White Men Can Hump

Story Info
Black stripper finds out the truth about one white customer.
1.9k words
4.31
130.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was a stripper, forget all the nice names for her job, exotic dancer, lapdancer, whatever, she was a full blown stripper. There was nothing more she enjoyed than getting her kit off in front of a crowd of men, all with hard-ons that she had caused. The feeling of power gave her all the ‘buzz’ she needed to feel like a real woman.

‘The G-String Club’ gave her the perfect opportunity to indulge her passion, and she had worked there for two years. It not only gave her the opportunity to dance naked for a crowd, but the private booths for personal lapdances also gave her an extra buzz. While unlike some of her co-workers, she refrained from seeing punters outside the hours of business, she did enjoy the feeling of a hard dick under her ass, as she gyrated her ass over their trousers, and it caused her to get wet herself if she liked the guy she was dancing for.

One night, it was particularly slow, being a mid-week, and Charlotte was next on stage. She started her routine, her long, jet black hair framing her chocolate features, as she sashayed out onto the small stage. Although born here in the u.k., Charlotte was of Caribbean decent, and her dark skin drew many a guys’ dick to full hardness as she moved her near perfect curves across the stage. Her medium sized, 36c boobs swinging gently as she thrust her body around, and her neatly trimmed pussy, glistening, betraying her arousal, as she spread her legs in front of each guy she took a fancy to. Being the week after her period, as ever, her arousal was at a peak, it was always the same, and she had to watch how far she went, her mind wondering off to her fantasies, and often getting a ‘rollicking’ from the boss as she slipped a couple of fingers in her hot, tight, snatch, something well over and above what was allowed on the club’s stage. She needed to find a release more than ever tonight, to finally go over the edge, and she was looking for a candidate to help her achieve her goal.

Finishing her strip, she moved back into the changing room, and choosing her favourite outfit, dressed, and made her way out onto the floor of the club, on the hunt for her next ‘victim’. This ‘victim’ would get more than any other before, and maybe even after him, and Charlotte was desperate to choose carefully. Maybe she would have to hold herself back, while dancing for several different guys, looking for just the right one for her needs. She was to be lucky, and she found the perfect guy first off.

Dan had been watching her for weeks, taking care not to get to close to the stage for her act, nor making himself obvious when she passed by his table, looking for ‘victims’, but make no mistake he wanted her badly. He had never felt this way about any of the other girls in any club, and he knew he needed her personal dance more than anything. He often went home and pulled himself off, just at the thought of getting her in one of the private dance rooms, and now was the night he was hoping for. He could tell by her earlier strip, that something was different about her that night, having watched her closely over the past couple of months. And he knew that tonight was the night he had patiently been waiting for.

As Charlotte passed by one of the darker booths, her eyes caught his, and she made her way to his table, asking if she could join him, she sat and made eye contact with him instantly. They could both see something in each others eyes that drew them together, and before their drinks were even half finished, Charlotte was leading Dan towards the private floor of the club, hoping to have some real privacy as it was quiet. Sure enough, every cubicle was empty, and leading Dan to the farthest one, she was confident of their complete privacy.

Searching through the selection of c.d.’s for a suitable song, she chose a slow number, one where she could drape herself over Dan more, rather than have to dance farther away to a quicker number. Pressing play, she forewent the usual ‘no touching’ warning, and even allowed his hands to stay on his thighs, as she started to slowly dance to the music. Watching him intently, she noticed how Dan watched her every move, and his pale blue eyes lit up, every time she caressed another part of her body, from her bikini covered tits and pussy, to her naked ass and stomach. Charlotte decided it was time to get up close and personal. Slowly dancing closer, she managed to trap his hand on his thigh with her knee, as she pressed herself close to his seated body. Moving one leg to either side of his right thigh, she kept his hand trapped, as she lowered herself onto his body, leaving just a small gap between her bikini clad body and his. He could feel the heat from her pussy as it rested just an inch or two above the back of his right hand, and her bikini covered right nipple was a mere inch in front of his face.

