White Lightning Ch. 03

Story Info
Brandon's forces former teacher to tease him.
3k words
4.35
29.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence between Brandon and me stretched long and thin. He was staring at the road fixedly, his eyes narrowed in a shadow of the adolescent fury he would sometimes suppress in my classroom years ago. It was the sort of expression he used to wear that would tell me to tread lightly. I fought an impulse to ask him what was wrong, to tell him that everything would be okay. Ten years ago, it's what I would have done.

But now, the man beside me was beyond the kind of comfort I could give him. I couldn't just ask him what was wrong.

Something twisted in my stomach. Guilt? It certainly should have been guilt. I was cheating on my husband. I had just fucked a trucker on the side of the road, for God's sake. And... oh God... I really did find it erotic that he pretended to be my father. These were definite grounds for guilt. Not only guilt, but revulsion. Some of both were definitely inside me.

And there was also humiliation. I thought about the way Brandon had debased me in his office yesterday, the way I had responded to him without much reluctance. Should I have been more squeamish? Shouldn't I have more of a backbone? I should have just said no, no matter what that meant for me personally.

But the twisting something wasn't guilt or embarrassment. It was nerves. I had a feeling that when Brandon spoke, it was going to be bad. Very bad.

I finally broke the silence. "Brandon... I'm sorry. Not just for Todd. I mean... for yesterday. "

He smiled, a flicker of genuine warmth escaping from him. "Miss Parker, if you ever apologize for yesterday again, I will shave all of your hair off of your head. "

"But Brandon... I'm not supposed to use you as a sexual partner."

Then he laughed. "Seriously? You do realize I'm not your student anymore, right? Not fourteen. Hell, not even eighteen. I'm a grown man. Much as I appreciate what you did for me when I was a student, I'm not looking to you for guidance now." He glanced at me, his eyes burning with heat as they devoured my body. "I think you have other things to offer me now."

I shivered. "Well, if it's not me you're angry with, who is it?"

I actually saw his knuckles tighten on the wheel. "Maybe you didn't notice that you have a damn rapist after you now. That would explain why you're wrestling with moral dilemmas instead of calling the police for a restraining order."

I was speechless. He was actually worried about me.

He cleared his throat when he saw the surprised expression on my face. "I never said I wasn't angry with you, Miss Parker. I simply said that it had nothing to do with yesterday. You spread your legs for someone you don't even know. You let him push his cock inside you, knowing full well that your pussy belongs to me. You will be punished for your transgressions when we reach more private quarters. You will be punished until I am satisfied."

A shudder of anticipation went through me that rendered me incapable of speech.

We arrived at his office twenty minutes later. He flicked his eyes over my bedraggled appearance before commanding me to follow him through the main building. A number of people gave me concerned glances. Brandon offered no explanations for my torn clothing and dirt-smudged skin. He walked slowly enough that numerous people saw me, but fast enough that no one asked any questions. I knew my face was scarlet from humiliation.

The worst was Claire, the receptionist on Greg's floor. She was the gossip of the entire office building, and if Jacob didn't hear about this it would be a miracle. Brandon actually stopped to talk to her. "Don't say a word," he whispered to me. "Just stand there and watch."

He walked to her side, his charm rolling off him in waves. She took a break from staring at me to giggle girlishly when Brandon stood over her. His smile was effortless, the sort of smile he had worn in my classroom after a particularly good day in math, his best subject.

"Brandon!" she simpered. "Tell me why no one ever leaves messages for you. Are you that much of a loser?"

"That's the best you can do?" he asked innocently. "You're going to have to work harder if you want me to keep bringing you paper clips on a daily basis. Do you realize you haven't had any messages for me in three days?"

She giggled again. "I did bring you some Jolly Rancher jelly beans, though." She offered him the bowl on her desk.

He pretended to be torn. Then he painstakingly selected two or three green ones. "Thanks, Claire. I owe you."

She raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you do. Make it up to me?"

He nodded and bent to whisper something in her ear. Her pale skin flushed, and I noticed that she was smiling in a much more pleasant way than she normally did. I felt a stab of jealousy.

I didn't have to feel it for long, though. Brandon was walking toward his office, and I followed. I could feel Claire's eyes on me, and I knew I was blushing redder than anyone had ever seen me.

It seemed to take forever for Brandon to close and lock the door behind us.

"Take off your clothes," he said. "At least, what's left of them."

He was rooting around in his desk drawer, and didn't even look up as I let my torn clothes slide to the floor. I was used to Greg making a big deal about seeing me naked. Jacob, frankly, never got to see me naked. Brandon barely seemed to notice.

When he finally looked up, he studied me appraisingly. "You're dirty, and not just in your mind, Miss Parker. Go shower." He gestured towards a door in his office I had not noticed. "Make sure you wash all of Todd's spunk out of your cunt, whore."

He turned away dismissively and picked up the phone. "Greg!" he said in that used car salesman voice that businessmen have with each other. He never glanced at me again. I swallowed and went through the door. It led to an actual private bathroom which included a shower and a hot tub. Brandon must have a really important job. Greg had one in his office, too, but I didn't think anyone else did.

The hot water pounded over my body, and I felt somewhat soothed and relaxed. It hardly felt like a punishment, though, and I felt a new shiver of anticipation. Brandon was just toying with me, I was sure. I didn't know what he would have for me to do, but it could be anything.

When I returned to Brandon's office, I had a towel wrapped around my body. He was still on the phone, so he gestured to the chair on the opposite side of his desk. I went and sat there. For what seemed the thousandth time, I wondered what on earth I was doing. I was in denial, not really thinking of Brandon as a former student. That was the only way I could accept my body's reaction to him, or the way I just obeyed his orders without even thinking about it.

He hung up the phone and turned his piercing eyes on me. "Take off the towel."

"Yes, Master," I said, hoping to get back into his good graces by remembering what to call him. He didn't seem to notice, though. Instead, he studied me, his chin resting on his steepled hands. I felt an insane desire for him to curl those hands around my tits.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

I blushed. "Your hands."

He smiled as he flicked his eyes down to his hands. "What about them?"

"Were they always that big?" I felt like a pathetic groupie.

"You know, Miss Parker, I would feel weird if you had noticed before, but yes. And when you were lecturing us about prepositions, I used to imagine putting them up your skirt, inside your panties, and into your pussy until you screamed my name."

His eyes told me that he wasn't lying. I had always thought he was too studious, too much of a gentleman to think of me that way. I wasn't sure what to say. I started to answer, but couldn't finish my sentence: "Brandon..."

His smile was quick. "A little louder than that, but that's the idea. Don't worry, Miss Parker, I'm not going to do that to you today. You've already had plenty of things inside you for one day." He picked up a permanent marker and began fiddling with it. "I have to admit, though, that I stood there and watched you debase yourself for that trucker today for some time before I intervened. I didn't think you were the kind of woman who would actually want him to fuck you. But you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

I couldn't take my eyes off the permanent marker rolling through his fingers as I answered, "Yes, Master."

"You're really much more interesting than a prudish schoolteacher, Miss Parker. I bet you had fantasies about your students, didn't you? Did you used to imagine that one night you would find one of us in your empty apartment, waiting to fuck a good grade out of you?"

"Master..." I said. I really didn't want to talk about this.

"I've wanted you for years, Miss Parker. Watching you scream for that trucker, begging him to take your pussy harder, that did something to me. You didn't even really want him, did you?"

"No, Master. He just... he made me respond to him."

"I know. That is why I'm not going to fuck you right now, even though every fiber of your being wants me to. You're picturing what it would be like if I did. You're wondering if I'd do it missionary style, maybe on top of this desk, or if I'd bend you over it and do you doggy style. Part of you is wishing you could lay me down on the floor and ride my cock, wondering if I'd fuck you hard enough to make your tits flop wildly. But no part of you is desperate for me."

"Yes, I am, Master." I was, too. At least, mostly.

He stood up. His cock was slightly erect, but not fully. "Don't lie to me. You will be desperate for me by the time today is over, but even then, I won't fuck you yet. Desperation is only the beginning. You have to earn it, Miss Parker. And it starts right now."

I hoped he was going to let me suck him off, at least. "What do I do, Master?"

He started unbuttoning his shirt, and the sight of his bare chest made my throat go dry. "I have a date in a few hours. I need to take the edge off, now that you've got me all worked up. You're going to make me cum all over you, but you can't use your hands."

He took off his pants and then his boxers. His cock bobbed at my eye level, and a pang of longing went through me. "Thank you, Master," I said, licking my lips.

Then he smiled. "Or your mouth."

Well what the fuck was I supposed to use? My gaze fell on the towel at my feet, and I had an idea.

I rolled the towel up into a long rope, and I went to stand in front of him. It had been a long time since I purposely teased a man. Usually the man was forcing me.

I wrapped the towel around the small of his back and held the two ends in my hands. Looking into his eyes, I began to slowly move the towel back and forth across his back in soft tickling motions. I watched desire flicker through him for a few minutes. Then in one fluid motion, I squatted down so that his cock was less than an inch from my face. I wanted it, but I was enjoying teasing him, so instead of disobeying him and flicking my tongue toward it, I blew gently against his soft smooth skin. I started at the tip, and then I moved closer to the base. I glanced up to see that his eyes were burning with awakened hunger. My lips hovered near his balls, and I fought the urge to engulf them in my mouth. Instead I opened my mouth and exhaled, knowing he would feel the teasing warmth. I hoped he would just take my head in his hands and force his cock down my throat, but he didn't.

I stood and moved to stand behind him, wrapping the towel around his waist. I began moving it in the same teasing circles I had used on his back, dipping closer and closer to his tantalizing cock. I stopped just an inch short, and I could feel him straining with need. Taking advantage of his concentration, I suddenly pressed my body against his back. My tits squeezed into the hardness of him, and I gasped almost as loudly as he did. I recovered first, and I stood on tiptoe to put my face against his ear. I knew he could hear my ragged breathing as I finally moved the towel to tickle his cock. I draped it underneath and then began tugging first my left hand and then my right hand up and down.

"I'm so wet for you, Master," I said. "So wet."

"Show me, Miss Parker. Show me what you want your former student to do to you."

He wanted me to masturbate for him, but I decided to show him another way. I sat in the chair where he expected me to sit, and then I draped my legs over the arms so that he could clearly see how wet my pussy was. "See Master? See how much I want you?"

I grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard, watching his eyes flicker between my gaping cunt and my feverishly moving hands. Before he could react, I dropped to my knees again. I pressed my left breast against his cock. Looking up into his face, I licked my nipple, knowing it would drive him crazy to have me this close to his cock but not touching him.

"This is what I want, Master," I said. I squeezed my right breast up to cover the other side of his cock, and then I began moving back and forth. "I want your cock so much."

The first spurt of cum hit the bottom of my chin, and I jerked away in surprise. He jerked me back against him. "Don't stop. I'm going to cum all over your face, whore."

To be fair, some of it landed on my tits. I kept rubbing against him until he pulled his dick out and went to sit down, leaving me clutching my breasts and feeling completely dazed.

"Are you still wet, Miss Parker?" he asked, after he had gotten his breath.

"Yes, Master." It was excruciating, actually.

"Good." He came towards me with purpose, and I desperately hoped that the purpose involved putting something, anything at all, into my body.

He grabbed my wrists in one hand and raised them over my head. "I love how your tits flatten out when you raise your arms," he said. "What do you think Todd would do if he saw you like this?"

I gulped. "He would force me, Master."

Brandon laughed. "I doubt it would take much forcing, would it? Bet you'd like that."

He grabbed my left breast and squeezed. He lowered his head to the nipple and took it between his teeth. Then he pulled, stretching it thin and tight.

"Thank you!" I moaned. "Master, thank you!" He let go and then picked up the permanent marker he had been fiddling with earlier. My face became a mirror of the frustration I felt.

" Did you think I was going to fuck you?" he asked. "Miss Parker, you should know better. I'd tell you not to bring yourself off, but I don't really trust you, so..."

I hadn't realized it, but Brandon had maneuvered me against the wall next to his door. Something else I hadn't realized was that there were restraints on his wall. He bound my wrists and then my legs.

"Just in case Todd does show up to take you, though, I'll make sure there's no misunderstanding." Brandon grabbed my breast again, and then he ripped the cap off the permanent marker with his teeth. In capital letters, he wrote, "THIS TIT IS THE PROPERTY OF BRANDON SNOW."

"Oh God, Master, please don't! What if Jacob sees?"

Brandon grabbed my other breast and proceeded to write the same thing. "What if he sees you fucking the first guy you see, like you inevitably will? What if he sees you going down on the plumber, or letting the cable guy to do you up the ass? Or on the side of the road begging some rapist trucker to be your daddy and fuck you into oblivion?"

He dropped to his knees and moved his face tantalizingly close to my sensitive pussy. Then he wrote "THIS CUNT BELONGS TO BRANDON SNOW" on first one thigh, and then the other as he continued. "Jacob must be a fucking idiot if he doesn't already know what Greg is doing to you. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even notice the marker. But if he does, maybe it will do him and you some good."

He frowned at the small, well-maintained patch of hair just above my pussy. "I always thought you'd be completely bare."

Then he shrugged and got up. "I'll be back in a few hours. I'm going to bring company. Your job is to sit there... or stand there... and not say a damn word. Think you can handle that?"

"Yes, Master. But Master, I'm still covered with your cum."

A smile stretched across his face. Then he turned and went to shower for his date.