Who Needs Friends

Story Info
Quiet evening ends in forced sex.
12.2k words
4.45
233.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers

I have been using the same hairdresser for some years now a very attractive blonde woman, perhaps late forties early fifties. She has a very nice figure and her legs are always encased in nylons. Tights I would think. She always seems to sport a tan the result of regular holiday's abroad I suspect. The salon that she owns was very nice and warm on this winter evening, and all the staff had left so we were on our own. She greeted me with a smile and a polite kiss on the cheek.

"How would you like your hair cut?" She asked.

'My usual please.'

She moved around my chair and put one of the flimsy gowns over me. The smell of her perfume was very heady, and the proximity of her body always made feel randy although over the years we have been nothing more than good friends have. We chatted for a while about nothing in particular, and then she said,

'Do you know anything about video cameras?'

'A little why?' I replied which was no more than the truth.

'Well I've just bought one for the holidays as, I'm fed up with ordinary cameras where I usually cut off either the head or feet of the person I'm trying to photograph'.

'If you've got the camera here I can show you the basics, they are quite easy to use these days.'

She proceeded with what she was doing and brushed up against me, her warmth and perfume was quite heady. I sat thinking about using the camcorder and what she would do and how far I could get her to go.

'Ill switch off some of these lights, it will be nicer for us 'she said.

She was right, in the small room the lighting was now subdued and it seemed to me to change the atmosphere. My penis started to stir at the thought of filming this very desirable woman and the prospect of maybe seeing more than I had in the past, increased the feelings I had. She finished the cut

'Would you like a drink while I get the camera?'

'Thanks I would.' She went to the fridge and reappeared with a bottle of wine and two glasses.' You pour.' she said.

I did as she asked putting her glass on the side. The camera she produced was one of the latest, very small and very high spec.

'Do you want me to explain how it works?''

'No just show me how to point and film.'

'Ok go over to the sofa and do whatever comes into your head'

She walked slowly across the room her movement making a slight rustling sound. She stood in front of me a little nervously shifting her weight from foot to foot.

'What shall I do I feel rather awkward.'

'Well just sit on the sofa and look regal'

I didn't want to say anything suggestive in case she shied away and the opportunity would be lost. I let the camera run trying out the zoom, which showed her breasts in close-up under a pure silk blue blouse. She looked lovely her nylon clad legs glistening in the half-light; her breathing was a little quicker, her breasts moving under her blouse. This was affecting her almost as much as me. My cock was causing me some concern as it forced itself against my pants.'

'Have you ever thought of posing for a camera?'

'Not really although my husband likes to snap me now and again.'

'That sounds interesting do you mean in the nude?'

'Well yes sometimes,' her colour increased a little.

'With your looks and figure you would be a very good model, are you embarrassed? 'I said trying to gauge the mood.

'A little yes although I would not mind being a little daring in front of you after all you did teach me to swim and my costumes were rather brief so I might go that far.'

'Yes I remember those days well,' I don't know how I kept so calm when we used to be so close in the pool you' never knew the affect you had on me, it was a good job the pool was so crowded it disguised my embarrassment'

'Do you mean to tell me you have fancied me from those Sunday morning trips to the baths with the children and I didn't know?'

'Yes I have and still do, in fact I have fantasised about you for years!

'Have you, how exiting, in what way tell me'

Once I looked through the gap in the door and saw you naked while your husband knelt between your legs kissing you. I nearly came on the spot! ' 'It excited you that much? Tell me of other times,'

'Well one Friday I came down for your husband for a pint as usual but he had already left. There was a light showing from the side window before you had the extension and I couldn't resist but look. You came out of the bathroom with only a bath towel round you, and stood in front of the hall mirror, you then took off the towel and I saw you naked for the first time I have never forgotten that or the feeling the sight gave me, I don't think I have ever felt so aroused. I fell in love with you that night and have felt the same ever since, now you know!'

I saw immediately that what I had said surprised her.

'I didn't realise your feelings for me were so strong you should have spoken up before because I feel much the same, in fact I have often thought of you when he has been making love to me and had his prick inside me and I have orgasmed at the thought. To be honest he's lousy in bed, a quick grope stick it in, out, sleep'

I couldn't believe what she had just said.

