Who Is This Girl? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,737 Followers

She looked back at Jeff.

"Charlie. Pay attention, please. We are responsible for your safety, and we can't afford to lose one of you due to neglect," Mrs. Vanderpoole said.

"Yes Ma'am," Charlie said.

Dorothy was asleep with her head against the window. Charlie shook her head. Some girls had all the luck.

The train started to move again and the two cars full of teenaged kids shouted simultaneously. Unfortunately, the noise woke Dorothy. She was acting like a drunk. Charlie tried to keep her quiet. She had to get her out of sight before one of the chaperons saw her in that condition and got them all in trouble. As soon as she could, she went down the aisle to Jeff and Tom.

"Are you ready?" Jeff said.

"Of course I'm ready. What a silly question. It's not about that. We gotta do something about Dorothy," Charlie said.

"What's wrong?"

"She's drunk."

Tom laughed. "I know. She drank all the vodka."

Jeff and Charlie glared at him.

"Good going, Einstein," he said.

Tom suddenly looked guilty. "Sorry."

"Then you get to take care of her," Charlie said.

"What do I have to do?"

She thought for a moment. "Help me get her to the bathroom."

Dorothy was tipsy and giggly, but not nearly as drunk as she was at Marshall. She was giggling, but Charlie and Tom managed to get her into the lavatory without being seen by Mrs. Vanderpoole or one of the chaperons. They plopped her down on the toilet and she shrieked with laughter. Tom turned to leave and Charlie grabbed him by the arm.

"Stay with her," she said.

"Why?"

"Because if she gets out and Mrs. Vanderpoole finds out she's been drinking, we're all dirt."

"I have to pee real bad," Dorothy said with a slurred voice.

She stood up, reached under her skirt, pulled her panties down to her ankles, and sat back down on the toilet. A moment later, they all heard the tinkle of her pee in the stainless steel toilet.

"What do you want me to do?" Tom said.

Charlie shrugged. "I don't know. Put your dick in her mouth." She stepped out and closed the door.

Tom slowly turned back to Dorothy. He was shaking. She was smiling at him. Her mussed up blonde hair hung down over her eyes. The top buttons of her blouse were open, exposing her cleavage. Her skirt was pulled up around her hips. Her knees were spread, baring her pale bush, and her ankles were bound by her pink panties.

"Do you wanna put your dick in my mouth?" she said in her girlish voice.

Tom swallowed hard.

Charlie sat down in the seat beside Jeff with a big sigh.

"Where's Tom?" he said.

"I told him to keep an eye on Dorothy."

"In the bathroom?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Are you sure that's ok?"

"Sure. She's wasted. She's probably sleeping it off."

"So where are we gonna do it?"

She hesitated. She hadn't thought of that.

"Damn," she said, and crossed her arms.

jallen944
jallen944
1,737 Followers
12