Who Loves Ya', Baby(sitter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like how this feels, Mr. Marcus?" asked Alyssa.

I couldn't lie. "It feels marvelous. Tight and warm."

"Oh, Momma, Mr. Marcus thinks I'm tight and warm." She resumed kissing me. And I kept advancing deeper into her pussy. And just for fun, I slapped my hands back on her tits. We sat still, my prick buried all the way up her vagina. "I feel like a woman."

"Fine. No great harm done, right? Get up from Mr. Marcus's lap."

Alyssa rose up and halted. "He's so big, he's pulling my insides out." I was half way, about four inches. Alyssa groaned.

"Okay honey, just relax."

For Alyssa, that meant plopping back down, taking back the four inches. My dick throbbed at the friction of her cunt flesh against my prick. My penis head pulsed. Maybe I didn't get thicker, but I was embedded as tight as ever.

"Try again," suggested her mother.

Once more raise up to dislocate, another attempt abandoned. Now we were fucking, except in extra slow motion.

Without further instruction from her mother, Alyssa repeated her up and down motion. Her tits bounced together with each down stroke. They needed attention, and my mouth was ready. I grasped both tits, mashing them together. My lips suckled at one nipple, rubbing it with my tongue. Alyssa's pussy melted open, lubricating her strokes. She was loose enough to get up and off, but was obviously more interested in getting her rocks off, or the female equivalent. I repeated the process on her other nipple. She pressed her breasts against my face, smothering me in her flesh. My tongue moved wantonly across her breasts, kissing and licking and nibbling at every square inch. Alyssa moaned and panted. She was enjoying this. We both were. For a split second, I wondered what Emily thought. I let my hands roam all over Alyssa's body - tits, , arms, shoulders, back. As I held her ass and synchronized our movements, I announced, "Now this is fucking." It was redundant to our activity, but I felt it necessary to confirm. Our chaperone needed to know. Our mouths found each other, kissing with unbridled passion.

"Rod never gave me this kind of sexual pleasure," choked Emily from behind me. "I never intended for it to go this far, but now-"

My dick was screaming for release as Alyssa humped. The possibility of cumming in her cunt shocked me into reality. Her determination was too strong for me to lift her off. I pulled her arms from around my neck and stretched my legs.

"No! Don't stop!" cried Alyssa. "I'm not done."

With steady pressure on her hips, Alyssa slid down my leg ramp. My erection popped from her pussy and sprung up, hard and wet. I held onto her outstretched hands so she landed gently on the floor.

Emily shook my shoulder. "What's the matter?'

I stood over her daughter and clenched my buttocks. The spurt of cum across Alyssa's tits should have been a sufficient answer. "That. I didn't want to get her pregnant." Dribbles of sperm leaked from the tip.

"But I didn't have an orgasm!" Alyssa began to weep.

"Now see what you've done!" shouted Emily. "You were supposed to make her feel better."

"And after all of that, she doesn't?"

Emily came around the sofa, fell to the floor, hugged her daughter and stroked her hair. "If I knew you were going to tease her like this, I wouldn't have let you get started."

"Tease?" It was full out, groin crashing, wet and slobbery fucking. I didn't know how to respond. Would they have been happier if Alyssa had an orgasm and gotten pregnant in the process?

"You're just going to have to do it again," said Emily. "This time, Alyssa must be satisfied. Do you have any condoms in the house?"

I shook my head.

"Well then we'll just have to be careful." Emily examined my wilting penis. "Now would be a good time to instruct Alyssa in oral sex, wouldn't you agree? Come close, my dear, and I'll coach you."

Some chaperone. At least my instructions were clear. Next time, Alyssa's pleasure would come before mine, whether I cum or not.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Do you like these Retrospectives? Tell me what you think via email.

Copyright (c) 2007, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.