White Lies

Story Info
"You don't own me!" She said.
9.5k words
4.29
214.4k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

Walker met Carla in a bar, he wasn't looking for what happened but it happened anyway.

Actually, he was looking, just not for what he found.

She walked in, no way could she be called a raving beauty. For one thing, she was skinny, the cut off T-shirt she wore was short enough that all it covered was her obviously on the flat side chest. That looked like someone had taken a pair of scissors to it.

Walker also didn't like the large tattoo that was in the small of her back, it was just lines coming out from a center pattern, he had no idea at all what it was supposed to be.

In the dim light, it made her back look dirty.

To top it off, her hair was on the messed up side, brownish, it was fairly long and in need of a good brushing. The best feature was her stomach, that was flat as a pancake. Easy to tell that part because she also had on what appeared to be pink pajama bottoms tied with a sash, and they were riding so low on her hips the "V" of the upper portion of her pubic mound was visible.

Normally that look is sexy as hell, but her toenails were painted bright red, sticking out of a pair of cheap flip flops and they looked like they needed redone.

The bright red toenails offsetting the pink pajama bottoms capped the look, good lord.

The whole picture was something Walker had no interest in at all. Well, he did notice when she reached back and tugged on the pajama bottoms, but they slipped right back down the instant she let go.

He turned back to take a sip of his long neck beer, the evening was going to be another one like so many before. Drink some beer, then go home to his ratty one flight up apartment and sleep, get up and go to work the next day.

+++

His mind wandered to Sherry, the latest conquest he had made. Blond and a real one, round where it counted and soft where it counted, that had been fun. She seemed to love it when she was on her hands and knees, her big bottom tipped up in the air and those marvelous titties swinging back and forth.

At just a couple of years older than Walker's own barely 22, it was obvious from the start that Sherry was experienced in the ways of sex.

Walker didn't really mind that, he had a few experiences of his own. Most were just one or two night things, the passing in the night kind of relationship. Just one named Karin had been a bit of a pain in the ass, she turned out to be a virgin.

Which Walker found out far too late. Karin was the reason he was now living in a shit hole apartment working at a factory driving a fork truck.

Karin became on the clingy side, that developed into her stalking him relentlessly. She turned into one crazy bitch when Walker tried to move on.

The incident with the kitchen knife capped that deal.

"You are MINE!" Karin had screamed at him, swinging the blade. How she had gotten into his apartment he never did find out, she was suddenly there the instant he had touched the light switch. The woman that was with him screamed but too late, fourteen stitches before one dead serious right cross brought that to an end.

Walker wasn't the type of guy to ever hit a woman, not really, but sometimes the situation warrants that.

Karin was still in a jail cell the day he packed up his few things and hit the road.

+++

Now months later and several hundred miles away, having left in the middle of the night with no forwarding address, he had happened on Sherry in this same local bar.

She ended up in the sack with him that very first night, hot damn could that woman screw! Sherry was lots better, she wasn't jealous at all.

Walker didn't even mess around with any other women, although he did get a couple of rare opportunities. Sherry was just too much fun.

It would have been even more fun except that after dating her fairly regularly for a solid dozen weeks she turned him down on Saturday night, saying she already had a date.

That pissed Walker off, he had been thinking exclusive, it turned out he was just someone to play with.

The mistake Walker made was trying to be sneaky and find out who she was going out with. That evening he was parked down the street, watching.

Some tall guy showed up in a fancy red Corvette, wearing a fucking suit that looked to cost more than his monthly rent was. Walker didn't even own a fucking suit, and his vehicle was an old Toyota pickup which if he worked on it for a while it always started.

Sherry looked nastier than he had ever seen her. Short dark blue dress, her hair piled up with little ringlets hanging down. He spotted the flash of the Cubic Zirconium earrings he had purchased for her as a gift. The soft shoulder wrap parted as the man held the door open for her, she had to duck down to get into the low slung vehicle. A large expanse of her familiar breasts showed for a moment, then she was inside the machine.

The guy had pulled a U-turn, and drove right by Walker's old pickup sitting there instead of heading out to the highway like he expected.

