Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 07

Story Info
The games continue for couple.
6k words
3.99
134.8k
28

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,044 Followers

Chapter 7: The Games Continue

On Monday Carla was no more friendly or unfriendly then she had been since the first day of class. She would talk to me about work but nothing else. I had noticed one thing that day. During the lecture portion of class that morning anytime I answered a question or made a comment in class I could see that it bothered Carla. She seldom spoke in class. I wondered if she was having trouble keeping up with the class work. That evening when everyone came down to the bar for drinks I noticed that Kathy was with another of the male students. I wondered if her plan was to fuck her way through all of the male students. I had to laugh to myself when I thought that Kathy had better slow down. Being as there are only fifteen men in the class, at the rate she was going Kathy would have fucked them all and still have two more weeks of class left.

I am not sure why this happened, perhaps somehow I willed it to happen, but again as the other students left to go to dinner I ended up alone with Carla. She looked at me and said, "Oh great, I'm stuck with you again?"

I decided not to sit there and trade barbs with her but one thought came to mind so I hit her with it and got up to leave. "You know I'm still not sure if you're a lesbian or not but I think I know why you don't like me. I'm smarter than you and it's driving you crazy. Your pissed because this stuff comes so easy to me and you have to work so hard and you can't keep up."

The look on her face was priceless. My being smarter may not be why she disliked me and probably wasn't but my saying it really pissed her off. Her face got red and when she opened her mouth to speak I could here the anger in her words. "Smarter than me? Your not even close buddy. I was smarter ten years ago than you are now."

I just laughed and said, "Nice come back."

Then she shot back, "Well if you think you're so much smarter than me how about a little wager?"

"What kind of wager?"

"A wager on who gets a better score on Wednesday's test."

I said, "Your on. How much?"

"Oh let's not bet money. Let's say that if I win I get to make you do something you won't want to do and if you win you can make me do something I won't want to do."

That sounded good to me. I would find a way to humiliate her. That's what I wanted. I said, "Okay, what do you have in mind."

"I don't have anything in mind yet. How bout we think about it tonight and you write down what you would have me do if I lose and I 'll write down what I want you to do if you lose then we'll get together tomorrow to complete the wager. Oh, this has to be between us. No one else can be involve in the wager. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

That night back in my room I sat trying to come up with something I could make Carla do that would be humiliating to her. Not being able to bring others in on the wager made it more difficult. Then it hit me and I wrote it down.

The next evening after dinner I met Carla in the bar. I couldn't wait to see the expression on her face when she saw my wager. Even if she refused the wager I would at least get some satisfaction for making her back down. When we sat down Carla put two envelopes on the table. I asked what the envelopes were for and Carla said, "You put your wager in one envelope and I'll put mine in the other, then we'll seal them." While I watched her Carla slipped a piece of paper into her envelope and licked the envelope and sealed it. Then we both dripped wax from the candle on the table onto the envelopes. I pressed my thumb into the wax on my envelope and Carla did the same with hers.

Carla took my envelope and handed me hers and said, "The envelopes art to stay sealed until we get our test results or the bet is off agreed? I nodded my head. "We'll get together here Thursday evening with the test results. When we do the loser will open their envelope and have to do whatever the winner wrote on the slip of paper inside. Did you understand all of that or do I need to explain it again."

On Wednesday after the test I was feeling pretty good. I felt that I had done really well. I was confident that I had not only passed the test but that I had a very good score and I was sure that I had beaten Carla. I had finished the test before she did and when I looked at her on my way out of the room she looked like she was struggling to get through the test. I went back to my room and called Lisa.

I told Lisa about the test and that I felt that I had done really well and she said she was happy for me. Then Lisa said that she had some news for me. she said, "I think I am ready to make our relationship exclusive. No more dating other men. I'm ready to settle down with you. We'll talk about it more about this when you get home."

That was good news but didn't have the impact I would have expected. I told her that was great news and that I couldn't wait to get home and make love to her. We talked for a little while longer then said our good byes.

I turned out the light and laid back thinking about how Carla was gong to react when she opened her envelope and saw what she was going to have to do. I wasn't going to force her to pay off. Just making her beg her way out would give me satisfaction.

At the end of the class day Thursday the instructor passed out computer printouts of our test results. I scored 137 out of 150. That was even better than I had thought. I was very pleased with myself.

Carla and I met in the bar at six o'clock to settle the bet. She was the first to speak. "Well, how bad did you do?"

I handed her my printed score sheet. Carla studied it for a while. I could see her tense up, then she threw the paper on the table and said, "Shit! You won."

I wanted to ask her what her score was but I was enjoying the pained look on her face so I didn't say anything. When the cocktail waitress came over I ordered a beer and Carla ordered a double martini. Then she turned to me and asked, "Do you mind if we wait till we get our drinks before we open the envelope?"

"That's fine. I can wait."

On the outside I was calm but on the inside I couldn't wait for her to open that envelope.

When the drinks came Carla said, "Show me your envelope first. I want to make sure you didn't open it."

I showed her the sealed envelope. Then she reached into her purse and pulled out the envelope I had given her. Without looking at me she tore the envelope open and pulled out the enclosed piece of paper. Carla unfolded the paper and read it. I watched her face waiting for the big reaction but all I got was a short glance in my direction and she said, "A blow job? Well that figures."

No arguments, no whining just 'Well that figures'. I couldn't believe it didn't get a bigger reaction out of her.

After a moment Carla said, "When do you want to collect?"

"Tonight?"

"Right now?"

I said, "No, after we have dinner."

Carla said, "Look, this piece of paper says 'Blow Job". It doesn't say anything about dinner, or drinks, or kissing or anything else. So you'll get your blow job and that's all. I expect you to bathe first. Call me when your ready and I'll come to your room. As for right now the less you talk to me the better."

I said, "All right." and sat quietly and drank my beer. When I had finished the beer Carla was still sipping her martini. I got up and said I am going to eat. I'll call you around 8:30."

Carla didn't speak as I left. I was a little disappointed by her reaction but I figured that she was keeping her emotions under control because she didn't want to give me the satisfaction of a big reaction. But at least I was going to get a blow job.

When I got back to my room after dinner I showered and dressed in just a bath robe and a pair of jockey shorts. Then I called Carla and told her I was ready. Her response was a simple "Okay."

Five minutes later Carla was at the door. She was wearing baggy jeans and a sweat shirt. I couldn't help myself. I said, "You didn't have to get all dressed up on my account."

Carla didn't respond. She put her purse down on the dresser and went into the bathroom and came back with two hand towels. She looked at me and said, "Open the robe, take your shorts off and lay down on the bed."

I did as she told me and Carla climbed on the bed so that her head was near my hips. My cock was just inches from her face now and was only very slightly aroused. Carla took my cock in her hand and stroked it a couple of times so that it was at least partially able to stand on its own then she just took in into her mouth. Her mouth felt great on my cock. I had to look to see if the reality of this was as great as I had pictured it in my head on the first day of class. It wasn't. While Carla's technique was excellent and it felt wonderful the look on her face was as if she was watching a boring movie. It was obvious her mind was somewhere else. Rather that worry about that I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. In spite of her lack of enthusiasm she gave me a fantastic blow job and I soon felt myself building toward orgasm. I thought about warning Carla that my climax was beginning but decided to surprise her. I opened my eyes to watch her as the first pulses of my orgasm hit. Carla took it in stride. While she didn't swallow, she didn't let any of my semen escape from her mouth. She kept my cock in her mouth until me erection was completely gone. When she finally let my cock slip from her mouth she immediately grabbed one of the towels spit my load into it. Then she handed me the other towel and told me to clean myself up. Carla got up took her purse off the dresser and went into the bathroom. As I wiped the last of the cum off my cock I could hear Carla brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

When she came out of the bathroom she said, "I want a chance to get even. Same deal for the next test?"

I said, "Sure."

Carla said, "I'll meet you in the bar tomorrow night to exchange wagers." Then she left.

For the next week and a half leading up to the second test things were pretty much the same as the had been before the first test. Carla didn't like me any better, Kathy was still making her rounds through the men in the class, and after any student gathering in the bar somehow Carla and I would find ourselves alone together. Also during this period Lisa was talking more about how she wanted to start an exclusive relationship with me when I got back home. I didn't ask her but I assumed that meant that she was going to continue dating other men until I got home.

Finally test two was history and I scored 139 out of 150. Even better that the first test. That night I met Carla in the bar again. And once again Carla had to admit defeat. When Carla opened the envelope she looked at me in disgust and said, "Blow job again? Couldn't you come up with something more original?"

I just smiled at her and said, "I'll call you when I'm ready." Then I got up and left the bar.

I called Carla at eight o'clock and she arrived at my door about ten minutes later. The routine was the same. She got towels out of the bathroom and had me strip and lie down on the bed. While Carla seemed to display even less enthusiasm than she did the last time, she still gave me a great blow job. This time when I shot my load it was a little more than Carla could handle and a small stream of semen ran down Carla's chin. When she had milked me dry she spit my load into the towel and wiped her chin off. Carla threw me the other towel as she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

When she came out of the bathroom I asked her "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"How do you give such great head while at the same time look like you are bored out of you mind.?"

Carla smiled at me and said, "Well, if you really want to know.... it's none of your fucking business." Then she said, "We on for the last test?"

I smiled at Carla and said, "I can always use another blow job. Yes, we're on for the last test."

After Carla left I decided to change the wager for the last test. I got a piece of the hotel stationary and wrote: 'Carla, Since you have just lost for the third consecutive time I think I should get a better prize. Tonight you will go out to dinner with me, after which we will return to your room where you will do a strip tease for me. Once you are naked you will help me out of my clothes. After that you will suck my cock until I am fully erect then you will offer your pussy to me. At that point I will decide if I should give your pussy oral pleasure or not. We will end the evening with me fucking you until I climax inside your vagina. I hope you will enjoy this but even if you don't, I will.' After I finished writing the note I folded it up and sealed it inside a hotel envelope.

The last week of class went by very fast. There was a lot of work to do and a lot of late nights of studying. The last test was to be held on Wednesday, then we were to spend Thursday and Friday presenting our last team projects. That last test was the hardest of all but I felt that I had done well again and I was looking forward to collecting my reward from Carla. At the end of the class day on Thursday we got our test scores back. I got 138 out of 150 again. I was very happy. I had not only earned my certification but I was going to fuck Carla the bitch.

Carla didn't come to the bar right after class. I figured that she must be upset over her test score. Maybe she didn't pass. I tried not to care but I felt bad for her. She needed to be certified as much as I did so I knew how much she must be hurting if she failed. I decided that if it turned out that she failed the test I wouldn't try to collect my prize. I couldn't be that mean.

Carla finally showed up at seven o'clock. She didn't appear to be upset which puzzled me. When she sat down she didn't speak to me until she had ordered her martini. Then she asked, "How did you do?"

I dropped my score sheet in front of her and said, "138".

Carla studied my score sheet for a moment then she looked and me and said, "That's a good score on that test." Then she handed me her score sheet. I couldn't believe my eyes. Calra had scored 142. She beat me. I was suddenly in a panic. I kept thinking 'She beat me. How could she have beaten me?'

Carla didn't say another word until our drinks arrived. When the waitress set the drinks on the table Carla reached over and took my beer and handed me her martini and said, "You'll need this more than me." Then Carla told me to open my envelope.

I opened the envelope and read the enclosed note. I had to read it twice to comprehend it's meaning. The note said, 'The following is the humiliation I have planned for you. Tomorrow night I have a date with a man. Before the evening is over I am going to have sex with my date. When I get back to my room after the date I will call you and you will come to my room. Once there you will get on your knees in front of me. I will instruct you to lift my skirt and remove my panties. When you have my panties off I will instruct you to begin licking and sucking and otherwise cleaning the mess from the sex I had with my date . You will continue eating my until I tell you to stop, at which time you will leave my room. After that you and I will have no further contact. Do you have any questions?'

