White Silk Ch. 3

Story Info
He comes out of hiding.
2.3k words
4.19
60.2k
14
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

When I heard the front door close I came out of the closet. I quickly striped off my clothes and got on the bed. Cindy immediately wrapped her arms around me and said, “Make love to me.”

I very slowly and tenderly made love to Cindy. During the whole time I was making love to her she didn’t say a word. The only sound she made was a whimpering sound as she had an orgasm. Then she went to sleep.

As I lay in bed waiting to fall asleep I though about all that had happened in the last few days. I had not only let Cindy have sex with another man, but I had told her to do it, and had loved eating her pussy afterward. Then I had watched as she had sex with another woman and found that to be thrilling beyond my expectations. I was excited about what this meant for our relationship. I began to think about all of the possibilities our new sex life would open up for us. Then I finally drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning I somehow already knew that things weren’t going to work out as I had hoped. Cindy wasn’t in bed so I got up and went down stairs and found Cindy sitting by herself in the living room with a cup of coffee. She didn’t speak to me as I entered the room and I could sense from her body language that she didn’t want to talk.
I backed out of the room and left her alone.

Cindy was quiet all morning. She didn’t speak to me until noon and then she only asked what I wanted for lunch. By dinner she seemed more relaxed but it was obvious that she didn’t want to talk about what was bothering her.

Over the next few days things got nearly back to normal but Cindy didn’t want to talk about what was bothering her. I thought about it a lot and came to the conclusion that the sex with Carol must have upset her. I guessed that she must have made it with Carol because she knew I would enjoy watching but afterward she regretted it and decided to just not discuss it all.

Over the next few months things seemed to be back to the way they were before all this started. Sex was good but not frequent and we were getting along fine but I still could sense that there was something bothering Cindy that wouldn’t go away and I didn’t know how to get her to talk about it.

Finally after four months I decided I had to do something. One evening after dinner I took Cindy into the living room and sat her down and said, “It’s time we talked. I sense that something is wrong but I don’t know what it is. I know something is eating at you but you won’t talk to me. I think in time this will drive us apart unless we get things into the open and discuss them. So what is it that you haven’t wanted to talk to me about?”

Cindy was quiet for a minute then said, “You’re right. I guess it is about time we talked. I hoped that the problem would take care of itself, but it hasn’t.”

I started to say, “I think I know what’s bothering you…” but Cindy cut me off.

“No. Don’t say anything. Your guessing at what I am feeling will just make this harder.”

I said, “Okay. You talk I’ll listen.”

Cindy said, “It started the night Carol was here. After she left and after you made love to me. I pretended to go to sleep but instead I lay awake thinking about everything that had happened.”

I almost said something but decided to keep my mouth shut.

Cindy continued, “It all started with the affair I had with Bill. I was feeling very guilty about it and was determined to never do anything like that again. Then out of the blue you take me back to the place for dinner. I was so confused that night. When you explained that you new about my affair I was sure that you were going to leave me or worse, but instead you wanted me to have sex with Bill again. You wanted to spy on me under that table. Then you took me out the car and you went down on my pussy that was full of another man’s cum.

“On the way home I was floating. I felt that I was forgiven for my affair and that you still loved me and I was very happy. Then you suggested that I invite Carol over and tell her the story so that you could watch hoping that she would masturbate while you watched. I really didn’t want to do that but I pretended that it was a great idea. First of all I wasn’t sure I wanted to tell her that you had spied on us under the table. I also was uncomfortable telling her what you did after Bill had sex with me. But it was something you obviously wanted and I was afraid that you might get mad if I didn’t agree to do it.”

I said, “I never would have made you do that if I knew you didn’t want to.”

Cindy said, “That isn’t the point. The fact is that I did do it. I really didn’t think that Carol would masturbate in front of my like that. I figured that when I put my hand in my pants, she would freak out and leave. But then things got strange. Carol didn’t leave. Instead she seduced me. She got me top do something I would never have believed I would do. Make love to another woman. All of this disturbed me very much.”

Cindy was quiet for a moment so I decided that it was my turn to talk. I said, “I’m sorry that I put you through all of this. I had no idea that these things would upset you so much. I guess that when I learned that you had no intention of repeating your affair that I should have let it go. Getting you to repeat the act with Bill so that I could watch was stupid. And asking you to set it up so I could spy on you and Carol is unforgivable. All I can do is say that I am sorry.”

“George, you still do understand. That first time I had sex with Bill was very exciting for me. I enjoyed the sex. I enjoyed getting pick up by a stranger in a bar and letting him fuck me. The guilt came afterward when I thought about the fact that I had cheated on you, but that was also part of the excitement. I decided never to do anything like that again, not because I didn’t like what I had done, but because I didn’t want to chance hurting or losing you.

“Then when you told me you wanted me to have sex with Bill again so you could relive the experience of seeing my cum soaked panties under the table I was very aroused by the whole thing. When Bill was fucking me in the van, all I could think of was how great it was to have a husband that would let me get fucked like that. I was actually hoping that you were watching me. Then with my pussy full of cum you went down on me and gave me the biggest orgasm I have ever had. Having you eat my pussy after I had sex with Bill was the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me.

“I was thinking about all this as I waited for Carol to come over that night. So I was pretty horny when Carol arrived. If I wasn’t already horny I would not have been able to put my hand in my pants and start playing with myself in front to Carol. By the time I suggest that Carol masturbate I wanted to see her do it. Then when she removed her panties and I saw her hairless pussy I almost choked. The only thing I could think about was how much I wanted to touch her bald pussy, but I knew I could never suggest that to her. As I continued telling her my story I couldn’t take my eyes off her pussy.

“When Carol suggested I show her my pussy I got really excited. I had to control myself so that I wouldn’t tare my clothes off. I still didn’t know how I would manage to get the chance to touch her down there. Then Carol suggested that I sit next to her. As I moved to sit next to her I could feel my legs trembling. I didn’t understand how I could feel that way about seeing another woman’s vagina, so I didn’t try. I just wanted to enjoy things as they happened. My prayers were answered when Carol asked if she could touch me. I knew then that she would let me touch her. What I wasn’t prepared for was for her to give me an orgasm with her fingers. After that I was in sort of a daze so I couldn’t respond when she asked if I wanted to touch her. So she took my hand and placed it on her hairless pussy and I nearly fainted. When I felt it I was reminded of when I was about eleven years old and had just started touching my own hairless pussy. I loved the way she felt and I wanted to give her an orgasm in return for the one she gave me.”

I didn’t know what to think or say. I felt nervous about where this conversation was going but I also had a big erection. So I kept my mouth shut and waited for Cindy to continue.

Cindy took a deep breath and began again, “After Carol climaxed I thought it was over, but then Carol asked me if I would like to have her go down on me. That hadn’t occurred to me until that very moment, but as soon as she asked me I not only knew I wanted her to eat my pussy but I also knew that I wanted to taste hers as well. As Carol began kissing me down there I tried to lay still and enjoy the sensations. I had already decided that whatever she did to me I would do to her. Then Carol said she was going to fuck my cunt with her tongue. That drove me over the top. I think I started to have my orgasm before she even had a chance to stick her tongue in me. I think I was delirious the whole time she was eating me.

“When Carol finished me off and asked me to do her I may have looked like I was moving slowly, but I was moving as fast as I could because I couldn’t wait to stick my tongue in her and make her cum.

“When it was over and Carol was getting ready to leave she told me that if I ever wanted to do it again all I had to do was ask. Well I wanted to do it again right then but I didn’t say anything. Then after it was all over and I was lying there thinking about everything I got upset. I was upset with myself for having ever cheating on you. It really bothered me that I enjoyed it when I cheated and that I enjoyed it even more when you told me to do it. It bothered me that I liked the idea of you eating another man’s cum from my pussy and it really bothered me that I had enjoyed having sex with another woman. It also bothered me that you didn’t seem to care that I had cheated on you. And it bothered me that you wanted me to have sex with another man and that you not only want to spy on us under the table but you also want to have oral sex with me afterward. And finally it bothered me that you enjoyed watching me have sex with Carol. In the end I decided that I am a slut, a filthy cheating slut and maybe bisexual too. And you are a pervert, a voyeur, who wants his wife to have sex with other people while he watches. I wasn’t very happy with my assessment and I don’t know what to do about it.”

I moved over next to Cindy on the sofa and said, “So what if you are a slut, I still love you and so you had sex with a woman, the important thing was that you enjoyed the experience. That’s’ true for me too. I didn’t like you cheating on me, but I know now that I wouldn’t mind if you got fucked by a strange cock once in a while as long as I know about it. Why should we make ourselves miserable because we aren’t happy about the things we like? I enjoy getting a peek up a woman’s skirt, what’s wrong with that? After all that’s’ how we met isn’t it? Think about what you told me. You enjoyed everything that happened but now you are beating yourself up because you think it is wrong to enjoy that kind of sexual activity. I say stop analyzing what we did and just accept it for what it is, sexual gratification. Think about it. You can go around being miserable or you can decide to enjoy yourself.

Cindy look at me for a minute then look down at her hands and said, “I’ll have to think about that for a while.”

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers