Who Does Who? Ch. 02

Story Info
A wild night, continued.
1.8k words
18.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotusgirl
Lotusgirl
11 Followers

The irrepressible man grinned.

"You don't think.. that we're finished yet! I won't be finished until I've seen you and Rhia fuck each other stupid, and until you've ridden us until we scream."

Her breathing under better control, Rhia crawled over to her friend.

"Would you like to take the top, this time?"

Tamar reached up and twined her arms around the blond's neck, pulling her down. She kissed the other girl soundly, then rolled her onto her back and knelt between her legs.

"She tastes like you still, Jared," she purred. "You boys are going to have to move if you want a better view, you know."

She laughed at the haste with which they obeyed, settling themselves on cushions, and then turned her gaze back to Rhia. The blond girl almost negligently spread her legs wide, revealing a nest of blond curls and a wet pussy. Tamar grabbed the nearest pillow and wedged it under the girl's hips, smiling to herself as she saw three straining cocks standing to attention. Rhia folded her arms behind her head, pushing her breasts out in an invitation she knew that her friend couldn't resist. Tamar was lying along her body in a flash, full lips enclosing one nipple while her hand kneaded the other breast. Both girls moaned and only self-restraint and the knowledge of what would come next kept the three men where they were. They didn't have to wait long: Tamar kept her mouth and hand busy on her friend's breasts but slid her other hand down her body running teasing fingers over curves she knew well. She dallied briefly in the blond curls above her pubic bone and then without preamble slid two fingers inside Rhia's vagina. The blond moaned and squirmed, bringing her own hands up to caress the brunette girl's peaked nipples.

Tamar kissed her again, so wetly that saliva was running down her chin, and then ran her tongue down the other girl's body to where her fingers were buried. Rhia spread her legs wide, opening her body fully to Tamar, who appreciated the view for several seconds and then dipped her head to daintily taste the moisture leaking out of Rhia's cunt. Allowed free reign, her tongue traced the petals of Rhia's labia before dipping deep inside her hot, wet vagina. She caressed the outside of her opening with long, hard strokes, then placed her mouth over the opening and sucked. Rhia moaned and let her hands fall on her own breasts, fondling and rubbing until her nipples were as hard as they could be. Gently her friend rubbed the junction of her outer lips, brushing over the sensitive hood of the clitoris. Tamar licked her lips as the small bud of pleasure emerged from its cover, and felt her own quivering point of desire throb. Her body wanted something. She raised her head slightly to look around, and saw Heath approaching her from behind. He nodded and knelt behind her, then thrust something between her buttocks and deep into her cunt. Tamar shuddered as the dildo plunged into her heat, its studs and ridges further arousing her swollen body. She reached between her legs to settle the small clitoral stimulator in its proper place and found that the device had a longer extension too. Rhia looked down her body and whimpered.

"Hurry up and tongue me so that we can fuck each other stupid with that dildo, Tam!"

Tamar obeyed, pushing her bottom high in the air as she lowered her face to her friend's cunt once more. She spread her wide with her fingers and slid her tongue inside her, mimicking the act that they would shortly perform. Rhia moaned and rubbed her breasts hard, crying out when Tamar locked her lips onto her clitoris and sucked.

"F-fuck me now, Tam, now!"

Tamar pulled the pillow way and moved over her friend's spread legs. She opened Rhia's labia and maneuvered the head of the other penis of the dildo just inside her cunt, then, as slowly as she could, she sunk the cock into the blond's body. Rhia's squirmed and pulled on the brunette's shoulders, urging her to go faster, and when her friend wouldn't she pulled one of her breasts into her mouth and bit down. Tamar groaned and collapsed her weight onto Rhia's body, pushing the dildo as far into both of them as it would go. A strangled groan from one of the men signaled their undivided attention to the show in front of them. Rhia smiled. She placed both of her feet flat on the carpet and pushed her hips upwards and then down, fucking the dildo in and out of her and Tamar. The brunette joined the movement, slower at first and then picking up speed along with their breathing as the dildo pleasured them inside and out. It wasn't long before the pressure of their climaxes began to build and they both finally erupted.

Still shaking from her orgasm, Tamar eased off the dildo and her friend and crawled over to Heath. The big man lay back as she advanced, his huge cock like a landing platform for her pulsating cunt, but she stopped and looked at Jared.

"You touch your cock now and you'll regret not waiting for us to finish you," she warned him as she moved to straddle Heath. The blond man winced, but nodded and moved his hand away from his penis. Turning her full attention to Heath, Tamar teased him with her cunt, letting his cock slip just inside before she pulled back again. He groaned and reached for her, but she slapped his hands away. Then without warning she sank down onto him, arching her back to take all of his length inside her.

"Fuck, you feel good," he grated, his hands finding her hips and pulling firmly down. Tamar licked her lips and leaned forward slightly, rocking her hips in big circular motions and sighing as her partner's flesh ground into her clitoris. Heath let her lead, but laid one hand between her legs, fingers searching for and finding her pleasure bud. He rubbed hard and was rewarded with a tightening of her internal muscles around his cock.

Not far away, Rhia was straddling Cam, the small man's hands fondling her breasts as she rode him up and down, one hand wrapped firmly around the base of his penis.

"Jared, come here," she ordered suddenly. "Give me a taste of you and then go and give

Tamar a taste."

The blond man rose to his feet and went to stand over Rhia, his cock growing even harder in front of her face. She stuck her long pink tongue out and licked the bead of moisture off the head, then grazed him lightly with her teeth. Jared started, but folded his arms tightly across his chest to prevent him from doing anything. Rhia's other hand came up to hold his cock steady as she took its head in her mouth, using her tongue and lips to push the foreskin back so that she could mouth the sensitive skin under it. All the while her hips kept moving faster, grinding into Cam's pelvis even as he slammed his cock up into her. Rhia sucked Jarred until he was groaning then disengaged.

"Over to Tamar now, big boy- she'll suck you to the brink and then leave you waiting for us."

The circles that Tamar's hips made were smaller now, and Heath was groaning beneath her. However, she stopped moving as Jared stood before her and thrust his cock forward. Heath growled under his breath and kept twitching his hips, but let Tamar have her fun. The brunette let the man under her sink himself as far into her as he could and then held. She reached for the cock in front of her and cupped the balls beneath it, massaging them gently as she slid her mouth over the shaft. Like Rhia, she licked and sucked Jared until he almost came and then pulled her mouth away; spit trailing between his cock and her mouth.

"Lie down again," she commanded, even as she began to fuck herself hard up and down on Heath. The big man welcomed her with thrusts of his own, feeling the head of his cock bump the end of her cunt with each burst. He turned his head for a moment as Cam cried out with his release, then returned his gaze to the girl fucking him. Tamar's breasts were bobbing invitingly in front of him, so he reached up and grasped the nipples between thumb and forefinger. They tightened as he rolled them, until she was whimpering with the pleasure. Then Heath put his hand back between her legs and pressed his finger hard on her clit with each of his thrusts. Tamar began to give short, breathy cries as she felt her orgasm building. She grasped Heath's hips and slammed herself onto him even harder, reveling in the way he filled her to the hilt. Three more thrusts and she was gone, her body spasming around the big man's cock until he gave a great shout and emptied into her. Heath thought that she would lay on him for a few more moments to savour the moment, but Tamar was already on her way across the room to Jared.

Cam watched the two girls crawl over to his friend and shook his head in disbelief.

"These girls are insatiable!"

Tamar knelt over Jared's chest, facing Rhia who knelt between his legs and deliberately bent over so that her face was alongside his penis. Jared sighed lustily as the petals of Tamar's cunt opened up in front of his lips, just itching to be tasted. He thrust his tongue into hot, wet pussy even as his cock was taken into a warm mouth. Rhia lay down between his spread legs and lapped at his balls, running her tongue all the way down over his anus until he whimpered. She watched Tamar lick her way down Jared's cock for a few moments and then let her tongue join in, the girls licking at each other as they moved back up until they were pashing each other around the head of his penis. Their spit mixed with his leakage and dribbled down their chins and Jared's cock, which was straining for more. Tamar broke away first and eased back up onto her knees, letting her pussy open up for Jared's questing mouth. Rhia sucked him for a few moments more and then straddled his hips, eagerly taking his cock into her body. Melting under Jared's tongue, Tamar reached out for her friend and claimed her mouth, their tongues twining frantically as Jared brought them towards climax. Tamar came first, mouth still locked onto Rhia's, her juices gushing into Jared's open mouth as her vagina contracted. The blond girl was crying out as she rode his hips, but wasn't quite at orgasm yet. Riding her own orgasm still, Tamar reached for Rhia's clit with one hand and with several deft strokes had her screaming with force of her climax. Jared felt Rhia's cunt contract around him, and still had Rhia's pussy in his face- surrounded by female flesh he spurted his seed deep into the girl riding him.

Lotusgirl
Lotusgirl
11 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Seducing Sheila A hot innocent women turns out not to be.in Erotic Couplings
Body Says Yes, Mind Says No No matter how much I resist, my body gives in to you.in Erotic Couplings
Luna and the Cowboys Luna got more than she bargained for on her travels.in Group Sex
Friday Night Showing Ashley shows a buyer a lot more than the model home to Tom.in Erotic Couplings
Hot and Home Alone Ellie's fingers and pussy keep her entertained all day.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories