Who Is This Girl? Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie and Meredith model special underwear.
3.7k words
4.56
127.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers

“Good night,” Meredith said. In the darkness she watched him pull up his pajama bottoms.

“Good night baby,” he whispered. He quietly closed the door and left her in the darkness.

She pulled the sheets up and inhaled deeply. They had trapped that man smell, but there was also the smell of her own body. If Mom smelled these sheets she would know she was having sex in her own bed and she would demand to know with whom. She would not be able to tell her it was with her father, so she decided to wash the sheets herself and avoid having to explain what she had done.

She stroked her body all over as she lay naked under the sheets. Her pussy was dripping with fresh cum. She fell asleep dreaming that Daddy was in her bed fucking her all night.

The next day her dream filled her mind for the whole day and she walked around school with wet panties in her jeans. Sitting in class, she pictured herself in his bed and he fucking her with his big, thick thing and it was sliding in and out of her fast and hard, just like he had done yesterday afternoon. The images in her head got her so hot she had to excuse herself in the middle of class to go to the restroom and get herself off.

“Guess what,” Meredith said when she found Charlie at the end of the day.

“What?”

Meredith leaned close and whispered in her ear. “My Dad fucked me yesterday.”

“No way,” Charlie said in astonishment.

“Yes. It happened.”

“Was it good?”

“It was the best.” Meredith beamed. She was so proud of her father for being such a good lover.

“I’m fucking my Dad, too,” Charlie said and shut her locker.

Meredith suddenly looked disappointed. “I don’t believe you,” she said. “You’re just making it up because I fucked my Dad.”

“No I’m not. You just told me you were fucking your Dad and I believed you.”

“Ok, I believe you. Is he a good lover?”

“He’s the best. Do you want to come over and watch me do it with him?”

“Yes,” Meredith said.

“Good. Let’s go. Maybe you can do it with him, too.”

They arrived giggling like a couple of girls with a secret. When they saw Joe they were suddenly quiet, but they ran giggling back to Charlie’s room and shut the door. He shook his head and went back to finishing the snack he made for Charlie every day when she got home. He set the plates and the glasses on the coffee table in front of the tv and went to Charlie’s room to get the girls. He heard them giggling and the noise stopped as soon as he knocked.

“Come in,” Charlie said.

Joe opened the door and stuck his head in. Meredith was sitting on Charlie’s bed and Charlie was standing in the middle of the room. Both girls were naked from the waist down. Spilled all over the floor was an assortment of clothes, lingerie and leather that he had bought for Charlie.

“What are you two doing?” he said.

“Just trying on clothes,” Charlie said. Meredith looked embarrassed.

Joe just nodded. “I’ve got your snack ready anytime you’re ready for it.”

“Ok,” Charlie said.

He closed the door. The moment it clicked shut, the girls inside squealed with laughter. He went back to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich.

Charlie and Meredith rolled on the bed, laughing hard. They wound up laying side by side, their bare legs intertwined.

“Are you really gonna do it with him?” Meredith said.

“Yeah. I hope you’re gonna do it, too.”

“Does he have a big one?”

“Yeah. It’s big.”

“My Daddy has one that’s this big,” Meredith said, holding her hands apart a little bit wider than she remembered her Dad’s penis. “How big is you Dad’s?”

Charlie held her hands about a foot apart.

“No way,” Meredith said.

“Yes way.”

“Oh my god.”

“So are you gonna do it?”

“I guess so.”

“I have an idea. If he cums in my mouth, I won’t swallow it,” Charlie said.

“Why not?”

“Because then we can kiss and share it.”

“That sounds cool,” Meredith said.

“Good,” Charlie said and jumped up from the bed. “Let’s find something cool to wear for him.”

Joe was disappointed when the girls came out wearing the clothes they had come home in. As they sat on the floor in front of him and laughed with each other like he wasn’t even there, he imagined how they had looked in some of the items Charlie had. The images in his mind of them wearing black leather boots and lace panties gave him a tremendous erection. Their bodies were developing rapidly. Charlie herself was more like a woman-child than a girl.

He shifted his penis in his pants so it was lodged more comfortably along his thigh in his jeans, which made a ridge that stretched almost to his knee like a mountain range on a relief map. He wasn’t sure how Meredith would react to seeing his erection displayed that way, but he didn’t really care. He had a feeling the girls were up to something, so he had no problem letting them see that his penis was hard.

During a commercial Charlie looked at him. Her eyes went down to his lap and she smiled. She leaned over to Meredith and whispered something in her ear. She looked puzzled for a second, but she turned and looked in his lap, directly at the ridge in his jeans. Her eyes grew wide. She leaned over to Charlie and whispered something in her ear. Charlie nodded.

“Would you like to see what we decided to wear?” she said. She was resting back on her arms, her legs folded under her. Meredith was squirming and chewing her bottom lip.

“I’d love to see it,” Joe said. His penis was throbbing.

Charlie pulled her shirt off over her head and pushed her jeans down. She was wearing a low-cut grey satin bra with lace trim and matching crotchless panties. The straps of the panties were French cut over her sensuous hips. The strap in the back disappeared between the round, white cheeks of her ass and the bra cups were cut low enough to reveal her hard nipples.

Meredith undressed as well, but slowly, as if she was reluctant. She wore a tiny black leather bra that squeezed her young, plump breasts up and made them look larger than they were. On her hips she wore a lacy white garter belt that held up sheer, thin white stockings, but she wore no panties. Her legs were firm and supple and filled out the stockings more like the legs of a grown woman.

“How do we look?” Charlie said, spinning like a model. Meredith was still acting shy. She hid behind her long hair and held her hands clasped in front of her as if to cover herself.

“You look great,” Joe said. Their exhibition had lit a fire inside him. He had seen Charlie dressed this way before, but he was amazed at Meredith’s figure. He had no idea she had such a well developed body.

She pointed at his lap. “Is it really that big?” she said.

He rubbed the ridge in his jeans. “Yeah, it’s really that big.”

“I’ll show you,” Charlie said. She bent over him and unbuckled his belt, reached in and pulled out his penis.

“Oh my god,” Meredith said with a gasp.

“Go ahead,” Joe said.

Her little hand reached out and touched the head. She sucked in her breath, like she was surprised to find out it was real.

“Will it fit?” she asked.

“Fit where?” he said.

She blushed. “You know. In there.”

“Sure it’ll fit. I’ll show you,” Charlie said.

She turned her back to him and spread her legs over his lap. He put his hands around her waist to hold her up. She spread her pussy lips between the crotchless panties and pointed the end of his cock to her open pussy. The head split her open and she lowered herself on it, groaning as it pushed into her. She settled her weight into his lap, completely filled by his penis.

“See? It’s easy,” she said, and moved herself up and down.

“I don’t know,” Meredith said as Charlie lifted herself from his lap and let his penis fall out of her.

“Give it a try. You can do it,” Joe said.

Meredith approached, watching his penis like it was a snake that would bit her if she was not careful. She turned away and he spread her legs over his legs, put his hands around her slender waist and pulled her down to his lap. She sat all the way down on him. His penis stood straight up between her legs like it was her cock. The hard shaft rubbed her bare, wet pussy. She put her small hand around it.

“Just take it slow,” Joe said.

She squatted over his lap with her knees bent, and reached between her legs for his cock. The tip of his cock tickled her pussy.

“You’re doing fine,” he said.

He held her with his hands on her hips. She guided the head of his cock between the wet, tender lips of her pussy and pressed herself down. The head parted her flesh in one quick motion.

“Ow. It hurts,” she cried, and stood up.

“It’s ok. You’re doing fine,” Joe said.

“It’s gonna kill me.”

“Just do it,” Charlie said.

She sat on the edge of the coffee table, took his cock in her hand and held it in position. Joe took most of her weight in his hands. She was trembling and breathing hard.

He lowered her weight and Charlie guided his cock to her cunt. The head spread her lips again and slid in. She was smooth and wet, and shaking like a leaf as she moved down on his shaft.

“Oh ... oh ... oh,” she moaned. Her body was tense and her back arched out.

His cock was entering Meredith on its own and Charlie let go to sit back. Her fingers slipped between the parted slit in the crotch of the panties and touched her own pussy lips. Meredith’s face was covered with her long, dark hair. Her pink pussy lips were wrapped tightly around his cock. She sunk farther and farther on it and whimpered as more of it went into her.

Joe let his hands move up her sides to her tits. She let out a long sigh. All her weight was on his lap and his cock was completely in.

“You’re so big,” she whispered.

She pushed down on his legs to move her ass up and down. He moaned. She moved her ass like an experienced woman. Her young body was slender but also firm where she was filling out. He pushed aside the leather bra to feel her tits, and moved his own hips up and down. She writhed on his lap.

“Fuck me...fuck me,” she begged softly. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily through her wide open mouth.

Joe grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her down on him as tight as he could. Her eyes bulged out of her head. His hips jacked her up off the couch, almost forcing her to lose her balance and fall off. His cock throbbed inside her like it was swelling to burst her seams, and suddenly he was shooting cum into her body.

Meredith gasped. She fell over to the side, grabbed a pillow off the couch and screamed into it again and again while he pumped his cum into her cunt.

Joe pulled her back up on his lap and continued to fuck her. She was leaning back limp against him. Her arms hung at her sides, her head had fallen back on his shoulder, and she was panting hard. His hands squeezed her tits. Her legs were still spread wide over his lap and his cock was still moving in and out of her hole.

Meredith lifted her head and opened her eyes. Charlie was sitting on the coffee table in front of her, grinning from ear to ear. Meredith pulled herself up from his lap, crushed her legs together and pushed past Charlie, running as fast as she could to the bathroom. His semen was running down her thighs.

“What happened?” he said when the bathroom door clicked shut. His cock was still hard and flopped back against his belly when she jumped up.

“I don’t know. I’ll find out,” Charlie said.

She went down the hall to the bathroom and tapped softly on the door.

“Can I come in?” she said.

“Yes,” Meredith said after a moment.

She was sitting on the open toilet. Her feet were propped up on the edge of the tub and her legs were spread. Joe’s cum dripped in the toilet water. Charlie sat on the edge of the tub by Meredith’s foot.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Are you bleeding?”

“No,” Meredith said and looked down at her pussy. Her face was obscured by her hair again.

“Why did you run?”

“I got scared,” Meredith said, and closed her legs.

“Why?”

“Because you were watching me.”

“I’ve seen you fuck before,” Charlie said.

“Not like that. Not with your Dad.”

“Oh. Didn’t you enjoy it?”

“Yes,” Meredith said.

“Then what’s wrong?”

“I felt funny, you know? You were watching me do it with your Dad.

“I got off watching you fuck him. I came when you did. I’m still wet,” Charlie said, and touched Meredith’s thigh.

Her hand moved up the inside of her leg. Meredith’s eyes followed her hand. Charlie dropped between her thighs on her knees. Meredith’s cunt was dripping with pearly white cream.

Charlie’s pink tongue move toward her cunt. Meredith sucked in her breath. She licked up the cum and poked her tongue as deep into her cunt as she could. The tip of her tongue brushed over the nub of her clitoris.

“Uhn ... uhn ... uhn,” she groaned.

Charlie licked until her groans slowed down. She lifted her head and licked her lips.

“Let’s fuck him together,” she said.

Charlie came out of the bathroom like an elegant model coming down the runway, displaying her body in lingerie that could get her arrested. Joe had heard the loud moaning from the bathroom. From the moistness around Charlie’s mouth, she must have licked the cum from Meredith’s pussy.

He sat naked in the center of the couch. His penis stood straight up in his lap like a flagpole on the Fourth of July. Charlie sat beside him.

“We want you to fuck us some more,” she said.

She put her hand around his cock and moved it up and down. His thick shaft was sticky with cum. Before he could say anything she titled it to her tiny mouth and began sucking the head. Her head moved up and down and her tongue licked the soft spot under the head. He lifted her head with his finger under her chin.

“Where’s Meredith?” he said.

She took his cock out of her mouth. “She’s in my room, waiting for us.”

“Is everything ok?”

She nodded with a demure smile. She took his cock in her mouth again, sucking fast and hard. He gasped. She had one hand around the base and her other hand was holding his balls.

He stopped her again. Her mouth made a pop when the head of his cock came out.

“It’s not nice to ignore guests when they’re waiting for you,” he said.

“I know.”

She led him down the hall to her room. His long penis bobbed in front of him. Meredith was laying on her back on Charlie’s small, pink bed. She had pulled her leather bikini top back into place over her tits, but she had a grin like she was ready to take it off again any time he wanted. Beams of sunlight from the late afternoon sun shined in the windows across her body, highlighting droplets of moisture that glistened in her pussy hair like diamonds.

Charlie jumped on the bed. They giggled like schoolgirls teasing the boys with something they would never get. They lay side by side in their semi-naked illicitness. His huge cock stood straight from his body. He climbed on the bed between them. They both grabbed his cock at the same time and tugged it in different directions.

“Careful. Don’t break it,” he shouted.

Meredith quickly let go. “I didn’t mean to break it.”

“I could fix it,” Charlie said.

“How?” Joe said.

“Like this.”

She opened her jaw wide, stuck out her tongue, and lowered her mouth over the end of his cock. She sucked in her cheeks and moved her head up and down. Both she and Meredith had their hands around the long shaft and were pumping gently.

Charlie sucked her mouth off and looked up at him with her young, innocent eyes.

“Does it still work?” she said, and licked her lips.

“Let me fix it,” Meredith said. She put both hands around it and licked up and down the side like she was trying to finish an ice cream cone before it melted. Then she put it in her mouth.

“Oh yeah,” Joe sighed.

She swirled her tongue around the head. Her head bobbed over the end of it and her mouth made wet, sucking noises. His cock touched the roof of her mouth and the insides of her cheeks and scraped over her teeth and even reached all the way to the back of her mouth and made her gag. His eyes rolled back in his head.

The girls traded his cock back and forth. They took turns sucking and licking the sides. When their mouths came close they kissed. Their tongues stuck out when their lips came together. Their small mouths felt great around his cock. They both had thick, pouty lips that smothered the head.

Meredith had it in her mouth when he came. She was sucking hard, moving her head up and down. He moaned and his cock throbbed and she held her head still. His cum erupted in her mouth and splattered on her tongue and shot straight to the back of her mouth. She squealed in delight but kept her lips tight around the shaft. Her mouth filled fast and her eyes opened wide.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and another shot hit her in the center of her face. Charlie laughed and stuffed his cock in her mouth to finish him off. His cum filled her mouth as well. Meredith’s cheeks were puffed out. Charlie turned to her with her mouth open and her tongue sticking out. It was coated with pearly white liquid. They tilted their heads and brought their lips together. His cum spilled from Meredith’s mouth into Charlie’s. She swallowed the rest and lifted her head.

“I want you to fuck me now,” she said, sliding her body on his.

“You haven’t had any yet, have you?” Joe said.

She reached back over her ass, feeling for his prick.

“No. I’ve been waiting and waiting.”

“I got it for you,” Meredith said. She was holding his cock and aimed it through the slot in Charlie’s panties at her pussy. “Move down a little more.”

Charlie slid back a few more inches. Her wet cunt left a moist streak on his belly. The head of his cock touched her lips and spread them apart. She arched her back and got up on her knees to force it in. She was very wet but it didn’t want to go in.

“Uhn,” she grunted. She let her weight settle on him. Her knees squeezed into his sides and her ass touched his thighs.

He put his hands on her hips.

“Have you worn these panties before?” he said.

“No.”

Her eyes were closed and she moved herself up and down on his cock. Meredith came up behind her and kissed her shoulder. Her arms went around her waist and her hands squeezed Charlie’s tits. The bra unhooked and she pulled it away. Her round tits bounced with each thrust of Joe’s hips.

For a moment, Charlie’s arms were stretched behind her like they were tied behind her back. The long, black hair that covered her face was like a cloth bag covering her head. He had never tied her up, but seeing her that way made it feel like he was fucking her while she was bound.

Meredith pinched Charlie’s nipples. She bent her head to suck her neck like a vampire. Charlie’s mouth was open and her lower lip quivered. Her eyes were closed and soft moans escaped from her throat.

Joe was moaning hard himself. He could fuck Charlie forever. Her body was covered in sweat and his body was covered in sweat. The room smelled of the odors of their lovemaking, of their sweat and their cum. Meredith’s hands smeared the perspiration over Charlie’s body.

She began her orgasm. She was moaning deeply. He would not be able to hold back much longer, even if he wanted to. His cock seemed to have grown larger than when she slid herself down on it. Her cunt clamped around it like it was trying to pump the cum right out of him. His cum flooded through her womb.

“Oh yes ... oh yes,” Charlie said, panting.

Her body jerked. With a sigh, her body went limp in Meredith’s arms. She let her fall gently back on the bed. His wet cock fell out of her pussy like a tool she no longer had a use for and slapped against his thigh. Meredith crawled over Charlie’s body and lowered her head between her thighs.

Her tongue lapped up his fresh, white cum that dribbled from Charlie’s pussy. Joe leaned on his elbow to watch. Charlie raised her head to watch as well, but let her head drop back to the bed. Her moans grew louder and she writhed and twisted, but Meredith did not let up.

jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers
12