Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

I drank a little more beer and though 'So Lisa is ready to come back to me. I hope this time it's for good. I don't ever want to go through the pain and humiliation she had put me through over the last several months again.

I finished my beer and got up to take the empty into the kitchen when I noticed something black out of the corner of my eye. It was Carla's panties. I forgot that she had left them on the sofa. So she is headed home with no panties on. I had to laugh. I guess she ended up getting humiliated even thought I wasn't trying. I picked the panties up and smelled them. I could still smell her scent in them. Then I thought 'What am I going to do with these? I can't keep them around here Lisa will find them." I thought about throwing them away but I couldn't bring myself to do that. Then it struck me that I could take them over to Lisa's apartment and slip them into her laundry hamper. She has so many fancy pairs of panties she wouldn't even notice. Then I thought how funny it would be to find Lisa wearing these panties while we were making love. I stood and thought about that idea for a little longer. I wondered if I should feel guilty that I had cheated on Lisa on the very night she said she was ready to come back to me .I looked at the panties again then put them in my pocket and headed out the door.

Twenty-five minutes later I parked my car in the parking lot and headed inside. I immediately went to the television monitors that showed departing flights and looked to see what the next flight to Chicago was. There was a flight leaving in 45 minutes so I ran down to the gate. I looked around but didn't see Carla. I didn't think she could have caught any earlier flight. Maybe she couldn't change her ticket so she is spending the night but where. I thought 'Shit, I blew it. I let her get away.' As I was walking away I turned around for one last look at the gate area and as I did I spotted Carla coming out of the ladies room. I watched her as she went back to the gate area and sat down with her back to me. I walked over and slipped into the seat next to her. She didn't even look up to see who had just sat down. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the panties and said to Carla "If you're flying back too Chicago tonight you might need these." and I let the panties hang down from my finger.

Carla seemed startled by the sudden intrusion into her privacy. When she turned toward me the expression on her face was one of sadness. But when she recognized me her face lite up. Then she saw the panties and tried to grab them from my hand before anyone else saw them. But I moved faster and pulled them away.

Carla looked a little confused and said, "Give them to me, please? I need them."

I said, "I'll give them to you on one condition."

Carla asked "What condition?"

I said, "I'll give you your panties if you promise to get on that plane and never come near me again."

Carla said, "And if I don't promise?"

"Well, then you'll just have to come with me now if you ever want to get your panties back.?"

Carla smiled and said, "So your holding my panties for ransom? Isn't that illegal?"

"Only in some states, not here."

"I guess I better do what you say then because I would like to get my panties back unharmed."

I put the panties in my pocket and said, "Okay, if you ever want to see them again come with me now."

We both got up and began walking out of the terminal. Carla was silent for a couple of minutes and finally said, "Why are you hear? I thought you were going to you ex wife's apartment to get back together."

"That's what I thought to. But then I realized I had just been presented with an important opportunity. I was given the chance to change my life. First there is Lisa, who was my first love but who had betrayed me and somehow made me feel that it was my fault. But in the end she wanted to be with me but not exclusively at first. Now finally after several months of pain for me Lisa has agreed to come back into an exclusive relationship.

Then you come along. Treat me like shit, con me into a weird sexual bet, lie to me about who won, then put me through a strange sexual encounter designed to help you get closure on you failed marriage. But then you pop up again, say you're sorry and make be believe it and then you make love to me.

Now what do I do. Go for the sure thing with Lisa and lock into a relationship that is probably doomed to fail because of our history together. Or do I pursue the beautiful Carla. The woman who understandably has trouble trusting men but has recently opened a small door that may lead to her heart. In the end the decision was easy. I had your panties. As long as I have them I can make you do what ever I want."

Carla stopped walking and I stopped with her. She looked at me with what appeared to be a very serious expression on her face. Then she said, "It isn't right to force me to fall in love with you by holding my panties hostage." Then she kissed me. Suddenly I felt happier than I had in a long time.

When we got to my car Carla asked where we were going. I said, "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

Carla said, "Well then give me my panties. I can't go into a restaurant without them."

"Why?"

"Because I am leaking. I tried to clean myself up in the ladies room but I am still leaking."

I said, "Well then, I guess it's my job to clean you up. Get in the back seat and pull you skirt up."

Carla said, "You want to do that here?"

I said, "Sure. I don't see anyone around. Come on get in."

Carla got into the back seat and began pulling her skirt up then said, "Are you sure you want to do this. I am really messy down there."

I said, 'No problem. I have been well trained do this. But for future reference I only clean up after myself.."

As I began licking the flow of juices from Carla's pussy she said, "And if all goes well your messes with be the only ones I will have."

Carla spent the rest of the weekend with me, mostly in bed, then she went back to Chicago where she quickly worked out a job transfer to Charlotte. We got married six months later and are still happily married seven years later. Over the years I bought Carla a lot of sexy underwear and lingerie but I never did give her back that first pair of panties. I keep that pair in my dresser. They are a sort of touch stone for me. Anytime I am feeling a little down I get them out of my drawer and I feel better as the memories they hold wash over me.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
63 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
A Better Ending Would Be,........

I think Tim413413 has the perfect ending,

Lisa would come to his apartment, and he and Carla would be sitting on the sofa and holding hands.

Sweeet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who Needs Humiliation

apparently K.K. does; why else would he write a long, not badly written piece on an simple, spineless cum-sucking cuck? I've read other KK stories and liked them. This needs a warning label or better yet, be withdrawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Great story !!!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Ugh

Talk about a fellow who needs to see a shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Some of this author's work is really good yet he wrote a steaming pile of shit like this.

1*

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
More Stories