White Lust

Story Info
Her encounter with an older, married White man.
1.3k words
4.2
185.4k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I think about it I really am a little black whore who loves white guys and driving them over the top and then some...

But they can drive me over the top, too.

White men know how to appreciate a black girl, especially when they discover what a real little slut she can be (as I am).

Us black girls have a reputation to keep up.

You see, our men know how to fuck and do sometimes have humongous dicks but they don't lust after us as white men do. It's the lusting that counts. Our men lust after blonde, white women who they can dominate with their macho attitude and big black dick. I know some white women who are addicted to it. I'm just addicted to sex.

But those white men...

I have had some very big white cock, as big as any black dick and those guys get so fucking horny when they have black pussy. Mine used to be completely shaved until I learnt that these men love a bushy cunt so I let it all grow back, except for just round the lips so it doesn't get in the way when they are going down on me. My soft, silky, long pubes stick out of the sides of my panties - white of course. It looks so crude and nasty compared with the rest of my sweet demeanour... my angel face, my sweet little voice.

White men do it all so differently. They are just as horny... but they are perverted. And I love it. I love how they discover what a slut I am, little by little, because I don't act that way even though I may dress provocatively. They really don't know what I am but I know when a guy is hitting on me. I can smell his testerosterone. Taste it on my tongue and I tingle...

Let me tell you about Garth.

I met him at Antonia's, a white girlfriend who is into blacks and has fucked a few of my friends. He was visiting with his wife. They lived in Belgium and had come over to London for a week's holiday as Sara, his American woman, had never been to Britain. They were friends of Antonia's.

We turned on to each other immediately. I could feel him lusting after me. There we all were drinking tea as he and I flirted outrageously on the sofa. Sara didn't seem to mind and she was chatting with Antonia who suggested they look over the house. It's a big Victorian one with lots of rooms and a huge garden.

"We're just going to look round, okay?" she said.

Leaving Garth and me alone on the sofa. He is tall, twice my age and very sexy and funny. Makes me laugh all the time, I feel so good with him. We're talking and touching each other on the arms, shoulders, thighs where he leaves his lovely, elegant hand lingering as he looks into my green eyes with his green eyes. And a shuddering sigh escapes me. I want him so bad. I can feel my nipples pucker and my pussy has that oozy feeling. My skin is tingling. Then he gently puts his hand on my nape and I start to melt into him.

In slow motion we kiss... oh, his soft lips and gentle tongue licking at my mouth! His hands moving over my back! I just want to wrap myself around him, want to be taken and used by him. I had fallen madly in lust with Garth. He could do anything to me. My perfect, little chocolate body was his and he could feel that.

His hands are all over my body as I suck on his tongue, whimpering. I'm lying on the couch with my legs spread, my skirt up to my waist as he rubs my pussy, teases it through my panties, fingers pulling at my hairs and I am drooling.

I want him and press my little hands against his groin, fumble with his jeans, the zip, the button, grope into his underpants and grab at his hard cock.

"Oh god, oh god, this is so good!"

We both know Antonia and Sara could come back at any minute but we just don't care. We need to fuck. I pull him over me and guide his cock into my soaking pussy, pulling the side of my knickers apart and he starts to drive into me urgently. He holds my ankles, spreading me wide, getting full access to my cunt... he is using me, taking me, dominating me and I want to scream in pleasure but all I can do is whimper and moan as I suck on his tongue buried deep in my mouth, pull at him and thrust my hips against his, getting all of his cock inside me with each violent stroke.

I was coming as soon as he entered me and the orgasms didn't stop. I peaked when he started to come inside me, grunting and fucking me like an animal. Then I think I did scream.

He laid on top of me, kissing and sucking on my big, black tits and I had my arms around his head telling him I loved him. And I did.

Then we heard Antonia and Sara outside in the garden so we got up to look out the window. They were sitting in deck chairs on the lawn, talking and laughing and as Garth was peeping through the curtains I sank to my knees, with my ass resting on my heels but I was on tip toes, with one arm around his thigh and the other on his balls, a finger rubbing his arsehole as my face reached up and slurped noisily on his cock which I could feel hardening in my wet mouth. He grabbed my head and thrust his white meat into my face, my mouth was wide open, I wanted to swallow him whole - he fucked my mouth and I started coming again. I slipped two fingers into his arse hole and scraped my fingers over his tight balls. I wanted him to come. His cock is fairly big, about eight inches long and quite thick and I wanted to taste every bit of it. My throat opened like my pussy does and I slowly went forward on it till I was pressing my nose against his belly... and I could have taken more. He was jerking into my face, holding onto my head and I just wanted to feel him fill my mouth with his cream, feel him shudder, pump, throb, I wanted to hear him moan and squeeze my head as he used me as a spunk depository... and he did.

I was coming like the rutting slut I was, with one hand rubbing all over my slimy cunt and he just kept on pumping into my mouth. I should have gagged but I relaxed and let it spurt into me - some of it I swallowed and some drooled in strings out of my mouth and hung, swinging from my chin. After he had finished coming he slowly withdrew his empty cock, then scooped up the cum from my face and tendered his sticky fingers to me. I opened my mouth, put out my tongue and lapped at his spunk like a kitten licking up cream.

Then he kissed me deeply and his tongue sucked off the last drops from mine. He licked my face clean, kissing, licking and nibbling at me. There were some splatters on my tits, he nuzzled down my neck, my shoulders until he came to his spunk running towards my nipple. His tongue came out and snaked it all up, then he came back up to my mouth and licked all over my closed lips.

Later we cleaned up and dressed, got some drinks from the fridge and took them out to Antonia and Sara. They had strange smiles.

I remember all this in detail because I have often masturbated whilst replaying it in my mind. He has phoned me a number of times since, too, from Belgium, and we both masturbate over the phone. Sometimes he is with Sara who sucks his cock as we talk dirty.