'Would you strip for the camera and me' I said,

'Yes I will although you'll have to be Patient with me I'm very nervous.'

'Would you like to chat for a while?'

'Yes I think that would be a good idea, give me the chance to regain my composure'.

'Would you answer a question for me, have you ever had sex with anyone other than your husband?' I asked.

'No I haven't although I've often thought of it.' Her answer didn't surprise me, she was always loyal inspite of offers from men in our local club.

'What do you think is more important in a man a large penis or staying power'?

'Well I think a big cock and power would be what I would like although my old man is deficient in both departments'.

'Really do you ever masturbate?'

'Yes I do sometimes; I've got one or two nice little helpers that I use',

'You mean vibrators?" 'Yes they are most enjoyable tools especially with new batteries' she laughed. 'I love to have the house to myself, have a long hot bath, I then trim my pubic hair, cover myself with aromatherapy oils, then go downstairs lie on the sofa with a glass of chilled white wine, soft music preferably Bruch, and one of my vibrators. I have one in black with a huge circumcised knob that is my favourite. I put the end into a glass of hot milk to warm it. I then ease it into my vagina, and then switch on the motor. It makes my vagina burn red-hot, I can just about manage its full length, about nine inches.' She took a deep breath and rushed on, "When I'm really turned on my favourite way is to slide the black dildo into my vagina and another smaller one well oiled into my bum, the feeling is out of this world. Sometimes I can feel them touch together inside me and I come, rub into my cunt and then suck on my fingers. Does that shock you?" I didn't say a word, she had really warmed to her story and my intrusion could break the mood. 'I was enjoying myself one evening back in the summer. I had just had a bath, slipped on a thin robe, I'd even dressed for myself in stockings and stuff, you know, my husband had bought some bondage gear last year but I wouldn't use it so it had been forgotten. "What sort of gear was it?'

"You know high heeled shoes with ankle chains, wrist cuffs that sort of thing, silly I know but I just felt in the mood to put them on. Nobody was around so I felt quite safe in my own little world. The Patio Door was just open a little to allow a slight breeze, or so I thought, I had put my friend deep inside me and was lost in my reverie, eyes closed, and then I heard a sound I opened my eyes and got the shock of my life. Stood beside the sofa were two of our friends from the club! James and Barbara.

"So this is what you get up to when the old mans out," James the husband knelt at my feet and gently took hold of my ankles.'

'What the hell are you doing here! ' I screamed more from embarrassment than anger, we had been friends for years, you know the sort of thing, holidays together and so on but they had never seen me naked, not even Barbara,

'Don't worry my dear your husband asked us to pick you up.'

I tried to cover my nakedness but Barbara took hold of my arms and pulled them over my head so I was fully exposed to them both.

'James has often told me he fancied you,' Barbara said

'I bet he can't believe his luck finding you like this. And dressed in such finery'. Her voice sounded quite husky.

'I want to film you - in fact I have my camcorder with me we were using it at the club but you will be much more fun 'James said.

'You can go to hell' I told him trying to break away, but they were a damn sight stronger than I was, I was held very tightly.

'Did they film you?' I asked

'Yes they did and more besides!'

'Do you want to tell me about it?'

'If you like I've never told a soul not even my husband, they didn't rape me or anything, and it was just a crazy time'.

I nodded for her to continue.

"Before I go on take your trousers off so I can look at you.'

My prick by this time was about as hard as it was going to get so I put the camera down, unzipped and slipped out of my trousers.

'Take off your underpants I want to see your penis, I have thought about this moment many times."

I was shocked yet thrilled with what she had just said. I took the bull by the horns and removed my shirt and then the pants, my cock stood erect and shiny it felt good, standing in front of this gorgeous woman offering my prick for her scrutiny.

''Rub it a few times with your foreskin pulled back so I can see the knob.' I did as she asked.

'I think it's your turn to undress and then you can tell me the rest of your story'. I was desperate to see this woman naked.

She looked at me for a second then stood up and turned her back to me, she slowly lowered the zip of her skirt, which slithered to the floor. She put one foot up on the sofa and I could see that indeed she was wearing stockings taughtly held by a delicate suspender belt. I moved so that the camera could zoom to the tops of her thighs, the shadow of pubic hair could just be seen through that fine gauze of her underwear. She sat back on the sofa and began to unbutton her blouse, she seemed to be in a world of her own, her breasts very slowly came into view, as the buttons were undone. She slipped the blouse from her shoulders, which were lightly tanned, then lent back against the sofa. She leant forward and reached behind her and unclipped her bra, and smiled up at me, as I stood facing her my penis inches from her face.

'My tits are what you like I hope you won't be disappointed'.

She took her hands away removing the silky garment. Her breasts came into view and in the half light cast little shadows across her which produced a very erotic picture. The sight of those perfect globes was stunning the nipples stood erect, very dark and engorged projecting from the aureoles like two little fingers, they were both pierced with small gold rings. Her body glistened in the warm light.

'I didn't think you were into body piercing' I croaked

'I wasn't until that couple got hold of me. Do you like what you see; am I as good as all those years back?'

'Absolutely, you look superb, even better than before'

The fine blond hair on her body shone against the tan. She seemed happy just to pose in front of the camera as she lay down on her back, her legs slightly parted with one foot on the floor.

'Carry on with your story it sounds fascinating'

'Well it was really weird I couldn't believe what was happening, I wasn't frightened because I knew them both well, But they wouldn't listen to my protests

'Come on James you've seen what you wanted now let me get dressed'.

He seemed not to hear me or didn't want to. Barbara all this time just held onto my wrists.

'Look there's the cord from her dressing gown." They were going to tie me. He got the cord and tied one end to my right ankle through the ankle chain then dropped the other end under the sofa and then to my other ankle.

'Now don't struggle' he pulled on the cord, which in spite of my effort spread my thighs wide open and tied it tight. I was completely exposed to his gaze.

'What a lovely cunt you have why waste time with this thing' he said lofting my vibrator in his hand. 'Still if the old man can't manage I suppose you need some help'.

'Barbara come and have a look what Pat looks like".

'Let me fix her arms first hold onto her "she said. "See if you can find something to tie her hands'.

She let go my arms but before I could move he had me held once more. She came back with some ties of my husbands and proceeded to tie my arms so that I was spread-eagled and unable to stop them doing whatever they felt like. Barbara moved the top of my robe to expose my breasts so I was now completely naked in front of these two. I could see the clock, it was only seven forty five, and my husband wouldn't be home till eleven thirty at the earliest.

'Now my dear,' James said

'We were with the Gibbon's the other evening at dinner, we talked about you, were your ears or cunt burning'.

'Of course you know Molly is bisexual.'

'Yes she fancies you as much as we do, she told us she would love to fuck you, and said she has a strap-on dildo. That would be something to watch.' James was obviously a kinky sod.

'Oh and by the way there's a lock in at the club tonight. Hubby said not to expect him home he will sleep up there'.

'Look you two if you let me go I won't say a word to anyone and we can forget this happened'

I was beginning to panic a bit, my breathing was getting faster and I started to perspire a little, which didn't go unnoticed. The thought of a night with these two scared me, but I didn't say anything.

'Shall we ring and invite them to join us, you wouldn't mind would you?' Barbara said with a smile, she leant over me and gently touched my left nipple, 'Molly reckons she would pierce your nipples and you wouldn't feel a thing'. 'You're getting turned on by us looking at you in the nude and tied up as you are'

'You are bloody joking that is definitely out' I screamed.

All this time James was sat on the floor at my feet looking at my vagina. He rubbed his hand slowly up my leg kneading the flesh very gently, moving higher onto my thigh.

'Your enjoying this aren't you, and you won't tell anyone they just wouldn't believe you!'

He continued to gently rub the inside of my thigh, getting closer to my vagina. He then began to stroke my pubic hair at the base of my stomach and let his finger trail down and touch me. He then slowly pushed a finger inside me; I gasped involuntarily at the feeling. He removed his finger to be replaced by his fingers close together, he pushed into me, I tried to remain detached but my body was betraying me as he frigged me with his fist.

'I am not, but your right, who would think you two, could do such a thing. If I let you do what you want too me please don't get anybody else here' I pleaded.

The thought of the Gibbons unnerved me, Molly I thought could be very kinky, maybe more than I could handle.

'I had no idea that Barbara was interested in women but I think she went along with whatever James did or said. She was an attractive woman but totally in his control'.

'I think this is too good an opportunity to miss and, Molly will never forgive me if I don't tell her what we are up to, Barbara you give them a ring and I'll pour some drinks.' James said. Barbara went to the phone while her husband poured drinks for them both.

'What would you like to drink?' he asked me.

'Nothing like this, come on the funs over untie me, you've gone too far already!' I pleaded hoping to stop the situation getting worse than it already was.

'Don't be such a spoilsport we can have some fun tonight and not all at your expense' he said. He meant what he said.

'They are on their way' she said, she had confirmed my worst fears.

'Now we'll sit and wait and I can film you in the meantime, why don't you think of using your vibrator, make your cunt excited while we watch!'

"Do you really mean that the gibbons will be here soon?" I was now terrified of how the night was going.

'Use that on her' Barbara said pointing to my black dildo.

They were going to humiliate me and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

'What a good idea' he said picking it up.

He put the vibrator against my cunt and then switched it on.

The feeling against my clitoris made me squirm a little although I tried not to. He pushed it very slowly into me until I had most of it inside me, my feelings were getting stronger, I began to respond to the vibrator inspite of my attempts not to. He then let go and left the black tool inside my vagina, the little motor doing its work on me.

"What a sight you are, your cunt is stretched beautifully" he sat watching then picked up his video and began to film.

"Barbara take your clothes off" he said, she looked startled. 'Not me James please'

"Ok just to your undies but let Pat see you as you strip off, I'm sure she would love to look at you."

She moved in front of me and started to undress I had to look, she slowly took off her dress and hung it over a chair. She had a lovely body nice breasts, her legs were long, and slender, her thighs well muscled. She got to her bra, pants, and hold-up stockings then stopped.

'Is this ok." She asked.

"No, take off your bra; let Pat see your breasts.'

She did as she was told, slowly unclipping and removing her bra. Her breasts were indeed lovely with small erect nipples bigger than mine with a small bird tattoo just below the right nipple. James then saw my small dildo.

"Ah! this looks as if it has another use"

"Please don't use that," I pleaded, as I knew where he would put it.

He took no notice and smeared some cream over the end.

'Now I'm sure you like this sort of thing Pat'.

He then knelt between my open legs took hold of my thighs and eased me forward, which forced my legs further open so he could get at my bottom. He then eased my arse cheeks apart and placed the tool against the opening of my rectum. He gently eased the vibrator into my anus and pushed it in very gently easing me open.

"Don't please James I'm so ashamed of this". I cried but with no effect.

He didn't stop instead he moved it in and out and I started to come even though I tried not to. My cunt was red hot and having my arse fucked as well made me hotter, just then the doorbell rang. My god it was the other couple.

"Let them in '.

'What in the nude'. 'Do as you're told' he snapped.

Linda went to the door and I heard laughter. Then the three of them came back into the lounge.

'Well what a sight, two naked women just what I love. Do you mind if I join you, of course you don't'? Molly is really quite a lovely looking woman but very dominant and self assured.

She stood in the middle of the room with everybody's eyes on her. She very slowly removed her coat and dropped it to the floor; she then undid her blouse very slowly undoing the buttons to make the most of her striptease. As her bra covered breasts came into view Barbara was watching her intently obviously keen not to miss a thing. She removed the blouse from her shoulders, dropping it to the floor; she was wearing a bra of the very darkest blue, which showed off her lovely tan, her breasts were quite full and were almost bursting from the skimpy garment, the outline of her nipples were very noticeable. I could see the men were enjoying the show; James was rubbing his cock through his trousers and enjoying himself. She had obviously done this before. Turning her back to us she very slowly lowered the zip on her skirt. As the top of it parted we could all see the top of her pants, she then lowered her skirt to expose a very pert bum encased in a blue thong which was cut very high on her hips and tight into the v of her buttocks. She also wore thigh high black stockings and black patent heels. She really did look stunning standing there in just her underwear and even I was getting turned on at the site. She smiled at the men then said.

gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers