White Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like a bit of pain, no?"

He let the rosary touch her between her legs and she bucked her hips. Again and again he let the beads graze against her folds, the heat of the contact making her whimper for more. She beat her fists on his back, begging him to take her. He shook his head and slapped her clit. Her violent reaction nearly dislodged him and he slapped her again, hitting the engorged nub till he felt her body tense. He roughly pushed his fingers inside her, pressing his thumb down on the flaming button till she cried out. Satisfied he felt her body melt away, leaving nothing behind but a fading lament.

Still sitting on his knees he pushed his dark hair back; glad he had won his own place. It had been close, the three of them had aroused him in spite of his determination and his pants were uncomfortably tight. He sighed, wishing he knew a warm welcoming body that would not be spoilt by his touch.

His desire to build a place away from most people had everything to do with his ancestry. Like he told the White Women, his mother was the victim of an incubus, leaving their child with an unholy appetite that had caused many women to wither away.

DeVille shrugged; there was nothing he could do apart from touching himself. He unbuttoned his pants and stroked the hot flesh that sprang out. He closed his eyes for a minute, imagining a soft female hand instead of his own caressing his cock. When he looked again, he sat frozen with his swollen flesh in his hand. A few paces away he saw another form, sitting on a tree stump, watching him with interest.

A quick glance behind him showed his dogs had no interest whatsoever. He had told them to go down, and that's what they had done. He looked back again and she was still there, sitting with her legs crossed, the pale cloth hinting at a naked body beneath it, but not enough to be sure of her form. He stood up and took a few steps so he stood in front of her.

She smiled and reached out, taking his cock in her hand. Her touch was like a jolt of electricity, coursing through his veins, making him breathe with difficulty. He reached out, tracing the beginning of her breasts, visible above the cloth she had knotted around her. He saw her nipples standing out and his hand dropped down, his fingers finding their way over the soft mounds towards the hard peaks. He rubbed them and the woman closed her eyes in pleasure, her head dropping back and he bent down to kiss the slender neck.

He inhaled the scent of flowers and traced her jawbone with his lips till he found her mouth. Soft and moist, opening beneath his lips she gave herself over to him, he could feel her body relaxing beneath his hands. It took him only seconds to untie the knot and throw the cloth to the side, revealing a lush body with a reddish-blonde triangle between her legs.

After all his exorcising he was unable to withstand the lure of yet another body. His hands feasted on the curves and his mouth savored her taste. From her mouth to her breasts, down her stomach till he was on his knees in front of her. Kneeling between her legs he pushed them open, eager to know all of her. He could see the moisture glistening and her smell called to him.

DeVille pulled her down, her legs around his waist and he plunged inside her, the heat of her walls enclosing him. He froze as the sensations finally registered with his lust filled brain. He could smell her, she was warm to the touch and she was not colorless, pale yes, but he could see her hair was blond with a red tinge.

"You're not a dead woman." He sounded accusing.

She laughed, a low sound that seemed to reverberate in his bones.

"Are you complaining? I watched you. I thought you'd want something alive for dessert."

"You watched? Who are you?"

"You know me. We met. I'm Lilly."

DeVille closed his eyes, Lilly, the schoolteacher's daughter. He was fucking the schoolteacher's daughter in the forest, in the middle of the night. How much worse could it be? He'd have to leave again, when they found her body.

"Perhaps you prefer my full name? Lillith."

He felt her arms move around his neck to pull his face to hers. She kissed him full on the mouth and wiggled her hips.

"Don't stop now. I can take it, you. I want all you did to them. All of it."

In spite of his shock, he started moving again, his hands on her bottom to keep her in place. With every thrust she moaned softly, urging him on. Soon he was lost in her heat, her sounds and her scent. He moved faster, impaling her on his cock, reaching deeper and deeper inside her until he felt his balls tighten. With a groan he let loose, his seed coating her clenching walls. He could feel she was coming too, her body gripping his, and then going soft and pliant in his arms.

"I will give you a few minutes to recuperate." Her soft laughter sent a warm breath across his cheek.

DeVille gazed at her face, really looking at her for the first time. Beneath the mass of light hair he saw sparkling eyes in a strong face dotted with a few freckles. She had lost her covering entirely but she sat on his legs without shame. In fact, she stretched her arms in the air and looked at him. Inviting him to inspect her body.

"I knew you were the one, when I saw you. We are well matched, you and I."

He frowned at her words. Unsure if he understood her correctly. As his hands moved to cup her breasts, he saw her smile. She nodded encouragement and closed her eyes, as if giving him permission to rule her body in whatever way he saw fit.

"Who are you?", he asked again.

"Lillith. Now, stop talking. You can look it up later."

DeVille grinned and turned her over, bending her over the tree stump.

"All of it, eh?"

His hands traced her spine, from her neck to the dimples at her lower back, caressing her buttocks. She wiggled a bit and he spread her thighs, his fingers seeking the heat of her. As he plunged them inside her, she moaned and he felt his cock responding. Determined to give her what she had asked for, he restrained himself and brought her to another climax. Exploring her with his fingers and pressing down on her clit with his thumb. He groaned as he felt her muscles clamping down on his fingers.

For a few breaths she lay slumped in front of him. He admired the curve of her hips and the mane of hair that hid her face. When she turned to look at him over her shoulder she smiled and licked her lips in a seductive way. He had a fleeting sense of unease, but it was soon forgotten when she slipped down in the grass, turned on her back and spread her legs, looking at him from half-closed eyes.

"You are not done yet." Her voice was throaty, exciting.

When he kneeled between her legs, she stopped him with a hand on his head.

"Take off all your clothes ... yes, that's better. I want to feel your skin."

He felt like a dutiful worshipper as he bent his head to her folds, glistening from her juices. Her hands stroked his naked shoulders, gripped his hair and guided his head to where she wanted him. He didn't object. Her scent was intoxicating, a mix of spice and honey, and he was eager to taste her. So different from those pale, bloodless ghosts. This was warm, living flesh, vibrant with life and yes, lust.

DeVille used his thumbs to spread her open, his tongue swiping the length of her slit, teasing her entrance and tickling the hard nub at the top. Soon, he felt her thighs trembling and her hips bucked. He pushed his tongue in as far as it would go and she clamped her legs around him, almost suffocating him as she made incoherent sounds.

Sitting back on his heels he looked in amazement at this woman who seemed to match his own fire. Deep down he started to wonder if perhaps he had finally found one to share his life. She didn't wither beneath him; it was more like she was coming to life under his hands. And she aroused him. With a grin he saw his cock standing again, eager to plunge inside her once more. But she had asked him to treat her like the others.

He stood up to fetch the rosary and looked at his dogs. To his surprise they both lay with their heads on their paws, fast asleep. He shrugged; it must mean there was no danger. With the rosary in his hands he turned back, eager to look upon the inviting curves of Lilly. Lillith, she had said her true name was.

With an almost audible click, the name finally registered. He knew who Lillith was. As if reading in his study, he recalled the Sumerian text that considered her a Divine Lady, referred to her as Handmaiden to the Goddess Inanna.

Lillith has been called Poetess of Darkness, Imp of Impetuosity, and Occasional Serpent of Seduction

She passionately claims her personal power, stands firm on her convictions, and is driven by an internal motive. Lillith, the archetype of the Unshackled Woman who refuses to be controlled.

DeVille felt the hairs at the back of his neck stand up and the rosary hung limply from his fingers as he realized how easily he had been fooled. Grim faced he looked at the woman, still lying on her back, her body calling to him. No wonder she could take him on. With a frown he looked from the rosary to Lilly, Lillith.

"Why do you want me to tie your hands?"

Something in his voice must have alerted her for she was on her feet in seconds. She looked at him and shook her head as if she were disappointed. Her pale flesh shimmered and she was gone in seconds. Her voice was coming from far away.

"Too bad. I could have had so much fun with one like you."

Close to scared, he pulled on his clothes, called his dogs and hurried home. Back in the safety of his house, he realized he had been in the middle of the woods, naked, filled with lust and nearly exhausted. He could have died just like all those country bumpkins before him. But what a way to go.

The next morning he set his servants to packing up and closing the house. He sent the workmen back to the city and went for a final walk. With his faithful dogs at his heels, the village saw him go by with a bunch of pale red lilies and a huge votive candle. It was the last anybody ever saw of him.

I hope you enjoyed the story enough to leave a vote and/or a public comment. If you hated it, let me know too. I can only better my writing if readers tell me what works and what doesn't.

12