Charlotte could feel his warm breath on her tit flesh as she tried to keep moving gently, coming closer, then moving away an inch or two on every sweep of her body. Dan’s concentration, now with his eyes almost closed, centred on the heat coming from her pussy, as it occasionally glanced against his hand, and he was not aware of her pulling the material of her bra away from her right nipple until he felt it glance against his cheek. His mouth instantly dried up, and in an attempt to lubricate his mouth, he ran his tongue around his now parched lips, it was only as he neared the end of it that his tongue encountered Charlotte’s nipple, causing her to moan as she felt his rough tongue flick across the hard nub of her well positioned nipple. He instantly put his tongue back into his mouth, swallowing hard as he realised what he had done, but he need not have worried.

This ‘accidental’ flick had aroused a passion inside Charlotte that she wanted, and she leaned back slowly, pulling the bikini top away completely, leaving it in a small heap on the floor, before moving her tits back to within an inch of his mouth again. Repositioning herself slowly, Dan found her pussy now sliding softly across the back of his hand, as her nipple rested against his now closed mouth. As he moved his lips slightly, the hard nipple of her right tit pushed against him, and as he opened his lips slightly, it popped inside, and as she moved closed, his mouth was filled with her whole nipple and aureole. Dan realised this was too good an opportunity to pass up, and greedily sucked and nibbled on her nipple, forcing a soft moan from her own mouth, as she rubbed her pussy ever more lower across his now wet hand. The material of her thong had become lodged between the lips of her pussy, and her wet lips were running across his hairy hand, leaving a trail of her juice, matting the back of his hand. As she had a small orgasm, brought on by his mouth, and her rubbing on his hair, she decided it was time to move on.

Lifting herself off of his body, Dan looked at first disappointed, then elated, as Charlotte removed her thong, and came back closer to him. As she again straddled one thigh, she took his hand, and placing it against her wet pussy, she whispered in his ear, “Go on baby, Make me cum again..!”, she did not need to repeat it, and he took his cue to slip a finger right up inside her hot pussy, stirring it around as she grabbed at the obvious bulge in his trousers. She found the top of the zip, and slowly pulled it down, fighting to release his buckle too, and then opened the top of his trousers to find he wore no boxers, and his dick almost flew out into the open. Charlotte was impressed, he was well hung for a white guy, she thought, and she took its hardness into her fist, rubbing his own pre-cum into the shaft as it dribbled out of the tip. As she started to firmly jack his dick, she felt his balls twitch, and before she could stop, his cum flew out of the tip, coating her hand, and his groin with a good load of cum.

Moving off of his lap, forcing his fingers to lose their hold inside her, she knelt between his thighs, pulled his trousers off, and took his still throbbing dick in her mouth, greedily sucking the remaining juices, and then licking down the shaft to get the rest. As Dan watched, he felt his dick start to twitch, and by the time Charlotte had cleaned his dick, it was again at ‘full-mast’. Removing her thong, Charlotte jumped into his lap, positioned his dick at her wet pussy lips, and plunged, balls deep onto it. The combined sighs of both filled the small room, and Charlotte began bouncing hard down onto Dan’s lap. He reached around, taking her ass in his hands, and while lifting her up, helping with her thrusts, he leant to take a nipple into his mouth, biting hard as she urged him to fuck her harder.

Charlotte bounced up and down on Dan’s hard dick, pounding her pussy lips into his pubic hair, tickling her, but causing a sensation to course through her clit as it rubbed her. Her sweet juices flowed out, all over Dan’s dick, as he reached his second climax, and filled her orgasming pussy with his second big load of cum. As she continued to buck, his cum seeped out and dripped between his legs, a mixture of ‘cums’ coating his already sticky balls. Charlotte was about to go back down on Dan, but as she slid off his lap, he pushed her further back, and as she lay on the floor, he dove down between her thighs, forcing his tongue as far into her cum filled pussy as he could, devouring their combined juices, as he sucked every last drop out of her. As he continued to suck, Charlotte managed to manoeuvre them both so she could reach his dick. Sliding her mouth back around his dick, she tried to suck any remaining cum from his balls, and was rewarded with a small trickle of what remained in his shaft. Going from top to bottom, she covered every inch of his dick, slurping greedily till it was clean. He in return, did the same on her, and the only trace of their juices were on each others faces. Lying together on the floor, they embraced, holding each other close, they kissed deeply, re-tasting their own juices as they swapped tongues wildly.

Finally, knowing she would lose her job if they were caught, Charlotte picked up her bikini, slipping the parts back into place, while Dan made his own way back into his, she turned to him, kissing him one last time, and said. “So, white men can hump after all…!!!”.