White Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
She receives punishment & some rewards.
3k words
4.37
89.6k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked up the stairs; my master bade me to stop after a few steps and roughly grabbed my hair at the bottom of my neck and pulled my yearning body closer to him. As much as the mysterious, sexy blonde had made me cum, I still needed his hard, big, black cock fucking my cunt. I craved his hot, creamy cum rushing down my throat, to fulfill the hunger I felt for it. My master pulled my body to him, my bare tits scraping on his jacket, making me cry out in need. He laughed as I almost cried for wanting his cock in me.

He pulled my body hard against his, knowing I could never be close enough to his hard, strong black body. My white skin shone against his dark suit and skin. He quickly lowered his mouth to mine and fucked my mouth with his tongue, making my already trembling and horny body even more so.
The rough fabric of his shirt was rubbing across my naked breasts, making my nipples throb with desire, and my pussy clench with need. I moaned into his mouth, wanting him to take me on the stairs, to fuck me like the slut I always had been. I loved black cock; something about black men made me want to submit.

I had been submissive from the time I lost my virginity, so of course I had had white masters, but this master my first black master held me completely. I would do anything to feel his cock inside my body in some form. My master finally released my mouth from him, “do you want my cock whore?” he snarled at me. “Yes master”, I replied with my head down. “You shall have it, and more than you can handle before the night is over, but first you must accept your punishment.” He told me sternly. I said nothing, I knew he wanted no answer from me. He lifted my chin to make me look him in the eye, staring into me, as he loved to do.

Finally we continued upstairs, with my master reaching out at times to play with my nipples, pussy, or ass as we walked up the seemingly endless flights of stairs. I was so wet and horny, I could have cum in an instant, and my master was well aware of that fact. We finally reached the room, and after unlocking the door, my master roughly shoved me inside and onto my knees. I kneeled on the floor, hands behind my back pushing my large white breasts towards my black master. He smiled, loving my submission. But he suddenly looked angry, and I knew my punishment would be coming soon.

I shivered anticipating his hand slapping my ass, or him fucking my mouth without mercy. I loved my punishments, and my master knew it. “You came without permission, slut. You know better than that. I should take my cock from you, let you suffer with your wet pussy, and no relief all night.” He smirked as he threatened me. I was so worried and afraid that he would do as he threatened, he had yet to deny me his black cock, and I hoped now would not be the time.

“No, that won’t do. My cock wants your whorish white pussy closing around my cock as much as you want my black dick to ream your hot cunt. That is what you want?” “Yes master, I want your black cock inside me, fucking me, making me completely yours” I begged him. “Where do you want my cock, bitch?” he angrily replied. “Where ever you desire Master”, this was the answer he wanted I know. He smiled, pleased that I knew his desires so well. He reached down and roughly pulled me to my feet, pulling me towards the king sized bed.

He held me back as he sat down and then patted his lap for me to lie down. As I moved towards him, I had my hands on the waist of my skirt, not knowing if he wanted me naked. My panties had been divested of downstairs at some point, so I only had on the ripped lace shirt, black miniskirt, and garter on. My master lightly shook his head no; wanting me clothed. So I lay myself on his thighs, anxiously waiting for my punishment.

I felt his large hand caressing my tight ass through my skirt, the leather rubbing my ass cheeks making me want to squirm. But I held still, knowing better was going to come soon. His hand left my ass, only to smack back down hard on my left ass cheek. He alternated spanking my ass, hard through my leather skirt. I was soon dripping pussy juice down my thighs once again. He laughed when he reached between my legs and felt my wetness. “Ah, so my little pet likes to be spanked, does she?” he said. “Yes, Master. I love you to punish me.” I nearly moaned.

He then lightly stroked his fingertip along my pussy lips. Making me shiver, wondering what he was going to do next. Was my punishment over? No. His hand left my pussy long enough to lift my skirt over my ass. I knew he would want my white skin red before he was done. I lay there on his lap, feeling his large cock pressing into my stomach as he stared at my ass, not touching me. I moaned when his hand slammed onto my ass harder than he had ever hit me before. Then he rubbed my ass softly before once again bringing his large hand down hard on my ass again.

He had only hit me five times when he said, “I think this is sufficient for cumming without my permission. Your beautiful white ass is now red.’ “Thank you, Master” I replied. “I deserved to be punished for letting my little white pussy cum like that.” He smiled, knowing how bad I needed to cum now. He lifted me off his lap and sat me beside him on the bed. He stood up, and just stared down at me. My skirt around my hips, showing my shaved wet, pink cunt to him, my big tits hanging out of my torn shirt; nipples hard and aching for him. My master kneeled near the bed, and reached underneath to withdraw a cardboard box.

He uncovered it and withdrew a blindfold, nipple clamps, restraints, and a collar. He put the collar around my neck immediately, and then lowered his beautiful black face to my neck. He bit the side of my neck hard and sucked on the tender skin, he knew I loved for him to leave his mark on my skin. Before the night ended I would have bruises, teeth marks, and hickeys all over my body.

He smiled at me as he removed his mouth from my neck, letting his head slowly lower on my chest, licking and biting my skin as he went. Finally his mouth found my hard nipples. He took one nipple between his strong teeth, and lightly bit my nipple, then harder, until he was biting hard enough to cause me pain. Then my master sucked my nipple deep into his hot mouth, swirling his tongue around my hard pink nipple. His hand was teasing my other breast, fingertips tracing my shape. He soon was squeezing one breast, pinching the nipple, pulling it in his fingers. Mauling my large breasts hard enough to hurt and leave bruises.

He finally worked his way down my body, biting and leaving hickeys as he went. My master looked up at me from between my spread thighs, his black skin looking so erotic against my pale skin that I shivered. “Do you want me to eat your cunt while you can see me, or while you can’t?” he asked. “Both”, I replied. He smiled and lowered his head to my dripping pussy. Roughly shoving two fingers in my cunt as his tongue attacked my hard clit.

I held back on my orgasm, so close and wanting to cum so badly. But I waited for my master’s permission. “Very good slut. You may cum now” he said as he looked up from my pussy for a second. His hot mouth returned to my aching clit, and his still fingers began fucking my wet cunt again. His tongue swirled around my clit as his big fingers fucked my little pink pussy, I wanted to cum, but still I waited. Finally my master sucked my clit hard into his mouth, biting down lightly as he sucked. I screamed as my cunt gushed my hot juices into his waiting mouth.

My master continued fucking my cunt with his fingers and sucking my clit as I came continuously. Finally just as I am about to pass out from the intense pleasure of my master eating my cunt, he lifts his head from between my white thighs and removes his big fingers from my flexing cunt. His handsome black face between my glistening thighs makes me want his cock even more. His face, wet with my juices was shining with pleasure that I had obeyed him so well. He grabbed the blindfold from next to me on the bed and sat up. I shivered, loving that I wouldn’t be able to see anything at all very soon.


He tied the blindfold on, tightly so that I could see nothing. My master then left the room for a moment, quickly returning to me. I heard his light laugh, and then felt his cock at my lips. His beautiful black cock pushing through my red stained lips and into my hot wet mouth. I loved to suck his cock. I was born to please him. My soft mouth was made for his beautiful cock. His hard black length filled my hot mouth so much, that my cheeks stretched out and I could feel his cock throughout my face. My master began to fuck my face with his hard cock, really shoving his dick down my throat.

I felt the air moving around behind me right before I realized there was someone else in the room. I felt a soft hand glide down my back, nails lightly scratching my skin. I moaned around my master’s cock once I realized it was another woman. I wanted to see her. But my eyes were securely blinded. Her nails continued to slide down my back, the pressure increasing as she started to really scratch me. I was really moaning around my master cock as he fucked my mouth, her nails were making my cunt clench and become even wetter. I was aching to be fucked or to have my pussy eaten. Suddenly my master tore his cock from my grasping mouth.

I moaned in disappointment as the nails left my back at the same time. Now I was just sitting on the edge of the bed, my skirt around my waist waiting for someone to touch me. I heard voices, more than two. I heard maybe four different male voices, and the one female. I was dying in anticipation. I was moaning from my heavy arousal, I wanted to be treated like the white whore that I am. Finally I felt a woman's hands, it could have been the same girl, or another one. I couldn't tell. Her sharp nails glided over my hard nipples, making my body shudder. I wanted her. I felt her own hard nipples against my lips as she stroked her nails across my chest. I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple in, rolling my tongue around this stranger's nipple. I loved the way it felt on my tongue.

It was an amazing feeling to feel her hard nipple in my mouth as her fingers played roughly with my nipples, her soft hands were now roughly squeezing on my ample white breasts. I loved her hands bruising my soft flesh as I bit down on her nipple, making her jerk away, and letting my teeth scrape against her hard nipple. She brought her breasts back to my face letting me kiss and suck on them as she continued playing with my tits, making my cunt get hotter than ever before. I wanted to taste her, so I licked lower on her body, down as far on her stomach as I could go. She laughed, and asked, “do you want to eat my cunt, you little whore?”, “Yes, I would like to eat your hot cunt. Please may I eat your pussy and make you cum on my face like a good slut?” I replied. She moaned in reply, and I felt her body ease up onto the bed next to me. She lie down, and I moved up a bit, I resumed sucking on her nipples, as my hands squeezed her large breasts, and ran my nails lightly down her stomach.

She groaned loudly when my fingers finally reached her wet pussy. I traced the lips of her cunt with my fingertip until she thrust her hips up at me, begging me to fuck her with my fingers or my tongue. She now wanted me as much as I wanted her. I lowered my face down her body, kissing her soft skin and running my tongue around her body. I finally reached my goal, I wished I could see her cunt in front of me, I could smell her. I knew she would have a beautiful pussy. My master knew me well. He removed my blindfold, and the woman laying in front of me, was the woman who had given me such pleasure downstairs. I smiled and looked at her pussy, she was so wet her cunt was dripping. I leaned my head down and licked the length of her slit. She moaned, and I let my tongue slip between the folds of her delicious cunt.

I let my tongue fuck her, tasting her sweet juices as I ate her cunt. Her body was shaking and she was moaning. I let my tongue slide up her pussy to her clit, as I took her clit into my mouth and sucked hard, I shoved two fingers in her wet pussy. She screamed and came all over my pretty face. I smiled and kept sucking on her clit, finally biting down on it and letting my tongue do circles on the very tip, as I shoved another finger in her tight, clenching pussy. Fucking her into oblivion with my tongue and fingers. Finally my master pulled me by the hair away from her pussy. “look around you Slut, there are more for you to take care of. But first is my pleasure.” he said. "Spread your lips so that I can see your insides," he ordered, so I did, letting my fingers pull my cunt lips open so he could see my pretty pink pussy. He groaned and told me to slide a finger inside myself. I did as I was told. I wanted to please my master. I wanted his cock inside me.

He told me to play with my clit and make myself come very close to an orgasm. I stared at my master’s hard black cock as I played with my wet cunt. I looked away from him and saw another woman paying worship to a beautiful black cock, he was watching me and smiling. There were three other black men, waiting for me to pleasure them. The blond beside me woke up from her orgasmic stupor and dropped to her knees to begin sucking one of the other men. I was close to cumming and told my master as much. He smiled and moved towards the bed. He lay down on my other side, naked black cock hard and waiting for my cunt. He slid his cock across my stomach and rests the head of it just outside of my pussy. But he moved away from me long enough to flip me over onto my knees. I gasp and breathe in anticipation, then scream out in ecstasy as he plunges his entire length deep inside of me without hesitation.

He wasted no time, pumping his black cock furiously inside me, ramming his hard cock deep
inside of my wet, tight pussy. I’m dripping wet as his balls clap against my clit and pussy lips. Riding my pulsing cunt as he thrusts himself deep into me, my master yells for me to cum, so I do letting my cunt clench around his cock and gush my juices out. He pulled his cock from my pussy just as my orgasm finished He withdraws his big, black cock from my tight pussy; he rolls onto his back, lifting my body on top of his. Holding my hips so that my cunt is hovering above his rock hard cock. Knowing I want to fuck him. . He lay down on his back and said ”Do you want this cock bitch? The beg for it.” “Please master. I need your black cock inside me. I want to feel you in my hot cunt. I want you to fuck anyway you want to. Please, I need your cock.” I was almost crying as I begged him. Finally he replied, "Then fuck that big black cock slut. Ride it."

I lowered my pussy on his cock, letting him slowly slide into my wetness. I loved feeling all nine inches of his thick black cock slide into my hot cunt. Finally my master couldn’t take it anymore and grabbed my hips to slam my pussy all the way down on his cock. I screamed as he fully penetrated my pussy and came hard all over his cock. My master smiled and held me on his hard cock. “You’ll pay for that you little white bitch”, he growled. I moaned in anticipation. I loved my punishments so much. I felt someone come up behind me, and turned to see a very good looking, very dark muscular black man. He had a beautiful cock, about 8 inches long, and pretty thick. He began to caress my ass, and I moaned. I knew I would finally get to be fucked by two black cocks. One fucking my pussy, and one in my ass. I couldn’t wait.