White Women are Goddesses Ch. 13

Story Info
Lazy black woman is dominated by white goddess.
1.3k words
2.2
22k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

My name is Rose Darwin. I’m a six-foot-tall, slender young woman of Irish descent living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I have red hair and pale green eyes. People say I remind them of a younger version of the actress Julianne Moore. I don’t know about that but whatever. I am a third-year student at Carleton University. I major in psychology. I’m openly gay, and I like to have fun in the city. The life is lead might seem extreme to some of you but I don’t really care. In this world, some of us dominate and some of us submit. Those who can’t lead must follow.

I learned that very early on in life. My father, Franklin Darwin was a soldier in the armed forces of Canada. My mother, Julie James Darwin was a schoolteacher. They had to adapt to a lot of changes in the province of Quebec where we lived. Quebec was changing, with a lot of African, Asian and Hispanic immigrants moving in from outside the country. My parents had nothing against hard-working immigrants. However, a lot of lazy bastards and bitches came to Canada to live as freeloaders. And some were downright crooks. My parents watched our neighbourhood change from a beautiful, peaceful, family-friendly place into a frigging ghetto. I grew up in a diverse neighbourhood. I knew hard-working and respectable men and women who were Black, Asian and Hispanic. I also met many crooks. Couldn’t stand them.

I have no respect for anyone who’s lazy or dumb. And I can’t stand people who play the gay card, the race card or the gender card to get their way. I don’t care if you’re male or female, Black or white, straight or gay. If you want to get anywhere in this life, you’ve got to work for it. Go to school. Get a good job. Get a decent place to live. Stay out of trouble. Associate with hard-working, driven people who share your beliefs rather than hanging out with loud-mouthed losers. Stay away from creeps. Oh, and last but not least, don’t be stupid. It’s expensive to be stupid. Especially in North America. So don’t do it. I have zero sympathy for stupid people.

Take Shari Jean for example. She’s a short, skinny and very dark-skinned Black woman in her early thirties. She’s my roommate and also my very willing house servant. Like a lot of Black women from the North American inner city, she’s got a foul mouth and likes to make noise. The bitch actually thought she could intimidate me with her bossy, pushy ways. I don’t let myself get intimidated by anyone, male or female, Black or white. I am the boss of me, and I allow no one to disrespect me. Shari Jean is one of those lazy sluts who live off the generous welfare system of Canada. The bitch doesn’t have a job, nor is she looking for one. I can’t stand people like her. And I wasn’t about to let her mooch off me. Shari Jean has mooched off enough people in her life. First she mooched off her parents, then her friends and her myriad boyfriends. Now she was mooching off the Canadian government, playing the race card and the gender card by portraying herself as a hapless minority to get their sympathy dollars.

Well, that bitch would get zero sympathy from me. I told Shari that I expected her to pay her share of the rent, and that I wasn’t taking any shit from her. A lot of Black women I’ve met seem to think they’re all that. They’ve got big butts, big tits and big lips seemingly made for fucking. However, they’re not too bright. They think us white chicks are meek and easy to push around. I don’t take shit from anybody. The first time Shari got out of line, I had to put the bitch in her place. I grabbed her and told her that if she ever disrespected me again, I’d kick her ass and then throw her out of my apartment. Let her rude ass stay in a homeless shelter for all I care. Shari was stunned. I guess she wasn’t used to white women talking to her like that. Whatever. See what I mean about loud-mouthed Black sluts thinking they’re invincible?

Anyhow, after that day, Shari learned how to handle herself around me. As the primary breadwinner of the household, I had some expectations from the person I allowed to live with me. I wanted her money upfront the first week of every month. Also, I expected her to cook and clean. Her lazy ass didn’t have Jack to do all day. So she might as well make herself useful. Shari quickly learned to adjust to my demands. I am quite pleased with the way that I handle things with her. Pretty soon I broke her down completely and remade her. I wanted to change her from a loud-mouthed, arrogant and lazy Black slut into a decent member of society. Someone who mattered. So I tested her mental and physical skills to find out what she was good at. You see, I wanted to help her get a job. What I discovered shocked the living daylights out of me. You see, I found out what Shari was good at. The only thing she was good at, in fact. What am I talking about? Okay, here goes nothing. The only thing Shari Jean, was apparently good at, is serving me.

This posed quite a dilemma. However, it opened up a lot of opportunities for both of us. I offered Shari Jean a job. She could be my servant. My house servant. And she seemed cool with that. Lots of Black women have been the house servants of young white women like myself for ages. Shari seemed perfectly comfortable in her new role. She cooked and cleaned for me. And she kept my apartment neat. I even brought her a black and white maid outfit, along with a maid’s hat. She answers when I ring the bell and comes to me immediately. I think we’re both very comfortable with this arrangement. Shari Jean is quite proud of herself now that she’s found something she’s apparently good at. I’m glad. We all have something we’re born to do in this life. It’s called an avocation. I helped Shari Jean find her avocation.

Sometimes, we have fun together. Shari doesn’t mind getting on her knees and sucking my toes. Other times I spread my creamy white thighs and allow her to lick my pussy. When she does it right, I tell her. When she does it wrong, I smack her like the bitch she is. When I’m feeling particularly freaky, I put on my thick strap-on dildo and take her for a ride. I put her on all fours and make her suck my dildo. Then I spread her skinny legs and shove my dildo up her pussy. I love looking into my Black slut’s eyes while fucking her. Shari loves getting fucked by a dominant white woman like myself. She takes my dildo in every hole now. Mouth, pussy and asshole. I love to shove my dildo into her asshole after spanking her big Black ass. Afterwards, I order her to clean my dildo with her tongue and she does it happily. See? I told you she was a wonderful house servant!

I am quite pleased with how things have turned out. Shari is a wonderful house servant. She knows her place. My friends who sometimes visit me from the University of Carleton are amazed at how docile and pliant Shari has become. They remember when she used to be a loud-mouthed, arrogant slut. They praise my skills as a dominant woman. I accept their praise happily. I’m thinking of launching a business. There are plenty of young women like Shari in the city of Ottawa. I’m thinking of recruiting them, training them and then hiring them out as house servants to wealthy white female friends of mine. Many white lesbians I know simply love the idea. I’m going to have so much fun with this. It’s going to be cool.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers