White Nite

Story Info
Will she endure a night out?
5.1k words
4
26.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers

Date night’ is upon us again this week. I really enjoy exploring our clandestinely adventurous nature. I can always depend on you to come up with something daring and provocative. Our adventures together have started out slowly and unpretentiously. They have evolved into moments in time that we both treasure, for they demonstrate the trust and devotion that has developed between the two of us over the past several months. Your open-minded approach to our exploration of new sensations has revealed an entirely new world of eroticism that I never knew existed. Your ability to smoothly coax me into doing your bidding excites and unnerves me at the same time. The total control that I allow you to exhibit over my being is a first for me, but a first that I enjoy immensely. I had no idea that there is so much wanton passion waiting to escape from my “traditional” soul.

As always, I know nothing of our escapade this evening. Your details last night over the phone were vague at best. I donned, per your instructions, a multi-colored sheer blouse of brown, tan and purple with small purple buttons down the front. The sleeves of my blouse flare and flow softly as I walk to your truck. A short tan mini skirt that hugs my full hips with a slit up the back along with a pair of strappy tanned sandals with a low heel complete my outerwear for the evening. Underneath, per your request, I wore a new sheer lavender lace bra and thong set. The bra is a cup size smaller then I usually wear, per your instructions which were crystal clear regarding my undergarments. The smaller size cup allowed for my full breasts to over-fill the cups. My ample breasts could not be contained by the confining material, which brought a smile to your lips as you open the door to your truck. My cleavage is on display as the blouse is cut very low in the front and the too small bra with it’s cups overflowing show my mounds of joy. As I step up to place my full ass on the seat of the truck, your eyes never leave my cleavage. Placing a gentle kiss on the top of each one of my breasts you back away and walk around to the other side of the truck. The evening is underway…

Backing up out of the parking spot allows me to take a long and loving look at my King. Excitement and wonder rose within my womanhood. I know this evening will be unlike any other. Placing the truck in drive, our eyes meet and leaning into each other we exchange a passionate kiss before pulling off. We quickly reach the on ramp to the highway. The movement of the truck, the windows being let down to let warm air rush in and the sound of the radio playing soft tunes makes me relax. Your hand reaches across to grasp one of my breasts. The pressure is delightful as you squeeze and seek one of my nipples with your fingers. My eyes close for a few seconds as you continue to fondle what I feel are my most prized possession. My nipples become erect with each caress of your hand, each flick of your finger across the material of my blouse and bra. I can feel my womanhood heating up as we continue on our journey.

Baby, hike up your skirt and slip off your thong for me.

Your words are full of power as my eyes came open to your demand. I could feel the excitement rise within me when you ask me to do something a bit risqué. My head facing you, seeing the pleasure on your face as I slide my hands up my thighs to push my skirt up and reach for the top of my thong. The inner pleasure I feel as I please my King affords me the courage to continue.

Your attention is divided between watching me remove my thong and the traffic on the highway. I enjoy causing your attention to be divided between my sex and the road. I took my time slithering my full hips out of the garment. Placing both my feet firmly on the floorboard, I raise my hips as high as I can in the seat sliding the thong down my ebony thighs. The swaying of the truck as you maneuver through traffic, jostles me a bit, but I keep my composure and remove my thong.

Now baby, hang your thong from the rearview mirror.

Your voice is steady and your focus is straight ahead as we exit the highway. I can feel the butterflies in the pit of my stomach as I place my damp thong over the rearview mirror per your instructions. The wind rushing in from the windows being down allows for my unmentionable to blow softly in the breeze. My feminine scent lightly stirring in the air.

Daddy wants to prepare you for the evening. Turn your pussy towards me and open your legs.

Your voice is deliberate and controlling. I immediately adjust in the seat and turn my hot pussy towards you as we veer onto Main Street. My feet and legs resting on the seat, open with ease as your glance takes in the picture before you. My skirt rests closer to my waist as my thick thighs are now bare. I adjust my hips for your viewing pleasure. My plump pussy is visible and the excitement courses through my womanhood as you turn the corner. My clit twinges with desire as it anticipates your touch. I can see that you are enjoying the sight spread out before you.

Open your mouth and wet Daddy’s fingers.

I brazenly lick my lips as you reach out and place two of your fingers into my eager mouth. I can taste the sweat and feel them move around within my mouth as I wrap my tongue around them. We approach a stoplight as you continue to slide your fingers in and out

my mouth. The rhythm is making me extremely moist below the waist. The teasing is making me want something -- anything inside of me.

Slide your ass closer to me. Daddy is going to put his wet fingers inside your hot cunt.

With your fingers in my mouth, I scoot my ass as close as I can to your thigh. I can feel the muscles in your leg constrict and tighten as the light changes and you step on the accelerator. My legs are wide with the eagerness of your wet fingers sliding in my hot tight pussy. I close my eyes as you withdraw your fingers from my mouth. Taking your index finger you trace the outside of my lips ever so gently. The lightness of your touch sends a shiver down my spine. The warm air caresses my clit as a feeling of total relaxation takes over. My dampness is illuminated by the passing streetlights overhead. I can feel your fingers as they message my clit and begin to probe my hole.

Your pussy is so hot baby. Spread your pussy lips for Daddy.

I reach down with both hands and spread my full pussy lips for you. My long manicured fingernails offset the color of my skin perfectly. Your eyes are devouring my crotch as we stop for a red light. I can feel the coolness of your fingers as they slip into my depths of passion. The initial entry takes my breath away as my tight hole must yield to your agile fingers. The pain quickly turns to pleasure. The sensation of feeling your fingers slide in and out of my wet twat is so remarkable. My eyes close as sounds of pleasure begin to emit from my lips.

That’s it baby. Let Daddy hear you.

My moans are audible as my hips begin to move in time with the thrusting of your fingers in and out of my pussy. The juices flowing quickly down the crack of my ass as your fingers slice in and out of my spot. The light changes from red to green, however there is no one behind us currently and no sign of any cars to either side of us. Taking your free hand from the steering wheel you depress the button that will turn on our hazard lights. Your thumb rubs my clit as your fingers continue their assault of my womanhood. You are fully aware that your present technique accompanied by verbal encouragement will make me cum right in the truck; prior to us reaching our destination, possibly before the light changes again.

Baby, I want you to cum all over my fingers. I want you to cum for Daddy.

How I adore pleasing you behind closed doors. Our recent encounters are more open and daring, fulfilling your fantasy to dominate my sexual will and revealing my willingness to submit to your desires. The light changes several times and many cars pass, as you finger fucked me into submission. With my legs open and your fingers plunging into my hot cavern of craving, I can do nothing else but relinquish the warm fluid, which now saturates your first two fingers and the seat of the truck. My breath is coming in short puffs as I release the sweet juice from my pussy. The sounds of sublime contentment escape my lips with ease. I can be heard outside the truck as the windows are still down. Feeling your strong fingers inside me the walls of my sex surround them -- gripping them, as the first of several spasms tear through my cunt.

That’s it baby. Cum for Daddy.

Clutching the seat with my hands, I can feel your fingers continuing their relentless plunder of my twat. In and out of me they slide with increasing speed. I feel myself slip into a brief state of euphoria, your fingers still inside of me for the final spasm, as the moment consumes my very soul. I can feel my juice as it trickles down the crack of my ass and onto the seat. I know that I have covered your strong agile fingers with my juice.

Daddy is very pleased with your pussy. Your Daddy’s good girl.”

I love hearing that I please you. I sit up in the seat as you turn off the hazard lights and continue through the green light. I am fully alert as you place one of your drenched fingers in your mouth to taste the sweetness of my pussy. I watch obediently as you suck the juices off of your finger and then reach across so that I may taste the other. My lips wrap around your finger as you slide it into my mouth. I can taste the pureness of my pussy as I lick the last of my flavor off your fingers.

Your pussy tastes sweet baby. I have decided that it is time to share your sweetness with another.

Your words strike me like a red-hot bullet as you turn the truck into a private driveway leading to a very impressive high-rise apartment building. I can feel my heart racing as you reach out the truck window and push in a code that will open the massive gate that stands before us. We have talked of your fantasy to see me with another man, however we have never acted upon this fantasy.

Quite frankly, I thought that you had given up on this idea, but now I see that you have not and have waited until I am more comfortable with our lifestyle to fully act out this fantasy with me.

“Baby, unbutton all the buttons on your blouse for Daddy.

I begin to unbutton the tiny buttons on my shirt as the gate rolls back slowly from the closed position. As the gate opens so does my blouse. My mind is whirling from your statement, but I so want you to desire me, that my hesitation in unbuttoning my shirt goes virtually unnoticed. The gate reaches the open position. You depress the accelerator and we drive through the opening. A speed bump awaits us as we clear the gate, slowing down my progress with my buttons. My hands are shaking as the tiny buttons come undone one by one. My bust line is clearly visible as we drive through the parking lot with the windows down.

Glancing in the side mirror, I can see the gate closing as the last button relinquishes its hold. My hands continue to shake slightly – I am not sure if it is from fear or excitement as I place them in my lap. My mind is racing as I think of another person, man and/or woman, pleasuring me this evening for your enjoyment. My body language must reveal the uneasiness I feel, as you reach over and place your hand on my cheek.

Baby, do you trust me? Daddy would never do anything to hurt you, for I want to watch you.

I nod my head yes as your hand slips from my cheek to my hand. Taking hold of my hand I can feel the soothing properties emit from your touch. My gaze automatically goes to your hand grasping mine. I take a deep breath as my exposed cleavage heaves up and down with each inhale and exhale. I hope that I can calm myself and make you proud as you remove your hand from mine and place the truck in reverse. Backing into a parking spot that is vacant in front of the building, I can only imagine what is in store for me this evening. My mind struggles to stay calm and not speak out, as I have learned from our previous ‘date nights’ that I am not to question my King just simply obey. I am not to utter any protest to my King, just simply submit. Hesitation on my part is punishable as my King sees fit. I have been on the receiving end of many stinging slaps to my full ass for being disobedient, hesitant and questioning.

Our evenings together have always been exciting and have allowed me to explore my own sexual boundaries. I am sure that this evening will be more of the same as I reach for the sun visor and you press the master switch to allow the windows to return to their up right position. I check my reflection in the mirror, as you turn off the truck. Reaching across you gently squeeze of my hand prior to our departing the truck. This is all I receive as I watch you exit your side of the truck and make your way to my door. My mind is darting in all kinds of directions as you open the door and I step out. My skirt is still a bit high on my thighs as I reach to pull it down. I can feel the night air on my wet pussy. Your hands encompass mine as I begin to straighten my skirt.

Daddy wants you to leave your skirt as it is. Do not adjust it as you walk across the parking lot.

I nod my head in obedience. My skirt is high up on my thick thighs and my blouse is open allowing my full breasts that are overflowing from the cups of my bra to jiggle as I walk. My pussy feels the warm air encircle its dampness. The exhilaration mounting below is a wonderful sensation. I feel the breeze pass under my skirt and wetness from the crack of my ass feels cool to the winds touch. I manage to feel the back of my skirt and find that it is not wet from being finger fucked just a while ago in the truck.

Just relax, baby. Daddy is here. I won’t let any harm come to you, but you will enjoy ALL that is offered to you this evening. Do you understand Daddy?

I nod my head yes, but could not stop the trembling of my body. Walking towards the entrance of the apartment building with my hand in yours, I knew in an instant that this undertaking would be my final step in obeying my King for the evening -- forever.

The parking lot is well lit and I can feel eyes upon us as we approach a black steel outer door. Moving across the lot has given my skirt an opportunity to slither down to a more comfortable level. Opening the outer door to the building with one hand and guiding me through the entrance with the other, I duck under your arm as you hold the door for me. My insides are churning with excitement, fear, anxiety…just to name a few. The door shuts behind you and I stand in front of you as we enter a small alcove. I stand perfectly still until you are ready to open the second door that will lead us into the hallway of the apartment building. …another lesson I had to learn the hard way.

The area in which we now find ourselves standing is small. There is just enough room for us both to fit comfortably. The lighting within the small space is adequate. The illumination from the parking lot and the light shinning from the interior of the building are all that brighten this alcove. The solid steel doors are black in color and have a single security pane of glass in each door. The area is clearly only used for entering and exiting the building.

Face the entrance door and place your hands flat on either side of the window.

I turn and face the door, placing my hands on either side of the window. You take the one step that will bring you directly behind my ass. Placing your warm hands just below the hem of my skirt, you begin to slide them up the sides of my thick thighs. Your cock is hard and ready as it strains against the fabric of your jeans. I can feel your erection through your pants as you lift my skirt past my waist. My plump ass is bare to the warm air and the touch of your hands. The feeling of having your massive hands fondling my ass is making my spot hot. I am so close to the door that the coolness of the steel is causing my nipples to strain against the material of my bra.

You slowly unzip your pants with one hand and continue to fondle my ass with the other. My eyes close and my breath comes in short bursts of air as my arousal grows with each touch of your hand. I feel your full lips on my neck and your dick on my ass as you continue to stir the passion that is deep within me.

Bend over and spread your legs wide. Daddy, wants to fuck you.

My eyes open as my breath is caught in my throat. We have never been this open I think as I hesitate to follow my Kings directive. I realize my mistake as a solid slap on my ass by my King reminds me that I am his submissive. Caught off guard, my brief hesitation, and a stinging slap firmly planted on my ass, brings me back to the reality at hand. Bending at the waist, I spread my legs for you. Your cock is swollen as you thrust it into my wet pussy. I can feel your massiveness sliding in and out of me. Pain and pleasure are coursing through my body as you fill my pussy with your manhood.

Daddy is not happy with his little girl. You will pay for your disobedience and hesitation a moment ago.

My apology is lost in my pussy being pummeled by your cock. The force and pace in which you are driving your dick into my pussy, does not allow for me to utter any words, only inaudible sounds. My hands are braced up against the cool steel as you push deeper and harder inside my twat. Your hands grasp my waist to allow your cock to penetrate even deeper inside my cavern. Pulling me on you and letting your dick fill my womanhood. I can feel your cock growing as it rams my whole without mercy.

Take Daddy’s dick, baby. Let Daddy fuck you.

Grunting at every thrust, I know that someone must here us. The small space has now become our room of wanton lust as my cries of pleasure echo throughout. Your cock continues to pound my pussy with reckless abandonment as you grab a handful of my hair. Yanking my head back you bring your mouth close to my ear.

Look at the window baby. We have an audience.

Placing your tongue in my ear, my eyes take in the face that is smiling down at me from the security window. The onslaught of your dick sliding in and out of my pussy has changed to your cock being fully inserted in my hole and your hips grinding against my ass. Every inch of my pussy is filled with your erection. Your tongue leaves my ear, but your hand stays in my hair as I see the man in the window enjoying the performance we are giving in the small entranceway. His eyes are wide with enjoyment. His tongue escapes his lips as he licks them while watching you grind your cock in my pussy. He runs his hand through his hair as you release my hair and thrust hard into me.

Letting go of my hair your hand returns to my waist as you pull me hard onto your cock. Taking your member deeply into my hole has my total concentration. The eyes that are upon us continue to watch as our lust reaches a frenzy of physical activity. Powering your rod into me repeatedly gives way to my walls collapsing and the barrage of pleasure your cock is giving me sends me over the limit. My female sanctuary encompasses your cock as the pressure within releases in a climatic conclusion. Reaching behind and gripping your thighs tightly, the feverish pitch at which you have been fucking me takes its toll as I cum hard on your cock, my screams of pleasure bellowing in the small area that we occupy. My eyes find the stranger for a brief moment still looking through the glass window pane, as my body shutters with the orgasms that courses through my pussy.

That’s it baby, cum for Daddy. Show the nice man what a good girl you are. Look him straight in the eye.

D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers
12