Who Is This Girl? Ch. 01

Story Info
Charlie gets a special treat after dinner.
3.1k words
4.34
193.3k
26
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers

Joe unlocked the door, holding the bag of groceries precariously in his arm, kicked the door open, went in, and kicked it shut again.

“I’m home,” he shouted. He could hear the tv in the living room. He set the bag on the counter and went to the living room. Charlie was sitting on the sofa with a glass of milk and cookies on the table, watching cartoons. She smiled when she saw him, and she looked delightfully cute. She was wearing a white blouse and a short, blue skirt with suspenders. He had not noticed before, but she was clearly growing older, beginning to look more and more like a woman than a girl.

“I got your favorite ice cream for dessert,” he said.

“Good,” Charlie shouted.

Joe looked at the cookies. “It looks like you’ve already had dessert.”

“It was only a few cookies, honest.”

“Is it going to spoil your dinner?”

“No. What are we having?”

“Spaghetti.”

Her face lit up. “Good,” she said again.

Joe went back to the kitchen and unpacked the groceries. Near the top were a package he stopped to pick up on the way home, and he set it aside where he would remember it later.

He cooked the spaghetti, the best he’d made in a long time, he thought, and Charlie liked it so much she ate two servings. Joe had been concerned that she wouldn’t be hungry after eating cookies, but it didn’t seem to do anything about her hunger. Maybe, he thought, when they were eating ice cream, he should be concerned instead that she would get fat from eating too much.

After dinner, they sat together on the sofa to watch tv. Charlie snuggled close to Joe and Joe put his arm around her, and Charlie laid her hand delicately on his chest, lightly stroking with her fingers. The tv show was a family sitcom, but neither of them was paying too much attention to it. Joe’s penis started to grow hard, making a large, very obvious lump in his lap. Charlie’s hand began to slowly drift down over his belly and finally came to a rest on the bulge in his lap, rubbing it tenderly. Joe took a deep sigh.

Charlie deftly unbuttoned his pants. Joe lifted his hips a tiny bit, and she quickly slipped her warm hand into his pants. The tips of her fingers tangled in his thick, wiry pubic hairs and touched the shaft of his cock. He flinched and gasped. He looked down and could see her hand moving in his pants like a mole moving just under the surface of the grass. He warm hand wrapped around the burning-hot shaft of his cock and he let out another deep sigh. He sat there for a long time, letting her rub him like that.

Eventually, he decided he wanted more, unzipped his pants and pushed them down. His hard cock popped up almost right in Charlie’s face, standing slightly bent over with its own weight like a huge, thick tree in a strong wind. Charlie put her hand around it and stroked it slowly and firmly, first up, then back down. She opened her mouth and put the head in her mouth, and she was sucking, while Joe stared blankly at the tv screen.

Her head moved slowly up and down, and her mouth was making wet, slurping sounds. Joe was beginning to breath hard and moan. She had her right hand around the bottom half of his shaft, and her left hand around his balls, squeezing and pulling them. She sucked her mouth off noisily like she was sucking a popsicle and licked the head with swirling motions of her tiny tongue. She brought her hand up to the top end and bent it back to lick down the shaft with small swipes. She went all the way down to his balls and licked them. They were too big to fit into her small mouth at the same time, but she sucked them one after the other.

Joe spread his legs wide and grunted when she pulled them in her mouth. There was some slight discomfort, but the feeling was so good that it made his penis harder.

“Oh...oh,” he moaned. Charlie raised her head and plunged his cock into her mouth again. She knew how to suck him hard and not make him cum, how to bring him right to the point where he thought he was going to shoot, and let him down without letting him cum. His huge cock was throbbing red and purple. Veins stood out under the skin like pipes and the skin on the head was tight and shiny. She closed her lips tightly around the head and bobbed her head rapidly, making the head rub against her wet tongue.

“I’m going to cum,” Joe whispered. His muscles strained, he grunted, and his cum was gushing into her mouth in huge, long, thick spurts. Charlie continued to bob her head and swallowed fast as it filled her mouth. That orgasm seemed to take everything out of him. He felt a dull ache deep in his groin that he knew would not go away soon.

She kept licking and smearing his cum and her saliva on her face. She ran her tongue up and down the huge pole. It looked like a wet, shiny piece of wood beside her tiny, precious face. She caught him staring down at her and smiled up at him. He realized he was staring, shook his head, and smiled back.

“Do you want to fuck me now?” she said.

“Yes,” he said, stroking her hair. “Go in the kitchen and get the small box I left on the counter.” She looked at him curiously for a moment, then jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen. She came running back with the small box he had brought home.

“What is it?” she said, handing it to him.

He opened the box and took out the plastic tube. “It’s a special grease. Hold out your hand.” She held out her hand and he squirted a tiny glob on her palm. She touched it curiously, and her face lit up in surprise.

“It gets warm,” she said with excitement, rubbing the grease on her palm and between her fingers.”Are you going to put it on your cock?”

“I’m going to put it on your pussy. Come on, sit down,” he said, patting the couch beside him. She sat down. “Lift your skirt and spread your legs.” She pulled up the edge of her skirt and spread her knees wide. She wasn’t wearing panties, and Joe was shocked. “Did you go to school like that?”

“Like what?”

“Without panties.”

“Yeah,” Charlie giggled. “Sometimes I like to let boys look.”

“Do you let them touch?” he said, feeling concerned.

“Sometimes.”

“What do they do?” He wasn’t sure what he should do if she was getting into trouble at school. He didn’t even think that she would be around boys all day.

Charlie giggled. “They get scared and run away.”

Joe sighed, but he was still concerned. “I don’t think you should do that,” he said, but he had a fear that she could get into big trouble later on.

Charlie shrugged, and let her skirt fall. “Okay,” she said.

“Okay,” Joe said, smiling with relief. “Lift your skirt again.” Charlie pulled up her skirt again and held her legs spread wide, watching his hands with fascination. He squirted a generous glob of the funny grease on his middle finger. Charlie was almost trembling as his hand neared her lightly-covered pussy. His finger went right between the lips of her cunt, squishing the grease, and Charlie flinched. Joe pushed his finger inside her and he could feel it getting warm.

“Ooohhh,” Charlie moaned. Her legs rose off the cushion. “That feels so funny.” Joe pushed his finger deeper into her hole. Charlie’s hips were squirming on the cushion and her mouth was hanging open. He pulled his finger out, squirted more grease on it, and pushed it back into her. Charlie gasped. “I feel so weird,” she said.

Joe was feeling pretty weird himself. His cock was as hard as a steel post, and it felt like it was going to burst if he didn’t do something. Charlie was holding his forearm tightly with both hands, like she was trying to push him away, but her attention was completely focused on the finger in her cunt.

“Roll over,” Joe said. “Get up on your hands and knees.”

Charlie didn’t say anything. She was breathing as hard as he was. She tucked her legs under her and rolled over on her knees, with her hands on the far arm of the couch to hold herself up. She pushed her ass way up and looked back at Joe over her shoulder. Joe got up on his knees behind her, his long, hard cock hanging in front of him. He lifted the hem of the back of her short skirt and flipped it up over her ass. She had her legs spread, and her beautiful pussy lips glistened with the thick coating of grease he had applied.

Charlie waited silently. Joe put his hands on her hips and rubbed his shaft along her slick, greasy slit. Charlie was breathing hard and churned her hips up and down rhythmically to feel his cock touching her cunt. Joe’s senses were very heightened. Every sound, every touch, and every smell seemed to overpower him. The skin of her hips felt like velvet as he caressed her.

“Oh please,” Charlie begged in a weak, breathy voice, grinding her warm mound against his cock. Joe lifted his thick cock and pushed the huge head between the lips of her pussy. “Oh yes,” Charlie sighed. Her soft, wet lips parted and the head began to penetrate. “Oh...oh...oh,” she moaned. Her head was up at a tilted angle and her eyes were squeezed shut. Her fingers were digging into the arm of the sofa.

Joe pulled her hips up to spread her legs wider, and began to push his cock into her. Her tight cunt reluctantly stretched open to envelope him. Joe slid his hands up under the skirt and held her hips firmly and pulled her back while he pushed his hips forward.

“Oh yes...oh yes...more, please,” Charlie panted. The grease made it easier for Joe to slide his cock in. The strange warmth effect of the grease created a new sensation that was blowing his mind. Joe stopped for a moment, inched closer to her, and continued to force his long cock in with a firm, steady push.

When most of it was inside her, he leaned over and reached under to rub the small buds of her breasts through her blouse. Charlie arched her back to push her ass up and Joe began to thrust with his hips. His cock slid out about an inch and slid back in with each thrust, and the grease made a wet, sucking sound. Joe unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the front open.

“Uhn...uhn...uhn,” Charlie moaned. Deep, strong waves of passion passed through her body, emanating from her groin. Her skin tingled all over, especially around her breasts and nipples, where Joe’s hands were rubbing vigorously. She squirmed like a snake and cranked her ass in a circle. She could feel every bit of his cock sliding in and out of her hole, even though it was not moving very much. He was licking and kissing the back of her neck, and his tongue tickled her, adding to the collection of incredible sensations all through her body. She was breathing hard and squealing. She was going to cum.

Joe straightened up and put his hips around her waist to hold her still while he drew back his hips and pounded her cunt with his cock.

“Ow,” Charlie screamed when the head of his cock hit the bottom of her womb. Joe drew back and jammed it hard into her again and again. Charlie was screaming in pain and ecstasy. She was cumming.

Joe felt his orgasm building inside him until he knew he was going to explode. He shouted when he climaxed and his cum burst from his cock like an explosion of semen. He kept pumping his hips and flooded her cunt. His cum drained from his cock in long, thick jets that seemed to go on without end.

Charlie dropped her head to her arms, leaving her ass up, and Joe’s cock was semi-hard and still slowly sliding in and out. His shaft was shiny with his cum, Charlie’s fluids, and a coating of the grease. Both were breathing hard. Joe lightly brushed his hand over her ass. His cum was dribbling out of her cunt around the shaft stuffed between her lips.

“Did anyone ever fuck your ass?” Joe said, and pulled his cock out of her cunt.

“What?” She looked back at him. “What are you going to do?” Her cunt felt empty without his cock in it.

“Hold still. It’ll only hurt for a second.” He picked up the tube of grease and squirted a huge glob on her asshole.

“Oh,” she cried, and flinched in surprise. He could tell she was frightened and wanted to get away as he smeared the grease on her tiny hole, but she stayed very still. Her cheeks quivered as she trembled, but she was still very turned on, and the action of his fingers on her sensitive hole was very stimulating. Joe wanted to loosen her up before he tried to stuff his cock into her asshole, and she was beginning to respond. He was dying to try this with her, but he knew that if he wasn’t careful, he could cause her a lot of pain.

He put more grease on her asshole and even inserted the small nozzle and squirted a stream right inside. Charlie sucked in her breath in surprise.

“Oh god,” she moaned. “Oh god...oh god.” He wondered what she must be feeling with all that grease turning warm in her asshole. Her back arched up sensuously, like a cat. “Oh...oh...oh,” she panted. Joe grinned. She was so sexy. He wanted to give it to her right now. He pulled the nozzle of the tube out and some of the clear grease squished back out.

He raised his cock and it touched her ass. She was startled and flinched. She took a deep breath, and her sigh was fluttery and ragged from nervousness and fear. He stuck his finger in her asshole and rubbed it in a circle.

“Relax,” he said. She was terribly tense and her asshole was incredibly tight. She took another deep breath and some of the tenseness left her body. The more he rubbed, the more she relaxed, until he felt he would be able to get his cock inside her.

Charlie felt the head of his cock touch the soft, tender area around her asshole. She held her breath, but she couldn’t look back because she didn’t want him to see the fear on her face. She knew this was going to hurt. She had seen it done to her mother. She also knew the incredible orgasm her mother had that time.

Joe’s cock pushed forward, and Charlie grunted. Her whole body was trembling in his hands. He gently pushed forward again and the head of his cock penetrated the tight ring of her asshole.

“Ooowww,” Charlie whimpered, and her head fell to the arm of the sofa again, where her fingers were digging into the fabric and padding. Joe waited for a moment, then began to slowly work his cock into her. “Ow...ow...oh god...oh god,” she sobbed. The rest of his cock was forcing itself into her like a huge piston into a tiny cylinder. Her legs felt as weak as jelly trying to hold up a bridge, but his strong hands kept her from collapsing under him.

Joe’s cock finally met a resistance and he figured he was in her as deep as her body would allow. She was an experienced young girl when he met her, but now he had taken the virginity of her asshole. His hips started to thrust back and forth, pushing his cock in and pulling it. The fit was tighter than a two inch pipe in a one inch tube, which was just about what it was.

Charlie was no longer whimpering and sobbing, but moaning and breathing hard. She felt some pain, but the feel of his big cock in her asshole was incredible. She could feel the ridges on the shaft. Her hole felt much looser than before, and Joe was able to easily slide his cock in and out. He drew it out a few inches and jammed it in again as hard as he could, each time hitting a resistance when he was just more than halfway in.

“Uhn...uhn...oh yes...oh yes,” Charlie was moaning. She could hear Joe behind her panting hard, and could feel the sweat of his body with the sweat on her body. He was going to make her cum again. She didn’t know if she would be able to stand it. This orgasm felt so good, so much better than the first one. It was building inside her agonizingly slow, like it was coming from somewhere way off. Her eyes were closed and she was muttering, “Yes...yes...come-uhn...come on...yeah,” but she was oblivious to anything else but Joe’s cock and her orgasm.

Before she realized it, she was cumming, and screaming uncontrollably. She was very aware of Joe’s cum squirting in her ass, but she couldn’t hear anything else but her own screams. As soon as she had started cumming, her asshole began to clamp onto his shaft, and tighten as her orgasm built. The sensation of her hole tightening down on his cock while he tried to move it in and out drove her over the top, and she was right, it was a much better orgasm than the first. It was probably the best one she had ever felt.

Finally, Charlie opened her eyes. The world was still there. She was still on the couch on her hands and knees. She was breathing hard and sweating. Behind her, she could hear Joe panting, and she could feel his hands on her hips and his slick cock gliding smoothly in her asshole. She smiled, but she was exhausted.

Joe pulled his cock out of her asshole and Charlie’s body sprawled out limply on the sofa. Joe rubbed her red ass. His cum was dribbling out of both of her holes profusely.

“Did I hurt you?” Joe whispered.

Charlie nodded. “It hurt.” Her voice was weak.

“I’m sorry. Did you cum?”

“Yes.” Her head turned to the side and she looked up at him. Joe was looking down on her with concern. She smiled. “I came like crazy,” she said, and started to giggle. Joe scooped her up in his arms and carried her up to her bed.

jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers