White Princess Conquers Black Queen

Story Info
Sexy white princess conquers ebony queen.
1.5k words
4.01
51.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Jojo here. By now I trust I don't require an introduction. I'm a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed bitch of the caucasian persuasion who enjoys dominating Black women. And as I was sitting in my living room today, I realized I had a visitor. Oh look who it is? None other than Veronika, a tall black woman who loves to be dominated by white girls like me.

Dearest delightful and voluptuous Veronika! I wondered when you would come around to see me. But are you REALLY back? Or will you be falling for the sweet charms of another whore? You see the problem with you Veronika is that you don't know what you've got. Your breasts look so yummy that I'm sure that every white girl in the city would give anything to play with those tits. We white lesbians simply can't resist the chocolate button nipples, it's an addiction.

That's why all these other so-called dominant black women end up falling for you, just to get a little taste of those cocoa drops :) That's why I have to be very skeptical with you. You say that you want to be back in my fold but do you really mean it?

You've got to prove it to me. I want you to take off all of your clothes and drop to the floor on your hands and knees like a good little girl. I want to see your asshole sticking up in the air and your gorgeous breasts swaying under the pull of gravity. And now I want you to stay in that position and not move.

I might spend a minute just looking at you or I might spend an hour, it all depends on how I feel. I'll walk around you and gently brush my legs against you and you may even feel me move your arms and legs with my feet so that you look more appealing.

"Well, my sexy little Veronika, it appears that you are now on probation. I know what you want. You want me to fuck you don't you? You want me to slide my precious strap-on inside your pussy and ride you raw don't you?"

You nod your head eagerly and close your eyes in anticipation.

"Well, I could do that... but what would you do for me?... hmmmmm?

You mumble something about eating me out...

"Veronika, my dear. I don't want you to just eat me out or let me fuck you anymore. These are physical things that you probably do with any one of your trashy lovers (I know what you ghetto girls are like)"

I start to pull out some old-fashioned chains attached to anklets and bracelets.

"You see Veronika, I want to be properly worshipped"!

I attach the bracelets to your wrists...

"I want to be totally adored by your mind as well as your body..."

I attach the anklets to your ankles....

"I'm sick and tired of your mild submission... you use me to get cheap kicks...."

I attach each chain to a hook in the corner of the room and start to pull them tightly. This has the affect of stretching your arms and legs outwards as you lie face down on the floor in the shape of a star. Your ass still defiantly sticks up, I smile at the sight of it :)

"Oh what a glorious derrierre, I bet that it has seen some fun times in the past hasn't it? Well the past is over, today Veronika, I want to break you in as a slave!"

I then calmly walk out of the room...

Now you're starting to get nervous, you actually can't move. This is suddenly not funny anymore. You didn't plan for this and we haven't established any "safe words", this is real.

You cry out "Miss JoJo, I need you to let me go... this isn't funny anymore!!"

There's no answer.... and the silence is chilling!

"JoJo this is not fucking funny, I'm not anybody's fucking slave. You've had your fun and I've gone along with it but you're starting to act like some weird sicko!!"

Again, no answer... it's now been about 20 minutes. You've lost all of your wits!

"Look bitch, I'm gonna fucking kill you when I get my hands on you. I only went along with your stupid games to humour you. When I get free, I'm gonna show you what a proper Domme really is!!!"

That's when I come out. I'm wearing a leather corset to push up my breasts, dark black suspenders with red lining and between my legs is the biggest strap-on that you've ever seen with curved ridges on it!

In my left hand I'm carring a leather whip with a shining chrome handle and in my right hand I'm holding a tub of lube! ;)

"Veronika," I say sternly, "you are strapped down like a fucking prisoner, you are in no position to demand anything"

"Look at me Veronika, what's so wrong about you being my slave? Isn't it what you secretly desire? doesn't it make your juices flow with a passion? Let go of your stupid pride you dumb slut and bow doen to me with your heart and soul!"

By now, I've worked you up. You're so annoyed that I made you wait just to get changed, you start to swear...

"Fuck off and die!!"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

The whip thunders down on your sweet backside, you're so restrained that you can't even move an inch to avoid the pain.

"Veronika my dear, that's NOT what I want to hear....Tell me what you are?"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

The anklets are grazing your legs and the bracelets are seriously hurting your arms. Breathing has become difficult and the pain on your butt cheeks is ringing all over your body.

"Please, Miss JoJo, I beg you... you have to let me go. I'll do anything that you say...!"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

"Then tell me what you are Veronika!"

Sweat is pouring down your back and your beautiful skin is glistening with the twinkle of the midnight sky. It's hard to swallow and you feel yourself dehydrating. Your grovelling becomes even more pathetic...

"PLEASE, PLEASE, Miss Jojo!! I'm sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm fucking SORRY!!! You have to let me go, I'm dying of thirst!!"

I pause to put the whip down and slowly walk to where your pitiful head is bobbing up and down as you try to breath. My pussy is soaking wet at the sight of what you have been reduced to: a ridiculous and sorry sight indeed!

I take off my strap-on and shove my hips towards you and lift your head so that it rests on my pussy. I see the look of relief on your face as you relish the thought of eating me out instead of getting beaten. I push your head hard onto my twat...

"Drink THIS you black bitch!!!"

I let out a stream of piss right into your mouth! It's drowning you and you gag as you have to swallow all of it. You can hear me in fits of laughter as I am giggling at the sight of you :)

Once I'm done, I jump up, put on my strap-on, pick up the whip and begin to beat you like a dusty rug!

"Oh My God!!" I exclaim, "I can't believe that you drank my piss! Now tell me what you are?"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

"Tell me what you are?"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

"Look you stupid Ghetto whore, just tell me what the fuck you are!!"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

With the taste of my piss in your mouth and the feeling of utter agony mixed with pure humiliation. You finally relent:

"I'm your slave, I'm your slave!! I'm a cheap ghetto slut & I'm your fucking slave!!!

I actually climax when I hear those words! Within a flash I ram my strap-on into your pussy and shove my fully-lubed hand into your ass!!

You can feel every ridge rubbing against your insides as my waist pounds against your backside!!!

"Say it again you bitch, you fucking whore!!!"

"I'm your slave, I'm your slave, I'm your fucking slaaaaaaaaaave!!"

You keep repeating it until you finally come. It's taken 3 whole hours of pain and pleasure to finally get you here. I release you from the chains and we both sit up and start laughing :)

I'm exhausted from beating you and you're exhausted from being beaten. But we both feel that fantastic sense of well-being that comes from an orgasm.

I look you in the eye and wink...

"And now Veronika, I think that I've earned the right to suck on one of your tits!" You smile as I fasten my sweet pink lips to your fine black breasts and begin sucking. It brings you pleasure. And for me, it is but the taste of sweet victory. You can't get enough of me and I need you. Mistress and slave. Together at last.