White Princess and African Queen

Story Info
White princess falls in love with African Queen.
1.3k words
3.11
29.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Jojo here again. Your favorite mean blonde slut. Thank you for your sweet message Veronika, it's so good to know that you want to be at my feet. You're such a beautiful and sexy tall Amazonian goddess it really turns me on to think that you'd ever bow down before a little white chick like me! Of course, once you are down there, I'm never going to want you to leave.

Do you know what I'd really like to see? I'd like to get some heavy weights from my local gym and attach them to clamps on your wrists and ankles. I'd make them so heavy that you wouldn't even be able to stand up, in fact you'd be forced to stay on your knees.

You see, I'm starting to realize that some women say that they want to serve me, but it seems that their heart's not in it. It's not that I don't believe you my darling Veronika, it's just that I'd rather have you restrained and tied up just enough to keep you in your place.

There, that's better now isn't it? Wouldn't you feel more comfortable if you were naked before me and held down by weights? I could then examine every contour and turn of your gorgeous body and caress and stroke your wonderful chocolate skin.

The weights would be attached so that you would only be able to crawl very slowly around the room and drag them along. This would limit your movements tremendously, but it would also allow me to get a fantastic view of every muscle on your body flex and relax as you try to move around and gain freedom.

The stage is now set. First, I'd like to rub my pussy all over you. Just the sight of you crawling would get me soaking wet, I mean REALLY soaking wet! I'd rub my pussy on your back, on your shoulders, on your legs and all over your face. I want my juices to soak into your skin and make it shine. I want the sweet musky smell of my aroma to be with you so that every time you breathe, you think of me! :)

As my pussy, I want you to eat it out. I mean properly eat it out! Don't give me any half-hearted licks or two minute sessions, I want to feel your tongue sloshing around inside me for hours.

This is where you'll probably fail the test. I can tell from your look that you aren't ready to serve me. Your body has been forced into place, but your mind is still restless. I move my pussy away from your face and grab your chin with my hand.

"What's the matter Veronika? Why are you hesitating?"

You make some pathetic excuse about how this doesn't feel right and you want to go home. I slap you across the face....whack!

"My dear Veronika, you are tall, well-toned and fine example of a truly beautiful black woman. Yet here you are on your hands and knees in chains bowing before a skinny white girl."

I spit right in your face in disgust. The dribble of my saliva runs down your cheeks and onto the floor. It looks funny and makes me smile... so I spit in your face again!

"Now, you say that this doesn't 'feel right' but I'm willing to bet that if I stick my finger in your pussy, it'll be as wet as a rainy day!"

You try to move in protest, but the weights are forcing you to stay on your knees.

"I tell you what Veronika, if your pussy is dry... I'll let you go. But if your pussy shows any sign of wetness... I will truly punish you for wasting my time!"

I slowly move around to where your ass is. It's gracious curves stick out with a muscular majesty. This is truly one of the most spankable buts that I've seen in a long time. I stick out my finger and point it towards your gaping pussy. I can hear you protesting that you're not quite ready for this and that I'm forcing you against your will.

I start to get a little nervous, maybe your pussy is dry, then I'd have to let you go. That would mean that all the fantasies that have been playing out in my mind are wrong, maybe I'm the twisted one... maybe I need counseling :)

I stick my finger in and a smile beams over my face! You're wet... soaking wet!!... gushing wet!!!... Niagra Falls wet!!! :)

"Oh dear Veronika... you've been a stupid fucking bitch!! I'm going to make you pay!"

I shove my whole fist inside your pussy! There's no end to how wet it is. I'm pushing it in and out with the speed of a freight train! You start moaning and groaning with joy. Your arms and ankles fight with the restrictions of the weights as you feel me penetrate deep inside you. I can feel the inner walls of your pussy lubricating to adjust to me as you sigh in ecstasy.

I start to get annoyed: "Oh no you dumb slut, you're not going to get away with enjoy it that easily. You said that you wanted to be at my feet and so that's where you're going to be bitch!"

I stand up straight and bring out a wooden cane. I flick it thru the air for it to make a cutting sound that sends a chill down your spine.

"Now Veronika, I want you to kiss my feet!"

You hesitate for a brief second.... Smack!!! the cane comes down on your backside and you cry out in pain!

"Kiss my fucking feet, you bitch!"

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

Your ass tenses and you force your head down to lick my toes.

"That's better, now when I tell you to fucking lick something, I want you to do it like you love it!!!"

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

I shove my foot in your mouth and you suck on it desperately in the hope that I'll stop beating you. Except I don't... this time I go crazy with the cane! Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

Your ass is now trembling from the lashings, there are deep lines across your butt marking both cheeks. The pain has almost driven you crazy and you've managed to defy the weights and crawl to the other side of the room. Now you're begging to be released.

I simply push my little white ass in your face and issue the following commands:

"Now Veronika, I want you to stick your filthy ghetto tongue into my holy white woman's asshole. I want you to clean it up good and proper. That's all that a stupid silly slut like you is good for anyway. And if you stop, I'll beat you like a Black slave!"

By now you're exhausted, you know that you can't take another beating like that again. I feel your warm tongue tickle the rim of my ass and it gets deeper & deeper & deeper! OMG, your whole tongue must be locked deep inside my butt. You're cleaning every inch of it and licking your lips afterwards!

You're now ready. I'm feeling totally revived and so I grab my strap-on and push it into your pussy. It slides in so easily that I'm soon pounding away with a new sense of rhythm! Meanwhile, I take a small dildo and stab it into your ass, you scream out aloud as you come, I start fucking and spanking your ass at the same time.

For the next few hours, I swear at you and spit on you and beat you and fuck you. I fill every waking moment of the day with concentrated dose of humiliation. I make you call me your white queen and you become my "dumb cunt". You bow before me and lick me clean at the snap of my fingers and I invade your pussy and ass with the biggest dildos that you've ever seen!

And whenever I feel that you're hesitating or slacking in your duties... I beat you raw with the wooden cane until you learn better. And after we've both come twenty times, we snuggle up under the duvet and I apply some moisturizing cream to help soothe the scars on your ass!