White Women in Michigan

Story Info
He served his country, now he serves white women.
815 words
3.67
77.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"5.97", the clerk at the small mom and pop store said.

Fuck I need to quit, I was thinking in my head. But they really didn't slow my down too much on workouts. I keep in good shape. 5 years in the Army will do it for ya. Even with 6'3, 200lb frame, I was very toned from daily 5 mile runs.

I reached into my pocket and handed him six dollars, telling him to keep the change. As I grabbed the pack of smokes I bought and put them inside my shorts pocket.

"You know those a kill ya right?" A woman said behind me. I turned around to see who was being the bitch, only to see a very attractive older white woman with a sly smile on her face.

She maybe stood 5'4 and weighed around 150. She had to be in her late 30's or early 40's. She had short brown and blonde highlighted cropped hair just past her ears. A tan that would make people from Jersey jealous. She had such a welcoming smile with her small lips. Amazing ocean blue eyes. She wore a halter top, khaki capri's and some 3" platform sandals, which showed her beautiful toes painted black just like her nails.

"Yea, tell me about. One of my bad habits I picked up in the army", I said grinning. I knew in my head I wanted this old white bitch.

"Oh really, your a veteran. Well thank you for what you did over there", she said to me while buying her bottle of Southern Comfort. " I have a lot of respect for you guys"

"Thanks, and somebody have to keep beautiful women like you safe from the world, I'm James, what's your name?" I said as we walked out the store together.

"Kelly and thank you for the compliment, so does your girlfriend know you like to hit on old women?" She jokingly said as we reached her car. A small green sunfire.

"Haha, your funny, that's cute." She had a really big grin on her face. "But no I'm single, just haven't meet the right woman is all." I told her while smiling to show off my dimples that women always loved.

I could see that she was looking at my tattoo sleeves while I was talking to her. I didn't mind just as long as she didn't notice my growing bulge in my pants.

"Soooo, James, do you like Soco?" She said nervously. "Because I have no one to drink this bottle with and I would love to hear some of your stories from over there."

"Yea, I'm game sweetheart, when?"

"Follow me soldier." She said as she got in her car.

I jumped in my truck and followed suit. We drove maybe 5 minutes to her house in a small upclass neighborhood.

We got out our cars and walked to the front door.

"I'm really glad you decided to come. I have a thing for black men. And your a soldier." She grinned as she unlocked the door. "Go ahead and sit on the sofa, I'll grab us some glasses."

I sat down on her couch. I could feel my my big black dick getting hard. And I knew she wanted it too. Middle age white women are desperate for black meat. It's like the fountain of youth.

She came back with the glasses and sit next to me. Looking up at me, eyes in lustful trance. I knew what she wanted. So I began to unzip my pants and underwear. My big fat 11" black dick sprung out. Her eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas. Smiling ear to ear. Even semi hard I was still huge with my girth.

She tried to say something, but I put my palm on the back of her head and pulled down. She wasted no time. Hungrily slurping my chocolate head between her peach lips. She then began to cup my balls with head bobbing on me in a fluid motion. She turned her body and got in between my legs on her knees. I could see her spit running down my dick, polishing it up in such an erotic glimmer. I could hear her slurping loudly with her wet lips and air all on my dick. One hand massaging my balls, the other in a twisting up and down motion perfectly synchronized with her head movements had me ready to blow. I took my dick out her mouth in time and stood up to aim. Squirt after squirt shot her in the face. She hurried and put my dick in her mouth, milking me for as much cum as she can get.

Just as she was finishing cleaning off my dick. We heard a door close and looked to see who it was standing there in shock. Now it was a problem...