White Out at the Spa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should go to the bedroom now, Lauri"

Lisa reached out her arm and helped Lauri to her feet. The embraced standing, their firm breasts meeting for the first time as Lauri put her arms around Lisa and kissed her passionately. Their tongues swam together, flicking at one another while Lisa's hands wandered around Lauri's bodacious body.

"Oh, yes, oh my I'm so turned on to you, Lisa you've got a body like a ...Greek Goddess!"

Lauri surprised Lisa by gently pulling down Lisa's thong, and the older woman acquiesced and took them off but not before Lauri brought them to her face and rubbed all that wetness on her lips.

Lisa stuck out her tongue and they embraced and kissed passionately as they entered the bedroom.

In her bedroom the light was very subdued although it was midday. The curtains pulled tight and night-lights illuminated the corners of the room with a warm

glow. Lisa had also let some of her personal incense burn and it left a distinct scent like spring in the woods on a warm morning. On the nightstand were an assemblage of sex toys; a few strap on dildoes, a big rubber phallus and more than 3 electric vibrators and beads. They got on the bed and lay together on their sides facing one another.

"Oh God!, your nipples feel SO good, please let me kiss them?" Lauri whispered

"Of course dear, suck on my tits, knead my breasts and make me feel good!"

"oh,, Oh, Ungghhh, yes you're mouth feels nice on my hard nipple," Lisa cooed to Lauri who kept licking.

"Do you enjoy being on top?" Lisa queried.

"Yes! "

"Ok I want you to put your clit on top of my face and let me suck you while you support yourself," Lisa said in firm but playful way.

"Ok sounds, delicious to me!" said Lauri.

Lisa brought a pillow over and supported Lauri's back and then swung her lovely body over.

The sight of Lauri's firm tits bobbing up and down was enough to almost make her come right then. Lisa realized that her second round of sucking would have to be more intense if she was going to make this gorgeous woman come. Lisa loved sucking a woman's clit and knew how to stimulate certain regions and when to use her fingers and not just her tongue. She was a true expert on cunninglingus. But she also realized her new client was new to the experience and would need go slow and possibly not utilize any toys until she got accustomed to the sensations of being licked by another woman. Uncharacteristically, Lisa was totally wrong about this. Lauri was a really into all of this and wanted to experience all she could with this ultra vixen.

Lauri kept her muff shaved for the most part with a very fine crop of pubic hair above her vagina. Her luscious labia was swollen with lust and excitement and her small love- bud hadn't totally extended much yet.

Lauri lowered her wet mound over Lisa's face and enjoyed the second of many tongue lashings by this hot sex therapist.

"Ummmnnnn..oh yes, ummmmnnn, oh yes Lisa that feels SO NICE!!" Lauri cried.

Lauri began pumping her pelvis into Lisa's face as the older woman held her ass cheeks in her hands and supported some of the younger woman's weight.

With her knees bent and her arms on the bedpost she fucked Lisa's wanting mouth harder and harder. Her lovely pendulous tits dangled against the bedpost as she ground her throbbing wetness into Lisa's hungry mouth.

Lisa loved this position as it gave her lover the feeling of dominance while letting Lisa manipulate her clit and massage the right places in such a way as to initiate the ultimate orgasm.

Lisa's eager tongue went into overdrive. Her sharp dives inside the walls of Lauri's cunt produced a rich flow of her juices and the therapist could feel Lauri's heart rate ramp up quickly. Lisa massaged her firm ass cheeks with thoughtless abandon feeling the warmth of Lauri's first climax approaching.

Her fingers found her swollen clit and massaged it while she tongued the inner walls of her vaginal passages.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh FUCK, FUCK me with your tongue Lisa, yes, yes fuck me with that lovely warm tongue!" Lauri cried.

Lisa made a growling type of moan as she swallowed Lauri's juices. She'd swallow quickly and return to tongue and slurp as much of Lauri's essence. The older woman took in Lauri's entire body through her wet pussy, as if eating a very tasty oyster out of shell.

Lisa's hand vibrated quickly on the wet bud of Lauri's hot clit as her tongue licked around it.

"Ohhhhhhhh.. FUCK ...Oh YES YES,,, ohhhh..YYYEEAAHHHHHHFUCKKKKKKKK!!!

A small gush of cumjuice filled Lisa's mouth as Lauri trembled and slumped a bit to the side, dismounting the older woman.

Lisa let her enjoy her first of many climaxes for a moment, but reached over and grabbed her strap on. Lisa was supercharged now to experience her own pleasure.

Lisa helped Lauri sit up and fondled her abundant tits. Lisa's tongue suckled hard on those nipples which left lots of her saliva all around Lauri's extended aureoles.

As the Lauri recouped, Lisa strapped on the long flesh colored phallus and got behind Lauri.

Lisa massaged some oil onto the hard rubber phallus before slowly inserting it into Lauri's dripping wet mound.

"Oh fuck, yes! fuck me Lisa fuck me HARD! I want to come again with you, FUCK ME HARD LISA I WANT YOU SO MUCH!" Lauri's body was on fire and she needed Lisa's love to quench her desires.

"Uggnnnnh, your big dildo feels SO FUCKIN good, Unnghh!" Lisa could tell she was poised to have a super hot orgasm soon.

Lisa was poised to explode soon herself and lived for these moments of orgasmic bliss. The blonde seductress held onto Lauri's firm arms tightly as she lunged harder and deeper inside the young woman.

Lauri told me me later that lovely, unmistakable scent of pussy saturated the air of the suite as Lisa yelled out in her own lust filled ecstasy.

"Uuuhhh..fuck yeah...uuhhh..arrrghhhhnnnghhhhhh.. Ugh..Ugh..Ughnnnnhhhhahhh! I'm cumming Lauri, and its gonna be a big one!"

"Ohhh.Ohhh, Unnnnnghhhheeeeeee!"

The bed shook violently with each thrust that Lisa pounded the phallus into Lauri's hot cooze. Their sweat mingled with flowing pussy juices as

they both sought that magic space of intimate pleasure.

Lisa pulled the phallus out and concentrated on her G spot. She rubbed the stiff crown of the cock against where she knew it was in Lauri's vagina and Lisa vibrated the thick dildo super quickly. Her hips shook in and out, in a blur of movement, like a giant vibrator. This ultra vixen of a woman couldn't contain her busting orgasmic tide any longer, her huge tits bumped and rubbed against Lauri's back as she put all her energies into her pleasure.

"Oh shit YEEEAHHHHH!"

Lisa pulled the phallus away from Lauri's soaking wet mound as a gushing stream of her juices sprayed Lauri's back and ran down into her exposed reddened vagina too.

Lauri felt the intense warmth of the juices and rolled over on her back again as Lisa pulled off the strap on and ground her clit into Lauris. Their legs intertwined, they both came again this time with more gushing from Lauri's mound.

Lauri mounted Lisa face once more and surprised herself when she rubbed her own clit vigorously and it erupted in a huge gush which spurted all over Lisa's face and breasts. They laughed and kissed for a few minutes before retiring to the shower for more fun.

(Continued in Ch 2)

All feedback appreciated.

12