White Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers

Suddenly, Sophie yelped. The tender moment had passed and Mackenzie had abruptly turned the device to its highest setting. The grooves around the shaft began whirring, rubbing against her velvet walls.

"I haven't forgotten about this," said Mackenzie in a devious tone.

Kenzie did not move, the device doing all the work for her. The moving dome-head pressed against Sophie's G spot. Sophie screamed as loudly as she could. Mackenzie loved the euphony of her lover screaming. Each shrill note of pleasure was music to her ears, an aria of decadent ecstasy. It made her feel a rush of heat.

She reached out and grabbed Sophie's hard nipples. Her fingers twisted them in opposite directions and then pulled on them hard. Sophie squealed piteously, her pain laced with a heady dose of pleasure. Sans mercy, Mackenzie literally lifted her an inch off the bed by her nipples.

Sophie's eyes opened wide, her sweaty back suddenly exposed to the cool air. Every single sense of hers was amplified by the intense explosion of pleasure which swept away the pain. Her world spun around her, rapidly darkening. Then there was only darkness.

She awoke to a splash of water. The coldness of it rudely slammed her back to reality. The apartment came back into focus with its whitewashed walls and antiques.

"You're no fun to fuck passed out."

"Did I really black out?"

"Yes you did," purred a satisfied Kenzie. "This toy has earned its place in our box."

"I think I've had enough," gasped a visibly worn out Sophie. "Please let's stop."

"You're no fun," pouted Mackenzie. "We'll try one last thing and then you can get your beauty sleep."

"Fine," sighed Sophie, resignedly. "Just you wait till your birthday comes around, Mackenzie Clark. Just you wait."

"I'll wait eagerly," she replied. "Does any guy ever make you feel this way? Can they do the things I can?"

"You mean Tyler?" said Sophie, with a condescending smirk. "You know I have to keep up appearances for the outside world for now, but I'm ditching everyone for you the second you say it. Just say it and I will be yours and yours alone."

Kenzie smiled and kissed her, their lips gently locking for a few seconds. She scooted down between her roommate's legs. Her tongue returned to lapping at her red labia, but gradually slipped lower. Even lower. It took a few seconds for Sophie to grasp what was on her mind.

"You can't be serious?" she said, wide-eyed.

"You bet your delectable asshole I am," Kenzie said, her tongue making long licks over her rear entrance. The tip of it probed inside, then pulled out immediately. It was replaced by a fingertip, pushing in and out of the wet hole rapidly. The initial resistance passed and another finger made its way in. The curled and crooked inside Sophie, readying her for something else.

Hastily, she detached the dildo from its harness and teased the tip against Sophie's sphincter. Sophie was shocked at the idea, but also marvelled at Kenzie's fertile imagination.

"Need some lube," she muttered, leaving her to get some mild moisturiser from the bathroom.

Sophie felt the cool paste being slathered onto her crack. Kenzie's fingers rubbed it all around the rim. She parted the cheeks and admired her handiwork, leaving a kiss on the puckered rosebud.

"What an occasion to have your anal cherry!" she beamed, bringing the head of the dildo back to her hole. "Tell me the second it hurts, okay?"

"Mhmm."

Slowly, Kenzie pushed it inside her. She put no more than an inch at a time past the opening. Sophie was getting restless in the middle and Kenzie stopped to let her anal walls adjust to their first guest.

"The first of many," was their mutual thought.

"Fucking, shove it in already," yelled Sophie.

Without any further hesitation, Mackenzie drove the whole dildo inside her ass. Sophie adjusted on the bed, feeling the fullness of the dildo lodged in her rectum. It began vibrating at a moderate intensity, causing hitherto unknown feelings to course through her.

"Now for the main event," said Kenzie, smacking her lips.

"That wasn't the main event?"

"Oh no," was the candid reply. "That was the prep."

Leaving the remote by the side, Kenzie lowered her lips to the overused pussy laid out for her. Her tongue made languorous licks along the vulva, tasting her unique sweetness with a tangy flavour mixed in. The beginnings of Sophie's nectar dripped out of her orifice. Mackenzie placed her fingers on both sides of her puffy lips and parted them, allowing her better access.

Sophie moaned involuntarily, surprised her voice wasn't hoarse. Kenzie kissed her roommate's lower lips with the same exquisite passion as the ones on her face.

"Remember, Soph. The second you feel any pain, let me know."

Sophie nodded, leaving Mackenzie to do her thing. She pressed two fingers against the opening in front of her. They slid in easily given how much lubrication there was to work with. The third and fourth went in without a fuss either. The four fingers oscillated in and out of Sophie. The feeling of having both her holes filled was new to her, but every bit as pleasurable as she had imagined.

"Going for the fist now, Soph. Take a deep breath."

Kenzie made a conical fist and slowly began pushing it in. It stalled at the second joint, causing her to pull out a bit and try again. Sophie was passing into delirium from the indescribable feelings that radiated from between her legs.

"I'm all in."

The realization took some time to settle. Sophie could not believe that both her holes were filled and stretched beyond their normal capacity and it didn't hurt at all. Kenzie's wrist stuck out of her lover's opening.

Slowly at first, she started rolling her wrist and also pushing forwards. Sophie gritted her teeth past the residual pain, in anticipation of the pleasures which lay beyond. The arm moved back and forth, building a slow groove.

The thumb of her other hand flicked the engorged clit. The sheer sensory overload distracted her to the pain. The fist built speed, gradually. After a long upward slope, Mackenzie threw restraint out the window and began to really give it to her lover. Her elbow was just a blur as she really let Sophie have it.

Miraculously, Sophie found the strength in her fatigued throat to shriek hysterically. There was no pain, just a bottomless vista of pleasure, inviting her to lose herself in it.

And she obliged.

For the second time in a few minutes, all went dark.

This time, she woke up hours later untied and curled against Mackenzie's naked form. Sophie's palms found the reserve strength to explore the flawless skin and curves on Kenzie's body. They reached her lips and Kenzie kissed the back of her palm gently, letting her lips trace the outline of her ring finger.

"I love you, my dear Sophie. Someday soon, I will put a ring on this finger."

"The first step to that is later this week," said Sophie. "Are you sure you want to break it to them now?"

"Absolutely," said Kenzie, a steely resolve in her tone. "You're going to be there too. Right by my side when I come out to them."

Sophie knew it was to be an epoch in their relationship. It was huge.

"So," said Mackenzie. "Ready to make the transition from Sophie the best friend in law school to Sophie the lover?"

"How do you think they will take it?" was the soft reply.

"I don't know," said Mackenzie, unable to tell her that her strictly conservative parents would probably not take it well. But it was something that needed to be done.

"I didn't like that answer," said Sophie softly.

"Well, I know one person who will still love me. Martin."

"Your brother?"

"Yes," she said. "My little baby brother."

"You must really love him," remarked Sophie thoughtfully. "Look at all the pictures of him you have over here. You can't go anywhere in our apartment and miss his face. The walls, the mantelpiece, even the bathroom shelf."

"Yeah," said Mackenzie, blushing through her sweat laden face. "It's hard to explain, but I've always cared way more for him than any sister does."

"I'd say," quipped Sophie. "You even interrupt our dates just because he called up needs help with his essays, or wants to know how he should approach some crush in school."

Kenzie smirked, then stared at the ceiling with dreamy eyes.

"God, how I miss him and his goofiness. He was and always will be my first love."

"Then what am I?" pouted Sophie.

"You are my final love," said Mackenzie, pulling Sophie in for a kiss.

* *

November 2012

"How can you just pretend the love we feel does not exist?" screamed Sophie, violently shaking Mackenzie by her shoulders.

Mackenzie did not reply, her eyes unable to meet Sophie's. The whole situation was unfair to her on so many levels. She had made the choice for them, but it was one that she was determined to stand by.

"I'm sorry, Soph. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry?" blurted Sophie incredulously. She held a fistful of Kenzie's pleated brown hair and yanked it towards herself. "You took our love, threw it in the gutter, broke my heart and all you have to say is sorry?"

"You're hurting me," Kenzie wailed.

"Hurt?" came the emotional reply. "You want to see hurt? Here, take a look at what you made me do."

Sophie thrust her other hand into Kenzie's face. Mackenzie tried looking away but her gaze was inexorably drawn back to the glittering diamond mounted on the finger inches from her. Shards of light sparkled from it and reflected off the glass surfaces around them.

"You promised that YOU were going to be the one to put a ring on this finger, remember?" said Sophie in a chillingly unwavering tone. "What happened to that promise?"

A few streaks of tears made their down Kenzie's face, a far cry from Sophie's drenched face. Even through her blurry eyes, Mackenzie could almost feel the rage simmering. It had been occluded by gentle cajoling and convincing, but at the moment of truth, it all unravelled.

Sophie let go of her hair. Kenzie took a few steps back and wiped her tears. Her scalp still stung, dwarfed by the pain she felt in her heart. Her eyes spied Sophie taking deep breaths across the room.

"What happened, Soph?" she asked softly. "What happened to all that we talked about?"

"I can't do it. I just can't. I'm not strong enough," Sophie said, breaking down in a deluge of tears.

"You're going to have to be."

Mackenzie extended a petite hand and Sophie held it. They sat down once more. A lot was riding on the next conversation.

* *

December 2007

"How come your family's place amazes me every time I see it?" Sophie asked, seeing the beginning of her lover's family's vast estate. Mackenzie drove the Corvette through the Doric pillars flanking the gate. Ahead lay a hundred acres in her family name along the North Shore of Long Island, the so called Gold Coast.

"You'd be surprised at how much money a hedge fund makes," smirked Kenzie. "Let alone a hedge fund and a huge investment portfolio to go with it."

"It's amazing how much money you can make betting on the future," Sophie wondered, watching the lush undulating meadow unfurl in every direction around her. The green was dotted by a few clusters of trees. The road snaked past a small lake, surrounded by impeccably manicured shrubs.

Mackenzie looked to her side to see Sophie pursing her lips. Her blue eyes remained fixed obscurely outside the window. Kenzie held her hand and smiled reassuringly.

"It's going to be fine, Soph." she said, interlacing their fingers and grasping her tightly.

The car finished the last mile along the white path, leading to the splendid Clark villa. Behind it was the open ocean. Mackenzie parked the car and marvelled at the sun shining down on the placid blue vista of water.

"It's beautiful," said Sophie.

"Not as beautiful as this," said Mackenzie kissing her one final time before they got out of the car.

Kenzie had barely taken two steps on the green when she felt a pair of powerful arms wrap around her from behind and lift her in the air. She was spun around and brought back to Earth before she turned around to see her manhandler.

"Martin!" she screamed, reciprocating the hug with a vice like one of her own. "Look at you, all grown up now. How are you?"

"Out. Of. Oxygen," he gasped. "Need. Air. Must. Have. Air."

Mackenzie did not relent, kissing her brother all over his face. Her lips went across the length and breadth of his boyish features, planting a token of her affection wherever possible. He had definitely gained some size in his recently concluded eighteenth year. She finally released her death grip on his neck and stepped back to admire her brother.

Sure, he was now a legal adult, able to see adult movies, vote, have sex and all, but somehow he never outgrew the tag "baby brother". The tag was a misnomer, given his six feet of height and broad build, but somehow it was apt when one looked closer. He still had the precociously, innocent face of a kid, to go with a simple mind. Staggeringly intelligent, but simple at heart. An unruly mop of short brown hair perched atop a pair of piercing green eyes.

"You keep getting more handsome by the day," Mackenzie giggled. "I'd so be all over you if you weren't my brother."

Sophie came over and joined the praises.

"My my," she said. "Aren't you the cutest little guy on the planet?"

"Cute?" snapped Kenzie. "Babies are cute. My brother is a sexy beast."

"Fine," conceded Sophie. "Hot sexy beast it is."

"Will the two of you stop?" he piped up, his face turning beet red. He wore a light muscle tee, which clung to his body, and faded jeans.

"Let me get your bags," he said, hurriedly grabbing their luggage and leading the way to the lofty stone manor. Mr Clark was obviously proud of his British aristocratic lineage, apparently traced back to Henry VIII, and had specifically made sure that his mansion resembled a castle.

At the entrance, they were greeted by a veritable battalion of manservants and housekeepers. They relieved Martin of the bags. The interior of the mansion was richly decorated. Rare portraits auctioned from all over the world adorned the walls, accompanying even rarer antiques. The main hall was large enough to contain a small house. Sophie was admiring a small bejewelled dagger. It lay in its gold sheath, with a single ruby embedded into the hilt.

"Got that at Sotheby's last month," announced a booming voice from behind them. Three pairs of eyes turned in unison to see the Wall Street mogul, Raymond Clark descending down the stairs. He was dressed in a custom made Armani and had his greying hair combed back neatly. He reached the foot of the stairs and resumed his explanation.

"Saint Bernardino of Siena carried it with him in medieval Italy. Any homosexual sinners were brought before him and he used this to castrate them before burning them at the stake," he said plainly. "The second it came up for auction, I knew I had to have it."

"Raymond, really?" said another voice from the top of the stairs. "Is that any way to greet our girl and her friend? With stories about medieval era saints, homosexuals and torture."

"She was admiring the dagger, Trudy. I just wanted to let her know what's special about it."

The statuesque Trudy Clark followed her husband down the stairs. Age had done little to this couple who looked classy and were in remarkably good shape given they were both in their late fifties.

"Unfortunately you see," Trudy began disdainfully. "There were godless sinners back then, just like there are now. Only difference, back then they didn't have so many LGBT, or whatever they are called, sympathisers. Find a sinner, stop their sinning."

Sophie smiled weakly, feeling a scalding anguish deep within her. Mackenzie held her hand behind her back, pressing it in solidarity. They both knew that there was an uphill battle ahead, but they wouldn't give in.

The group went to the private living room adjoining the main hall. It was small and contained several L shaped recliners. The walls displayed several pictures of Mr Clark shaking hands with important dignitaries such as Senators and businessmen.

"So, Sophie, I hear you are going to be a rich woman soon?" said Raymond, opening a bottle of his best cognac for the occasion.

"Yes, sir," she began, to be cut off by a wave of Ray's hand.

"Don't call me sir, honey. You're one of us now."

"Okay," Sophie smiled, settling into her chair. "According to my uncle, who has been my attorney and legal guardian since my parents passed..." She paused to push back the memory.

"According to him," Sophie resumed, regaining her composure. "... the trust fund they left behind in my name should mature some time next March."

"Trust funds are the best," opined Raymond. "Nothing else survives these uncertain financial times. Have you thought about what you plan to do with all that money? It will be a fair sum, given the scale of Larson Shipping."

"I haven't thought about it yet, to be honest."

"Well you get in touch with me if you're interested in investing. Even in the current economic scenario, I'll get you a good return."

"She has hardly been in this house five minutes and you're already scheming ways to steal her money," snapped Trudy. "Damnit, Ray! You're incorrigible. No 'how are you' or 'how long will you be staying', straight to her trust fund."

"What can I say?" he smirked in response. "I am what I am."

Trudy rolled her eyes and turned to Mackenzie who was quietly giggling in the corner of her couch.

"You wouldn't mind if I divorced your father, right? You see what a pain he has become to live with? Always on the damn phone or checking the stocks on his tablet."

Kenzie laughed and genially placed her arm around her brother's head. Her lips instinctively kissed his hair and her fingers affectionately patted the side of his neck. She had missed her little buddy for so long.

"Quit it!" Martin quipped, blushing furiously. Undeterred, his sister ruffled his hair and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I've missed this hair for so long," she said, a little emotional strain creeping into her tone. "This lovely brown hair." Her fingers continued running through his brown locks, caressing his scalp gently, the way she knew he loved it. All throughout her life, she was sure of one and only one thing, that she adored her baby brother.

The parents smiled at each other at the sibling affection. Even Sophie forced a smile, although feeling just a bit jealous of Martin right then. Finally, Mackenzie detached herself from her thoroughly embarrassed brother.

"And what plans do you have, now that school is over?"

"I got an admit to major in Computer Science at MIT," he replied gleefully.

"And you waited till now to tell me?" Kenzie yelled incredulously. "You have some nerve, little brother. There will be revenge for that, mark my words."

"Stop scaring him," said Trudy. "He's nervous enough about leaving home as it is."

"How are classes?" Ray asked, changing conversation as some candied macaroons and vanilla ice pastry made their appearance on the table.

"It's all fine, except for the snake, Professor Hollingsworth," said Mackenzie, biting into one of the pastries. "He still insists on being as much of a pain in the ass as he possibly can. Thank God we only we have one course under him in our last semester."

"Is there any news on the relationship front, if you don't mind a mother prying?" asked Trudy good naturedly.

An unseen current coursed through Mackenzie and Sophie at once. Their faces were expressionless, belying the tension that seethed beneath the surface. Sophie's hand crept to Kenzie's but was shaken off before anyone could notice. Not the right time.

"Sadly none," Mackenzie said. "My last date was back in October and more as a favour to someone than an actual date."

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers