Who is in Charge?

Story Info
If you tease your man, you have it coming.
1.6k words
3.92
43.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has just got home from work, tired but still looking sexy.

He enters the bedroom and he finds me on bed. I smile evilly, biting my lip.

-"Hi. Wanna play?" - I say.

-" I would, yes."- He answers. His face brightens as he knows this look on my face is always a sign of something he will ultimately enjoy.

-"Are you feeling a bad girl? A dirty girl?" - He gets into mood instantly, what makes me smile.

-"Yes." I answer.

-"Tell me how bad and dirty?"-He insists.

-"Well, I'm naked here, playing with my pussy..."-I say and toss away the covers...surprising him with my bare flesh exposed all of a sudden to him...

-"Care to join in?" I raise an eyebrow.

His gaze runs up and down my naked curvy body showing exactly what he thinks.

-"I would take control of you. Play with that pussy. As only a man can. Eating it out thoroughly. Tasting everything you are. Teasing your clitoris. Sucking it as it swells between my lips." - He murmurs with a deep voice, I guess without even realizing he has spoken his thoughts out loud.

-"Well, undress first and join me in bed." – I say waking him up from his daydreaming...

-"Yes" – He agrees, quickly stripping of his tee, jeans and boxers exposing his muscular, strong body...making me shiver at the sight, when he walks over to me.

I lie on my back, spreading my legs, so he can see me there.

"You are a lovely sight."- He whispers as I take his hand guiding it onto my pussy, looking in his eyes.

-"See how wet I am." I say.

He leans in and kiss me as he feels my moist pussy lips. I moan as his finger slide inside of me and another teases my clit.

-"I want to taste you." – I hear whispered in my ear.

- "I want you to touch me and punish me for being such a horny girl ." – I answer looking in his eyes.

He gently takes hold of my hair and grips it tightly, pulling my head to his mouth. He whispers:

- "You are a filthy bitch and need punishment. You're going over my knee. You're going to suffer at my hands."

I shiver at his words, as he continues:

-"I want to see how much pain you can take."

He pulls me over his knee.

-"Try me." I challenge him.

-" I will take the challenge. My hands are made for smacking." – He says and without warning he slaps my bum hard, hitting me relentlessly.

-"Well, I'd be more happy, if I could look into your eyes as you hit my pussy hard like this..." I suggest, breathing hard.

-"You little pain slut." – He smirks, obviously turned on by the idea.

He pulls me around, looks into my eyes and slaps my wet cunt hard again and again, without hesitation ,as I lie next to him spreading my legs wider for him, moaning.

I know he can feel my pussy getting wetter, as he slaps it, as well as he sees my clit swelling.

I pull his neck to me kissing his lips hard, moaning into his mouth.

As we kiss passionately, he continues merciless slaps between my legs.

I know this gets him very horny. His cock swells, fills with blood. It is achingly hard as I feel it with my fingertips, while he slaps my hardened clit. He smacks it hard, again and again.

-"Umm, harder, please." - I moan in his ear.

-"You are the filthiest bitch I have ever encountered. The more I punish you, the hornier you get. I need to cane you." - He says.

-"Mmm tie me and cane my pussy harder than You have ever done that to anybody. Make my pussy hurt, and swell, and then fuck it with this hard cock..."- I say caressing his raging hard on, excited more than ever.

He smiles at my words, spreading my legs wide apart and tying me down with ropes.

He puts a pillow under my bum so my cunt is in the air and, without warning, he lashes me with the cane, straight down my slit.

I scream out loud unable to move or escape. I helplessly take, what I have asked for and, despite it burns and makes my sensitive pussy swell, I plead -"Harder, please!"

I know my screams make him only hit me harder, as he lashes me again and again against my legs. My inner thighs are marked. My cunt is red. I know he is going to draw blood and won't stop until he gets there. All the time he lashes me hard, my cunt gets wetter, but I still need more. I need it harder. I never have enough of this pain. He sees it and hits me harder, relentlessly.

-" I want to make your pussy sweat blood." - He says as he hits my cunt 20 or 30 times without pausing for breath, making me scream my lungs out.

-"I want to break you."-He hisses with evil look in his eyes as he sees the first signs of blood and then leans in and sucks my dripping wet and bloody cunt, biting on my swollen clit.

I cannot take it any longer. I give in - squirt and cum all over his face, moaning louder than ever.

-"Mm... I adore girls who squirt when they cum." – He smiles, as he laps my pussy eagerly and adds: -"My cock is rock hard. It needs to fuck you deeply."

-"I want to be swollen so tight that when you fuck me, it will be only suffer for me, no pleasure...make me your painslut. I want it to hurt real bad." – I moan.

-"I love the way you think." - He smiles and resumes hard canning, making me wince, as the cane lands between my legs. He looks at my dripping wet pussy and just hits it over and over. My juices and blood run between the cheeks of my bum. It hurts real bad, but I still want more and love this pain.

-"You need to suffer for being such a tease and a dirty slut. I am going to whip you " – His words make me shiver like a leaf.

He cracks a leather whip next to my head, making me jump (as little as I can in my restrains).

My pussy lips are all swollen up after all the canning he has given me, plump and hiding the entrance to my pussy from him.

-"I want to whip you hard, at least 50 times." - He says. – "Then stuff the thick leather handle of the whip into your cunt."

-"May I ask for 100, right across my cunt?" – I ask, surprising us both, I guess, but he quickly agrees: -"You can ask, and you will get."

-"Thank you..."

He counts:

-"One, two, three, four..."

I bite my lips, breathing hard...at 50, I moan and have tears in my eyes, finally screaming louder and louder.

-"Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine, one hundred."

Each is followed by a loud yell of "awwh", with tears running down my face.

-"You deserve to be destroyed, you filthy whore." - He says obviously happy with the effect of his work on me. He cannot even see my pussy hole, because I am so swollen and tight for him, a little bloody mess.

-"My cock is still aching for you."- He says and mounts me roughly. He tries to put his cock in the swollen, bloody hole. It pushes him away, not letting the big hard cock in. My cunt is now tight like an eye of a needle, but he pushes hard and forces to get the head of the cock inside feeling the need to rip me back opened with his hard cock. He can see in my eyes I suffer on his cock A LOT. Every movement hurts. He feels my tight pussy squeezing him and loves it, as well as pain, he sees in my eyes.

-"I want to fill you with my fertile semen."- He moans as he fucks me hard and deep. He starts fucking like a piston, while I cry, sob, moan and scream in pain suffering agony on your cock ripping me in two."

-"You need to be fisted after I've come inside you. Your tight swollen cunt needs my thick arm in it. That will hurt you so much. Literally you will be split in two." – He whispers in my ear as he rams his hard cock in and out tearing my pussy up over and over.

-"Will u fuck me with your fist?" - I ask half scared and half excited.

-"I will." - He says and I know it's a promise.

I moan, as he forces all the length of his thick rock hard penis inside my cervix and sprays his sperm right inside my womb, overwhelmed with lust, ripping pain and fear of what is coming next.

My consciousness drifts away for a while, when I am lost in my own orgasm. It is brutally brought back, as his hand slides into my wet and bloody and cum-filled cunt. He roughly forces it in and once he is inside me, he clenches his fist and pushes hard against my cervix.

All I can do, tied and helpless, is screaming loudly in agonizing pain, feeling as if I was torn in two. He treats me like a glove puppet with his hand inside. I am controlled by his fist inside my wet and swollen cunt.

He whispers into my ear:

-"Who is in charge?"

-"You are." – I moan. Tears run down my cheeks.

-"Yes, I am...and I will show you that every day, if necessary." – He says, looking into my eyes.