White Silk Pyjamas

Story Info
Inside her flat Kate flopped onto the sofa.
1.4k words
2.9
8.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside her flat Kate flopped onto the sofa. She laid her head on a cushion and had a rest. She heard a miaow. Her cat begged her for some tuna. "He can wait," she thought, but the miaowing continued like a crying baby. She eventually got up and went to the cupboard, opened a small tin of tuna, drained the juice, and emptied it onto a saucer. Percy purred gratefully as he scoffed the fishy treat. He then walked nonchalantly across the carpet to the sofa, looked up, and jumped onto the soft furnishing.

Just then the doorbell rang. Kate opened the door to see a young man from the florist shop in the High Street. He was clutching a large bouquet of flowers in his

arms: beautiful lilies, red roses and pink carnations in a cellophane wrapping. A card

inside read: "I love you. XXX".

Kate smiled and happily arranged the stems in a glass vase before walking to the fridge to get a bottle of wine. Inside the fridge she noticed a post-it note on top of a cling-filmed sealed bowl. It read: "Eat Me!" The bowl contained rich chocolate mousse with a red cocktail cherry glistening on top. Picking up a spoon, Kate ate the cherry and intense flavour burst onto her palate. The dark chocolate mousse was light and smooth and delicious. Kate then poured herself a glass of wine. She walked across the room humming a popular song to herself.

Percy the cat had finished his tuna and was sitting on the sofa licking his paws, carefully drawing them over his nose and ears. Kate sat down beside him and sipped her wine. She noticed another post-it on the bedroom door. Curious, she walked across the room, and read: "You're in for a treat tonight!" What could it mean? She pushed the bedroom door a little and saw a gift-wrapped box on the bed. Opening it she found a pair of white silk pyjamas inside. A little tipsy from the wine, she picked them up out of the box. Carefully slipping off her clothes, she then tried the pyjamas to see if they fit. They fitted perfectly. She lay on the bed in the pyjamas and put the half full glass of wine on the bedside table. The cool silk felt luxurious. She cuddled herself and sighed before curling up and falling asleep.

She dreamed of her Prince Charming galloping over the green fields to come for her.

At eight o' clock she woke. Hearing a noise in the lounge, she called out: "Who's there?" A man's voice called back: "Only me!"

Rushing into the lounge, still in her silk pyjamas, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She couldn't help herself.

"Thank you so much!" she gushed. She kissed him again, as if they had been parted for ever.

He told her to sit down. It was only then that she noticed he had set out the table for two, with place mats, cutlery and glasses. A red candle stood proud in the middle of the table in its holder.

"I love you!" she melted.

The smell of oven-cooked meat permeated the room. He had prepared a roast. He got up and dimmed the lights, lit the candle with a match and put on some soft music. Then, sitting next to her, he held her soft hand and gently kissed her fingers.

Percy the cat stirred on the sofa. He stretched and purred loudly. Kate smiled.

"You got the flowers, I see," he whispered. "Good."

"And these pyjamas!" Kate replied. "They're lovely."

He served up the dinner and they ate as they lovingly looked into each others eyes. He kicked off his shoes and touched her foot under the table, whilst in the candlelight he reached for a small box in his trousers pocket.

"Happy birthday, I got you this ..."

Kate sighed. Carefully, he opened the box lid.

"It's lovely," she said.

A diamond ring sparkled. Her drunken eyes shed a tear.

"How do you know it's my birthday?"

"A little bird told me," he said. "I want to marry you, Kate."

"But we hardly know each other."

He took out the ring in all its splendour and was about to place it on her finger when she broke down in a flood of tears.

"I'm so happy. I love you Graham and want to marry you too," she replied.

He got up and led her to the bedroom. Kate sat on the bed.

"Come here," she mewed.

Graham sat beside her and kissed her luscious lips, like cream on a bowl of summer fruits. Their tongues touched and caressed each other. He reached for her erect nipples through the silk of her pyjama top as her bosom heaved. She unbuttoned his shirt and then his trouser belt. Both fell to the carpet. Surveying his cock through his boxer shorts she exclaimed: "My, you are a big boy!" She beamed as she stroked the big bulge through his pants.

Graham went to a cupboard and brought out a mask and a plastic whip from a drawer. The mask was black with red fur around the outside. Ribbon ties hung from each side. The whip was like a toy, thin and slender, and grey.

"Let's have some fun!" he laughed.

Kate giggled. "Lets," she said.

She tied the ribbons around her head so that the mask was comfortable and she couldn't see.

"I'm all yours!" she demanded.

She lay face down on the bed as Graham slid her silky pyjama bottoms off her legs. Her peachy bottom was tanned and irresistible. He squeezed her buttocks with his hands and massaged her rump slowly. Then he took the whip and slashed her across the cheeks, once, twice, three times.

"Who's a naughty girl then?" he whispered.

"Me!" Kate answered.

He saw her arse turn red where he had struck her. He put the whip down and slapped her with his hand before massaging the buttocks again. She lifted her pelvis up from the bed so he could bury his face in her crack. She then reached down between her open legs. Slowly he watched as she massaged her pussy lips, perfectly opening up the pink inside. She then plunged two fingers inside herself and slid them around. She was juicy there by now.

"Fuck me Graham!" she insisted. "Fuck me, now!"

Slipping off his boxer shorts his immense cock bobbled in the air. He moved around and she felt it touch her cheek.

"Suck on that!" he said with relish.

Kate took his cock in her mouth and let her saliva lubricate the glistening head as she slid along the length of it. Her hand was wet with pussy juice. Although she couldn't see what was happening she felt heat building between her legs.

Graham crawled around the bed and put his face in her groin. She sighed loudly. He licked and teased her pussy lips with his tongue whilst his fingers pressed into her body. She was neatly shaven between her legs. He sucked on her skin and pressed his finger in as deep as it would go.

"I love you Graham!" she groaned.

Getting her to orgasm was easy now and she soon came. He rubbed her pussy whilst she creamed his hand. Next he got up on his knees and spread her legs as wide as he could. He sank his thick hot cock into her screaming pink hole and pumped slowly. She soon came again in a frenzy, tugging at the bed sheet.

"Ohhh!"

He could feel her squeezing his cock girth with her pussy muscles, slowly pulling him off. He shot his jism into her body with all his might, before rolling over to recover.

Kate untied the ribbons of the mask from her face. She looked down and saw spunk juice running down her inner thigh. She closed her legs and smiled.

The following morning, they chatted excitedly over breakfast.

"You were very good last night. I can't wait to get married once we've finished Uni," Kate gushed.

"Thanks. There's no hurry. Studying comes first," Graham added. "I'll ring home later to let them know. Everyone will be so pleased I've met the right girl."

"I don't want any fuss. Really I don't," Kate insisted.

"It'll be our little secret. Yes, our little secret. For now, at least. Now, is there anything else I can get you, Kate? Toast? Orange juice? Sex? I'm all yours, Kate"

"Yes please Graham, you're such a tease," Kate smiled. "I don't want anything, but you" she added passing him the jar of Robertson's jam.