White Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

So after Ms. White and Ms. Red left another couple sat down. This woman gave me a good view up her dress but she was wearing panty hose. While I continued to enjoy the view she was giving me I kept thinking about what had taken place earlier.

Later after I had myself under control and was getting ready to leave Tony, the restaurant owner, came over to say hello. He sat down and ordered us a couple of drinks. We talked for hour or so then I headed home.

When I got home the only light on in the house was a small one over the kitchen sink. I quietly walked upstairs and checked on the kids. Then I headed for the bedroom hoping to find Cindy still awake. I needed some relief and I needed it badly. As I walked into the room I could see that Cindy was already asleep. She was laying on her side facing away from me breathing in the relaxed rhythm you get into when you get into a deep sleep. At that point I was too horny to go to bed so I headed for the bathroom to relieve myself.

I closed the door and left the lights off so I wouldn’t wake Cindy. The light coming in through the window from the streetlight in front of the house was enough for me to see what I wanted. Cindy kept a small nylon bag on the closet door that she used as a laundry bag for her soiled lingerie. I went over to the bag to retrieve the panties that Cindy had worn that night. I knew that her scent would still be in them and the smell of her pussy would be all I needed to get myself off. There were only a few things in the bag and her panties were right on top. I took them out and began stripping off my pants and shorts. When I had my shorts off I sat down and began stroking my cock, which was already hard as I brought Cindy’s panties up to my nose and inhaled deeply. As I did this two things struck me almost at once. First, these panties were very damp and second, they smelled very strongly of semen.

I was in shock. I couldn’t quite grasp the meaning of any of this. I just sat there with my cock in one hand and Cindy’s panties in the other. As my head began to clear I thought that I must have been mistaken so I smelled them again. There was no mistaking that smell and there was only one conclusion, Cindy had been with another man that night.

I stood on wobbly legs and turned on the light to see if there could possible be any mistake. There was no mistake, the gusset was soaked with semen and more importantly the panties in my hand were white silk with lace in the front. They looked exactly like the panties I was drooling over in Tony’s just a couple of hours ago. I just stared at them for a few moments and then for my own sanity I decided that it would have been just too much of a coincidence for Cindy to choose to have an affair and go to Tony’s and sit in that particular table. I decided that the only coincidence was that Cindy’s panties looked like the others. I felt a moment of relief until I realized that didn’t that it didn’t really change anything, Cindy had still cheated on me. What was I going to do? I had never before even considered the possibility that my wife would allow another man to penetrate her with his cock. My first impulse was to wake Cindy and have it out with her right then. Luckily commonsense prevailed. I didn’t want to start an argument and end up waking the kids and scarring them or that in the heat of the argument I might say something that I could never take back. I decided it would be better to wait till morning after the kids left for school.

I put the panties back into the laundry bag. I didn’t want Cindy to notice that the panties were missing from the laundry bag and realize that I knew her secret. I didn’t want to give her a chance to make up a bunch of lies about what happened.

I went to bed but didn’t sleep. It was very hard to lie there and pretend to sleep when I wanted to hit Cindy in the back with my elbow. I watched the clock from 12:30AM till nearly 2:30 AM before I finally feel asleep and then it was a restless sleep with lots of bad dreams. In one dream, I got up in the morning to find Cindy and some guy I didn’t know sitting naked in the kitchen drinking coffee. As I came into the room Cindy looked up, smiled and said, “Good morning George. This is the guy I have been fucking. I hope you don’t mind if he has breakfast with us.”

I woke in the morning to Cindy’s voice calling to tell me if I didn’t hurry I wouldn’t have time for breakfast before I had to leave. I looked at the clock and it was 7:00 AM. I had less than five hours of good sleep and I felt hung over. In spite of all that I felt relieved because I woke up thinking that Cindy’s affair was just one of the many nightmares I had that night probably caused by too much to drink. When I entered the bathroom I looked at the nylon bag on the closet door and it was empty. At first I thought that this proved that it was all a nightmare but then I heard the washing machine running. That fact by itself proved something was wrong because Cindy never does laundry in the morning, it interferes with the water pressure in the bathroom when we take our showers. I went to the laundry room and looked inside the washer. The panties and garter belt were in there with a few other things.

The realization of what this all meant just put me into a major depression. Now I had nothing to prove that I knew that she had cheated on me. It would be so humiliating to say to her ‘Last night when I got home I smelled your panties and they were full of semen.’ Cindy could just lie about it. She could just say ‘You were obviously drunk when you got home. Why on earth would you be smelling my dirty panties anyway.’ Cindy would just lie and I would look the fool. Unless I could think of another way to prove what I knew I wouldn’t be able to say anything. I was too depressed to eat anything so I just had a cup of coffee. I pretended to be engrossed in the newspaper so I wouldn’t have to carry on a conversation with Cindy. For Cindy’s part she seemed to be overly chipper.

As I started down the stairs to the garage Cindy tried to kiss me good-bye. I pretended I didn’t see her and turned away and went down the stairs.

I opened the garage door and then stood at the door of my car for a few minutes trying to decide if I should stay home and try to deal with this now or go to work, where I knew I wouldn’t get anything done, and wait to deal with Cindy when I got home that night. I decided to go on to work and looked at my watch. I was about 10 minutes late for my usual time to leave for work. As I opened the car door I heard the phone ring. I suddenly wondered if it was Cindy’s lover. I figured here’s my chance to get the proof I needed. I slipped into my basement workshop and picked up the extension phone I have down there. I covered the mouthpiece and put the phone to my ear. I was both relieved and disappointed when I heard the voice on the phone say “Cindy it’s Carol.” Carol is a member of Cindy’s bridge club and is a close friend of Cindy’s.

Cindy replied “Hello Carol and how are you this lovely morning?” then they both laughed. There was something about the odd way Cindy greeted Carol and the way they both laughed that told me I had better listen to this conversation.

Carol started “Well did you go all the way? We actually started while we were still in the bar. When you disappeared with what’s-his-name...Bill? Roger and I were sitting at the table and her started nibbling on my neck and biting my ear and the next thing I know his hand was moving up between my legs. I pinched my legs together to stop him but when I looked around the room and realized no one could see what he was doing under the table I figured ‘What the hell’ so I opened up for him then I dropped my hand in his lap and did a little playing of my own. He had me so hot I almost had an orgasm right there at the table. What about you? You were gone for a long time what were you up to?”

There was no doubt then that it was Cindy’s panties I was looking at in Tony’s.
And I was about to hear Cindy talking about having sex with another man. My heart was pounding so hard I thought Cindy would be able to hear it.

Cindy said, “Well while we were dancing Bill kept telling me how he had been traveling constantly over the last three months. I didn’t understand why he kept saying that until he finally said that he hadn’t had sex at all during the whole three-month period. I guess he thought that somehow I would get turned on or feel sorry for him because he hadn’t had sex in so long. Actually I was already as horny as I was going to get and he had nothing to do with it. The whole idea of going out and picking up a stranger and having sex with him had me so hot Bill didn’t need to say anything to get into my pants last night.”

Did this mean that Cindy didn’t have a regular lover? Had this just been just a one night stand? And if it was, what difference did it make?

Cindy continued, “While we were dancing he started complementing me saying things like ‘I love your hair, it smells so good. or You have very pretty eyes. Then he got bolder. He said, 'You have great breasts, I ‘d love to take them out and play with them.' To that I said ‘Well we can’t do that...But I have my van in the parking lot behind the restaurant.’ His eyes opened real wide and he said ‘Lead the way’. Then I lead him out to the van.

I couldn’t believe that I was listening to my wife talking about how she took a guy she had just met out to her van to fuck him. While still being upset by all this I was also beginning to get a hard on.

Carol asked “Did you really have sex in your van? You were gone a long time but I didn’t think you were doing that.”

Cindy said, “Well by then I was too horny to stop. We got into the back of the van and I lifted up my skirt and when he saw I was wearing garters and stockings and he got a look at my silk panties he just said ‘Oh my gawd!’ Then he went straight down on me. He pulled my panties aside and started eating me. I had two orgasms within the first five minutes. After my second orgasm Bill stripped off his clothes and asked me to suck him off.”

Carol said, “He asked? He didn’t tell you to do it? I’ve never met a guy polite enough to ask. They always just tell me to do it.”

Cindy said, “You must be meeting the wrong people. George always asks. George has always been a considerate lover.”

It was kind of odd to hear Cindy talk about me in the middle of this conversation.

Cindy continued, “His cock was kind of small but not tiny. I began by running my tongue over the tip and down the side then I slowly sucked it into my mouth. The neat thing was that because of its size I was able to get the whole thing in my mouth. I pumped up and down on him till I could tell he was having trouble holding back. I pulled back one more time and let his cock come out of my mouth. When it did it made a pop! Next I pulled my panties off and got on my knees. Then I pulled my skirt up over my hips and told Bill to get behind me and ‘fuck me good’. He did just that. He pushed that little cock into me and began pumping it into me fast and hard. He had me climaxing again in no time.

Carol interrupted saying “Oh God. Your story is getting my so hot I may have to get myself off while I listen to you.”

Cindy responded by saying “Go right ahead and enjoy yourself, I have a finger inside my pussy as we speak.”

I could not believe my wife was talking this way to another women. Cindy and I talk openly about sex but I have never heard her talk this openly to anyone else. Carol and Cindy weren’t the only ones in need of some relief at the moment. My cock was trying to unzip my pants by itself.

Cindy said, “Well Bill must have stroked into me for at least fifteen minutes then he just kind of grunted and I felt a sudden wave of heat inside me. I could fell his cock pulsing and pulsing for what seemed like minutes. When he was done he pulled out and quickly got dressed. I slipped my panties back on and we got out of the van. It was at this point that I realized that Bill must have been telling the truth about not having had sex for the last three months. I was having difficulty walking and keeping his sperm from leaking down my leg.”

I couldn’t believe that I was listening to all this without losing control. I was able to listen to her story without thinking about the other guy. I concentrated only on the sex act itself. I was so aroused that I considered staying home and making love to Cindy right then.

Cindy said, “By the time we got back to the table I could feel that my panties were already starting to soak through. I crossed my legs and try to pinch off the flow but that didn’t work to well. I actually had to reach under the table with a tissue to wipe off some semen that was dripping down the inside of my thigh. The worst part was that I could feel semen leaking down between my legs to my ass and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. But then I started to think about what I had done to cause the problem in the first place and I started getting horny again. When Bill came back to the table from the men’s room I whispered to him, ‘Do you want to slip your cock inside me again before I have to go home?’ I felt so dirty and nasty when I said that I almost had an orgasm.”

Carol asked, “So when we left the bar did you go back to the hotel with Bill?”

Cindy said, “Yes. On the way to the room I could feel Bill’s load still leaking out of me and I suddenly had this strong desire to have Bill perform oral sex on me
while I was full of his cum. I had never thought of such a thing before. Unfortunately when we got to Bill’s room I didn’t have the nerve to ask him to go down on me and he didn’t seem to have any interest it doing that. Although he did like having me suck his cock again. This time when I was ready for him to put his cock inside me I removed my skirt and panties and lay down on the bed on my back. Bill climbed on me and I guided his cock to my pussy and he pushed it inside. This time Bill moved slower and after about ten minutes he gave me another large load of his semen.”

Carol asked, “Are you gong to see him again?”

Cindy said “No. He asked me if I would go out with him the next time he came to town and I said no. I told him this was a one time thing for me.” Then Cindy said “As hot as this made me and as much excitement as it added to my life I won’t be doing this again?”

Then Carol said, “That is unless we lose another bridge match.” Then she laughed. Then Carol asked “Did George suspect anything when you got home so late?”

Cindy said “No. I got home a little while before George. I had just enough time to pay the baby sitter and send her home and get upstairs before I heard the garage door opening. I had wanted to shower but I didn’t have time so I quickly put my nightgown on and tossed my soaking panties in the laundry bag and jumped into bed. When George came into the room I pretended to be asleep. He went into the bathroom for a while and when he came back I knew everything was all right. The first thing this morning I washed all the lingerie I had worn last night.”

Carol said, “Well now that’s all over how do you feel about it?”

Cindy said “Well I know you do this sort of thing often but I have never done anything like that before and I probably won’t ever do anything like it again. You know I didn’t want to do this in the first place but a bet is a bet. But once I decided that I was going to go through with it I started to get excited about the idea of having sex with a total stranger. I was in a constant state of arousal from the time I started getting dressed to go out until I finally fell asleep last night. Can you believe that while I was lying there pretending to be asleep I was fantasizing about asking George to eat my cum filled pussy? The thought had me so aroused that I had to hold myself back from making love to him.”

Luckily I had taken my cock out of my pants because when Cindy said she wanted to ask me to eat her pussy, I had a flash of the image I had seen at Tony’s, of the silk panties so soaked with cum that they were nearly transparent. That vision and the thought of Cindy asking me to eat her made me climax without touching myself.

Cindy then said, “Now that it is over I feel guilty that I cheated on George. I never thought for a moment that I would ever be unfaithful to George until I lost that stupid bet. George doesn’t deserve this, but what’s done is done.”

Carol asked, “You don’t plan to tell George do you?”

Cindy said “Of course not. Why hurt him. I won’t ever do it again and in time I will have made it up to him by being an even better wife than I have been up till now. Tonight I plan to get the kids to bed early and then I will take George to our room and give him a rub down and a blow job and anything else he wants.” Then Cindy asked Carol “Well you haven’t told your story yet, what happened with you two?”

Carol said, “Well nothing really. I told you what happened at the table. Well when we got to the hotel room Roger had a message to call his wife. He decided that under the circumstances we better do it another time. So we have a date tonight. So you will have to wait till tomorrow to get my story.”

With that Cindy said “Well I have to get ready for work.” They both said good-bye and hung up.

I quickly got in my car and went off to work. I don’t know why but I was feeling much better. I decided to try to forget about what had happened and love Cindy in spite of what she had done. I don’t know why, I guess it was because she loved me.

That evening when I came home from work Cindy was very attentive to me. She kept hugging me and giving me little kisses and telling me she loved me. After she put the kids to bed Cindy took a shower. When she called me to come up to our room she was dress in a black teddy with black stockings and a black garter belt. She sent me off to shower and when I got back she asked me if I would like her to suck my cock for me. From there the evening just got hotter.

Later as my cock exploded inside Cindy’s pussy I was thinking about how glad I was that I didn’t over react to what had happened. This evening sure would have turned out differently. As we lay in bed cuddling after sex I started thinking about going down on Cindy but I decided that the timing wasn’t right.

One evening about two months later I was working in my workshop and Cindy was upstairs reading when I heard the phone ring. When I picked up the extension I heard Cindy say “Hello.” then a man’s voice said “Hi, Cindy this is Bill.”

Cindy almost panicked. She said, “How did you get this number?”

Bill said “Roger got it from Carol.”

“Well why are you calling me”

Bill said, “Well because we had such a good time together I thought you might like to get together again.”

Cindy said, “I told you then this was a one time deal. Now my husband is right downstairs so we need to end this call quickly.”

Bill said, “I’m sorry. I guess I just didn’t think. Anyway, I will be in Denver next Thursday. I plan to go to that same place for dinner and drinks. If you change your mind come on down. I’ll be looking for you. If you don’t show up I won’t bother you again.”

Cindy responded, “Well thanks for the thought but don’t bother looking for me because I won’t be coming.”

Later when I went upstairs I asked Cindy who called and she just said it was a wrong number.

I thought about that call a lot. At first I kept thinking about what I would have done if Cindy had agreed to see him but later I kept thinking about the story she told Carol about the night she had sex with Bill and I would remember the image of those wet white silk panties. These thoughts began to arouse me. I actually woke up in the middle of the night Saturday night and had to go jerk off. That night an idea was planted and I had to follow through with it.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers