White Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers

He found himself recovered and by the road side once more with a full sized Alison. She was looking sexily at a list and said, "You know what the problem is Bob we have not set up an afterlife for you! Seems you died a little quickly we were expecting you to linger on in hospital for a few days." Bob commented he was glad he had not even though his time with Tania, Cassie and Lucy had been horrible. Lucy said, "Not to bad at all nasty men get it a lot worse you know!" and Bob gasped at the horrid thought that the afterlife the angels would prepare for him could be as bad as he had seen.

Lucy said, "Well I have to put you somewhere so let's see who is late. How about being a prisoner in a female run prison. Lots of ladies to enjoy actually hundreds of them! No? As a pony boy? No? We have a spare cell in castration camp being castrated every day? No that is for a very nasty man indeed but the governor has delayed his injection for twenty four hours. Do you know the angels have worked out there are 62416 ways to castrate a man and the inmates of camp castration get to feel them all?" Bob begged and asked did he have to go somewhere and could he not just stay here and Lucy said, "No we do not like to leave ghosts around any more. Upsets the living you know. How about as the only male on a plantation working as a slave? "Bob shook his head and asked could he not just go with Alison. She stopped and smiled and said, "Do you mean you want to live with me as an angel's husband? Well yes that is an option I suppose but surely you would prefer to live with people?" Bob shook his head as the idea of the sort of afterlife she suggested made him despair and Alison smiled and said, "Okay problem solved! You are cute and having a husband will be nice and we can make lots of nice new angels! Yes it has been approved come on then!"

Bob gasped as he and Alison suddenly took off and shot up in the breaking dawn light to the clouds and suddenly the clouds seemed solid and white as they entered them and just as quickly Bob was in a house. It was not a mansion but seemed large and white with many rooms. Alison moved and kissed him and he felt her soft lips on him and instantly he went hard. She said, "Our new home and one with lots of space for angel babies! Now your task will be to look after our young ones and the house!" Bob groaned thinking he had exchanged domestic slavery with Tania for the same with Alison. However she smiled and said," This is an angel house dear clever and easy to run. It never needs cleaning and as for our babies well they will be angels!"

For the rest of the day Bob discovered what she meant. Food appeared instantly from an oven whatever sort of food you wanted and as for clothing well Alison seemed not to wear much and Bob's dirty clothing when he placed it in the wash basket was instantly in there clean and ironed. Alison left to sort out all the earlier messes leaving Bob to watch television and he discovered the first drawback on living with angels. There tele was dire comprising of only nature programs and very slow moving ones at that. After watching a one hour program on how a spider walked Bob gave up and had a sleep instead. The bed was glorious big and soft and soon he fell asleep.

He awoke to feel someone kissing him and opening his eyes he realised the soft lips on him were those of Alison. Her position puzzled him as she seemed to be above him but not on him but then he felt the air moving and realised she was using her wings to fly just above him. Then her felt her nipples on his chest and knew she was naked. His arms moved around her and he went to pull her down and she giggled and said, "Relax darling angels go on top with our wings we have too" and she resumed kissing him. Bob moved and massaged her full breasts as they hung down from her sexy slim body. Alison obviously liked this because her nipples went rock hard. Then with a smile she moved up him her wings gently flapping and he was presented with her pussy. It seemed to be naturally hairless as he licked her and quickly she was open and ready for him and her juices tasted of honey and almonds as he licked away. Next she moved down and took hold of his dick and slipped it into her tight hot pussy. Bob groaned with delight at her and then gasped as her strong vaginal muscles rippled up and down his shaft. Alison rode him using her wings to support her weight as Bob relaxed and let her do the work feeling his excitement rising. Alison was also getting excited and she started to gently moan.

As Alison rode him he felt his shaft embedded in her and felt to his surprise that the top of his dick was also surrounded by her warm pulsating flesh and then she orgasmed on his dick. Bob moaned as she did and then his body went rigid with shock. As she climaxed down his shaft and deep into his balls seemed to be rammed a white hot wire. Bob would have screamed but the pain was too much as he felt the wire split at the bottom of his penis an then the ends of the wire burying into his testicles. Alison was moaning with orgasmic delight and then the wire pulled out of him leaving him gasping in agony on the bed. Alison smiled down at him and said, "That was lovely sex dear. You are wonderful!" Bob moaned and asked what had happened. Alison smiled and said, "Surely you know I am not human! When an angel comes her vagina pushes an egg rod into the male's testicles though the penis to deposit the eggs nice and safe in his testicles!"

Bob moaned and asked why and she said, "To get you pregnant! If you have balls and darling you do we have a nice baby!" Bob moaned and said women got pregnant. Alison laughed and said, "Women do angels do not sexy! No our husbands get to carry the baby! Nice and safe in the man's testicles! After all we are angels and we can change things and as angels we consider it better for the man to carry our babies! Much nicer for us!" Bob gasped and asked how the baby got out and Alison said, "Very painful as they have to rip there way out! Still men survive it and you will my darling think of all the nice baby angels we can have! And better afterwards your testicles will regrow and be big and ready for more of my eggs" Bob shuddered in horror and asked how big the baby would be and Alison said, "Well about twelve pounds but with the placenta about double that!" Bob moaned and said no way could his balls support twenty four pounds for nine months and Alison laughed and said, "Oh no dear you have two balls so we will have twins so they will support fifty pounds! And an angel pregnancy lasts two years darling to grow us right!" and with that she kissed him as the shocked boy passed out.

A million years later

Bob staggered around the house. He was ten months into his pregnancy and his balls already were carrying ten pounds. The pain throbbed though him but Bob knew the next months would be worse and for the last six moths he would be unable to move as his balls would be so big. All he would be able to do was lie on the bed his legs painfully up on the air and needing Alison to assist him. As for the pain he shuddered and the thought of another labour made him want to cry. Maybe it would be shorter than the last one which had gone on for three weeks but part of him doubted it. He moved to the nursery where the current youngest of his two baby angels were playing. Bob watched them creating butterflies from thin air and smiled at them thinking Alison would have to sort out the one with extra wings when she got home. Of course nowadays Alison was frequently late as she was now a continent manager and not a pick up operator. Bob moved to the floor below where the six more of his children who still lived at home slept and picked up their clothing and hoped they were having a nice day at school. Instantly the clothing was cleaned and replaced by Bob in their drawers. Bob smiled and knew Alison had spoken the truth as cleaning up even after eight children and a wife took minutes. And as for the children well they were angelic. They were all pretty angels and perfectly behaved at all times unlike human children. They ate and went to bed when asked and were always polite. When they transformed into adult angels Bob was always a little sad to see them leave even though many returned. In fact on the birth of some new baby angels thousands of them would turn up to greet their new sisters.

Bob waddled upstairs and sat on the bed knowing in a few weeks he would only be able to crawl as his balls swelled. He thought of Alison still as beautiful as ever and of course he had not aged even though his balls were now rough from his thousands of pregnancies. Alison did not mind and he knew tonight she would rub oil into the skin on his balls to soften it so it could cope with the growing babies. Then she would make love to him. Bob smiled and thought of how nice her breasts and pussy tasted and how carefully she rode him. When she came the wire burnt its way into his penis but finding no full testicles the eggs waited until Bob was ready for them. Bob was pregnant for two years and then it was another year before his testicles regrew fully and were ready to be fertilised by Alison's eggs. The first six months after giving birth was the best as Bob knew he had time before the next pregnancy and then for six months he moaned every night when Alison loved him in case tonight was the night the eggs were deposited. Bob lay trying to alleviate the pain caused by the swelling in his balls and turned on the tele to watch a dull program on spiders' webs.

He smiled and thought of the afterlife. His was strange but the best of what he had been offered. Maybe god should not have put angels in charge of the afterlife after all they were women and the afterlives they set up were designed for women and not men. Bob knew from what Alison and the other angels told him about their work that in all the afterlife's women had it better and that even the nastiest woman had a better afterlife than the nicest man got. Mind you he and a few other angel husbands were producing so many new angels that the system was now able to set up more and offer more personalised afterlives and tailor each a lot more than they had been able to.

Then Bob shook with some regret as he recalled he had never had the pleasure of an orgasm since he died. He was not alone and he knew no man ever came in the afterlife. The angels had set the system up and they did not understand men and how they orgasmed but found the idea of sperm going everywhere disgusting after all they had changed their reproduction so sperm was needed to stay in the testicles so they had simply proscribed the male orgasm. Every night Alison loved him and he got near but then she came and he did not but even if she teased and excited him and some nights she did for a long time his excitement peaked just below that of an orgasm.

Bob started to fall asleep and his last thought was how lucky living men were not to be under the power of the angels and did the living men know that all the orgasms they would have for eternity they would have when alive.

neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers