Who Can Resist a Threesome?

Story Info
Dominant pair enjoys their submissive.
742 words
3.76
31.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over, the whip snaps, crisscrossing pale white skin. The submissive kneeling before me tries to remain quiet, but is well aware from experience that the more noise she makes the sooner the beating will end. Periodically, the whip falls on a particularly sensitive spot and she screams. I especially enjoy the screams, and aim to make her scream every two or three blows. There is nothing else in the world that makes my pussy hotter than a pretty girl screaming in pain.

My partner comes up behind me, and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closely against him. I stop whipping my submissive as he kisses my neck, causing my head to tilt to the side. I sigh as he kisses along my jawline and up to my sensitive ear. He tugs on my earrings with his teeth, teasing me with his tongue.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. I thought you'd never ask," I reply.

I let him take the whip from me, and he snaps it loudly in the air. Our submissive startles, but does not move. He chuckles, very softly with his mellow, deep voice.

I move my legs apart as he pulls up my skirt. He passes the whip back to me, and grabs my hips. I flick my wrist, whipping our submissive's pretty pink ass and she screams as my partner enters my pussy.

He bucks his hips, pushing deeply inside of me. "My Lady, do not forget the task at hand!" He takes my hand in his, and the whip cracks again. The submissive jerks, but does not scream. He pulls his cock out, teasing me with the tip. He whispers, "I want you to whip her while I fuck you!"

I softly whisper back, "Yes!" I feel his hand release mine, and it moves down to my clit. I wiggle my wrist, and as my partner's arm tightens around my waist again, I whip her. She screams as my partner's cock slides deep into my cunt.

As my partner begins fucking me in earnest, I whip harder. Each time she screams I feel myself coming closer to orgasm. I see deeper red marks, making crisscrosses across her lower back and ass.

His hand reaches down to stroke my clit, as though he is strumming his guitar strings. I moan and push back against him, taking his cock deeply inside of me. His voices sounds low and deep, and he demands that she come to lick my clit.

He tightens his arms around me, and begins to fuck me hard and fast as she licks my clit. Once, twice, and on the third lick, I come hard on his cock and on her tongue.

He moans as he feels me tighten around him, and I know he's nearly ready to come.

"Want to fuck her ass, honey?" I turn my head, smiling, because I know that's what he loves to do.

He pulls out, and puts on a fresh condom. He lifts her to the edge of the bed, and as he gets ready to enter her, I step into my harness. I tell her to suck it, and send him to get some lube. When he returns, he knocks her head away from my silicone cock, and pours a long line of lube from his cock to mine. He slides into her ass, and waits for me.

I smooth the lube around my cock, and he moans, anticipating my cock. I nudge my head against his tight asshole, teasing him. "Please, baby! Fuck my ass!"

I need no further encouragement. I slowly push inside of him, enjoying his low groan of delight. I permit him to set the pace... pushing into her, and back onto me each time he fucks her.

I reach down to cup his balls and whisper, "Fuck her ass harder."

He moans and begins to move faster, making soft little groans with his every move. Slowly his back begins to arch, and I can tell he is going to come. I begin to fuck him more quickly, and more deeply. I enjoy watching the toy slide in deeply, completely. His thighs slap against mine, and I wrap my arms around his waist.

I reach up and catch his nipples in my fingers, and as I fuck him, I pinch them and tug on them. He groans loudly, and arches his back as he comes in our sub's ass.