Who Is In Control Now ?

Story Info
Master allows His girl a pet.
2.8k words
4.47
27.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been together 14 years and have been in the BDSM lifestyle for the last three years. We have grown closer then we have ever been and now, it seems, it’s time for our next step: Allowing His slave a pet of her own. Surprisingly enough, I found a girl though one of those online dating services. This is the story of what happened.

We met at a nice restaurant. The three of us ate and spoke of mundane things at first, the weather and our boring lives to let us all relax a bit. Then, as the restaurant emptied out, we began talking about BDSM and I came to find out the sweet little thing believed herself to be a Dom. My eyes roamed over her 5'2'' frame, her alabaster skin glowing in the dim candle light. Her hair was bright red with blond highlights and she had green eyes that sparkled with yellow flecks. I wondered how such a sweet innocent face could be cruel -- well, crueler then me -- especially with all those freckles.

Her name was Katie. She was 24, with a waif of a figure. My thoughts reeled as I listened to her banter about control, not buying it for a moment. What I do hear is a wildcat begging to be tamed. My husband glanced over and saw that look in my eyes, the impish one that he knows all to well. He fought hard not to chuckle as he too listened to Katie. His hand slipped over to run his nails along my fishnet-covered leg, sending a shiver through me. I suggested we head back to the house for a nightcap. We all agreed and we rose from the table.

Standing, my hand reached for Katie’s with a smile so warm it could melt an ice cap. I stand 5'6'', with B-cup breasts and a slim waist. Most say my best feature is my well- rounded ass, although I am most proud of my muscular legs and flat tummy. Quite impressive on a woman near 40. Igor, my husband, is 6'4'' with sandy blond hair, a fairly muscular build and a laugh that’s contagious to anyone who’s around him. We paid the bill and piled into the car with Katie between us. The drive home was uneventful with more small talk.

We arrived at our home and I moved to the bar and fixed us all drinks. Then I gave Katie a tour of our home. She pretended to be interested until we moved to the dungeon, a hiding wall in the basement of the Victorian home that opens to a room where the walls were made of stone, giving off the appearance of a cave. The floor was made with the same stone and polished to offer a shiny finish.

Along the walls were toys in an organized manner, all kinds of paddles, floggers, crops and the like. Against the far wall was a wooden cross, formed in an X, with metal shackles at all four ends. Near it was a table with several sterling silver devices upon it that promise interesting possibilities of torture. Next to it was a ring embedded in the floor, perfect for chaining. A small body pillow lay nearby.

I turned to her, seeing that sparkle in her eyes and smile at her. Sipping on the red wine, I walked the few steps to close the gap between us. Igor propped himself on the nearby counter and watched amusingly as my long nail slowly raked over her jaw line. Her gasp echoed in the room, sounding much louder then it actually was. I chuckled softly as my nail trailed down her throat and over her collar bone, ending at the swell of her small perky breasts. Her chest began to heave as her breath quickened. Her moist berry lips parted lightly as she panted. My own excitement grew but I kept it in check, wanting this to go smoothly.

Slowly I began to undo her blouse, my dark gray eyes locking with hers, boring into them as if looking into her soul. She began to tremble a bit as her lacy red bra was unsnapped and her firm young breasts bounced out of their confines. Bright pink nipples darkened as they became hard before my eyes, making my mouth water. My nail traced around the areola as I kept her gaze locked with mine. A growl was heard from where Igor stood, bringing a sinful smile to my crimson-painted lips.

Rising to a full standing position, my lips pressed into hers, I felt her soft full lips crush against mine as a soft moan came from deep in her throat. My fingers wasted no time undoing her skirt and letting it slide down her shapely legs, pooling around her feet. I grinned wickedly as I find she wasn’t wearing any panties and her mound was shaved smooth. Long nails raked down her taught belly and over her mound. I slid them between her slick puffy lips, continuing with the brutal kiss as she moans with pleasure.

I waited until just the right moment when I felt her body writhe and tremble with need before I stopped. She whimpered softly.

"What’s the matter baby? Hmmm ...want more?" I said with a sarcastic tone. Her eyes lowered, then shot back into mine as she mummers ever so softly, "Mm..m....more."

I smiled but, not yet convinced, I began teasing her little pussy, feeling her clit poking out from its hiding place. With a whisper of a touch, I made small circles on the very tip. I watched her inner thighs quiver. The scent of her sweet musky womanhood filled the room. My own pussy was throbbing and beginning to drip. I was determined not to lose control as I brought her close to the brink once more and halted.

My voice now more commanding as my hand reached up, grabbing her hair and tilting her head back. "What do you want slut? Tell me, beg for it!"

She whimpered a moment longer, then her juicy sweet lips parted as her voice cried out, sounding so helpless and desperate. "Please Mistress. Pah-pah-pleaese, let me cum?"

With that I let out a sadistic laugh. "No pet, not quite yet. You will earn your cums." Looking over to my husband, I noted the bulge in his pants. I crooked a finger to ask him over. As he stood there beside us, I pulled her hair down, forcing her to her knees. He winked and me and licked his lips as I ordered her to undo his pants. She did so quickly. This pleased me to see such a well-behaved pet and I pondered keeping her as his cock popped out. I could see the large purple head throbbing.

I pushed her head forward until the head of his cock was pressed against her mouth. "Suck bitch. Make Master cum and then perhaps I will allow you to."

She wasted no time sucking his throbbing cock into her hot wet mouth. A growl escaped his lips, a sign that she was doing a good job. I stepped back and unzipped the back of my dress, letting it fall down my tanned flesh. My husband smiled at me as I stand before them in a corset, garter and fishnets, along with six-inch stiletto heels - and, of course, no panties. Moving forward once more, I placed my hips against the back of her head, thrusting forward to force her mouth to take his cock down her tight throat. Master reached forward, pinching and twisting my nipples. I, in turn, reach down and do the same to hers with one hand. The other reached around and fondled his balls. I could feel them tighten in my hand, causing me to purr wantonly.

I assumed his cock was beginning to twitch as her sucking became more urgent, her nails digging into his thighs as my hips and his sandwiched her head between us. His eyes closed as he grunted, holding her head tight against him as his hips lunge into her. My hand softly gripped her throat as I felt her swallowing Master’s cum. I know first-hand how wonderful it tastes.

"Does my pet like sucking cock? Doesn't it taste yummy?" I said with a chuckle.

She moaned and murmured the affirmative around his shrinking shaft as she continues sucking until every last drop is in her mouth. Spinning her lithe form around, my hips thrust forward. No more instruction were needed. Her mouth devoured my slick wet snatch. Having just shaved that evening before we went out, it was as smooth as a baby’s ass and her hot tongue felt wonderful. Her fingers parted the outer lips and she made long slow strokes from the back to the front.

Master moved behind me, allowing me to lean against him. He brutally pinched and twisted my rock-hard nipples. Her fingers dug into my firm ass as she feasted on my pussy juice. Crimson lips parted as I began to pant, inner thighs already quivering as my large pink clit throbs. She took my clit into her mouth and sucked madly, her head bobbing ever so slightly, as if sucking a tiny cock. This was too much to bear -- I screamed out as my cunt exploded onto her mouth, sending wave after wave of sweet nectar down her throat.

She continued licking and sucking my twat until the last shudder coursed over my frame. She looked up to me, her eyes half lidded and glazed over. "May I come now Mistress?" She said in the sweetest voice imaginable.

I nod softly and point to the cross. "Go stand with your back to the cross and we will see what we can do to settle the ache between your legs."

As she rose, her bottom lip stuck out so very cutely. I guess she thought it would be easier, but we couldn’t have that now, could we? I moved behind her and fastened her ankles and wrists into the shackles, assuring they are locked properly, then go to the toys on the wall. Master smiled, pleased with tonight’s events so far, surely wanting to see my pet cum for me. He found a seat nearby for the ongoing show.

First, I picked up a pair of clover-leaf clamps and sucked her nipples to their full hardness. I placed them on and tightened them up and gave them a tug, making sure they are on securely. Then I picked up a wicker basket containing clothes pins and knelt down between her legs. Soft mews like a kitten in heat came from my pet as one by one the pins were placed on her outer pussy lips. Six on each side but seeing as 13 is my favorite number, I just had to place another one on. And yes, you guessed it, right on her clit! She cried out and tried to close her legs, causing a snicker to spill out of my lips.

Standing once more, I moved back to the wall and retrieved a small flogger. I returned to her as I spoke."No cumming until I tell you to, understand, Katie?"

"Yes Mistress "She replied in a weak, shaky voice.

I began using a figure-eight pattern with the flogger, making sure I hit each breast in turn, striking right on the clamped nipples every other turn. She writhed and moaned, pulling against her bonds .Her hips bucked forward, seeking comfort from the needing ache of her clamped pussy. The flogger moved down, making a few strokes to her flat tummy, then further down to her thighs, leaving a beautiful trail of pink in its wake.

I could see her juices flowing to her upper inner thigh as I take aim and hit her pussy with the flogger, sending the clothes pins into a violent wave. She shuddered and cried out. "Please Mistress ...pretty please, may I cum?"

"No pet not quite yet… Hold it for me." My voice now soft and raspy as I watched this budding beauty come alive in her submission. Her true sexual nature was opening before my very eyes.

The flogger made its way back up her form as my other hand reached down and removed the pin on her clit. I rubbed the blood back into it with my middle finger. The flogging stopped as I stepped in closer, locking my gaze with hers. I watched as her eyes fill with tears. My finger softly circled the tip of her clit. Her whole body was violently trembling, the need apparent in her eyes as she pleads once more.

“Please Mistress ...pahhhhhlease may I cum? I will do anything ... just anything please let me cum!”

I chuckled softly, thinking now she was ready. A soft nod of my head as my finger began moving faster and harder. I felt the clothes pins thrashing about, pulling on her pussy lips to make room for my hand. Then, thrusting two fingers into her soaking cunt, a thumb on her clit, I barked the order to her.

"Yes my slut ... cum for your Mistress. Cum hard, I want all of it! Don't you dare hold back!"

Immediately, her back arched and she screamed as goose bumps covered her supple flesh. Her hips bucked against my hand. My fingers felt her inner walls clenching tightly, then spasming hard against them as her sweet cum poured over them. I continued to fondle and manipulate her sweet pussy until the last hot wave coursed though her lithe body.

I smiled and removed my fingers, the look of pleasure on this young girl’s face a true work of art. That’s the look that makes my heart ache with passion. Bringing my fingers to her trembling lips, I painted them with her cum, then make her lick the rest clean. Behind me, Master approached. I moved out of his way as he raped her lips with his own, devouring the taste of her lips and cunt.

I knelt down and removed the pins from her pussy lips. Her body thrashed beneath his as each one was plucked off. Once they were all removed, I sucked on the red angry lips, noting her clit once more emerged, begging to be licked. It got its wish as I stroke Masters cock from between their bodies.

I got an idea and unshackled her ankles, deciding my pet could use a proper fucking. I took her legs and wrapped them around Master’s waist, using his cock to tease her clit further. I looked up to see them still kissing passionately, Master pulling on the nipple clamps. Slowly, I guided his cock toward her aching pussy, letting it stand right at her entrance. I slipped out from between them just long enough to grab two things off the wall.

First a medium-size butt plug, then a cock gag, and, of course, some lube. I applied the lube generously to the plug and began working it up her tight asshole. I watched with amazement as her tight sphincter stretched around the tapered tip. Next, the wide base was forced up her tight hole. With a pop, it seated around the neck, which locks it into place. Right on schedule, Master’s cock plunged into her wet hot cunt.

The kiss broke as her head began thrashing back and forth, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as Master’s cock began pumping slowly in and out of her. I stood once more, offering her a brief kiss before the gag was slipped between her lips and over her tongue. I then secured it behind her pretty little head. Now it was my turn to step back and watch.

Lying on my back, well within Master’s view, my legs parted as I toyed with my pussy, watching them as Master begins raping her pussy. He drew out slowly out, then slammed forward, each time pulling on her nipple clamps. Her legs wrapped around him force her pussy onto his shaft, meeting his every thrust with equal passion and want. I pinched and twisted my clit until it was red, swollen and sore, watching Master fuck my pet. Over and over He slammed deep into her as my own body writhed on the floor, slipping two fingers into my dripping cunt.

It was Masters voice I heard next, and, to tell you the truth, I didn't know or care at the moment to whom he was speaking at that moment. His voice, deep and growling viciously, barked, "Cum slut, cum NOW!"

Katie and I both exploded at the same time. Our animalistic sounds sent Master into a frenzy and he too came with a vengeance. I, writhing on the floor, her on the cross and Master falling against my red-haired beauty, we all fell still, enjoying the precious aftermath of our labor. It was he who took her down from the cross and removes the clamps, sucking the blood back into her nipples before laying her beside me.

He then announced he was going upstairs to prepare for bed and instructed us both to rest a little bit, then join him with some food. We replied in unison like twins.

"Yes, Master, thank you Master." We giggled together as we hugged and kissed softly.