked her big fucking sexy bra, size GG said the label. Big tits, big black nipples. I'm in heaven.

"Put the condom on my cock". She did easily. then she slid off her gold skirt after she unzipped it.

Damn, she was brown all over. Exotic. Sexy. I seem to forget that about black women. They are black. All over. Its not like I think they're white or anything, its just a nice unexpected surprise.

And Chondra is big. She weighs over 210lbs easy. And I want to fuck this sexy woman.

I get on top and begin fucking from a missionary position. My head and hands are all over her big tits. I suck and lick her big nipples so they are hard. She's making her erotic sounds to everything I do.

I push one tit up to her mouth and say, "Lick it."

Her pink tongue comes out and licks her dark areola and nipple. This sight turns me on. I've never seen a woman do that before.

Her pussy is smaller than I expected. Nice and tight around my cock. I look down and watch my thrusting go into her pink clit and she makes breathy high pitched sounds. She cums again.

I slow and let her rest a minute while still fucking her.

"Get up and bend over the arm of your couch. That's it, ass in the air." I say.

I go around and look at her big fucking ass and curvy brown legs. God she's sexy. Her back looks strong and sweaty.

I spread her ass cheeks to look at her asshole. Tight and dark brown. I want to lick and fuck her ass another time.

Now I put my cock on her pussy and slid in at the right angle. Feels good having my cock surrounded by black pussy. As I'm slamming into her pussy her big ass looks even bigger and brown and is jiggling like crazy. Lucky me.

Were fucking like this for a few minutes then I lean on her back, reach around and grab both big tits tight and cum in her cunt.

Her erotic sounds slow. Damn her sounds turn me on.

I lay on her for a minute before my shrinking cock starts to slip out of the condom. So I grab my cock and condom together and pull out.

"EEEEEE" she says sweetly.

Then pull off the annoying sperm loaded condom and let it plop to the floor.

Chondra's still draped over the arm of her leather couch. I'm looking at her big ass. I want to bury my face in her ass/pussy crack very badly.

So I do.

I begin licking her pussy, her taint and then her asshole rosebud. She's liking it. So I lick her asshole some more. She relaxes and lets my tongue in. I'm slurping for all I'm worth. My hands are all over on her big hips and ass. It feels so fucking sexy doing this.

Finally I slow and stop and say, "I'm going to the bathroom"

"Mmmm" is what she replies.

I wash off my cock and rinse my mouth with soap and water, making sure it's clean. Then I swish some antibacterial mouthwash she has.

She's now laying across the length of her couch all sexy curves and brown, my favorite things.

I walk over and sit near her belly to talk as I stroke her gorgeous soft skin.

"I never had anybody lick my ass before, it felt great," she said.

"Ever been fucked in the ass before?" I ask.

"Once, but it was nothing like what you did. Your licking got me to open up, relax. I think I'd like you to fuck me in the ass next time," She said.

I started getting hard again.

"Was I big enough for you?" I inquired.

"Hell yeah! My pussy isn't exactly big like the rest of me is big, you may have noticed," she said.

"Yeah, my cock felt enveloped by your tight pussy, just wanted to make sure," I said.

"Plus your cock will fit nice in my ass too," she smiled.

"Where's your bed?" I asked.

"We're sitting on it" she replied.

We pulled it out and made it, laid next to each other and drank more champagne.

After swapping strawberries with our tongues I started licking her big tits vigorously.

I was getting hard again. Putting a finger in her pussy she was getting wet too.

She was very wet, her asshole was wet from her pussy so I started putting a finger on her asshole gently massaging and she opened and made her erotic sounds again. My finger went right in deep as it could. Finger in her ass, finger in her pussy, thumb on her big clit and I was rocking her world now.

"EEEAAAAHHHH," she let out.

A minute late I got another condom from my pants and ripped it open put it on my hard dick and went into her pussy.

She was on her back. Her eyes widened and her high pitched sound came out too. Almost having me cum quick.

Finding a good rhythm was easy. Soon I was pounding away.

"AHH, fuck, ahh, me, ahh, in, ahhh, the ass, ahhh," she said.

"Put this pillow under your big ass. Like that, yeah," I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

I placed my hard white cock on her brown asshole and gently pushed in. She relaxed and I slid in easily.

"That OK babe?" I asked

"Oh yeahhh, baby," she said and smiled.

I began fucking her ass slow and easy.

Stopped and got some lube she had and squeezed some on my cock and around her hole. Then pushed my cock back in.

Got a good pace going in her ass. I sucked her tits as I was fucking her in the ass. Better than pussy fucking or just different? As long as I was fucking some part of her it was great!

She began frigging her big clit with one finger and was making the high sounds I love to hear coming from her. Pounding away, I exploded deep in her big wide ass. She came a second after I made my cumming sounds.

We kept the relationship a secret in the office for about 2 months then didn't care because we were both floating in our own sea of love endorphins.

We saw each other until she caught me fucking a short, thin lipped, big nosed, big titted, flat assed jewish woman in the ass.

I should have locked my door. But I like the thrill of maybe getting caught. And Chondra was about 15 minutes early.

Sharon was bent over my wooden dining table standing on her tip toes. I was pulling her thick arms at the elbows forcing her chest and tits to arch up and using that to pull her flabby white ass on my cock very hard and deep. It felt good. I looked up at Chondra as I was cumming in Sharon's ass.

Sharon's long frizzy brown hair was over her face so she didn't notice Chondra at the door.

Sharon said, "I bet your black bitch doesn't get you this excited with a quickie."

Bruson
Bruson
162 Followers
12