Whiteout Ch. 06

Story Info
The ending... and a dark surprise.
2.8k words
4.59
15k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Helena stepped out of the swirling portal from the bathroom mirror and into her apartment. She shrugged her muscles to get the travel stress out of them before she walked into her bedroom. She noticed the tall elaborate vase on the bedside table and grinned. She would have to thank Xandra later for her help with her preparations.

All she needed to do now was add the final ingredient, her blood. She stepped over to the table and picked up the curved ceremonial athame with ancient symbols etched into the blade. She ran her fingers over the delicate engravings. Bracing herself, Helena quickly slashed the blade over her wrist. The symbols began glowing brightly as she allowed her blood to spill into the urn of black ink that swirled with power.

As soon as the first drop of blood touched the surface of the ink, the intricate design work on the vase began to glow, flaring brighter with each drop of her blood. As soon as her blood stopped falling into the vase, she flicked her glowing tail still encasing Hunter's soul, up and grasped the base with her hand.

The heat of Hunter's soul energy scorched her palms as she pushed her hands up her tail coalescing his spirit. Once her hands reached the barbs, she let go and flicked her tail behind her. The blazing light gathered into a solid orb as it hit the ground. Soon it spread across the smooth floor as Hunter's body materialized from the illuminating glow of his soul.

Hunter's eyes fluttered open and he groaned as every nerve in his body burned with stress and tension. Slowly, his eyes focused as he took in his surroundings, flames flickered on torches hanging at angles from the wall. Elaborate black marble ran underneath him with intricate grey and silver veins. Then he saw Helena's tail on the floor, he blinked again then looked up.

Helena grinned at Hunter and said, "Welcome back Hunter, this is my home, I hope you like it as much as I do." she licked her lips at his sprawled naked form.

Hunter groaned as spikes of pain stabbed him as he tried to sit up, "Well when you said it was going to hurt I thought you meant the teleporting device."

"Living beings can't cross through a realm portal, it doesn't work, so I did what I had to do, but unfortunately it's not over yet. I think you would be more comfortable on the bed," she grinned and reached down and helped him to his feet.

Hunter stumbled over to the bed and sat down, "I at least need to lie down, feeling dizzy."

"It's only going to get worse, it's the soul call. Unless I bind yours to mine, you're going to feel an unstoppable pull to leave this realm and go up to heaven with the stuffy angels," she said.

"Well get on with it Hel, I can take anything you throw at me," he said with a sly grin.

"Let's see then, shall we?" she grinned deviously. She turned to the glowing vase, picked up the athame and dipped it in the ink. She submerged it up to the hilt before withdrawing it. The blade crawled with a malefic blackness as she approached him.

"To tell you the truth Hunter, I have no idea how much this is going to hurt. She cautioned him as she approached him. She hovered the blade over his shoulder and pressed the blade to his shoulder, picturing the majestic dragon she had spent most of her time constructing while waiting for him to decide to be hers.

Sheer agony burst over his skin as the ink flowed off the athame and spilled onto his body, streaming like a river of molten lava over his flesh.

Helena gritted her teeth and tightened her hold on the blade. It pulsed with furious intensity as the ink cascaded off the blade and flowed over his skin. Keeping the image of the dragon in her mind was taxing as the blade drew energy from her. Hearing Hunter's cries of agony as the sea of black coursed and pulsed over his skin was almost enough to break her concentration. It came as a surprise when the blade suddenly stopped moving.

She looked down at him and grinned, a black claw hung over his shoulder. She looked to his face and was relieved to see he was still conscious. They were still not done. There was one more task that needed completing.

She reached out and ran her nails and her palm up his leg to his thigh, stroking him tenderly. He watched her with darkening eyes as passion flared in his stormy blue depths. "Damn, demons certainly have a thing for pain," he said huskily as her nails continued to stroke his thigh.

She grinned deviously and said, "I know, it's so much fun though, adds an extra spice to things. One more thing needs to be done."

He gasped as she reached up , seizing his thickening cock, stroking it gently, her nails running over him. Her other hand stroking and fondling his balls, his breathing increased as she licked her lips and leaned over him. She sucked one of his nipples and nipped him making him groan.

"I bet I can guess what that is," he said breathlessly.

She smirked and said, "Of course." She leaned down then and inhaled his cock to the back of her throat.

He gasped and jerked against her sudden attack, chills rippled over his skin as she teased him to full hardness before she pulled back. He whimpered softly as she grasped his thighs and pushed them open, she slid up his legs groaning as the hair on his legs brushed against her legs.

Helena sighed in pleasure as she slid down slowly over his cock, pulsing inside her with every inch she took in. Hunter reached up and grasped her hips and pulled her down hard onto his length. Fire exploded across his body as he felt a tugging sensation on his left shoulder. It itched as his skin began to toughen and thicken.

Hunter cursed as the pulling became more intense, Helena looked into his eyes and whispered huskily, "Ignore it, it's meant to happen this way."

She leaned down and kissed him passionately, rolling her hips over his, he moaned into her kiss as she squeezed his throbbing cock with her folds, massaging him. Driving him crazy with need as fire speared through his body setting him on fire.

Helena speared her tongue into his mouth and devoured him as flames spread over him, the skin directly under his hairline began growing rougher and pulling together tightly. She slid her hips back and pushed down on him, arcing sparks of pleasure flowed through her as Hunter filled her so completely, she groaned against his lips as his body became enflamed.

He was so hot right now, he was losing himself. He reached up and caressed Helena's back as she rode him slowly. She was anchoring him, stopping him from being consumed by the fire raging inside of him, scorching him. The base of his spine began to burn and ache as Helena continued to ride him slowly.

Helena reached up and brushed his cheek as the sharp curled horns finished forming on his brow. Hunter shivered and moaned as his tail burst out of him, dual sensations of sharp burning pain from the transformation and the hot bliss of Helena above him sliding back and forth. A strange weight began growing from his tailbone as the pain receded and was overtaken by the overwhelming pleasure on his senses.

He grasped her hips and thrust up into her, a lash of tension radiated up his back. He looked around as his tail rose up, the dark barbs visible. It thumped back to the bed as he cursed. Helena grinned wickedly at him and squeezed him tightly making him moan in pleasure. "You have some new body parts now too," she whispered to him huskily, as she rode him more solidly now. Her hands dug into his chest hair, teasing his sensitized skin.

Hunter growled, his eyes flashing hot, with the bulky mass of his new tail, he knocked her tail to the side as he grasped her hips and flipped them. Helena gasped in surprise as Hunter leaned down and devoured her lips while slamming his hips down to her. He snarled into their passionate embrace and grasped her tighter before driving into her hard and fast.

A thick heavy layer of chaotic energy exploded around them, surrounding them in a maelstrom of electricity. Hunter snarled savagely at her as she dragged her nails down his back as he slammed into her faster, harder. She hissed at him and stroked her tail down, moaning deeply, his muscles spasmed at the massive surge of electricity that thrummed through his new body.

She grinned deviously as she stroked his tail, making him jerk as he held her hips tighter. He pulled his tail away from her and slid into her roughly, "You don't play fair," he growled as another tremor shuddered through him from her caressing his tail.

"Of course I don't, I'm a demon, baby," she said huskily before wrapping her legs around him and flipped them over. He gasped and groaned as her tail continued its sensual torture on his. The chaotic energy swirling around them intensified, as she dug her nails into his pecs and slammed herself down on him.

She had him right where she wanted him, with a thought she drew in all the chaotic energy she could amass and let it rise to the surface. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, letting the chaos flow into his body.

He tensed and jerked as riotous sensations sliced through him. He grabbed her hips tightly and slammed up to her. The chaos scorched his body, burning everything away inside of him. He could feel a second presence flooding into his body. He gasped as he felt flashes, fragments of memories that weren't his.

He looked into Helena's eyes in wonder, she stroked his tail again making him gasp. He was drowning in the vast sea of pleasure, ripping his senses apart. His mind was so scrambled right now he couldn't feel anything else other than her energy seeping into him, locking into his core.

She could feel every inch of his marvelous body, like it was her own, and she kissed him again, pouring herself into him. When his soul reached out and touched hers, she almost passed out. The explosion of feeling was so intense, tears leaked out of her eyes. She could see everything he had ever done or felt.

Tears fell from his eyes as well, as he felt truly connected to her. He could feel every single part of her. Every sensation she experienced rocked through him like a crashing, demolishing wave, then exploded, throwing him into another plane altogether. He felt every last drop of himself flowing into her.

The feeling was so intense, she couldn't register it all, as the last of her being flowed into him. They were one, their souls fully merged. At that realization, all sense of being collapsed as they fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

# # #

Helena awoke to the slight brush to her back, she grinned as she felt his new tail stroking her. She looked up at him and grinned, the feel of his hard muscles under her. She moved her tail and stroked his thigh. He sighed and mumbled "Hey gorgeous."

"Hey, you're a full demon now. Want to have a look?" she asked with a grin.

He grinned and slid off the bed. "Of course, where's your mirror?"

Helena slid off the bed and gestured for him to follow her into the bathroom. He grinned and watched her tail flick behind her. He followed her, shuddering, as he remembered all the things she could do with it. He entered and looked around for the mirror. Stepping towards Helena, he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw his imposing reflection.

He had sharp twisted horns protruding from his forehead, an impression of a black claw crawled over his right shoulder in an intricate tribal pattern. Over his left shoulder, blood red scales similar to armour plating covered it. What grabbed his attention the most was the thick ropey tail curling behind him. Helena walked over to him and traced the tattoo on his back with her nails. "My marking turned out very nicely."

"There's more of it?"

"Have a look at your back."

Hunter twisted around and grinned as he saw the intricacy of the markings over his shoulder, reaching down to his waistline and slightly past it. "I thought a majestic dragon would be fitting for you. The ink is demon ink, and it's used to initiate chaos demons. It was also imbued with my blood that allowed our souls to connect. You should be able to feel our bond."

Hunter closed his eyes and opened his senses, groaning as he felt a spark of sensation. When it shocked him again, he opened his eyes and watched her stroke a nail over her arm. "Wow that's amazing."

"It is, and it will let each of us know when the other is in trouble."

"That should be useful. So what do you do around here?" he asked with a glimmer in his eyes.

"Mostly I'm terrorizing people on the Earth plane. It's more fun being a chaos demon up there then it is down here. But there are things that we can do here to have fun. I need to teach you how to take human form though. Just think of your human body and the changes will reverse themselves."

"Cool," said Hunter, he closed his eyes and envisioned his mortal form, feeling an itch spreading all over his body, and after a moment, he opened his eyes and looked in the mirror. All the changes had disappeared except for the tattoo.

"I got you some clothes to wear down here. I don't want the succubi thinking of you as an easy target," she said and tossed him a sexy smirk then moved over to her closet. She opened it and pulled out a pair of black leather pants and handed them to him.

Hunter took the pants and pulled them on. They seemed to mould to his legs, accentuating his muscles. Helena quickly dressed in a black leather skirt and bustier and said, "I'll show you around, there's also someone I want to introduce you to."

"Sounds like a plan, lead the way."

She grinned and took his hand, leading him out of her rooms and into the rock tunnels of the catacombs. A demon passed by them, and started to shimmer, changing. Helena couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was the old man from the inn she stayed in. "You! Did you have anything to do with this?"

The demon turned around and said, "Of course, you needed it anyway Hel..." he broke of then his eyes gleamed black and turned his gaze to Hunter and said in a dark voice. "The shadow has been unleashed, Avalos the Devourer is coming... the only way is... the five... find the five... stop the Devourer... or all is lost..." The black faded from his eyes, then he disappeared in front of them.

"Ok Helena, what the hell was that about?" he asked bewildered.

"Uhh... I don't know, because I haven't been around long enough to know these sorts of things."

"But I do, Avalos is the most ancient of evils, some believe he was spawned the same time as the Heavenly Father. But what I do know is if Avalos has managed to break his bonds, it's a very bad situation. He is the Devourer of all creation, he exists merely to destroy," said a tall muscular man as he approached them.

"Markus, nice to see you down here, so what do you suggest we do about it?" asked Helena.

"We need to start looking for the five mortal souls that balance the five demon souls to fulfill the prophecy of five," said Markus.

"How do we do that?" asked Hunter.

"We just need to wait for a sign," were Markus' parting words.

"And in the meantime," Helena turned to Hunter after Markus disappeared, "you have some time to become a strong demon warrior."

"And I also have time to make love to my demon lover." Hunter kissed her, once again, showing her his passion was never going to falter.

I hope you enjoyed this :D this is the first book in the Demon Souls series, in the next book you will get to meet Markus and get a peak into his long dark history

Acal
Acal
374 Followers