Who Needs Blinds?

Story Info
She pretends she doesn't know the boys are watching.
857 words
4.27
112.5k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We really need to get blinds,” he said grumpily as he came in the front door and put his keys on the stereo speaker.

She looked up from the computer screen to see him scowling at the large window beside her desk. “Why is that?”

“The guys next door are out in the front yard with their friends and they obviously didn’t hear me come home. I could hear what they were saying over the hedge.” He didn’t look very happy.

“And??” she asked, still not understanding. The four men in their early twenties had moved in a couple weeks ago, after the house next door had sat vacant for a couple months. It still surprised her to look out her kitchen window and see people moving around inside. She had gotten rather used to walking around naked, even with no window coverings, and it was still an afterthought to grab a robe in the mornings.

“Well, one of them said, ‘Hey man, why are you watching her?’ and the other was like, ‘It’s no big deal, she’s just on her computer.’ I don’t like them watching you.”

She grinned at him. “Don’t be silly. You have nothing to be jealous of. Who cares if they see me typing? It’s not like I’m doing anything.”

He smiled back grudgingly, then gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I have to go. I’m late for band practice.” He grabbed his guitar case and headed out the door.

She sat for a moment, mulling over what she had just heard. It was not the first time she’d considered the possibility that the boys had been checking her out. They often were on the step, having a beer when she got home from work, and she’d smile and give them a small wave and they’d happily return the gesture. And the day she’d been tanning topless in the backyard, she’d been sure she saw the curtains move in the upstairs window.

The thought was not a bad one; in fact, she was finding herself somewhat aroused by the thought of the younger men outside in the dark watching her, and she found herself smiling. She glanced at the clock, and decided that 10 pm was a reasonable hour to get changed into something more comfortable.

She returned in a few minutes with a glass of wine and a lowcut clingy nightie that just skimmed her smooth thighs. One of the straps fell off of her shoulder and she pushed it back up as she pulled her chair closer to the desk. She unpinned her hair and let the long brown curls fall across her shoulders and back, running her fingers through the silky locks. A smile played on her lips, as she took a sip of wine and turned her attention back to the computer screen, running her finger around the rim of her glass. She dipped her finger into the dark red drink, before putting it all the way into her mouth, slowly sucking it clean. She tilted her head back, trailing her finger down her chin and her neck, stopping to play for a moment with the gold chain around her neck. Her other hand cupped one of her full breasts, and she leaned back in the chair, closing her eyes.

She put one of her legs up on the desk, curling her toes with the painted red toenails, as she pulled down the top of her pink cotton nightie and pinched her hard nipple between her finger and thumb. She squeezed her breasts harder, feeling the moisture spread between her legs. One of her hands slid down her flat stomach, and she spread her legs, aware that the view from the next yard would allow them to see her shaved, wet pussy and her hand exploring it. She slid her fingers between the smooth lips, and started rubbing, her clit already aroused and sensitive.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned out loud, as she spread her legs farther, putting her other foot up on the desk, and rubbing a bit faster. Her hand slid smoothly in the hot moisture, and she slipped one finger inside herself. She used her other hand to keep rubbing her clit as she slid in and out of her velvety wetness. She bit her lip to try to contain the sound of herself moving towards orgasm, as she rubbed harder and faster, pumping quickly with her other hand. She slid a second finger into her tight throbbing pussy, moaning with pleasure as she felt her heart beat faster and her temperature rise. Her hips moved on their own, working with her rhythm, as she licked her lips, rubbing harder and moving her fingers in and out deeper and faster. She arched her back, crying out, as her climax overtook her and she felt herself release a gush of hot liquid all over her hands. For a moment she stayed still, tingling, letting the sensation linger, then she brought her hand to her mouth and slowly licked her fingers.

She smiled to herself, as she deliberately avoided looking out the dark window, thinking, “Who needs blinds?”