I was disgusted. Eat another man's cum out of her pussy? Carla the bitch got me again. I said, "Wait a minute. In our original agreement you said that no one else was to be involved in our wager." I didn't think this would work but I had to try.

Carla came back with "My date will have nothing to do with the wager. He will never know anything about it. So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow night." Carla was all smiles as she got up and left the table. I couldn't help but notice that she was very beautiful when she smiled but she was still a bitch.

As Carla left the bar I noticed that she hadn't touched the beer so I drank it, then I started on the martini. As I sipped the martini I thought about what Carla had planned for me. At first I was mad. How could she expect me to do that? That was really low. As I got farther into the martini I calmed down. I was thinking that I only made her give me a couple of blow jobs. Then It struck me. I came in her mouth twice and she had to deal with that. Was this really going to be that much different. It wouldn't kill me. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of trying to back out of the wager. By the time I finished the martini I was starting to look forward to the idea of seeing Carla lift her skirt in front of me. Then I was going to get to remove her panties. The only negative was that her pussy would be full of cum, but I could live with that. And besides, after this I would never have to see her again. Saturday morning I would be flying home to renew my relationship with Lisa.

When I left the bar I went to the mall connected to the hotel to find a place to eat. After a good steak dinner I wandered around the mall for a while. As I passed by a Victoria's Secret I saw a sexy black bra and panty set in the window and thought I would go in and buy it for Lisa. I ended up buying the bra and panties and a pair of black thigh high stockings to go with them.

I was on my way up to my room when a sudden impulsive idea struck me. I didn't even take a minute to think it over to decide if it was a good idea or not. I got off the elevator on the floor below mine and went down the hall to Carla's room. When she answered my knock she looked very surprised to see me.

"Wh.. What are you doing here?"

I said, "I'd just like to talk to you for one minute, can I come in."

Carla stepped back and held the door open for me. I walked in and sat on one of the two chairs she had in her room. Carla came over and sat in the other chair. I hadn't planned what I was going to say so I just began talking and hoped that it would come out right. "Carla, I just wanted to apologize for the way I have behaved over the last four weeks. I guess we got off on the wrong foot and I think that was my fault."

Carla said, "I hope you're not just saying this to try and get out of paying off on our wager."

I said, "No, I am not trying to get out of anything. I have every intention of paying my debt. It's just that I would hope that in the future, if you ever think of me, you will remember me as I am right now and not for the all of the nasty things I said to you." Then I handed her the bag from Victoria's Secret.

Carla looked at the bag and said, "What's this?"

I said, "It's a peace offering."

Carla reached inside the bag and pulled out the panties, bar and stockings. "Why are you giving me lingerie? What are you up too?"

I could hear the suspicion growing in her voice. I said, "I am just as surprised that I did this as you. I was walking through the mall and I saw these in Victoria's Secret and thought they would be perfect for your date tomorrow night. I thought that having something new and sexy to wear might help heighten your enjoyment of your evening. Normally I don't go around buying lingerie for women but I think our circumstances are unique. I hope you can accept this gift the way it was intended. There is no hidden message, no ulterior motive. Just a peace offering.

Carla said, "I don't know what to say?"

"That's okay. I'll leave now and wait for you call tomorrow night. Enjoy your date." Carla didn't get up as I left, she just sat staring at the gift I had given her. As I left the room I actually felt good. I guess I just didn't want to feel like the bad guy in all this. If Carla couldn't find a way to say 'Thank you' or 'I'm sorry too' I would understand. At least then I could still think of her as Carla the bitch.

All day Friday Carla stayed as far away from me as possible. I kept sneaking peeks in her direction but never caught her looking toward me. I kept looking around the room trying to figure out who Carla was going out with that night but I couldn't spot anything that would give that away. After class I thought about sitting in the lobby and waiting for Carla to come through to see who she was going out with, but I decided not to and went to my room to call Lisa.

K.K.
K.K.
3,044 Followers
12