Who Knew... Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

I felt pressure as he lifted me out of the warm water. I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"Feel better now, my Lady?" he asked.

"Ohhhh yes, you have such magical hands," I cooed.

He dried my hair and brushed it out for me. He handed me my makeup case and I colored my face and lips as he perfumed my body. He brushed blush over my breasts and in the arch of my back. Then he perfumed my legs and pussy lips planting a kiss as he did so.

James showered quickly once he had me perfect. Then we proceeded to the dining room for a light but filling lunch.

We ate a lot of fresh vegetables and fruit with some wonderful crusty bread and real butter. He suggested we have a glass of wine to help us loosen up even more. We sat there in the cool breeze of the patio and had a light conversation and relaxed.

I felt a lot of eyes on me and knew the word was out. They all hoped to be picked for apple-polisher of my body. This made me tingle a little while; it also made me a bit nervous.

Each of these young men wanted a chance to prove his prowess and win my affection. I was uncomfortable with the weight this carried. But at the same time thrilled that I was in such demand.

I refused to rush back to our room for the interviews. James and I relaxed in under the glass-roofed restaurant. The sun warmed my body while we relaxed and chatted knowing all interested parties observed us.

A couple walked into the dining room fully clothed. Their faces turned crimson as they scanned the area. Immediately they turned and walked out. However the husband secretly glanced back as his wife tried to pull him out of the tavern. I wondered where they had come from and if they had any pre-knowledge of the goings on this weekend.

One could hear giggles flittering through the diners as they watched the couple escape the libidinous they had observed.

Finally bored, I touched James' hand and we left the dining area and head for the pool. I needed to be surrounded by water once again. I dove in the false blue water and the scent of chlorine filled my nostrils and burned my nose.

James dove in behind me and his hand touched my foot as I floated to the bottom of the pool. Then arching upward my face broke the surface and I inhaled a deep breath of fresh air.

I felt hands on my waist and turned to face James. He treaded water as he licked my nipples.

"You're trying to avoid the unavoidable, my Lady; you know they are not going to let you alone until you have chosen the ones you will bed," he reminded me.

"I just need some time for us right now, okay?" I snapped.

"Yes, my Lady," he replied then kissed my neck.

He turned me so that my back was toward him and placed his hands under my arms. He then started swimming around the pool pulling me as he did so. I closed my eyes and let my mind clear itself just enjoying the water playing with my skin as the waves splashed over my nipples and clit.

Suddenly, I felt a splash and opened my eyes.

I looked around and saw three other nude males in the pool with us.

"Mistress," one called, "I am sorry to bother you, but we heard that you are having try-outs after lunch. We were wondering how many lovers you will take?" he called to me from the shallow part of the pool.

I looked for James and he surfaced next to me.

"I may take on three to six more lovers. If it is six it will be in groups of two," I explained what I had decided without conferring with James.

"Is it a first come first serve type of thing, or are we going to have to interview for the pleasure of pleasing you?" another asked.

"You seem to think that having sex with your guys is all I think about," I called to them, "I need to have some relaxation time right now. Just be at the room between two and three and I will choose from those who show up but I'm not going to interview all who show up. I will talk to you guys until four-thirty. Anyone left after that will not be eligible," I told them.

"Thank you ma'am!" one of them called and they climbed out of the pool leaving James and I a few minutes more of peace and quiet to enjoy being with one another.

James took my hands and pulled me back to the shallow area. He placed me on top of the steps that lead into the water. He submerged himself between my legs where just his nose and eyes were above the water. His tongue came out and started licking my clit and one hand found my left nipple.

I lay back and enjoyed the pleasures of his talents. James, above anyone else, knows what I love and desire. I closed my eyes and let the warmth of his cunnilingus wash away the pressure to take on lovers.

When my legs started shaking from the pleasures of his mouth, he came up for air and his lips brushed mine with the softness of a butterfly. I felt his hard dicklett against my belly. I took it into my hand and within a few minutes his cum floated on the top of the water.

"Time to go back to the room!" I laughed.

He climbed out of the water and retrieved a few towels for us. He wrapped one around my dripping hair and dried me with another. Then we found our way back to our room talking and joking as we walked.

Once we stepped off of the elevator to our room, we hit a line of men. There was chattering and mumbling as we walked to our door. Some hands even reached out to touch me. This upset James and he placed himself between them and me.

We had to ask them to move back just so James could get the key in the door. Once he had the door open, he turned to the crowd and told the first guy to pass along that we will only be interviewing until for a couple of hours and that I was only choosing about six lovers.

We entered the room and James piled up pillows on the bed for me to lean on while I interviewed. He decided to sit at the end of the bed to assure that none of the candidates approached me without my soliciting them.

Once I had composed myself to accept the visitors, James went to the door, his instructions were to tell them that they would be asked questions and if anyone told the rest of the group the questions, then they would not be allowed the pleasure of my body. Then he advanced the first male.

James was to record each male's answers. The interview went something like this. "What is your name?"

"Jacob, ma'am," the young man replied.

"Why are you interested in trying to please me?" I asked.

"Because, ma'am, I think that you are beautiful and that I can please you as no man can," the interviewee answered.

"James, measure his cock," I commanded.

James would step up with a tape measure and call out the length and girth of the male's cock.

"What is the best sex you have ever had?" I wanted to know.

Depending on the male, the answers ranged from a voluminous, beautiful woman to a tall dark stranger and even the first woman they had been with in their lives.

"What made it so special?" I would then ask.

Again various answers such as, "She gave good head, she was a virgin and really tight, she was open to new and different positions, she was adventurous and wanted to explore all aspects of our relationship and even include other lovers."

And finally, "What makes you so unique that I should choose you?"

These answers ranged from size of his prick to special talents he felt that he had with his hands, mouth, toes, etc.

In the next two and a half-hours we interviewed some seventy men. Some were sexy some were shy, some were really horny and others sort of scared. They were tall, short, fat and thin.

James said, "There are at least a hundred more out there," when time came for us to stop.

I shook my head; "I can't do any more. I'm tired and I can't think; my brain is dead. Tell them all to go back to their rooms and you will call them after we have gone through the questions," I instructed him.

I closed my eyes and relaxed for a few minutes while he was talking to the hoard of men who would not be considered for the pleasure of placing his prick in my body.

When James returned he had drinks in his hand. He handed me one and said, "I think you can use this."

I took a sip of my vodka gimlet and a soothing peace came over me. "This is good; thank you for thinking about it. What are you drinking?"

"Just a beer, Abita Wheat," he said as he sat on the side of the bed.

"You want to rest before we go over these guys?" James said softly.

"No, let's get it done so they won't be hanging around the door waiting to see who gets to play and who doesn't," I explained my reasons.

He got the pad he had taken notes on. He had on it name, height, coloring, dick size, best and worst sex, reason for wanting to be with me, and why he would be special.

We went down the list one by one. Eliminating those that just didn't have what I wanted or needed. This usually centered around prick size or unique qualities.

One by one James would read the name and attributes and I would give thumbs up or down. Sometimes we would discuss the possibilities before I made a decision.

Occasionally, James had noticed something about a candidate that I hadn't noticed and he had jotted a note about it next to the name. He shared these ideas with me as well to help with the decision.

At eight o'clock he called room service and ordered in some dinner. We had narrowed the field of candidates from seventy to fifteen. I wanted no more than five after all, we only had two more days.

As we ate we continued to discuss the possibilities of the remaining candidates. There was Edward, thirty-three, blonde/blue, five foot nine inches, and his cock -- eight and a half inches by two. Nice legs, good shoulders, tattoo on inner thigh of a tiger; best sex was with his secretary in the Xerox room at 4:35 in the afternoon because the excitement was high on the possibility of being caught in the act. He told me that it was the biggest load he had ever dumped.

He excited me because of his daring nature. I love having sex outside just because there is always that possibility that someone will see us. His looks were good and his size wasn't bad. I ranked him four on the list of the possible five.

We then revisited Blake. Six feet tall, mysterious green eyes and full lips. James had noted that he touched James' hand when he had measured him indicating that he may be bi. This excited James because there was the possibility after fucking me Blake may take James too. I liked his cock size of a nine-inch by two and a half inches and I loved those eyes. We ranked him a definite two on the list.

Spencer was our next possibility. What made him unique, according to him, was his ability to fuck me and lick my clit at the same time. Even with his nine and a half-inch cock, I found that an almost impossible act, but somewhere inside of me I wanted to see if he could really do it. Either his body was really flexible or his tongue really, really long.

I had to experience someone that talented. His cock measured eight and a quarter inch and two and a half around. He got position five.

Cole was not easy to forget. He asked if he could touch me before the interview. I gave him permission to do so. He walked up to me, pulled my hair off of my neck and kissed me ever so gently on the nape.

It was as if he knew how much I loved to be kissed there. But he didn't stop there. Next he went to my left nipple and gently nibbled on it. Fire shot down to my clit and it was all I could not to show how excited I was.

He was five-foot nine inches and had auburn hair and hazel eyes. His cock was a very nice nine inches and two and a half-inch girth. His best sex was when he was eighteen after a football game with a cheerleader in high school. It was in the woods and he had licked her for twenty minutes to assure that she came. Then he placed his thumb in her tight little ass and fucked her for an hour before his cum burst into her tight little pussy.

According to him, she cried out his name and swore that she would always love him. He said it was the most fulfilling orgasm he had ever had. My challenge, as I saw it was to give him an even better one. We place him number one on the list.

With eleven more to explore and decide from. James read off each name, prick sizes plus, once again, his best sexual adventure. I chose two more to discuss Chase and Tyler. Both had good size cocks and one had a great sex story the other had a mystery.

Chase was five-foot ten inches, partially bald which always turned me on. He was thirty-three and had electric blue eyes. His build was average but his shoulders were broad. A nice smile and his eight and a half inch cock was uncut. His story was wonderful.

"My greatest sex," he told me, "was with my twelfth grade math teacher. I was a little slow in math and my mom asked her to tutor me. She was thirty-five years old and she had a beautiful body. She was single and every time I saw her my cock got hard," he shared with us. "One day after class she asked me to stay for a lesson. I told her I would have to call home and tell my mom I was going to be late. She sent me to the office to make the call. When I returned, was not in the room. The room had a computer lab and I checked to see if she was in there," he continued.

"She was sitting behind a monitor in the middle of the rows of computers. I walked back there and to my surprise, she was sitting nude and I saw the most beautiful set of breasts I could ever imagine at that young age. I gulped and ask if I should leave. She turned to me and smiled. No, Chase, I want you over here under this desk while I type up this math quiz for you, she told me," he shared with us.

"I crawled under the desk and Ms Coleman spread her legs apart. He snatch was neatly trimmed and I could see the folds of her lips and the dome of her clit. I licked my lips and swallowed hard. She scooted her chair back and placed her hand on my head. She placed a little pressure on the back of it pushing me into her wet pussy."

"Opening my mouth I stuck out my tongue and tasted the sweet nectar there and my little cock got hard. Ms Coleman then moved my head in and out with my tongue fucking her pussy. After a short while she pushed me off. I was so hard I thought I would explode!"

"She pulled me out from under the desk and grabbed my hard cock and led me to the door. I though she was going to throw me out. But she locked it instead. She led me to the last row of computers, her hand still on my rock hard cock and there, on the floor was an exercise mat," his story proceed.

"She ripped open my zipper and tore my jeans off then make me kneel on the mat as she held her skirt up. This time she didn't control my actions so I put my fingers in her pussy and licked her clit. She was still pulling on my dick and I felt as if I would spill it all over her dress," he was getting red and excited as he told his story.

"Ms Coleman then pushed me back and I fell on the mat. She then squatted over me and placed he wet cunt on my hard staff and her hot mouth covered mine as she moved her pussy up and down on my throbbing cock. I was so afraid that if I came too soon she would punish me so I fought hard not to let go too soon. I knew enough to play with her clit to excite her and she kept telling me I was a doing a good job," he shared with us.

"Then she shouted NOW! And I released the built up seed that was straining to get out. There was so much that it spewed out of her and onto the mat and me. I couldn't stifle my moans of pleasure so she covered my mouth with a deep tongue kiss and I came even more. It's not anything I will ever forget," he confided.

Tyler on the other hand had never had a great sex experience. His answer to my question was, "You, my lady, will be the greatest sex I have ever had. I have had many women but none has brought me to the place I desire. I know that you, with your beautiful smile, soft lips and gorgeous pussy will be the one woman that I will remember for the rest of my life. Show me that I am right, Madame, and I will give you a pleasure you have only dreamed of," he smiled and kissed my hand.

He was charming and beautiful. Olive skin with dark brown eyes and sandy hair accented his six-foot stature. A clear voice, the sound of angels came from within him. His cock measured a full nine and a half inches with a three-inch girth. Made my mouth water when James called it out to me. His laugh was angelic and it made me feel comfortable.

There was something about Tyler that just attracted me. I couldn't place a finger on what it was but everytime I pictured his face in my mind my pussy became wet and excited.

I discussed this with James and we tried to figure it out but neither of us could discern what the attraction was. I was having a hard time making this last resolve.

I told myself that I had said five or six. Why couldn't I take six? It was, after all, up to me who I wished to share my body. We could stay an extra day if necessary.

"James, I can't decide between Tyler and Chase. I think I want them both; I can handle three guys a day," I shared with him.

"Yes, Ma'am, I thought you'd have problems with them. How shall I number them?" he asked.

"Make Chase three and Tyler six," I instructed.

"Let's just see if I can be the best sex that he's ever had!" I mused out loud.


James laughed and said, "Oh Mistress, if he walks away disappointed, he's lying!"

He called to have the dishes picked up then ran a hot bath for me. I soaked for a while then he came to wash me after the dishes had been picked up.

"One of the guys came up while I was waiting for the steward to come get the dishes. He asked if we had made our decisions. I told him I would give the results in the morning. Was that appropriate Ma'am?" he related.

"Yes, make them wait," I sighed as the warm water he splashed on my back relaxed my tense muscles.

I slept in the cradle of James' arms that night with little thought of the havoc that would occur in the morning hours. My dreams were of Tyler and musings of being the best lover he had ever encountered.

Soft kisses jostled me awake. James had coffee and breakfast awaiting me. He whispered as he took my hand. "They're waiting outside the door."

"All of them?" I asked.

"No Ma'am, a representative of four," he assured me.

I climbed out of bed and sat in a chair to eat my breakfast. "Are any of them the one's we decided on?" I asked.

"No Ma'am," he answered.

"Go tell them that they are to assemble in the conference room and you will be down with my decision at eight-thirty. Make them wait a little," I smiled.

"Yes, Ma'am," James replied and went to the door.

I ate and drank my coffee and got wet thinking of the sexy men that would soon be between my legs. Also, I hoped that their prowess was all they had made it out to be.

He came back with news that they would be awaiting my decisions. He sat down and ate very little.

"What's wrong, aren't you hungry?" I asked.

"I'm nervous. I know I wouldn't want to be one of those sixty four men that didn't get chosen," he confided.

"I am not the keeper of the cock, James!" I lashed at him.

He shook his head but said nothing.

"They knew that I would not be able to do them all! I am sorry you have to break the news, but I'm not going to stand before them. If they have a problem, then, it's theirs not ours," I explained.

"Yes, Ma'am, I do agree. I just don't want to be stepped on by all of those big Bulls, Ma'am," he tried to explain.

I shook my head and finished my coffee. James ate the rest of his breakfast quietly and he was very solemn. He checked hi watch and called for room service to clean up the dishes.

I could tell he was nervous. "Maybe we should put a time next to the positions so they know that each has a limit with me," I suggested taking the tension out of the air.

"Yeah, that might be helpful," he agreed. "That way we won't have any problems getting them out when their time is up."

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers