Who Dat Girl?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

It's clandestine design allowed Danielle to carry it with her, even through airport security, without concern that its true purpose would be discovered.

She hiked up her short sheath dress and slipped her thong off, letting it fall to the floor. There wasn't much room, of course, but she reclined against the sink and put her cowboy-boot encased foot up on the toilet seat, spreading her thighs enough to gain access to her wet pussy.

She flicked the switch on her secret weapon, and its high-pitched buzz competed with the lower hum of the jet engines. She placed the rapidly buzzing device against her clit, and groaned immediately at the wave of pleasure that rolled over her.

She moved the bullet-shaped head in circles around her sensitive nub, sliding up and down her slit to lubricate it. With her left hand, she squeezed her breast through her dress, treating it roughly the way she liked.

Reaching behind her and under her thigh, she then used her fingers to pull her labia back, opening herself up even more and allowing the cool breeze to wash over her hot sex and provide even more stimulation.

She knew she didn't have much time, but fortunately, Danielle never had any trouble cuming. The little vibrator, now coated in her juices slipped up inside her for a few thrusts before returning to home base. She held it there and bit her lip as she felt the orgasm building. She was thrusting gently with her hips, fantasizing that it was the man's hands and mouth giving her pleasure instead of her little toy.

She imagined taking the back of his head in her hands and pulling him tighter into her crotch, rubbing her gash against his tongue in a desperate effort to flood his face with her juices.

Suddenly, the wave of her orgasm over took her, and she convulsed, banging her head against the low-hanging cabin but too far gone to care. She kept the buzzing vibrator in place on her clit as convulsion after convulsion rocked her body.

Exhausted, she switched off her little buddy and smoothed her dress back into place. Her breath was returning to normal. Realizing that she'd been in the bathroom longer than normal, she quickly reassembled the amazing vibrating fan, checked her look in the mirror, decided she didn't look too disheveled, and opened the door to find a nice little old lady waiting patiently for her to finish.

"Sorry it took so long," Danielle said, embarrassed and hoping that her activity hadn't been heard through the thin bathroom door.

She worked her way back to her seat.

As she passed David, she leaned down and whispered, "Lucky girl. Can I be next?" and quickly moved on before David even had a chance to respond.

He watched her rejoin her seatmate, climbing over her and resuming her seat. David could see she was animatedly telling her friend about something, and he had a pretty good idea what it was. David felt a strange sense of pride for some reason. Not only had he gotten his wife off, but he had also excited two extremely hot women as well, and both had clearly flirted with him.

***

As Danielle started to climb over Erin to get back in her seat, she froze with her leg in midair.

"Oh shit!" she said under her breath, as she finished maneuvering back into her seat.

"What?" Erin asked.

Danielle began telling her what she had seen.

"Cool!" Erin said, "But why the 'Oh shit?' "

"Well ..." Danielle started, "that couple turned me on so much that I had to relieve myself when I got to the bathroom."

"Isn't that what bathrooms are for?" Erin asked teasingly, knowing full well what Danielle meant.

Her friend gave her a little shove.

"You know what I mean. I used Double-OH!-7 that you gave me for Christmas. God I love that thing."

"Mmm, I know," Erin replied, "but I still don't get the 'Oh Shit!' "

"The 'Oh Shit!' was because I managed to leave my panties on the floor of the bathroom."

"Oh shit!" Erin said.

Right about that time, the little old lady who had followed Danielle into the bathroom passed the two girls, shaking her head and giving Danielle a disapproving look.

Both girls managed to hold back until she was past before they burst into laughter.

"Oh well," Erin said philosophically, "panties are always optional. You're probably not going to need them on this trip anyway." And they both laughed again.

***

The flight attendants finally reached their row, and David ordered a couple of Cuba libres. Tia was waking up from her orgasm-induced catnap, and was thankful for the drink the attendant handed her.

She leaned over and kissed David on the cheek. "Thanks!" she said, "I needed that."

"The drink or the ... other ... thing?" he inquired.

"Both," she replied with a laugh.

"Well, you might be shocked to find out that we had a little bit of an audience."

The color drained from Tia's face.

"What? Who?" looking around at the nearby passengers to see if any of them were staring at her, but none of them was.

"The two women about 10 or 12 rows up on the right. See the tall woman with short spiky black hair?"

"How could they have seen us?" she asked, still not thinking too clearly.

He told her all about it, including the comments that both women had made on their way back up the aisle.

"God! I'm so embarrassed," Tia said, but David could tell she really wasn't. He could tell that she was turned on by the thought of the two women watching her cum.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves and see if they want to join us for dinner ... or something," she said.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked.

They had fantasized about having sex with another couple, but it had always been just talk. Neither ever thought they would actually have the nerve to do it.

"Hey, it's fun to at least imagine, isn't it?" she said teasingly.

David paused, his eyes gazing off into the distance as he visualized what it might be like.

"Which one are you doing?" Tia asked.

"What?" he said, startled out of his reverie.

"Which one are you doing ... in your head right now? I know you're doing one of them. Tell me which one."

He laughed. He was definitely busted.

"Well, if you must know, they were both doing me."

"Hey! What about me?" Tia pouted, adding a touch of pretend jealousy to her voice.

"Oh, don't worry, you were there too," he assured her.

"Doing what?" she pressed.

"Doing tattoo girl," he responded, watching closely to see her reaction.

"Mmmm," she replied. "Which one has the tattoo?"

"The tall one. Her tattoo is unbelievable, but she'd have to be completely naked to see the whole thing."

"Wow!" Tia replied, "Now I'm really curious."

They continued talking and fantasizing about what it might be like to hook up with the two women. Tia had never been with a woman, but she had always been curious about trying it.

The captain came on the PA to announce their impending arrival, and before they knew it, they were at the gate at Louis Armstrong International Airport. As soon as the seatbelt sign went off, they were up and gathering their belongings from the overhead bin.

Like cattle, they followed the herd off the plane, down the concourse and to the baggage claim area. David kept an eye out for the two women, but he lost sight of them.

As they waited by the carousel for their bags, they heard a voice behind them say, "I promise, this is going to be your best birthday, ever."

David and Tia turned to see the two women directly behind them.

"Whose birthday?" Tia asked.

"Mine." the smaller girl said. "I just turned 21, and Erin thought we should celebrate my legal ability to drink in the city known for drinking," she laughed.

"Well, happy birthday," Tia said. "Have either of you been to N'Orleans before?" She pronounced it like the locals.

"No," Erin replied. "We're really looking forward to spending time in the French Quarter."

"So are we," David said. "We're staying only a block away from Bourbon Street."

"We are too," she responded. "What hotel are you at?" Erin inquired.

"We're staying at the Renaissance on Common Street. "

"No way!" Erin replied, "So are we," she said, ignoring the quick look that Danielle gave her. "Are you renting a car?"

"No, we're just going to grab a cab. We don't plan on going anywhere but the French Quarter this weekend, so we won't need a car. What about you?"

"We're going to take a cab too," Erin said.

"Why don't we share one," Tia suggested. "No sense taking two if we're going to the same place."

"You don't mind?" Erin asked.

"Not at all," David said.

About that time, the buzzer sounded signaling the conveyor was about to start up. Being an elite passenger, David and Tia's bags came off first.

"We'll go get in line for a cab. Join us when you get your bags," David said.

"Great!" Erin replied, watching as the couple headed for the door.

"What are you up too? Erin," Danielle asked. "We aren't staying at the Renaissance."

"We are now," Erin said. "I like them, and I think we should hang out with them for awhile. Now, get on your phone and pray that we can get last-minute reservations at the Renaissance on Common Street. I've got a feeling this is going to be an epic weekend."

To be continued...

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12