So he got busted snooping, her head turned. No point in trying to duck down, she spotted him. He saw the scowl on her face when they went by.

Miserable, pissed off, upset, embarrassed, he went home. Jesus Christ, now he was a fucking stalker himself.

After a few calls which she would not answer, Walker gave up. Now he sat by himself, drinking. There were a few couples in the bar, an older woman sitting on the end stool. She had been there every single time he came in.

The only other single female he had seen was the scrawny looking one, and he had no interest in that.

Sighing, he drained the last of his brew, getting ready to leave.

"Hi, big fellow!" Someone said at his side.

Walker found himself looking into the biggest, roundest blue eyes he had ever seen in his life. Then she smiled, it washed onto her entire face, that is the only way to describe that. For just an instant, she looked almost..pretty?

"Can I sit here?" She asked.

"Uhh..sure!" He looked around, way more than half the stools at the bar were empty.

She began asking questions, Walker was answering politely. Then he was asking and she was answering, forgetting that she looked a lot more like a rather feminine appearing boy than a woman. He ordered another beer, she wanted a glass of wine. They talked some more. There was no way to not talk to her, she kept on asking questions.

"Last call!" The bartender yelled. Walker looked at his watch, it was 2:15 in the morning. Good lord, he had sat there and talked with Carla for nearly six hours.

Getting off his stool, he suddenly realized he was several sheets to the wind, and he had to pee so bad he wasn't sure he was going to make it to the restroom.

But he did, when he came out he half expected Carla to be gone but she was standing there waiting for him.

"Hey, where are you headed, Walker?" She asked.

"Home, I have to be at work tomorrow at 9." He told her.

"Can I maybe sleep on your couch? It's 20 miles over to my brother's house and he always gives me a ration of crap when I come in too late."

"I don't have a couch." Walker told her.

"A chair then? A carpet?" She did that slow smile thing again.

Damn her eyes were blue!

"Yea, I guess. I can get you some blankets or something."

"Neat!"

+++

Walker woke up the next morning to a country and western song on his alarm radio, some asshole singing through his nose. He used that station deliberately, he hated that kind of music and it's all they ever played.

The stuff woke him up without fail. He started to roll out of bed, his hand touched a body.

Carla was in his bed!

At first he thought they had ended up having sex but he could not remember a single thing from the night before. He remembered her saying "Neat!" brightly and taking his arm, but that was it.

Sitting up, his mouth felt like someone had used a blow dryer on the bucket of contaminated sand in it.

He got up and got a glass of water, drinking it all without pausing.

That was when he realized he was fully dressed, still in the same clothes he had worn the night before.

He rubbed his forehead, trying to remember.

"Can I have some of that?" Carla asked. She was sitting up looking at him, she had on the same clothes she wore the night before, also.

Walker quickly got her some water, she drank half of it.

"I need to grab a shower and get to work." He told her.

"OK. Can I take one next?"

"Sure, but it has to be a quick one." He nodded, looking at his watch. His last girlfriend Sherry sometimes showered at his place, she always took a solid 45 minutes in there.

Walker went into his bathroom and showered. Then he realized his work clothes were in the dresser, so he called out and asked her to bring him some.

She dug around for some time, finally found his Levi work shirt and heavy blue jeans.

She giggled as he cracked the door to take the work outfit.

Once dressed, he came out and she went in. It only took her five minutes, she came back out looking exactly like she did going in, except her hair was wet but combed.

"Can I drop you someplace?" Walker asked her as soon as they got outside. He looked around for his truck but didn't see it.

"No, I will be fine. Thank you for letting me stay." She lifted up on tiptoe and kissed him lightly on the lips.

That made Walker's head swim. Her lips touching his felt nice. Then she turned and took off at a run. He watched as she made the corner at the end of the street, paused for a moment and waved.

Then she was gone.

"Hey, wait!" Walker yelled, far too late. He hadn't gotten her phone number, nothing. All he knew was her name and that she lived with her brother and his wife, somewhere 20 miles away.

"Damn!" He thought. Nothing to be done about that now. He walked the several blocks down to the bar, sure enough, there sat his old truck.

At least he hadn't been completely stupid the night before, he had been way too drunk to even try driving.

He managed to worry the ignition in his old truck enough to get it to start.

+++

That night Walker was right back at that same bar. Every time the door opened, he looked up expecting it to be her. Finally at around midnight he gave up and went home.

He had no idea why he was looking for her, hoping she would show up. She was not his type at all, he liked full blown women, nice big tits, dressy types.

Like Sherry.

Carla was plain if not downright homely, flat chested as a board, scrawny, even her hip bones stuck out which he could tell since the pajama bottoms she had on kept slipping down. She must have retied the string on them a dozen times.

After a week, he gave up. It helped a lot that Sherry came in one evening, spotted Walker sitting by himself at the bar. She came right over and plopped down on the stool next to him.

Walker was smart enough to not mention the week before and she didn't either.

They ended up right back in his bed, doing the nasty. Sherry was on her knees and elbows, her big soft naked fanny stuck up in the air as Walker gave it to her good. He really liked the way she grunted and moaned as he pounded her, forcing himself to last as long as he possibly could.

He figured that rich guy in the fancy red car had gotten some of this, so he was going to show Sherry who was boss, by God.

The way she was squealing convinced him that he was way better at this stuff than Corvette guy was.

"Damn, I love your cock!" Sherry purred, rolling over and grabbing his still sticky limp dick. Then she made every possible effort to get it back up and going again.

That worked, too.

It was less than a week later when she told him she couldn't go out that night, she had another date. She was in the process of tugging her blouse over her head, they had just finished a hour long session.

"I have to hurry, he is picking me up in two hours." She told him.

"Oh, I suppose with the asshole in the Vette, right?" He asked with a good bit of sarcasm.

"No, I am going out with Jerry from the office. It's no big deal, he is nice and just wants to talk."

"Yea, sure, he wants to talk!" Walker said.

"Hell, Walker! You don't own me!" She said, and stomped out.

Walker didn't bother to go snoop that time, he just headed for the bar after he ate one of those TV dinners. The meat part wasn't too bad but how they can call sloppy looking brown soup mashed potatoes was beyond him.

The old lady was sitting on her stool at the end of the bar, she waved, Walker waved back.

Hell, he must be getting to be a regular when the fixtures in the place noticed him. The bartender sat down a long neck brew without being asked.

Walker sighed. His life just sucked.

He was on his third and last one for the night, his mind lost in how completely miserable his life was. All day he ran that damned fork truck at the warehouse, then he went home, ate and ended up right here, on this same damn bar stool.

Sherry let him have a piece when it suited her, not him.

"I am becoming just like that fucking old lady!" He thought to himself, tipping back the bottle to drain it.

"Can I sit here?" A voice said behind him. He knew it was Carla before he turned his head to look, for a second his breath caught.

"Sure!" He said.

Carla's hair was nicely brushed out, she wore a pretty blue blouse that had rows of lace up the front. Glancing down, he saw she had on a slightly darker blue skirt, it came barely half way down her thighs. The interesting part of that was it buttoned up the front, leaving a gap at the bottom that damn near showed off her panties standing up. Her legs were bare and she had shoes on.

She spotted his inspection and flushed slightly, looking down for a moment. Then she turned her face to his and that smile wafted across her face again.

"Do I look OK?" She asked.

"Yea, you look....nice." He smiled as she hopped up onto the stool next to him.

Walker suddenly realized he wanted her. He had no idea at all why, she was completely different than any female he had ever been interested in.

"What?" She asked finally, Walker had just looked directly at her for nearly a half minute.

"I...you look nice tonight." He managed to repeat.

"Thank you. I got all fixed up for you, I hoped you would be here."

"Really? For me?"

"Yes, really." She tipped her head back and laughed, it was music. Either that or he was getting too drunk again, he decided.

"Why would you do that for me?" He asked her.

"I thought about you all week. You are the only man I ever knew that didn't just start grabbing at me, and you are interesting."

"Interesting? Me? My whole life is boring." He said.

"Why? Don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"I did, but..." He told her about dating Sherry, and how she kept wanting to go out with other guys.

"Good!" She grinned when he finished.

"What's good about that?" He asked her, confused.

"It means you are...available."

Walker just looked at her.

"Can I come and stay with you tonight? Before you get...too drunk." She giggled and blushed at the same time.

Walker looked at her for a few seconds, that was another surprise.

"I really have been thinking about you all week, so I decided to come down here and see..." She smiled broadly.

"Let's go!" He told her.

+++

Walker lay on the bed wearing just his briefs, Carla came out of the bathroom naked. Her nipples were jet black, snugged up into tiny little bumps. She actually did have breasts but barely. There was not a single hair on her body, obvious since her loins were already fully engorged, visible. She got on her knees on the bed, reached out and tugged at the waistband of his briefs. Walker lifted his hips to help her, his erection sprang free.

She stopped and stared.

"What?" He asked when she just stayed like that on her knees, staring.

"My God! I didn't...I never saw..?"

"You aren't a virgin, are you?" Walker asked her.

Shit! There was no way in hell he was going to fuck any virgin again, there would be no way to ever get rid of them after that. One time years ago was enough, that broad had practically camped out on his doorstep for months.

Hell, he had gone so far as to quit his job and move.

"No. I only...it was just...once and he was...this is so big!" Her hand reached out to touch him, he felt himself jerk when she did that. Then she slid up on top of him, pressing her bare breasts to his chest. It felt like little needles poking into him.

Rolling her over, he reached down to spread her legs, she didn't resist. He probed her with his finger, that took an effort. He spent quite a long time trying to relax her with just a little success. Nuzzling her with his tongue, he found no taste at all, her flesh was soft and bulging. Carla began to tremble, he reached up with one hand and stroked his fingers down over her small breasts and stomach, which caused her hips to thrust upwards against his mouth.

Her body flooded with moisture at that.

Once Walker began to slide inside her, he saw her eyes screw up in pain and he stopped. She took a deep breath, then let it out out in a gasp.

"Push!" She muttered, so he did.

Suddenly, somehow, that worked. But each time he drew back it was like he had to force her insides out of the way again.

It was easier the second time an hour or so later, and even easier the next morning. Walker was late to work that day, something else that was completely new. He apologized to his boss, the guy took one look and knew.

He just grinned.

Walker was now in love, there was no doubt about that in his mind at all. Carla spent every night the next week with him after that, they never went to the bar at all.

Each morning she went to school, Walker tried a couple of times to drive her there but she insisted on running the nearly a dozen miles. When he got home, she showed up about 15 minutes later, soaked in sweat. She even ran to school in the rain, although that was rare since it was late Summer.

There was one rather bad moment when Sherry knocked on the door. Walker tugged on his briefs and cracked it open. It was really awkward, he had tugged his briefs on over the condom, the tip was partially filled since he had just began to ejaculate when she banged on the door.

She started to push past him but he resisted and held the door. She managed to get part way in, after all she was a big gal and could push about as hard as he could.

Walker barely opened his mouth to tell her he was busy when Carla called out.

"Who is it, honey?" She asked. Glancing back, Carla was standing at the bedroom door, stark naked.

Sherry muttered something that ended in "motherfucker!" and left in a huff.

Walker really didn't give a shit.

+++

It turned out to be one hell of an affair, for some reason Walker just could not get enough of Carla, all he wanted to do was fuck her.

Then came the night he got home and Carla was already there, sitting on the porch in front of the apartment building.

Walker sat down beside her, he knew darn good and well something was up. Carla was not very good at hiding her emotions, and she was obviously agitated.

"I have to ask you a question." She said.

Walker nodded, bracing himself for being dumped. For a brief moment he felt ill inside.

"Do you love me?" Was her question instead. That was totally unexpected.

"Yes!" He told her without hesitation. He had never actually said those words. She just looked at him. That same slow smile crossed her lips.

"Carla, I love you more than anything, I want us to be together!" He blurted out.

"God! I was afraid maybe you didn't? You never said it and I want to be with you so bad!...Walker, I am..we are..pregnant." Her eyes were suddenly wet.

That was another surprise. He looked down at her stomach, there was no sign at all.

"Wow! Really? I am going to be a Dad? But..we always used a condom?" He said, jumping up and pulling her to her feet so he could hug her.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers