Whiteout Ch. 02

Story Info
They get settled into the inn.
2.2k words
4.56
18.8k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"So what were you doing out here tonight?" asked Hunter as he leaned back into the sofa taking a sip of the wine.

"I was making my way back home I'm a business consultant. Some people would be seriously lost without help from my profession."

"My ex-girlfriend worked in marketing, and she was always raving about how good her consultant was, so much that she cheated on me with him."

Helena was stunned for a moment, she had only just met him and he was already telling her personal things. It might be easier then she thought. "What a nasty slut, did you get anything back on her?" The chaos hungered inside of her for something juicy to snack on.

He grinned at her and said, "My friends call me The Huntsman, I have a 90% case closure rate. Its the highest in my area. I eventually got the man arrested for corporate espionage and industrial sabotage. He's in jail serving an eight year sentence and my ex is on the un-employment line. Her bosses weren't happy she was giving him information even though it was unknowingly."

A surge of power washed over her as the chaos consumed the imagery and the thought of how it would have been like. And to think the sexy man sitting next to her was the cause of that delicious amount of chaos. Sure she hated how her power often missfired and made her run around and clean up after it. She just loved the surge of power when she discovered something deliciously chaotic.

"People say revenge is best served cold... but I think they have it wrong. Its fun knowing that the target knows you caused it to happen, hot revenge is always the best. One time this pompous big wig who tried to make a pass at me wanted to get a better deal. It was hilarious to see him fall flat on his ass and get fired when I offered the contract to their competition, I even got paid more."

Hunter grinned at her, she was his kind of woman. Sassy and intelligent, he reached up and started unbuttoning his jacket he was beginning to get hot. Her gaze was locked on him as he unbuttoned the jacket and slid it off his shoulders. He dropped it on the coffee table and leaned back into the sofa and kicked off his boots.

Helena licked her lips as she watched him take off the heavy jacket he had on underneath his parka. Now with his winter gear off, she could clearly see the hard muscle bulging under his long sleeved shirt. She knew one thing, he would make an excellent chaos demon, and maybe he could teach her a bit about controlling her wild powers.

She dropped her hands to her sweater and pulled it over her head and tossed it over the armrest and said to him. "What do you like doing on your time off?"

He barely registered her words, when she took off her sweater, she revealed the plumpest curves, with the most well formed breasts he'd ever seen. He just knew that her breasts would fit his hands perfectly. His cock started coming to life at the visual, lucky for him he still had his parka pants still on, it would help conceal his interest.

She smirked, she had certainly caught his attention, his blue eyes were a beautiful shade. She could just get lost in them. "Hunter?"

"What?" he asked dazed.

"What do you like doing in your time off?"

"Oh, sorry," he said blushing. His cheeks burned at the embarrassment of being caught ogling her body. "I like hiking in the state forest and camping, and once a year I go hunting with my squadmates."

He was certainly a keeper she wanted to get him into bed, sooner rather then later. She was getting itchy for some contact. 'Hmm, I suppose generating general chaos doesn't work as an answer... I need something else,' she thought.

"I love hiking too, seeing and hearing nature in its glory is at times breath-taking," 'breath-takingly funny too when you summon a sharp gust of chaos to mess up a camper's day' she added to herself.

He reached for his glass and took a sip of the wine while she stripped off her snowpants and boots. Instead of sitting back into the sofa again she thought better of it, it was time to begin seducing her prey. She wanted to explore every inch of his muscular body, it had been a while she had been with someone so finely built. Especially a mortal so finely built.

As he rested back into the sofa she grinned sexily at him and slowly unbuttoned her shirt, taking care to keep his attention.

Hunter swallowed back a groan as she started unbuttoning her shirt and pulled it off, revealing her shimmering bronze skin. She then wiggled out of her pants. His breath caught as she came closer to him and settled down into the seat. "That's better, much more comfortable now," she said casually.

Hunter was far from comfortable, his cock was like an iron bar throbbing in his pants, sweat beaded over his forehead and trickled down his neck. He pushed his parka pants off and hung them over the table. His eyes were locked on the sexy scraps of red silk clinging to her firm breasts and her hips.

"Let me help you get more comfortable Hunter," she said huskily taking the wine glass from his hand and placing it on the table.

She reached forward and began unbuttoning his shirt, the heat crawling around them and the external conditions made what was happening an inevitable circumstance. Helena was only pushing it along, she was never one to stall for long on getting what she wanted. Hunter bit his lip to stop from groaning as her nails dragged along his undershirt while her eyes locked onto his as she continued to slowly, teasingly unbutton his shirt. Her brand of pleasure was chaotic in itself. How it scrambled the senses and unbalanced even the sturdiest man.

She loved feeding the hot surge of chaos as the pleasure rippled, Hunter groaned as her nails slid over his abs. The taut fabric of his thermal shirt clinging to his hard muscles. Another hard surge of chaos slammed into her causing echoing pulses of chaos as the pleasure from the exchange burned her senses. She had never felt such riotous energy before, for the first time she might actually become overwhelmed by the outpouring of energy.

She tugged his shirt out of his pants and opened the last button and pulled it down his shoulders and tossed it to the floor. His back arched as her nails slid across the hard muscles of his abs as she slowly slid his shirt up his chest. Her eyes were locked on the hard ridges of his abs and the dusting of dark honey colored hair. His abs flexed and rippled as she slid his shirt up past his chest.

His dark brown nipples were tightened into hard points, he groaned as a shudder passed over him. Her nails scraping his nipples, Helena groaned as the resulting surge of chaos pulsed through her. Hunter shifted his arms above his head as she tugged his shirt up and off. He grunted as his body spasmed with sharp jolts of pleasure when she dragged her nails down over his nipples and down his abs scraping through the hair towards his belt.

She reveled in the pulses of chaos as they washed over her, she had never had so much fun undressing a man before. She grinned wickedly as she unbuckled his belt slowly and leaned over him to flick her tongue over his abs. His hot masculine taste burst over her tongue, she rasped her tongue over the hard ripples making him groan as she unbuttoned his pants and slowly drew down the zipper.

She tugged his pants off and then peeled off his socks, she slid down in front of him and dragged her nails up his powerfully muscular legs, tracing each bulge of muscle with light caresses of her nails.He shuddered again as fine tremors raced though his body, her nails slowly reached the band of his thermal shorts and began pulling them down inch by inch until his thick throbbing cock made its appearance.

He sucked in a deep breath as the pressure was released from his aching cock. He groaned hoarsely as suddenly her tongue flicked over his straining length. He but back a curse as her teeth glided over the head. Once she finished pulling his thermals off she cupped his balls in one hand and reached under his hips with the other and began stroking his balls with her nails and running her nails under the base of his cock while her teeth glided over the head of his cock.

Hunter bit back a curse as her nails ignited a raging fire inside him. He panted harshly as she teased him, he knew a response was what she was looking for. He fisted his hands into the cushions of the sofa. He moaned as her hot lips slipped down over his cock, he fisted the sofa tighter and clenched his teeth forcing back the tide of his impending eruption. He needed to be inside her when he did. Her lips suctioned him, sliding him all the way down as her nails continued their sensual torture. He panted harshly as she rolled her tongue around him, moaning and tightening his hold.

He tasted like rich smoky honey, the richness of his taste sent pleasurable tingles across her body. She would enjoy tasting his full flavor, he was holding back she could tell. She wanted him to come, but before she could push him to breaking point he growled at her and grabbed her head and yanked her back popping his cock from her mouth.

He grasped her hips and dragged her up and carried her towards the big bed and dropped her down on to it, his eyes flared with intense heat as he rubbed his fingers over her clit feeling the pool of wetness running between his fingers.

Hunter couldn't believe it, she was drenching his fingers he yanked off her panties and tugged off her bra. He swept his hands up her body and straddled her hips.

Helena couldn't move even if she wanted to she wouldn't have, the chaotic energy swirled around her like a storm. She had never felt such a powerful surge in all her hundreds of years. The primal instinct flowing between them stirred up a violent hurricane of chaos so intense it made her muscles clench up.

Hunter growled as he plunged his cock deep inside of her, his whole body spasmed, his muscles tightly clenching as the fierce heat and tightness of her strangled his cock. The cords of his neck strained and bulged as he forced back the near overwhelming tide of pleasure swamping his senses. Helena writhed underneath him, her nails reaching up and raking down his sweat slicked arms.

The fiery trails of lashing pain mixed with the blazing inferno of pleasure swirling around him, he knew he wasn't going to last long. And with how Helena writhed underneath him he knew she was very close as well. He dug his fingers into her hips and pounded into her.

Every powerful thrust of Hunter's thick cock sliced her with razor sharp pleasure and the intense burn of chaotic energy being fueled by his harsh treatment. She dug her nails into his back hard, his savage thrusts made her rip her nails down her back. Hot liquid coated her fingers, on the feeling of his blood running over her fingers another bomb blast of chaos detonated inside of her tearing over orgasm from her.

She screamed and ripped her nails down to his ass, Hunter jerked and roared hoarsely as the burning fire spread across his back battled with the searing pleasure destroying his senses he was reduced to mindless harsh rutting as he slammed into her. As soon as her muscles tightened over her and the fire over his back exploded he yelled out as his orgasm tore through him. Pulsing inside of her.

Hunter rolled off her and collapsed against her panting heavily, once he regained his breath enough to speak again he said, "We didn't use any protection."

It took awhile for his words to penetrate the heavy fog that had settled over her mind after her mind-exploding orgasm, nothing would happen demons couldn't have children they needed to reproduce in other manners and couldn't catch human diseases. "I'm clean and i'm sterile, so you don't have anything to worry about Hunter," she panted as she looked at him. He was gorgeous his eyes were shrouded and unfocused in the fog of pleasure. His dark honey hair had flattened to his amazing chest and his hair had flattened to his forehead, damp with sweat.

"Good to know we didn't make any mistakes, I'm clean too."

Helena grinned at him, her body was limp, completely wrung out from the intense pleasure. The aftershocks of the violent flood of chaos still echoed through her body. She grabbed Hunter's right hand and pulled him towards her and hooked one of her legs over his. His limp cock pressing up against her thigh. Hunter groaned slightly as he shifted leaning into her, he wrapped an arm over her back and snuggled in against her where they both slipped into a deep sleep.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers