Whitney's Panties Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Incest between Uncle and niece.
2.7k words
4.16
66.1k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I moved from California to Florida about 10 years ago. I moved there for several reasons but the main reason was to have control of my own life. My parents are great BUT they seem to think that they need and have say in how I lead my life. My older brother Larry never broke the apron strings and he is still under their influence today. I applied to Florida State University just to get the hell out of there. My parents wanted me to attend SCU. That meant that I could still live at home under their roof and their rules. NO WAY!!!! I moved to Florida and attended FSU and then graduated. I have my own life in Florida and decided to remain here accepting a position with a huge accounting firm.

I returned home to visit several times over the next few years. I always enjoyed visiting but was always ready to go home by the end of a week or so. The last time that I returned home was to attend my niece Whitney's High School Graduation. Whitney and I got along extremely well considering there was exactly 10 years between us. (she was born on my 10th birthday -- what a gift.)

When my plane landed I really expected my parents to be waiting there to start imposing rules as soon as I stepped off the plane. To my surprise, Whitney was standing there in the hottest outfit that I had ever laid my eyes on. She smiled and ran (quite a feat in 5" stiletto pumps) to give me a hug. I was almost floored by how she looked. I regained my senses and went to retrieve my luggage. As soon as we left the airport and we were on our way to the house, Whitney informed me that she was accepted to FSU thanks to my help. I wrote a former professor of mine that is on the admissions board and asked him to consider her application.

I told Whitney that I was glad to help and glad to hear that she was accepted but that her grades must have had something to do with her being accepted. She was squirming behind the wheel as she was telling me how much she wanted to move to Florida and attend FSU. I quickly noticed that her mini skirt was riding up her legs and that I could see her pantied mound from its hiding place. Her dark bush was clearly visible through the white lace material.

She must have noticed my staring because she just smiled at me and asked if I would help talk her parents into letting her attend college in Florida. I was so aroused that I would have readily agreed to almost anything that she asked at that point.

That's when she pulled into the parking lot of a service station near her house. After she parked she got out and reached into the back seat to retrieve a small bag. She went into the restroom, which gave me a chance to calm down and lose the erection before seeing my family. It would have been difficult to explain a raging hard-on to my family. Whitney returned wearing a very conservative below the knee length dress and all the make-up was now gone. She looked like a totally different person. Once back into the car she smiled and asked me not to tell as her parents and grandparents would kill her for wearing such an outfit. I agreed and told her that her secret was safe with me. She smiled and kissed me right on the lips. Not an uncle/niece kiss but a very passionate kiss. Now she really floored me.

Only minutes later we arrived at my brother's house where all the family had gathered. After several hours of small talk and tons of complaints by my parents about how I live my life, the subject of Whitney attending a local college came up.

My brother said that she was going to be attending nearby SCU. I acknowledged that SCU was a great school but that there are many other great schools around the country and that they should keep her options open and look into all the great schools to see which one offers the best in her interest of study. With no surprise to me, my brother had already made up his mind.

Whitney was very disappointed and ran to her room. I didn't get to speak to her until later the next afternoon only minutes before her graduation. I told her that if she really wanted to attend FSU that I would buy her a plane ticket so that she could fly to Florida and then we could call her parents.

She hugged me again and then planted another passionate kiss on my unexpecting lips. This time she darted her tongue in my mouth and I returned with my tongue. Needless to say -- my raging hard-on was back. She smiled and patted it through my now very snug jeans. After her graduation, we didn't see much of each other until the following day. That's when she asked me if I was serious about buying her a plane ticket. I told her "Hell Yes, I was serious." And she kissed me again.

The next morning Whitney drove me to the airport so that I could catch my flight. We arrived early so that I could purchase a ticket for her to fly out to Florida the next week. I told her to discreetly pack her clothes and bring her diploma and I would meet her at the airport when she arrived. She kissed me for what seemed like an eternity and then told me that she would re-pay me for all my help. I asked what she had in mind? She just smiled and said it's a surprise. I boarded my plane with a raging hard-on that remained that way for most of the flight. I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

Whitney asked her parents if she could spend the weekend at her friend Veronica's house. They agreed and she grabbed her packed bag and was off to Veronica's house. She spent Friday Night at Veronica's house letting her in on the secret that she was moving to Florida to attend FSU. The next morning Veronica drove Whitney to the airport to catch her flight.

Chapter 2

I was waiting at the airport when Whitney arrived and was greeted with a kiss that left me shaking. We grabbed her bags and were on our way. She really hadn't packed that much in the line of clothing since she was only suppose to spend the weekend at Veronica's house as far as her parents were concerned.

When we reached my place I showed her around and left her put her things away in my guestroom. I watched as she unpacked and I paid extra attention to her lingerie. I quickly noticed that she didn't have nearly enough clothes to last even a full week so I asked if she wanted to go shopping the next day to buy some more clothes. She said sure and I took her to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. We had a great dinner and caught up on what had been happening in her life over the last several years. When we arrived back at my place, she kissed me goodnight (this time it wasn't as passionate as the last times) and she went to her room. I went to my room and tried to go to sleep. I tossed and turned all night wondering if she had just played me like a fool just to get me to help her escape her parents.

The next morning when I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen I found Whitney making breakfast in a grandma style nightgown. I was actually quite disappointed to see such an ugly outfit on such a hottie. She smiled and said that she hated it too but that it's all she had since her parents were such prudes. I told her that we could fix that little problem after breakfast. We ate together and then she went to change. I gave her one of my credit cards and told her to enjoy herself. She asked how she was supposed to use it with a guy's name on it. They would certainly question her on it. Just tell then that you are my wife since we have the same last name and show them your I.D. If they still have a problem just have them give me a call. She flashed me a smile and then gave me another passionate kiss. I smiled and tried to cover my new hard-on with my robe.

She was only gone for an hour or so and had only picked up a couple of outfits. She showed them to me and hoped that I wouldn't be too upset about how much she had spent. I told her that it was fine but that she still didn't have nearly enough clothes to last her. She smiled and said that she didn't really like to shop alone as she like to asked her girlfriend Veronica what she thought about certain outfits. I told her that I wasn't Veronica but that I would go if she wanted me to. She smiled and gave me a huge hug. I changed and we left for the stores.

Once there -- she was like a madman, she seemed to try on everything that would fit her and several that didn't. She showed me every outfit and we picked the ones that I liked best. That's when she decided to pickup some lingerie. That's when I figured that the modeling show would end. She picked out several outfits and walked over to the clerk and spoke to her for a moment. The clerk smiled and led her to a small changing area behind the rest. The clerk then came out and informed me that the young lady could use a hand and led me back to the changing area that Whitney was using.

Whitney asked if I was ready to continue her fashion show and I could hardly believe my ears. That's when I got the biggest surprise so far. Whitney stepped out wearing a matching white bra and thong panties set. She looked awesome. She looked at the tent in my jeans and smiled before saying that she could see that I like that set. She returned to the dressing room to try on another outfit. She continued to model lingerie for over an hour before she was finished. When she came out wearing the last outfit I almost came in my jeans. She was wearing a red baby-doll outfit with matching g-string panties that hugged every curve perfectly. She looked so hot that my erection was actually hurting. She smiled and then walked over to me and sat on my lap for a minute.

I told her to forgive me, as it had been a while since my ex-girlfriend or any other women had model lingerie for me and that I was like any other man. She smiled and said that she would have been disappointed if I wasn't aroused. She got up off my lap and knelt down on her knees in front of me. She then grabbed my belt and started to unbuckle it. I asked what she was doing. She just smiled and said that since she was the cause that it was her job to fix it. I started to stop her but she became quite insistent. She undid my jeans and told me to lift up as she pulled down my jeans. I did as she said and that is when I remembered that I was wearing a pair of my ex-girlfriends panties. (My ex-girlfriend caught me wearing her lingerie and that why she left me)

Whitney stopped for a second and just smiled. She said that I must like lingerie as much as she does. Then she slipped the panties down and took my hard-on into her mouth. I could tell right away that she didn't have much if any experience at giving head but she was putting a lot of effort into it. I told her to start slow and enjoy it as much as I was. She slowed her pace and I was soon filling her mouth with the 1st of many loads. She smiled and wiped her mouth with the backside of her hand. Then she stood up and returned to the changing room and redressed in her normal clothes.

Chapter 3

We left the changing room area and she went back to the lingerie dept. where she picked out several more outfits and then we proceeded to the shoe dept. She picked out several pairs for herself and then she looked at my feet. Then she grabbed a couple of pairs in a larger size and told me to try them on. The saleslady arrived only seconds after Whitney had done the buckle on the first pair that I had tried on. The saleslady just smiled and said that they would look much better if I had on nylons and had my toenails painted. I was so embarrassed that I turned as red as the shoes. Whitney then had me try on the next pair. We determined that I needed a size 9 in pumps and bought several pairs in various colors and styles, as well as the shoes for Whitney. We finally finished shopping and headed for home.

Once we got everything out of the car and into the house, Whitney apologized for spending so much money and said that she was going to make dinner to make up for it. I said ok and went to the living room to watch TV. About an hour later Whitney came into the living room and told me to go upstairs and take a shower before dinner. She then told me that she had laid out my clothes on my bed and not to forget to shave. As soon as I entered my bedroom I froze.

There on my bed was a red knee length nightie with matching panties, red nylons and the same red pumps from the store. On top of them was a note from Whitney that said that she would like her new girlfriend to have dinner with her and to make sure that I shave or use a depilatory crème on my legs, chest, and anywhere else that I had un-ladylike hair. There was also a bottle of red nail polish for my toenails. I thought that I had died and gone to heaven. Here I was standing there with so many feminine frilly, and down right sexy lingerie and accessories as well as a hottie downstairs that actually wanted to see me wearing them. I never expected it to turn out like this.

After the bath and shave, I slowly got dressed in my new outfit. Just as I was finishing getting dressed Whitney called me into her room. I hobbled into her room as best I could since I had never had heels on before. When Whitney saw me she just smiled and told me to sit on the bed. I sat down and she started putting make-up on my face. She wouldn't let me see how it looked until she was done. When she finished, she let me walk into the bathroom and see how I looked. I was amazed at the transformation. Aside from needing my eyebrows plucked and my ears pierced, I looked very feminine. Whitney asked me to join her for dinner and we walked hand in hand to the dining room.

We sat down and talked as we ate. She asked how long that I had liked women's lingerie and I told her every since I saw some of her mothers lingerie just after her parents married. She was shocked that her mother even owned anything sexy in lingerie. All that she had ever seen was "old women" underwear and basic bras, nothing even remotely sexy by any means. I told her that her mother used to dress very sexy until just after Whitney was born and then she stopped trying to look sexy. I blame my brother more than anyone for not treating her like a sexy woman and always dragging her down just like our father did our mother.

More to cum....