Who Can it Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia glanced longingly at him before focusing on Matt's jeans. She got them open and smiled at his cock; he was well hung, at least 7". She got on all fours and eagerly started sucking him. Jack watched her head bob on Matt's cock as he slipped out of his shoes. This was every bit the fantasy he had in mind. He moved to the other side of the bed and pushed her knees apart before spreading her ass and savoring the unobstructed view of her cunt. Tia knew what he was doing and it embarrassed her to be displayed like that, but she was in no position to deny him. Jack slid a finger into her and started to finger fuck her, causing Tia to moan on Matt's cock.

"Don't pop off," Jack warned.

"I'm good," Matt groaned, his head thrown back in ecstasy.

Tia continued to work on him as Jack fingered her. Suddenly Matt pushed her away and leaned forward, gasping. Tia quickly spun to attack Jack, who pulled his finger out of her pussy and shoved it into her mouth. Tia fumbled with his pants and she sucked her disgusting juices off his fingers, too aroused to care. His pants fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. She knew what to expect, having caught a glimpse years earlier when he was getting serviced by her then roommate, but smiled up at him in appreciation; he was also at least 7" and really thick—she couldn't even close her hand around him. She took him into her mouth and sucked him passionately. Jack reached down over her and fondled her tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers as she worked on him. Matt had recovered a little and managed to get his pants completely off. He reached over and smacked Tia's ass. She didn't like being spanked and tried to bring a hand up to protect herself, but Jack's arms were in the way and she gave up. Taking this as approval, Matt proceeded to spank her, hard, and Tia yelped around Jack's dick with each slap. Jack continued to fondle her tits and watched as her ass started to redden from Matt's repeated slaps. When he could take it no longer, he pushed her away. Tia spun to suck Matt back into her mouth. Jack looked lustfully at the enticing red glow of Tia's ass and began to spank her himself.

"I'm not going to last long," Matt warned.

Jack merely nodded and slid a finger back into her and started to finger fuck her again. A few minutes later Matt warned that he was about to cum and Tia reached out to hold him in place as she sucked him over the edge. Matt exploded into her mouth as he screamed, finally pulling his spent cock out of her mouth. Tia leaned out for her bedside trashcan to spit, but Jack stopped her.

"Swallow it," he said.

Tia hated swallowing cum and froze in indecision.

"Swallow it," Jack repeated, and she coughed it down.

Tia turned back to Jack and took him into her mouth as Matt collapsed across the top of the bed. Jack took to fondling her breasts and stroking her back as she worked him.

"You wanna fuck me?"

"Later. You gonna swallow for me, baby?"

Tia knew how much he wanted her to, so she purred a response with a nod.

"You going to show me?"

Tia nodded reluctantly and turned her attentions to making him cum. After a few minutes Jack warned her and then groaned as he came in her mouth, finally pushing her away. Tia showed him her mouth full of his seed and then swallowed, coughing at the bitter taste. Jack sat at the foot of the bed as Matt pulled her over and started to eat her pussy. Tia noticed he was hard again.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Yeah," he grunted and rose up over her.

Tia guided him in and he wasted no time in starting to fuck her. Tia moaned as her head rolled around, holding on as he pumped into her. Her eyes fluttered open to lock with Jack's intense stare for a few moments. After a few minutes, Matt pulled out.

"Your turn."

Jack spun her around on the bed and threw one leg over his shoulder. He entered her and held her wrists over her head, her tits bouncing wildly as he screwed her, their eyes locked the whole time. Tia gave herself to him, moaning as he fucked her. She was getting close again. Jack pulled out and pushed her over to Matt.

"Put her on top," Jack said.

Matt lay on his back with his head at the foot of the bed and Tia mounted him, laying against his chest as she rocked on him.

"Get up," Jack demanded. "Show your body."

Matt pushed her up and then pulled her legs forward so she was squatting on him, holding her hands for balance. They could both see her body as she rode Matt's cock. Her eyes went from Jack's to Matt's and back, watching them watch her. Matt finally pushed her off and she slumped to the bed, awaiting Jack's attentions. He put her in the same position. Tia's body was weakening quickly, she had never been fucked so long. Her legs were starting to tremble from exhaustion and her head was getting heavy as she gasped for breath. Matt was behind her and started smacking her ass again, eliciting sharp gasps with each strike, keeping her orgasm out of reach. His hand stayed on her bottom and he worked a finger down her crack to her puckered asshole. Her hands, firmly intertwined with Jack's, were helpless to stop his probe.

"No," she finally protested, and Matt quickly pulled away and returned to spanking her.

Jack released one of her hands and reached for her tit. Tia immediately lost her balance and slumped forward, holding herself up with her hands on the bed, rocking Jack's dick while freeing his hands to fondle her breasts and giving even better access to her bottom for Matt's irregular strikes. Jack pushed her off and she collapsed on her face, her ass up in the air. Matt quickly moved behind her and took her doggy style, her red butt slapping against him. Jack moved to her head and raised her up to all fours. Tia's head hung down, seemingly too heavy for her neck to raise.

"Look at me," Jack ordered, lifting her chin.

Tia tried, struggling to keep her eyes open and her head up, but soon dropped again. Her arms were starting to wobble as she fought to keep herself up. Jack raised her chin and her eyes fluttered open to look into his, but her head quickly fell again. Matt saw what was happening and grabbed a thick handful of hair and pulled back sharply and forcing her head up. Tia screamed anew as Matt used his handhold as leverage to increase the force of his thrusts, her tender ass smacking against his tight abs. Jack stared into her eyes as she was pounded, reaching under her to roll one of her nipples in his fingers.

"Cum for me, baby," Jack whispered to her as he, and she did.

Tia's brain exploded in ecstasy and she would have collapsed from the force of her orgasm, but Matt's handful of her hair kept her up. Jack watched her face contort and her body shake as she came.

"Fuck, you're hot," he growled and stood up, guiding her head down to take him into her mouth.

Tia grimaced as she received the disgusting taste of her own juices but she sucked him as best she could as Matt fucked her from behind.

"Dude, you want sloppy seconds?" Matt groaned.

"No, cum in her mouth."

Tia tried to moan in disagreement, but Matt and Jack quickly pulled out and spun her around. Matt's soaking cock smeared against her cheek before finding her mouth. Jack quickly entered her from behind and started to fuck her as she slurped away on Matt. Matt came quickly and filled her mouth before falling to the bed as Tia fell to her face, leaving only her hips up. She was forced to swallow another load of cum as Jack continued to drill her from behind. Tia moaned non-stop as he held on to her hips and took her. Jack screamed as he came, pumping her full of his seed before they both collapsed on the bed in a sweaty tangle of exhausted bodies. Jack rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling for a moment, panting for breath.

"Yo," he grinned, and turned the light off.

12